PDA

View Full Version : Judicial system of INDIA

brsreddy
9th February 2005, 01:10 PM
Hi Guys as you must aware of recent happenings which made themockery Indian judicial systems like freeing the shooting star Mr.bala brishna son of legendary NTR,Lalu prasad in fodder scam,Pappu yadav,Knchi swami etc...
These incidents are giving me feeling"law is made to sqeeze and grind the poor and enjoyed by the RICH"How far our Judicail system is updated on par with Advanced nati0ons like Japan,USA and England?Why are our people not following the scientific methods of investigation.I would like to see the views of alll Indians.
This is becauseI wish we put our voice and make our land a strong nation and regain our pride.To me the long quote of

Ms.Annie besant proves to be true.Please read it as"If you know your past,you will be proud of bieng Indians.A nation which gave to humanity not only religion and philosphy,not only literature and drama,bur the most splendid warriors,the most deathlessloyalty,the most sublime patriotism,that nation can never fade from from the pages of history except for the treachery of the children of her own womb" are we ?

scorpio
9th February 2005, 01:46 PM
Hi brsreddy,

Welcome to the hub :D

Can u throw some more light on what ' scientific methods of investigations' are being practised in western countries?? :?

Sandeep
9th February 2005, 04:59 PM
It is not the usage of 'scientific methodologies' that is lacking but the acceptance of their result. Our investigative departments have resources and the know how of say modern forensic methods, lie deductors, etc but the courts simply dont accept them. Over courts dont accept audio tapes even though technology enables us to identify the sound in the tape with the person.

We are living the rule of not punishing 1000 guilty for the sake of 1 innocent. But what needs to be understood is that 1000 unpunished guilty correspond to 1000 crime against innocent and that actually we are punishing 1000 innocents for saving 1 innocent

brsreddy
10th February 2005, 12:06 PM
Wha you said is correct.Acceptance of scientific methods by courts.For example in the case of Mr.balakrishna,the Ballistic expert collected the samples of his fingers and found that the residue from his fingers matched with that of his gun.but, still the court says that there is not enough evidence?This only a case.
But there n number of cases weher in the culprits are escaping and troubling the innocents.
I think the Judicial system needs to be over hauled.

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 03:09 PM
Wha you said is correct.Acceptance of scientific methods by courts.For example in the case of Mr.balakrishna,the Ballistic expert collected the samples of his fingers and found that the residue from his fingers matched with that of his gun.but, still the court says that there is not enough evidence?This only a case.
But there n number of cases weher in the culprits are escaping and troubling the innocents.

I can talk about the german system but not the indian or any other.

We have three distinct powers here:
1. legistative
2. judiciary
3. executive

All the powers are functioning sepeartely.
First of all you have to know that a State is nothing else than the citizens of a country. The Citizens elect and dismiss (at the elections) the legislative body. Legislative body ("we citizens" or our representants in the parliaments (in germany "Der Reichstag" (Bundestag is the word you used to know until 1990) + 16 Landtage (federal state parliaments)) pass through the laws = legislate.

The judicative is the courts and they also decide if a law that gets passthrough the legislative body is correct or not.

The executive is the police and NOT the ARMY. The Armed forces are under the legislative body, in Germany the Reichstag.

I think when Germany started completely new after the Nazi-era they did the correct thing not to handover all the powers to a single person. Of course the Budeskanzler has the last say he can not act alone. Any german or non german citizen living here in Germany can drag the Bundeskanzler to the courts (of course theoretically).
This is the system here.
As you perhaps have heard in Saxonian State Parliament (Der Sächsischer Landtag) there are Nazis sitting in there and giving massive trouble to the democracy. Because the democracy is not a dictatorship it is hard to come by these Superior Idiots. This is the problem with the democracy. Inorder to implement a democratic system you got to give up the indian way of living (an ejamaan his slaves) and to educate the people beside. I am quite sure you can succeed to gain democracy. The Nazis did a great job, they brainwashed almost each and every man, woman and child. Actually it is beyond your imagination what they have done. They are Germans, they are famous for stupid correctness and quality. The act only to written instructions. Before you tell them how to cook rice they won't even think of a pot. Only when you say go then they function like machines. But you don't have this ability in India, asia or anywhere. Italians are completely the opposite example.

If I am honest I did not mean to take you to Germany but who knows.

mandangi
15th February 2005, 02:07 PM
All are not equal before Indian law. They say that all are equal before law only for misleading people. Law is for punishing criminals of middle class and poor families and leaving criminals of raise families.

Sandeep
15th February 2005, 02:10 PM
If you have money to keep a good lawyer law cannot punish you.
If you have money and contacts with politicians or buorocrates law will not even try to punish you.

mandangi
16th February 2005, 07:05 AM
Reddy garu. There are many ways for collecting evidences against criminal. If criminal is raise person police do not even collect minimum evidences. Some times police also vanish evidences. In case of Charminar bank chariman Sajjad Aga Alamdar death case police officer touched the revolver with his naked hands and vanished finger prints. Journalists shot that scene and photo was published in news papers. But no action was taken against that police officer.

mandangi
18th February 2005, 08:19 PM
Bala Krishna's wife Vasundhara tried to vanish evidences. Bala Krishna and his wife were released on bail. After getting bail they vanished some more evidences. They are easily giving chances to criminals to escape.

lordstanher
6th March 2005, 12:27 PM
To me the long quote of Ms.Annie besant proves to be true.Please read it as"If you know your past,you will be proud of bieng Indians.A nation which gave to humanity not only religion and philosphy,not only literature and drama,bur the most splendid warriors,the most deathlessloyalty,the most sublime patriotism,that nation can never fade from from the pages of history except for the treachery of the children of her own womb" are we ?

Wow! Reddy garu, this I find to be cent % rite, andi! :thumbsup:
The present-day 'children from her own womb' r no doubt committing treachery on India.....'bet it'll turn out to be even more than wat the 'foreign invaders' in the past were knwon to've done...... :evil: :evil: