My God! You are a lady? I always thought of you as a guy! :rotfl:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 10:48 AM
Nov,

:roll: :roll: :twisted:

blahblah
18th February 2005, 11:18 AM

My God!Myself too!This is such a rude shock! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: [repeated forty times]

NM
18th February 2005, 11:19 AM
You mean U guys didn't know scorpio was a lady :rotfl: ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 11:20 AM
BlahBlah,

You too :? :evil: :huh:

NOV
18th February 2005, 11:23 AM
BlahBlah,

You too :? :evil: :huh:well, your avatar plus your name didnt help either

now have to go back and read all your postings from a different angle.:(

Querida
18th February 2005, 11:27 AM
Sorry scorpio me no know either! :shock: Should have known when you called Harry sooo cute! :P

NOV
18th February 2005, 11:28 AM
Sorry scorpio me no know either! :shock: Should have known when you called Harry sooo cute! :P
now I have to go :banghead:

a.ratchasi
18th February 2005, 11:30 AM
Men! :lol2:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 11:30 AM
"now have to go back and read all your postings from a different angle."

NOV,

:lol: :lol:

NOV
18th February 2005, 11:35 AM
Men! :lol2:I will have to kill myself if Querida is a man! :shock: :shock: :shock:

NM
18th February 2005, 11:39 AM
Men! :lol2:I will have to kill myself if Querida is a man! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I've only heard that sometimes truth hurts...but kill someone...well..hv to wait and see.... :lol: :lol:

a.ratchasi
18th February 2005, 11:50 AM
Well, NOV, knowing how fast you guys grasp matters. :wink:
Let me explain it for I dont want to lose a fine moderator like you.

1)I wanted to post my reply right after your head banging session
2)Clicked on post reply
3)Turn around to handover some documents to my colleague and had a vey short chat with him
4)Right after that, I then typed the oh so obvious
5)Went back to the thread, Q has already posted.

I hope this is not too much for you.
Q is very much a lady.
Dont you know that already by seeing how sensible her posts are?

NOV
18th February 2005, 11:57 AM
My dear AR

Wouldn't want to lose a fine Hubber like you too. ;)

Since subtlety don't seem to work with ladies (mhm! not at all), let me assure you my remark was a just a point made to refute yours. Hehehehe....

Must be the effects of the guy you chatted with. :D

a.ratchasi
18th February 2005, 12:05 PM
whatever, NOV, whatever...at least I know now that you will be here....so will I.:twisted:

Roshan
18th February 2005, 12:13 PM

That's how it is NOV! Dont be surprised!! Men dont have that much of intelligence to understand things at once :lol:

Roshan
18th February 2005, 12:15 PM

My God!Myself too!This is such a rude shock! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: [repeated forty times]

hahah didn't I tell? !!! :lol:

NOV
18th February 2005, 12:18 PM

That's how it is NOV! Dont be surprised!! Men dont have that much of intelligence to understand things at once :lol:

dont be quick to jump into conclusions Roshan.

Just go on reading and see who's gonna be red faced. hahaha!

Roshan
18th February 2005, 12:20 PM
Oh!! My dear queri !! You made me bang my head :banghead: But I'm any way correct about NOV :lol:

nirosha sen
18th February 2005, 06:19 PM

My God!! Include me amongst the shell-shocked Pa!! Scorpio is a WOMAN!!! And you didn't contribute any tales in my thread??? Tut, tut!!! :lol:

Certainly had me fooled with that "paal vadiyum mogham" of Harry Potter as your Avatar, Pa!!! :lol:

scorpio
18th February 2005, 06:21 PM
Niro,

Which is yr thread??

nirosha sen
18th February 2005, 06:27 PM
:lol: Considering we have a Paleontologist at work in our Hub's archives, I think I'll wait for him to spook his way thru there too, Pa!! :D

scorpio
18th February 2005, 06:30 PM
Niro,

Of course, I've written my experiences in yr 'Tales of the unexpected' thread!

How can u accuse me of not contributing ? :cry: :cry:

nirosha sen
18th February 2005, 06:32 PM
Aw....really???? I'll arise and awake to check it out Pa!! :lol:

Akash
18th February 2005, 06:33 PM
Niro,

Which is yr thread??
Kelambittanga-ya Kelambittanga!!

nirosha sen
18th February 2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Akash - Yengga unggal kathaigal Pa!! Haven't tried to tell a spooky tale for sometime, have we now????!!! Yup, it's time, Pa!! :lol:

Akash
18th February 2005, 06:42 PM
God!! you wanna scare me again??
ok, i think here after we can start the story with the Screen name as our Hubbers!! for past two days we guys are tired of laughing, have to be bit serious on searching FUN :)

NOV
19th February 2005, 07:49 AM
Will keep this thread for a few days for laughs and then delete.

OK?

mandangi
19th February 2005, 08:04 AM
God!! you wanna scare me again??
ok, i think here after we can start the story with the Screen name as our Hubbers!! for past two days we guys are tired of laughing, have to be bit serious on searching FUN :)
It shows your intolerence on others. I am experienced on internet forums from more than 2 years. Except people like you no one showed severe hatred on me.

Akash
19th February 2005, 12:01 PM
Start M U S I C , dandakku dandakku dandakku dan dan.......!!
(in Suriyan-movie Gavundamani Style.....)

NM
21st February 2005, 07:12 AM
-deleted- on own accord..

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 07:30 PM
Glad to see your post before yourself deleting it NM.

Now Mandangi rules 'Supreme',don't you think?

NM
22nd February 2005, 07:38 PM

:oops: :oops: hope u are the only one...cos' I got pissed with u know who...
He's Super Supreme, dear (oops!! maybe shouldn't use that word, reminds me of pizza!! ) :lol: :lol:

a.ratchasi
23rd February 2005, 06:39 AM
NM, look what you have done? there goes my diet :cry:

NM
23rd February 2005, 06:42 AM
NM, look what you have done? there goes my diet :cry:Did to me too, A.Ratchasi... :cry: :cry: so much so that I had to eat noodle soup at mid-night as that was the only thing I could get at that hour - no pizza.... :evil:

jaiganes
23rd February 2005, 08:50 AM
NM wrote:

so much so that I had to eat noodle soup at mid-night as that was the only thing I could get at that hour - no pizza....

Don't you ladies cook your own food? :o

Mad Max
23rd February 2005, 09:34 AM
.cos' I got pissed with u know who...

You got mad with U-K-W? :mrgreen:

scorpio
23rd February 2005, 10:36 AM
NM wrote:

so much so that I had to eat noodle soup at mid-night as that was the only thing I could get at that hour - no pizza....

Wah! There goes our Blonk king suffering from OCMC (Correct spelling?).

NM,

Blonk time, baby!

scorpio
23rd February 2005, 10:38 AM

BlahBlah,

NM,

I was also lucky to see yr post :shock:

jaiganes
23rd February 2005, 11:01 AM
scorpio wrote:

Yeah! It is Obsessive Compulsive Male Chauvinism!!! yo shekhar I know you have it too. Cine fan plans to kill me with that!!
Ppl tell me that I am a MCP(No not Microsoft Certified Programmer), a Male Chauvinistic Prarie!!! :lol: :lol: :twisted:

NM
24th February 2005, 10:29 PM
.cos' I got pissed with u know who...

You got mad with U-K-W? :mrgreen:No MM, it was with a certain Mr.XXXXXXXX...just leave it...it's a stale story... :evil:

NM
24th February 2005, 10:35 PM
NM wrote:

NM,

Blonk time, baby! Scorpio, guess a blonk fr a new blonk queen (U :lol: :lol: ) is not good enough, eh? :wink: So, Jai...here goes......BLONK...BLONK....BLONK..!!!& Poof! May you disappear into thin air!! :!: :!: :twisted: BTW, U volunteer to cook for us?? :evil: :evil:

NM
24th February 2005, 10:41 PM
SCORPIO..!!You saw it too?? Oh Oh!! :oops: :oops:
Anyway, I see u guys/ gals have been busy since yesterday (I was away on business, just got back this evening & amazed to see all these postings plus new threads.....Agony aunt, guyana, etc and also, looks like an e-tsunami has hit with all the unearthing of forgotten threads!!!Phew!! Will need a few days to catch up....altho' I did read somewhere abt Jai learning the "sheilding spell"...but, alas, it is too late...this dowager is the guardian of that spell...hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 08:37 AM
NM wrote:

I did read somewhere abt Jai learning the "sheilding spell"...but, alas, it is too late...this dowager is the guardian of that spell...hee hee
No need to be too happy too early ! scorpio PMed me a new and upgraded 'omakuchi' Harry NM - Blonk proof spell!!! I guess u conferred the 'blonk queen' title a bit too early and to the right person I guess!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NM wrote :

BTW, U volunteer to cook for us??
Hey ! I am a guy (unlike that rabbit who is having slight confusion regarding that :lol: ) I have never seen an interior of a kitchen. I always thought that ladies fit into the dimensions of that room in any house perfectly! :wink: :wink: :P
chants the 'omakuchi' harry's blonk proof shield and headgear spell
Long live scorpio

scorpio
25th February 2005, 10:20 AM
JG,

This is the ultimate. How dare u call Harry as Senthil, then Khaja Sheriff and now Omakuchi?? :twisted:

MG Road-la figure parthu parthu kannu pottai aayiducha??

Namma ooru payannachennu pakaren, illenna....

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 10:40 AM
scorpio akka wrote:

MG Road-la figure parthu parthu kannu pottai aayiducha??
guna kamal style...
Adhu kannukku nalla exercise. Manidhar unarndhu kolla adhu manidha roadu allla. Adhayum thaandi punidhamaanadhu....

scorpio akka also wrote:

This is the ultimate. How dare u call Harry as Senthil, then Khaja Sheriff and now Omakuchi??

Oh I am sorry! I apologise to all Senthil, 'Khaja' Sheriff and Omakuchi fans. scorpio vadivelu ok vaa? :lol: :lol:

scorpio
25th February 2005, 10:43 AM
Searching for icon showing someone banging other's head with a uruttukattai :twisted: :twisted:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 11:06 AM
You forgot the protective shield you gave me!!!
Anyways here is the image yo asked for

http://xenia.media.mit.edu/~irfan/research/Images/tw/bonk.gif
I told you HP is a violent and psychologically disturbing book. Bad for mind. :lol: :lol:

scorpio
25th February 2005, 11:10 AM
JG,

Image-la irukarathu un mugama?????????????? PC-la wall paper-ra veichukalamnnu irukken.

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 11:15 AM
scorpio wrote:

Image-la irukarathu un mugama?????????????? PC-la wall paper-ra veichukalamnnu irukken.
Unfortunately not!!! :lol:
Ne wayz... I found out one blonk head smiley. Follow this link to see and Laugh out loud.... :lol:
http://www.musicbanter.com/images/smilies/angry_bonkhead.gif

scorpio
25th February 2005, 11:50 AM
JG,

Romba poruthamaana image. Hope to use it quite often while replying to you :lol:

hehehewalrus
25th February 2005, 11:55 AM
he he he, thats a very funny gif :lol2:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Floating while listening to "Aasaiyile paathi katti naathu onnu natti vekka vaa poovaiyee" - cha, when will be get gramiya air again? :cry:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 12:24 PM
scorpio akka wrote:

Hope to use it quite often while replying to you
I am such a kind hearted person that I have asked moderators in the announcement section to add that smiley in the emoticon list!! Now I can only do this much for my sister :huh: ....
ponders off to lunch singing .. Engae sellum indha paadhai

scorpio
25th February 2005, 12:28 PM
To be read in 'Villain' Karunas style-

Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo, ennamma nadikkaran sir! Avane emoticon-a thedarathum, avane adhai post pannarathum, che, ella hubbers-sum miss panninteengale!! Ivana nallavan ? Ivan thambiyam, nan akkavam, ellam en neram sir!

:lol:

NM
25th February 2005, 01:37 PM
Wow! JG, you really have been busy....searching for the emoticons etc etc ...are you seeking forgiveness?? Well......after considering my successor's views and "concerns" :lol: :lol: and your enthusiasm in lerning the counter-spell & also helping us with the Blonk icon, I hereby release you from the "current" blonk spell...
Any new actions taken by JG from now on, will determine if the spell is to be taken off forever or given in small doses from time to time... :poke: :poke:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 01:39 PM
To be read in typical TR style
yekkov! ddum dum dum bgm ddum dum dum
Thalai mela kattaiyaala adichaalum, kattai mela thalaya modhinaalum odayap poradhu ennavo thalai dhaan (Ajith fans dont mind). Adhanaala neenga adichaalum naan adivaanginaalum namma paasam mattum maaradhakkaa :( :(
(English translation: Even if mallet hits your head or you bang your head against wood, the thing thats gonna break is your poor head. Same way if you blonk me or I voluntarily get blonked, our friendship and affection as younger brother and very old sister will not change)

NM
25th February 2005, 01:39 PM
To be read in 'Villain' Karunas style-

Aiyo, aiyo, aiyo, ennamma nadikkaran sir! Avane emoticon-a thedarathum, avane adhai post pannarathum, che, ella hubbers-sum miss panninteengale!! Ivana nallavan ? Ivan thambiyam, nan akkavam, ellam en neram sir!

:lol:
Scoripio, neenge akka-na, naan 'aunty'. So, akka-vum, aunty-yum nalla "blonk' kudukkelaamey!! :lol: :lol:

NM
25th February 2005, 01:43 PM
Thalai mela kattaiyaala adichaalum, kattai mela thalaya modhinaalum odayap poradhu ennavo thalai dhaan (Ajith fans dont mind). Adhanaala neenga adichaalum naan adivaanginaalum namma paasam mattum maaradhakkaa :( :(
(English translation: Even if mallet hits your head or you bang your head against wood, the thing thats gonna break is your poor head. Same way if you blonk me or I voluntarily get blonked, our friendship and affection as younger brother and very old sister will not change)
Thambi paiyaa,
Neenge shield vetchaalum, shield veikkattinaalum, blonk uluvurathu, uluvaruthuthaan! :lol: :lol:
Anthe kadeisi line ore sentiment-ta irrukkethappa!! :wink: :wink:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 01:43 PM
NM wrote:

your enthusiasm in lerning the counter-spell & also helping us with the Blonk icon
All in the hope that our NOV san (ala Querida style) will not approve of such a violent emoticon (for he himself is a poor and hapless male of the homo sapiens species!!) :wink: :lol: :lol:
Anyways thanks for releasing me from the spell... :notworthy: :clap:

scorpio
25th February 2005, 01:48 PM
To be read in typical TR style
yekkov! ddum dum dum bgm ddum dum dum

JG,

English class-ellam school-la cut adichiya?? Akka endral 'very old sister' nnu entha loosu unakku translation solli koduthathu??

Insert yr blonk head icon hundred times :twisted: :twisted:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 01:49 PM
NM wrote:

Anthe kadeisi line ore sentiment-ta irrukkethappa!!
All the effect of the "Paar magale Paar" I saw in Raj Digital Plus yesterday evening.

NM also wrote:

Neenge shield vetchaalum, shield veikkattinaalum, blonk uluvurathu, uluvaruthuthaan!

Atleast I will not be hurt right? some other brave hubbers in the past have been loodied but continued to put up a brave face. I am the smart kid u c... :wink: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 01:53 PM
scorpio akka(very old sister)
wrote:

Akka endral 'very old sister' nnu entha loosu unakku translation solli koduthathu??

I know, but ellame oru emotional impactkku dhaan.
(English translation: I know , it is hyped up for some emotional impact and stress)
If you want shall I edit it to grand old sister? :wink: :cry:

scorpio
25th February 2005, 02:05 PM
Dei JG Thambi,

"If you want shall I edit it to grand old sister? "

Plzzzzz go ahead and change it. You can also suffix 'grand old sister' with more of my attributes like age- 82, height- 4 .5 feet, weight- 35 kg, teeth- absent etc etc.

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 02:09 PM
Sorry pa ... chi Akka!

I am just joking around here. I dont want to present facts about you in the hub! :) :roll: