PDA

View Full Version : KANCHI Sankaracharya case

Jking
8th February 2005, 09:20 PM
Please save Indian democracy

Jking
8th February 2005, 09:23 PM
So what should you do OR what can you do?

I am going to urge you to -
1. Spread the word around - start off by sending this to at least 10 other PATRIOTIC INDIANS.
2. Ask the questions - DO NOT be afraid to ask for answers if you see the State failing you. Your silence on these and other issues will rot the base of our nation, even as we build skyscrapers of fortune. Do not let this happen to you and our future generations!
3. Rein in the media - flood the media and let them know if you do not believe that they are doing an honest job. Let them work for their earnings like you and I do.

WHY AM I SENDING this message?
As a proud Indian, I am happy to see our country progress on multiple fronts. This will soon fade away unless we ACT NOW. The above case of the Kanchi Seers brings to light a very dangerous and suicidal trend - State sponsored persecution of citizens. This is unfortunately not something new - ask the Jews in Nazi Germany.

So long my fellow Indians and God Speed - Long Live India! Long Live Democracy!

Yours, A fellow Indian

Bad Boy
8th February 2005, 09:41 PM
This thread will for sure be deleted as my experiences with this hub reveals to me. No this hub is not the feasible platform to argue for democracy. Atleast as long as the moderators do not know the meaning of demo-cracy they disqualify themselves by doing their "job", you have no chance here. They only protect the RSS idiots like Surya who openly declared his gladness about the death of the tsunami victims in two ways.
1. It was a severe punishment because of the arrest of the kanchi murderer
2. because most the victims were Muslims and christians

My question that erupts here is that why there was a big fire near Bombay during a hindu festival couple of days ago? Wasd it Agni ran amoc because he was not worshiped enough by hindus?

But I have question though! Why was the seer not capable of the his current situation? I mean anyone could have seen the problem caused by the Seer but he did not, why?

I am very much sure that this post will be deleted by the Moderators because they will knee me in the guts, but guys go on and wait and see.

Jking
9th February 2005, 12:50 AM
Bad boy,

Its an interesting name you have here :)

Let me answer your qn - The question is not whether the Seers foresaw the future or not, but a question as to how the strength of our technological and other advances are being threatened by this macro threat in the shape and form of State sponsored persecution.

Do you not think that this is a crucial topic for us as Indian Americans to address and engage in discussion? I think this is probably the most serious question in India today - can we rein the power of the State? Who will keep a check on the rulers? Who will ensure that we are protected from the errant few?

Have you been to Tamil Nadu and filed a case in a police station? I had the misfortune of having to do it once for a road accident - I was treated worse than crap and that continue until I called an uncle who called someone and put an end to the crap!

Its this kind of apathy of the State we have started to ignore and even accept - very dangerous!

Would be more than glad to engage in a dialogue on this...

Cheers. Jking

jaiganes
9th February 2005, 08:29 AM
Though I have disagreements with Bad Boy on the reasons why this thread will be discontinued by the hub admins, I agree with him on one count, this thread will not be allowed. Already we had a thread which got discontinued, and enough had been analysed there. So no need for another thread on the same topic. If you still want to go ahead, I would rather advise you to start a blogspot and spread the word among your friends who share similar opinions and not bring unnecessary fights over here(even if you start it as a thread for decent discussions, the subject matter will make it difficult for you to keep it that way). I am sorry if you are disappointed with my views, but can't help from advising you in this regard.