PDA

View Full Version : Astrological PREDICTIONS and Divine FORECASTS !!!

Sudhaama
4th March 2005, 12:16 AM
The Famous Prophet...NOSTRADAMUS Prophecies or the so-called World-Predictions have unfailingly come true so far..

The latest one is the Reversal of Iraq Regime.... on which his Predictions were pooh-poohed and mocked at as "Incredible"... until it came true.

But we have seen it... how amazingly it has come true.

That Great Philosopher cum Universal-Apostle's Next Prediction on the Future world...is.... That...

....A Stranger from India will suddenly emerge in 2005-2006 and will become popular...within a very short period...

...by means of his Truthful behaviour coupled with Universal-Love and Earnestness for the Global Social Service towards Unified Advancement and Uplift...

Consequently he will unite the whole world under one Social-Service- Organisation.... which will rectify the Shortcomings of UNO...

... and Rectify the HEGEMONY and Lacunae of the World Leaders...

... as also... Clear-off the Stumbling Blocks on the Healthy-path of Nuclear Non-Proliferation nullifying Future- Wars .... anywhere in the World.

... and such other Revolutionary actions on his Single-Man Leadership...

... alongside his Evolutionary Unity of Mankind ....

... Resulting in World-Peace... and Global Prosperity. !!!

... just from the Near-Future... within a Few Years... From 2006- 2015

Can it be believed?... If so.... Who may be that Indian?.

Or UNBELIEVABLE? ... since his Prophecies are generally Commented as AMBIGUOUS?

What about India?... MORE TO HEAR from other Astrologers and Divine Foretellers.!!!

Surya
4th March 2005, 02:24 AM
I think the same was also predicted by the famous Joshiyar.....AMR.

I think it's very believable. Who might that indian be?? Who knows? The world will eventually. :)

HindustaniLadka
4th March 2005, 02:35 AM
it could be deepak chopra.

Badri
4th March 2005, 04:33 AM
A lot of people already know Deepak Chopra...he is not exactly a stranger to emerge in 2005-2006 and suddenly become popular...he's already known in many circles.

What other admirable qualities he might have, if one is to believe all of Nostradamus' predictions about this one "stranger" Deepak Chopra doesn't quite fit.

hehehewalrus
4th March 2005, 04:59 AM
Nostradamus predicted some dangerous event on July 21 1999.

Nothing happened.

r_kk
4th March 2005, 05:42 AM
Nostradamus so called prophesies are mere jumble of words. Any one can interpret according to their own wish and superimpose their ideas in to it. Nostradamus prophesies are just myth and it is for myth loving people…. Nothing real in it.

Expecting a great person, who can change the fate of India this year is a big myth. This wish is nothing but a basic desire of many Indians who want a major change in India by some super human. Just wait for another 10 months to prove this explanation to this prophesies as false. I am sure it will not happen… Only we will get some different explanations.

Now a day’s many Joshiyars are using similar Nastradamus techniques… They can write even better jumble of words and fit any big happenings in to their confused words.

As per my opinion, no individual can change such a big country where majority of population struggles even for basic needs. It may be possible up to some extend if hundreds of selfless dedicated youths decided to work for upliftment of rural life without any personal gain or self centered goals. No miracle will change India… Only hard work will change… Don’t expect any superhuman from heaven instead support the small social groups and individuals who bring changes to the rural India… Believe in Dr. Pugalenthi (a three rupee doctor, who is brought low cost medical services to villages around Kalpakkam) or Krishnammal (who brought changes to thousands of suppressed under waged people in Kelvenmani) or the old lady who is leading “Kalanchiam” ( a self sustained rural women upliftment program) instead of believing self centered so called intellectuals like Deepak Chopra…

Idiappam
4th March 2005, 08:32 AM
Did that Nostradamus tell who is gonna make India a paradise?

jaiganes
4th March 2005, 11:25 AM
Sorry!
I am too busy in this current year to fullfill his prophecy. I will do it next year. Is it fine with you guys? :lol: :lol: :wink:

scorpio
4th March 2005, 11:37 AM
JG,

Now that Shekhar has become too busy with his projects to lace the hub with humour, have u taken that role lately?? :poke:

jaiganes
4th March 2005, 11:50 AM
scorpio!
I mean it. no jokes. I am too busy right now to make earth a paradise. 2007 I have a plan for that. Till that time, the earth will have to wait. Right now my project is "Singaara sukran". Beautification and paradisification of the shining planet of Venus. After that earth and then mars and so on.. ok. delay caused is regretted.

Badri
4th March 2005, 11:53 AM
JG,

Now that Shekhar has become too busy with his projects to lace the hub with humour, have u taken that role lately??

Why, Scorpio, why? Why should you incite, trigger, evoke and elicit more by such wanton statements?

"Singaara sukran" Ithukku Nostradamuse thevala!!!

scorpio
4th March 2005, 12:01 PM
Thambi JG and Thambi Badri,

Serious-aana discussionkku Sudhaama thread open panna, ippadi Jokes thread kanakka aakkiteengale?? Week-end kadi-aa??

Badri
4th March 2005, 12:05 PM
Serious-aana discussionkku Sudhaama thread open panna, ippadi Jokes thread kanakka aakkiteengale?? Week-end kadi-aa??

Nostradamus and serious!!!! :rotfl:

Akka...Enna achu ungalukku??? Time to change your avatar, and come to grips with reality!!!

jaiganes
4th March 2005, 12:28 PM
badri wrote:

Time to change your avatar, and come to grips with reality!!!
"Omakuchi " Harry and reality? It is a dumb character taken from comics pa. How do you expect reality and that avatar to jell?

scorpio
4th March 2005, 12:34 PM
Oru thambi yoda thollai-ye thaanga mudiyalai. Ippo Badri vera 'Indian food' thread-la enna akkava aakittan. Nadathunga, ellam kalikaalam!

blahblah
4th March 2005, 12:41 PM
I am surprised and a bit depressed to see such a thread from Sudhaama,whose other comments in this hub make absolute sense.In my younger days I was a good enough fool to buy a copy of 'the Prophesies of Nostradamus',hearing about his prophesies on India.He wwrote it down in poetic fashion,similar to what Mr.Hemant came out with in another thread.As r_kk rightly said anyone can interpret his 'prophecies'.

For example,"The two brothers shall become one".

Some people say it is Iraq and Iran,some say ithas already come true and was about the Germans.Some attribute it to India and Pakistan and some to the Koreas.For me its all nonsense.Where have been the names mentioned.Did India exist in his times?Those who want to prove these false theories are requested to come out with the exact words in his prophecy.

santosh108
4th March 2005, 01:04 PM
Nostradamus' "predictions" can at the most be of lateral interest.

The quatrains given by Nostradamus

" The triplicity of waters will give birth to a man
who will choose Thursday as his holy day.
His voice, reign, and power will rise
across land and sea, amid storms in the East."
(Century 1)

"The earth and air will freeze so much water,
when all will come to worship on Thursdays.
What will be was never so beautiful before.
From all parts of the world they will come to honor him."

“ Long awaited he will never return
In Europe, he will appear in Asia:
One of the league issued from the great Hermes,
And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.”
(Century 10)

The quatrains specify the birth of a great man in a country where 3 seas meet. Thursday will be his holiday and he will bring Asia together under his rule.

Due to its ambiguity, any body can make out what they want out of it. For e.g, some interpret this as a reference to President Bush as Thanksgiving falls on Thursday and America is surrounded by 3 seas.

Badri
4th March 2005, 01:06 PM
It can also be interpreted as Sai Baba who holds Thursday as the day sacred to him and is worshipped by his followers on that day...

nirosha sen
4th March 2005, 04:51 PM
Which Sai Baba???? The present and clear danger to little boys????!!!! :oops:

blahblah
4th March 2005, 05:03 PM
Which Sai Baba???? The present and clear danger to little boys????!!!! :oops:

Not alone little boys,all sort of boys and even elderly men :oops: :oops: :x

Sandeep
4th March 2005, 05:24 PM
It could very well have been ME, the great Sandeep. But I am so popular that I wan't be a stranger to the world. 8)

blahblah
4th March 2005, 05:48 PM
But I am so popular that I wan't be a stranger to the world. 8)
Better,you communist!By the way don't try to align yourself against us with the Naxal Mandangi :lol: :lol: .

Sandeep
4th March 2005, 05:55 PM
But I am so popular that I wan't be a stranger to the world. 8)
Better,you communist!By the way don't try to align yourself against us with the Naxal Mandangi :lol: :lol: .

I am SWADESI follower and about Mangandi, he is now entrying into Karnataka also.

hehehewalrus
4th March 2005, 09:59 PM
Sorry!
I am too busy in this current year to fullfill his prophecy. I will do it next year. Is it fine with you guys? :lol: :lol: :wink:

When did you apply for Pakistani citizenship? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Surya
5th March 2005, 12:35 AM
Sai Baba is a strange case. He seems to have some sort of power, or black magic or whatever the hell it is. Many times he can read people's minds is what many ppl have told me. But he also seems to be a homosexual pedophile. But he is very very knoledgable in Adwaitam philosophies. I was left in awe when I read one of his books, mainly because that level of knoledge was unexpected from him. U've gotta read his history. It's hard to believe that a man with that stature would be a child rapist. Very confusing. Wierd combination. :? :? :?

One of these things have got to be going on.

1: Sai baba has no powers, he's just a fraud. (Unlikely, he performed many things on video, many of his speeches are very good!!)

2. He isn't a pedophile, And u've got that MJ thing going on in India too. :?

geno
5th March 2005, 12:56 PM
[tscii:5e9a1ca565]Did nostradamus "predict" that men would grow beard if they dont shave?

I'd love to read the "verse" which predicts that too.

«ôÒÈõ þí§¸ ±ýɼ¡ýÉ¡ ´Õò¾Õ "¨¿º¡" º¡öÀ¡À¡ ¿øÄÅÕ, ÅøÄÅÕ, «¨ÉòÐõ «È¢ó¾ÅÕ-ýÛ ¿üº¡ýÈ¢¾ú ¾óÐ츢ðÎ þÕ측Õ!

"Fraud Saibaba videos"-Û Å£È¡ôÀ¡ ¾¢Ã¢ ¦¾¡¼í¸¢ÉÅÕ - þÅà ŢðÎôÀ¢ðÎ ±ý ܼ ÁøÖì¸ð¼ Å÷È¡Õ!!!! :lol: :rotfl:

þôÀ ¿¡ý ±ØÐÉÐÄ - ¦¸ð¼ Å¡÷ò¾ ´ñÏõ þø¨Ä. ¡¨ÃÔõ ¾¡ì¸×õ þø¨Ä; ¬É¡ - þ¾ Å¢ðÎÅôÀ¡¸Ç¡ þøÄ «Æ¢îº¢ôÀ¢ÎÅ¡¸Ç¡ýÛ ¦À¡ÚòÐò§¾ý À¡ì§¸¡Ïõ!

:lol:

RR - þó¾ Á¡¾¢Ã¢ ´Õ¾¨ÄôÀðºÁ¡É "moderation" ¿¼ì¸¡Áô À¡òÐì¸ÈÐ - þó¾ò ¾Á¢ú ÁýÈò¾¢ý ¿øĦÀ¨Ãì ¸¡ì¸ ¯¾×õ!

¾Á¢ÆÃøÄ¡¾¡÷, ¾Á¢§Æ ±Ø¾ô ÀÊì¸ò ¦¾Ã¢Â¡¾Å¨Ã ±øÄ¡õ - "¾Á¢ú ÅÃÄ¡Ú" ÀüÈ¢, ¿¡ð¼¡¨Á ¦ºöÅÐ - ¦ºöÂÅ¢ÎÅÐ ¿¢Â¡ÂÓõ «ýÚ; «È¢Å¢ü º¢Èó¾Åâý ¦ºÂÖõ «ýÚ.

þ¨¾Ôõ Á£È¢ «Æ¢îº¡í¸ýÉ¡ - ¾Á¢¨Æ «Æ¢òÐÅ¢ð§¼ýÛ Á¡÷¾ðÊì¸Ä¡õ!

:rotfl:

°ÐÈ ºí¸ °¾¢ôÒð§¼ý; ¦º¡øÈ Å¢„Âõ ¿¢Â¡ÂÁ¡ þÕó¾¡ ±ÎòÐì¸ §ÅñÊÂÅí¸ ±ÎòÐì¸ðÎõ! :)[/tscii:5e9a1ca565]

r_kk
5th March 2005, 01:39 PM
[tscii:a5abf5b8c4]«ýÒìÌ¡¢Â ¦ƒ§É¡,
þùÅÇ× «Æ¸¡¸ ±Øи¢ýÈ ¿£í¸û «ùÅô§À¡Ð §¸¡ÀÁ¡¸ ±Ø¾¢Å¢ðÎ º¢È¢Ð ¸¡Äõ ¸¡½¡Áø §À¡ÅÐ ÅÕò¾Á¡¸ ¯ûÇÐ. «Êì¸Ê ÅóÐ ¯í¸Ç¢ý ¾¢Ã¡Å¢¼ ÀÌò¾È¢× º¢ó¾¨É¸¨Çô ÀüÈ¢ ±ØÐí¸û. ¯í¸ÇÐ ±ØòÐì¸û «ùÅÅô§À¡Ð ¿£ì¸ôÀð¼¡Öõ, ¯í¸û ÓÂüº¢¨Â ¦¾¡¼Õí¸û

Dear Jeno,
I feel sad for the frequent disappearance of your such beautiful writting particluarly after some postings with anger. Please write about your's rationalist thoughts of Dravidan movements (in Tamil Nadu). Even if your postings are removed once one a while, please continue your efforts. [/tscii:a5abf5b8c4]

Surya
5th March 2005, 02:29 PM
[tscii:42a098e7c2]

«ôÒÈõ þí§¸ ±ýɼ¡ýÉ¡ ´Õò¾Õ "¨¿º¡" º¡öÀ¡À¡ ¿øÄÅÕ, ÅøÄÅÕ, «¨ÉòÐõ «È¢ó¾ÅÕ-ýÛ ¿üº¡ýÈ¢¾ú ¾óÐ츢ðÎ þÕ측Õ!

[/tscii:42a098e7c2]

Now why would u jump at me out of the blue?? When did I say that he was "nallavaru"? :?

"Annainthum therinthavaaru" Well, actually I was reffering to his knoledge in Advaitham philosophies, but if u want to call that annainthum, I have no prob. :mrgreen:

I never said that he is a fraud or that he isn't, but if some people want to jump to conclusions like they always do, there is nothing that I can do. :roll:

geno
5th March 2005, 02:38 PM
Now let us brush up some basic English!

1: Sai baba has no powers, he's just a fraud.
(Unlikely, he performed many things on video, many of his speeches are very good!!)

What has been said outside of the brackets - has been negated - by what he has written inside them!! :lol:

Infact more than "negating" He suggests that Saibaba being a "Fraud" is an "unlikely" event - meaning "improbabale"!!

He gives clean chit to Saibaba - by that sentence construct! :lol:

2. He isn't a pedophile, And u've got that MJ thing going on in India too

This is pretty much clear and straight-forward.

So what's he saying in essence? :

1. Saibaba is "unlikely" to be a "Fraud" - and he is "very good"

2. He's not what hes accused of and "they" have framed him wrongfully

So what do we get out of the mouth of the "english savvy" guy here?!!

Well! May be Winston Chruchill or P.G..Wodehouse might "understand" Surya's point more propahly eh?!

:lol:

Surya
5th March 2005, 02:45 PM
Those are ur interpretations. :roll:

1. Saibaba is "unlikely" to be a "Fraud" - but it is a POSSIBILITY. U can see that from my statement. "Saibaba has no powers and he is a fraud." :roll: By the word possibility, I'm saying that he could be a pedophile. It doesn't mean..."And he is very good" :lol:

Like I said, if ppl want to jump to conclusions there is nothin I can do.

2. U got that one right. :thumbsup:

geno
5th March 2005, 02:53 PM
[tscii:ad829c2aa1]r_kk,

¿ñÀ§Ã! §¸¡À¦ÁøÄ¡õ ´ýÚÁ¢ø¨Ä! :) ÍõÁ¡ þíÌ ¿¼ì¸¢È ÜòÐ즸øÄ¡õ §¸¡ÀôÀðÎ즸¡ñÊÕó¾¡ø - ¿¢ƒ Å¡ú쨸 ±ýÉ¡ÅÐ!

«ùÅô§À¡Ð ¿¡§É Å¢ÕõÀ¡Å¢ð¼¡Öõ º¢Ä "àÃòÐ ¿ñÀ÷¸û" ±ý§É¡Î "ÁøÖì¸ð¼" Å¢ÕõÒ¸¢È¡÷¸û! À¡Åõ «Å÷¸û ¬¨º¨Â ¿¡ý ¦¸ÎôÀ¡§Éý ±ýÚ þÅ÷¸§Ç¡Î ºüÚ §¿Ãõ Å¢¨Ç¡ÊÅ¢ðÎô §À¡§Åý!! :lol:

º¢ÄõÀõ Å¢¨Ç¡¼ §ÅñΦÁýÈ¡ø - ºÁ¾Çõ(level playing field) §ÅÏÁøÄÅ¡?!! þí§¸ «ùÅô§À¡Ð ºü§È "²üÈ þÈì¸Á¡¸"
¬¸¢Å¢Î¸¢ÈÐ!! «¾¡ý "Å¢¨Ç¡¼¡Áø" ´ò¾¢ ¿¢ô§Àý!

«¼ ¯í¸§Ç¡Î þôÀÊô §Àº¢ì¸¢ðÎ þÕì¨¸Â¢Ä - §¾Å÷ÁÂý À¡ðÎ - "º¡óÐô¦À¡ðÎ ´Õ ºó¾Éô¦À¡ðÎ" À¡ðÎ '¡Ÿõ' ÅóÐÕîÍí¸!

±ŠÀ¢À¢Ôõ, ¸ÁÖõ ÍõÁ¡ À¡ðÎħ '¸õÒ' ¸ðÊ
ŢǡñÎÕôÀ¡¸! «í¹É §À¡ð¼¡ôÄ, ´Õ À¡ð¼ ¿õÁ áºö¡ ¦Á¡ð¼îº¡Á¢Â¡Õ þôÀìÌûÇ §À¡¼ Á¡ð§¼í¸¡ÕôÀ¡!

«Åà ¦Á¡¾ ´Õ ´ÕÅÕºòÐìÌ þó¾ º¡Á¢Â¡Õ¸§Ç¡¼ §ºÃÅ¢¼¡Áî ¦ºöÂÏõ! «ôÀò§¾ý Á측 ¦À¡ÇóÐ ¸ðÎÅ¡Õ ±º»¡É¢! :D
[/tscii:ad829c2aa1]

blahblah
5th March 2005, 02:56 PM
1. Saibaba is "unlikely" to be a "Fraud" - but it is a POSSIBILITY. U can see that from my statement. "Saibaba has no powers and he is a fraud." :roll: By the word possibility, I'm saying that he could be a pedophile.

Surya its a bit confusing.Now you are saying that he could be a paedophile?

Earlier you wrote,

"He isn't a paedophile and u've got that MJ thing going on in India too".
:D :D

Surya
5th March 2005, 03:08 PM
Blah Blah,
If u go back u'd see that I've said
//1 of these 2 things is going on.///

and then I stated the possibility of him being a pedo, and the other as he was framed....... :D

:roll: Kizha Vizhindhalum, meesaiyil mann illai eh? :mrgreen:
Just joking.

Regards. 8)

mack
6th March 2005, 09:38 PM
'I am the great leader' whom notterdamus had predicted.. iam from deccan region...
my country ppl i will solve ur sorrows ... dont panic...

Sudhaama
7th March 2005, 01:55 AM
I am surprised to note the radically different Trend of the Topic... far deviating from the Sense of my Initiation of the Subject here.

Before posting your Thoughts further, I request you all to go through my wordings closely... and then put forth your views whatever it may be.

Here I further clarify my initial Posting..... It does not mean...

... that a Paradise- Another World is going to fall on us just in the NEXT YEAR 2006. !

... Nor... a Windfall... Monster-Fortune... will fall on the Earth... of its OWN ACCORD !!

... Nor... Such Bright-Age... will fall amongst the World-Nations.. on only one Country INDIA !!!

But it only means... that...

(1) ...One INDIAN STRANGER Suddenly will rise up in 2005-2006 ... (Gentleman of Universal Outlook)

(2) By him a Beginning will be made... for the Serious Global-Spirit... towards Overall well-being of Mankind.

(3) The Gestation period for which is... NINE YEARS... from 2006 to 2015.

So the Real Achievement of his such a Healthy Goal... is by 2015... after 10 years from Now.

Whereas... my Dear Friends... all of you have forgotten one Great Indian's Dream

..... That by 2020... India must be developed to Reach a Global-Status of Advanced Nation!!!

Instead of giving a SALAM to our Real Indian our ... Beloved... KAELHIR... "Kalam"...

... You are discussing about... some irrelevant...

.... Saibaaba, Sankarachaarya, Deepak Chowdry, and some other Tom Dick and Harry... !!!

If One Indian ... can CONVERT the whole world into a Paradise... in another 10 years...

Why Not another Indian... cannot ADVANCE India further too... in the Race...

... to make INDIA.. LEAD the whole World... in FIVE MORE YEARS ...in.. 2020?

Towards that Lofty-Ideal-Goal.... What should be the India GOVERMENT's Modus-Operandi?

What is the Role of Indian-citizens living within India... from now onwards ? ... How?

And the.. Role of Ex-Indians and Double-Citizens of India... CAN AND HAVE TO ENDEAVOR?

Surya
9th March 2005, 06:42 AM
Well,
Everyone is still giving their Salams to Kalam. :) No one is depriving him of his credentials of a good president. :D

Crab
9th March 2005, 08:00 PM
Who else other than

Aasai Nayagan
Raasi Hero
Kadhal Mannan
Ultimate Star
One and Only Thalai
Ajith!

Pampara pampara pam pam pannnn 8)

I think the same was also predicted by the famous Joshiyar.....AMR.

I think it's very believable. Who might that indian be?? Who knows? The world will eventually. :)

Surya
10th March 2005, 01:09 AM
One and Only Thalai.

I'd hope that he only has one thalai. :?
All jokes aside,
Crab, seriously? :? That's really what u think? :o

Surya
10th March 2005, 01:09 AM
One and Only Thalai.

I'd hope that he only has one thalai. :? :lol2:

hehehewalrus
10th March 2005, 04:10 AM
Though he acted in Villain, he did not get come in Ravana get up and having 9 heads.

Yes he has only one thalai and in RED, it was a super MOTTA THALAI of a rickshaw driver who plans Revalyoosan, Yejukesan and Devalappment for the whole nation. :lol2:

Surya
10th March 2005, 05:38 AM
Don't forget ATHU!!!! :evil:

:lol2:

Crab
10th March 2005, 06:54 AM
The only Indian who fully fits Nostradamus description is already dead. He had a strange surname: Gandhi.

I am surprised to note the radically different Trend of the Topic... far deviating from the Sense of my Initiation of the Subject here.

Before posting your Thoughts further, I request you all to go through my wordings closely... and then put forth your views whatever it may be.

Here I further clarify my initial Posting..... It does not mean...

... that a Paradise- Another World is going to fall on us just in the NEXT YEAR 2006. !

... Nor... a Windfall... Monster-Fortune... will fall on the Earth... of its OWN ACCORD !!

... Nor... Such Bright-Age... will fall amongst the World-Nations.. on only one Country INDIA !!!

But it only means... that...

(1) ...One INDIAN STRANGER Suddenly will rise up in 2005-2006 ... (Gentleman of Universal Outlook)

(2) By him a Beginning will be made... for the Serious Global-Spirit... towards Overall well-being of Mankind.

(3) The Gestation period for which is... NINE YEARS... from 2006 to 2015.

So the Real Achievement of his such a Healthy Goal... is by 2015... after 10 years from Now.

Whereas... my Dear Friends... all of you have forgotten one Great Indian's Dream

..... That by 2020... India must be developed to Reach a Global-Status of Advanced Nation!!!

Instead of giving a SALAM to our Real Indian our ... Beloved... KAELHIR... "Kalam"...

... You are discussing about... some irrelevant...

.... Saibaaba, Sankarachaarya, Deepak Chowdry, and some other Tom Dick and Harry... !!!

If One Indian ... can CONVERT the whole world into a Paradise... in another 10 years...

Why Not another Indian... cannot ADVANCE India further too... in the Race...

... to make INDIA.. LEAD the whole World... in FIVE MORE YEARS ...in.. 2020?

Towards that Lofty-Ideal-Goal.... What should be the India GOVERMENT's Modus-Operandi?

What is the Role of Indian-citizens living within India... from now onwards ? ... How?

And the.. Role of Ex-Indians and Double-Citizens of India... CAN AND HAVE TO ENDEAVOR?

Tamil_Socrates
12th March 2005, 06:14 PM
The man who nostradamus predicted was deva gowda or narasimha rao..

may be chandrababau naidu, who has the chance to become a PM, if none of them gets majority and TDP .DMK/ADMK gets, CPM/CPI, janata gets more seats..they may form a coalition with the support of congress..

geno
13th March 2005, 02:06 AM
Im reminded of "Shashi Tharoor", an Indian born in London, and educated both here in India and in Britain, now works with the UN, as an Under Secretary-General in charge of Dep. of Public Information

source and his brief bio :

http://www.un.org/News/ossg/sg/stories/tharoor_bio.htm

He is a Malayalee, and considered a Nehruvian-moulded thinker, and he is an Indian national.

The speculation is rife now in UN circles and in international media, that Shashi tharoor "might" be chosen to succeed Kofi annan to become the next UN Secretary-General!!

Many people might have known this fact, and by the virtue of me having introduced him here - he is definitely "counted out" as the "stranger" who fits the "Nostradamme profile"!!! :lol:

so, If by chance Shashi becomes the UN chief, i hereby warn that no one should jump and declare "See i told you so!"!! :lol:

More about Shashi :

http://www.english.emory.edu/Bahri/Tharoor.html

visu
17th March 2005, 02:17 PM
Though he acted in Villain, he did not get come in Ravana get up and having 9 heads.

Yes he has only one thalai and in RED, it was a super MOTTA THALAI of a rickshaw driver who plans Revalyoosan, Yejukesan and Devalappment for the whole nation. :lol2:

hehehewalrus u sound like "ashok".

louisvalan
26th March 2005, 10:27 AM
I guess Nosardamus referred to Native American Indian9Red neck)... Im sure its not one of us.

Sudhaama
26th March 2005, 10:21 PM
No. Not so.. Nostradamus predictions usually pinpoint indirectly and in this case too does not name the country specificaly... as can be seen in his true-wordings... reproduced hereabove in this thread. .which are ambiguous terminologies.

His mention to mean... as a Country... surrounded by three seas...with longstanding bitterness of neighbour-brothers... in the Tropical zone...

... Does not attribute to North-America or the so called US... which is not surrounded by three seas....

Relevant Experts say... it... Pinpoints towards INDIA ...only.

genesis
4th April 2005, 09:02 PM
Someone already mentioned it before me... You shall read NOSTRADAMUS' original.. it can be interpretted in many ways... more like a Vidukadhai....

Sudhaama - Do not take me wrong... you seem to believe lot of these B### S###.....

Sudhaama
4th April 2005, 09:50 PM
Dear Genesis,

At the outset of of this Thread... I had justified why I regard his World- Prohecies as worthy of attention.

If you go through the relevant Web-page as well as the series of Articles on his predictions past and the future... since the past more than 50 years ... as I have read... I am sure you too will fall in line with me.

Basically he was a Pious Christian....during his Life-time... with a highly exemplary Humane-outlook of Universal-Love true to the inherent Spirit of the Bible.

Even during his Life-time... even his casual words of consolation to the undue Sufferers... had come true, .... His prayers on behalf of the forsaken people has served the purpose as the Succor unfailingly at the dire need of the moment.

Whether he possessed...the so called ESP... the Super-natural Scientific- spiritual- power of PRECOGNITION .. we don't know. But his Life-track-Record... was wholly immaculate... beyond the even the Iota of Doubt on him.

Then why on his words.. which have almost have come true so far ?

At the present context... his Prophecy came to my mind... because of several Reasons... one of which... is...

One of my close Friends... an Indian Tamilian of Global-outlook... telling me repeatedly... that he got the detailed instructions from God...through the series of his dreams...on the Imperative World-demands and his services to mitigate the undue sufferings of the people through Social-service...

... by uniting the International Humans under the Umbrella of One Unfied Social-Service- Organisation... similar to Red-Cross Society... crossing all the Barriers of Nationality, Religions, Castes, Communties, Sects and the like...

With one Sigle Motto... One and all the Global-citizens are EQUAL...and are IMPORTANT.. without any Disparity Nor Discrimination...in any manner whatsoever... Their needs must be looked with A MOTHERLY- APPROACH..

He says he will start it soon... and that Money is not a Problem... Nor the present day Politicians all over the world... Since his approach will Never be Antagonistic to any Government or Public bodies nor Political parties in any country... Nor it will be a Revolutionary Organisation indulging in any clandestine activity

...But... as an Open-book .. of EVOLUTIONARY-APPROACH... as an Auxiliary-force strengthening the Governments Hands as well as simplifying their tasks...through the deserving public-supports... and the like Positive-approach... towards the well-being of every Individual at par...Internationally...

To accomplish this Huge task... He seeks and is SEARCHING for...

.. just TWELVE PAIR of Hands (Twelve Persons) from the International Arena ... sincere and competent enough to work with him... towards such a SELFLESS Noble Cause..

And he is inviting me to Join...as one amongst them.

Deep_Secrets
5th April 2005, 02:38 PM
Ok...why does it always have to be a HE? :roll:

Deep_Secrets
5th April 2005, 02:39 PM
Ok...why does it always have to be a HE? :roll:

blahblah
5th April 2005, 04:38 PM
Even during his Life-time... even his casual words of consolation to the undue Sufferers... had come true, .... His prayers on behalf of the forsaken people has served the purpose as the Succor unfailingly at the dire need of the moment.

Then why on his words.. which have almost have come true so far ?

And he is inviting me to Join...as one amongst them.

Dear Sudhaama,what were his casual words of consolation? I ask you this because you started this topic :D .

His prayers on behalf of forsaken people? Oops!Was he a Christian missionary of some sort? If so what is your faith and why do you follow him? :roll:

His words have come true so far?Where is the proof? :?

Anyway I am glad that you are invited to be one of the 'TWELVE DISCIPLES' who will change the world.Jump at the offer and accept it.After all we don't know who that 'gentleman' will be who will make the world a paradise! :)

Sudhaama
5th April 2005, 04:55 PM
"Deep_Secrets"

//Ok...why does it always have to be a HE?//

Sudhaama already said...

// He seeks and is SEARCHING for..... just TWELVE PAIR of Hands (Twelve ...."Persons".....) from the International Arena ... sincere and competent enough to work with him... towards such a SELFLESS Noble Cause.//.

Please NOTE... { Twelve "PERSONS"..} to mean NOT ALL HE...

... Even if All are.... "SHE"...He will be glad to Receive and ACCEPT them for the purpose... rather PREFERABLY.... !!!

Because his Approach ... will be MOTHERLY... So the Natural "Mothers" can perform better than the Inculcated-Mothers. .

For example...Helen-Keller was a SHE.. Red-Cross-Society... was founded by a SHE. ...and many more similar...

... Mother Theresa is Still Living in our Hearts as an Exemplary ..."MOTHER-SHE" ... as a Beacon-Light

Service Spirit of Global-Fraternity... imbued with HEARTY Universal-Love ... is the only CRITERIA.

That is the URGENT NEED of the Day. !!!

jaiganes
5th April 2005, 04:57 PM
Hmm ,
I have read some articles on nostradamus and but the way, all his life he lived secluded from the outside world. He distanced himself on most of the occasions and immersed in the visual and auditory messages he seemed to get from the future. His writings were for the private perusal of the French kings only. He predicted isolated incidents in major events. For example he predicted a french nobleman's death due to horsefall. He predicted a betrayal by a french trader that will result in a King's death. At that time it was held to be a cryptic blabbering, however the narrated incident happened during French revolution and the King was the Louis 14th.
I am not a believer of Nostra damus as I feel that prophecies are not set in stone, however solid the foundation they might rest on. At the same time, I am not a person who immediately takes on the role of a skeptic, doubting each and everything that humans do in the name of supernatural or religion or spirituality. Spirituality and its associated concepts , no doubt lead to emergence of cults and other sects that are populated mostly by charlatans, but I have interacted with many who live among common people, yet possess powers and skills out of the ordinary. Such people , I have observed are for most of the times unsure of their own powers or 'gifts' and are therefore less likely to be in the public domain. Some even if aware of their innate 'speciality' do not like to publicize that. So, my humble request to friends like genesis and blahblah is that , do not write away some special stories just because 99 out of 100 you hear from media happens to be a quack.
Keep looking out for that 1 person who is genuine, you will not miss the wait and search you had put up.
coming back to Nostradamus, I have skepticisms over the books on Nostradamus that are available in public. This is because according to nostradamus' history, these prophecies were never meant to be objects of public consumption. They are more like calendar of the royal, so wouldn't be surprised if the true works of nostradamus remains locked away in cellars in vatican (touch of 'Angels and Demons'? too much Dan Brown may not be good for the mind).

blahblah
5th April 2005, 05:23 PM
if the true works of nostradamus remains locked away in cellars in vatican (touch of 'Angels and Demons'? too much Dan Brown may not be good for the mind).

In very bad taste Sir.Why do people oppose if one Hindu God's face is printed on a T-shirt? And why shouldn't we oppose blasphemic theories such as Jesus was married to May Magdalene?

And what is your idea about Vatican? :x

jaiganes
5th April 2005, 06:54 PM
blahblah! Is your last question addressed to me? :?
If something I posted was in a bad taste, I take it back!
All I meant was that such prophecies could lead to confusions and controversies, so religious heads or powerful governments may have held them from public view. That does not make them villains in any way. And I dont have any idea of vatican and whatever little I have is from the confused writings of one Mr.Dan Brown.
I have no objections to faces of hindu Gods in people's T-shirt either.

Sudhaama
5th April 2005, 08:41 PM
One Mother Cried ... "Oh my child has... SWALLOWED... a Coin"

Immediately... the Neighbourer asker her Back?...

How much?.. If it is just One Rupee don't mind it .. unless it is a Gold-Coin... After all ONE RUPEE.. .Why should You Cry?... It is a Pittance"..

Here which is the Most IMPORTANT Message?... Coin? or Child's Health?

So.... is your trend of Mind-application... my Dear Friends... Sorry for my blunt Remarks... Please don't get angry with me... but kindly THINK AWHILE. What is the MAIN SCOPE of this Topic?

Plus and Minus of .... Nostradamus?.. or... his Prophecies? or the similar Predictive-messages.?

If the Heading of this Thread is .... just "Nostradamus"... No doubt you have every Justification to build up further towards that Direction.

Whereas ... my Dear Sirs / Madams.... the Main Point raised here... is...

" One Indian will make Earth Paradise ... within 15 years. ... INCREDIBLE??!!

Dear Friends...What have you got to say in that Meaningful, Positive Direction?

Possible? or Impossible ?... Why ? and Why Not?

HindustaniLadka
6th April 2005, 12:40 AM
I think Nostradamus' predictions are believeable because he did predict the 911 attacks and he predicted that an idiot would become the leader of the most powerful nation(United States).

hehehewalrus
6th April 2005, 12:54 AM
Red-Cross-Society... was founded by a SHE. ...

Red Cross was started by Jean Henri Dunant - who was a "HE" :D

Deep_Secrets
6th April 2005, 01:07 PM
The title says that INDIAN WILL MAKE EARTH PARADISE and yet somewhere in Sudhaama's posting it says that he'll only bring greatness to India (different wordings)....I am having trouble finding it...Does someone else know where he said something like that? :?

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 09:07 AM
"hehehewalrus"

//Red Cross was started by Jean Henri Dunant - who was a "HE" //:

Thanks for the Information.

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 09:18 AM
"Deep_Secrets"

// The title says that INDIAN WILL MAKE EARTH PARADISE and yet somewhere in Sudhaama's posting it says that he'll only bring greatness to India (different wordings)....I am having trouble finding it...Does someone else know where he said something like that?//

I don't think there was any Inconsistency in my statements anywhere. I have always mentioned and meant ONLY THE GLOBAL PHENOMENA as per Nostradamus....

India will be one of the Beneficiaries by that new Indian World Leader's endeavour... that is all... Every country has to supplement his endeavour on their own...

A World Leader cannot show Partiality or Favouritism to any one country... even if it be the land of his birth. :...

... from the Minute he has taken up a Global role.

Deep_Secrets
7th April 2005, 12:15 PM

This one....could you please explain?

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 05:51 PM
"Sudhaama" said

//... Nor... Such Bright-Age... will fall amongst the World-Nations.. on only one Country INDIA !!! //

"Deep_Secrets"

//This one....could you please explain? //

By his Leadership towards the Homogeneous Welfare of the entire World as one Global-family....

... the People of the whole World will get an advanced state of Life... eschewing Violence... either by War or Terrorism but unfailing Peace everywhere,... driving off the mutual Suspician and Hatred,...

Resulting in the Scientific advancement and fast improvement in Financial status for one and all including the Indian-people...by means of

Unity coupled with Global-Home Spirit.. Not just Ideology or Dream..

... But a Reality... can be made possible... although seems Very Difficult under the present circumstances..

...I am WELL-CONVINCED . by my Friends idea of implementation... Modus Operandi...and the novel unique approach towards the present World-problems

... which I will not discuss here... because it will be Pre-Emptive...

But it will be revealed to the 12 members.. who come forward to work with my friend... the leader who will take the whole responsibility.

His assurances to those Voluntary Service-Spirited Persons from anywhere in the World... are...

(1) Every member will be made happy to work... by means of his/ her participation. In fact.. the members will be benefited in several ways due to Global contacts... not only for his achievement of his / her share of performance but also towards his / her personal advancement in the areas the person reasonably ASPIRES... Such high benefits cannot accrue to anybody... by any other means so fast and easily.

(2) His personal ambitions towards any Noble-cause... for his Native-place.. or any part of the world... can be got implemented through this Social-service organisation.

(3) He / She wil have several priveleges by means of travel... anywhere in the world ... as a member of the organisation.

(4) His / Her personal Interests will be BEST-PROTECTED...than any common person... not having this rare support from a mass Global organisation... run with the patronisation of all the Governments as well as World Bodies like UNO.

Dear Friends...Any of You... INTERESTED ..in this Golden-opportunity..??

... towards Your Better Degree of HAPPINESS...and SUCCESS... in your Life...

...in return for Your Sincere Whole-hearted Social-Service ...

... with a true Spirit of UNIVERSAL-LOVE. ??????

blahblah
7th April 2005, 06:07 PM
Dear Sudhaama,I was mistaken .........to think that ......your friend....... chose ..... you.Now..."I understand".... that... you have been selected...'to choose... 'those who will serve this world'... and will make it a ...'PARADISE'.

I DON'T ASK YOU..... TO REVEAL YOUR MODUS OPERANDI....as it will be ....................."pre-emptive" ......as you said....

Yet ........ you asked... whether...anyone of us .................is interested in this ..."GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY"................
towards a better degree of happiness..........and 'SUCCESS'..............
in return for sincere-whole hearted-social service...............
'with A TRUE spirit of 'UNIVERSAL LOVE'..................

Yes...Dear Sudhaama..................

I am very much here......much more than you think.................

'AS HONEST AND AS DEDICATED AS YOU ARE .................TO THIS CAUSE................why not we hold our hands .................and say yes..................why can't ...........we join together...............to 'CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR OURSELVES'...................... and others........,though I do not know your ...........'MODUS OPERANDI' ...........AT THIS MOMENT.....? :)

Sudhaama
7th April 2005, 09:39 PM
"blahblah"

// Yes...Dear Sudhaama ... I am very much here......much more than you think.....//

My Dear blahblah HEARTY WELCOME.. !!! Very Glad to hear the First Postive Voice from another Hearty person (Indian?) !...

... Lending hands .. to make a Dream into Reality. ..

... Ultimately to fetch HAPPINESS to everybody including you.. All by God's Grace. !!!

"If God is with me... who can be against me?...

.....After all I am serving for the welfare of the People sharing with the same responsibility of all the Goverments of the Global Nations...

..coupled with the Noble- duty of INDIRECT SERVICE TO GOD ...

... I being just as one amongst several like-minded GOD-SENT Hands to me...

So .I will achieve my Goal.... Successfully and UNDOUBTEDLY"...

... my Friend often used to say.... and he has never and never failed in his words.... during his Life... an IMMACULATE Track-Record..

// Dear Sudhaama, I was mistaken .........to think that ......your friend....... chose ..... you. Now..."I understand".... that... you have been selected...'to choose... 'those who will serve this world'... and will make it a ...'PARADISE'.//

Whether he asks me or not ... he will be happy to consider my Recommendations .. I believe... So I volunteer. to do my best towards his Unparallelly Great mission....

.. Just for the sake of... MY SELFISH PLEASURE... in Giving or doing something USEFUL to others.

// ..... you asked... whether...anyone of us .................is interested in this ..."GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY .........towards a better degree of happiness .... and 'SUCCESS'..... in return for sincere-whole hearted-social service ......
'with A TRUE spirit of 'UNIVERSAL LOVE'...//

There are several uniqueness in this Mission's approach...

Primarily the initial Body of Executive-committe of 12 + members ...

(1) Need Not do any personal Sacrifice for others... contrary to normal expectation of a Social- Service- Organisation .. It is Enough ... you treat others as much as you... with a Hearty spirit of EMPATHY... imagining yourselves in the other persons position... so to say Moral-outlook. in life.

(2) There is no set Target nor binding on each Person...... on what the Member has to do...It is enough he / she does the Best possible... in his / her DISCRETION...

Whichever part of task is left over incomplete..by one.. will be taken care by another person assigned...(ensuring No slackness in the overall Task Accomplishment) realising the limitations of each one due to personal reasons.

(3) No Binding on the continuation... Discontinuation at any time .at His / Her Freewill... for any Reason of his own justification... by his Freedom.

(4) No Personal Financial-commitment directly or indirectly.

... and so on.

// 'AS HONEST AND AS DEDICATED AS YOU ARE ...... TO THIS CAUSE........ .why not we hold our hands .................and say yes..................why can't ....... we join together...............to 'CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR OURSELVES' .... and others........,though I do not know your ...........'MODUS OPERANDI' .... .AT THIS MOMENT.? //

Yes... please correspond further ... to my name at Email Address...

<philiasglobe@yahoo.co.in >

Thanking you With Best Wishes,

Lovingly,
Sudhaama.

Querida
10th April 2005, 12:10 AM
im sorry but to me it sounds like a cult advertisement... :roll:

Sudhaama
10th April 2005, 01:33 AM
"Querida"

// i m sorry but to me it sounds like a cult advertisement... :roll //

I see... what cult-shade ... you doubt here?... may I know?

This call does not mean.... anybody who offers will be accepted....

But this is a CLARION-CALL of a Trumpet.... directed towards the "Like-minded" International- citizens ... large-hearted enough to join hands UNITEDLY ... for the highly worthy cause and purpose. of Life....

...by achievement of something Great... unusually diferent and Unique... by the dint of several HEARTY- SOULS coupled with many many discerning WISDOMS ..... all put together ... CONVERGING towards one SOLE pointed DOT...

.... Global-Prosperity... !!!

You know there are some ever-doubtful Thomases ... who used to habitually ALWAYS... Suspect, Suspect and Suspect... the bonafide of anything and everything...

...even if the renowned immaculate Red- Cross - Society ... the emulative Global Mission...

... calls for the people to lend hands ... to share with them... towards a noble cause

I believe you do not belong to that pessimistic category but quite large- hearted enough innate with the due Humane-spirit..

hehehewalrus
10th April 2005, 03:42 AM
Dear Blahblah,
You made.......me....BLINK...twice......in.....DISBELI EF. BUT.........it's....OK :P

Sudhaama
10th April 2005, 05:36 AM
// NO ..NO... IMPOSSIBLE... Because... as I posted....//

Who are those TWO Gentlemen / (Gentle)-Ladies... who plead so...?

Where are your Postings.... as you said... "Because...... " ?

Please come out with your Counter- Opinions based on REASONING

I am anxious to know from you if you have any worthy factors and justifications which I may be unaware of.

Querida
10th April 2005, 08:13 AM
telling me repeatedly... that he got the detailed instructions from God...through the series of his dreams...on the Imperative World-demands and his services to mitigate the undue sufferings of the people through Social-service...

it is very hard to believe such things when someone such as your friend gets messages from God...when many of us don't even know whatever God is or if there is such a thing...second of all this is not even based on science (which is why i was shocked to see this topic by you...elsewhere you have shown your impressive knowledge and wisdom)..but here you are basing everything on predictions...other hubbers have already stated reasons why they cannot be reliable...I just cannot believe that all of a sudden all this can happen and furthermore to put my fate in a human being who has weaknesses just as every other fellow...and expect him to take on the world? I think the only thing that makes this prediction more enticing than the others is that the man supoosedly is an indian and that is all...

last of all the reason i think of it as a cult advertisement is because it carries the characteristics of one:

The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

hehehewalrus
10th April 2005, 09:22 AM
Querida,
Its Saturday night. That explains all the fancy ideas! :P

blahblah
14th April 2005, 05:38 PM
it is very hard to believe such things when someone such as your friend gets messages from God...when many of us don't even know whatever God is or if there is such a thing...second of all this is not even based on science (which is why i was shocked to see this topic by you...elsewhere you have shown your impressive knowledge and wisdom)..but here you are basing everything on predictions...other hubbers have already stated reasons why they cannot be reliable...I just cannot believe that all of a sudden all this can happen and furthermore to put my fate in a human being who has weaknesses just as every other fellow...and expect him to take on the world? I think the only thing that makes this prediction more enticing than the others is that the man supoosedly is an indian and that is all...

last of all the reason i think of it as a cult advertisement is because it carries the characteristics of one:

The group is focused on a living leader to whom members seem to display excessively zealous, unquestioning commitment.

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s), and members (for example: the leader is considered the Messiah or an avatar; the group and/or the leader has a special mission to save humanity).

:banghead: :banghead: Querida,why not enjoy some innocent fun and appreciate the efforts of some senior hubbers to bring it about? :lol2: :lol2: After all they mean little harm,except making this world a paradise :mrgreen:

Querida
15th April 2005, 08:21 AM
you weally are wascally you know that? :P :lol:

hehehewalrus
15th April 2005, 08:45 AM
vaila enna kolakattaya vechirukke? :)

Querida
15th April 2005, 10:19 AM
vaila enna kolakattaya vechirukke? :)

again with the sweets? Anyways im going to regret this...but parodying Elmer Fudd's speaking is what i was doing :D

Sudhaama
28th May 2005, 01:27 AM
... PARADISE - EARTH:: 2020 ... means ?

](A) WARS & MILITARY-BUDGET:-

(1) HUMAN- EVOLUTION :-- Due to the Global- Peoples realisation followed by their urges to their respective Governments on the Reality coupled with mutual-understanding the Seriousness and Urgency for GLOBAL-PEACE backed by the sense of UNIVERSAL- BROTHERHOOD ...the World Atmosphere will get transformed into a Peaceful Earth. worth living.

(2) WASTE OF GLOBAL- FINANCIAL-MIGHT:--Consequently all the Military- mighty Nations will enter into No-war- pacts.. ensuring FACTUAL- PEACE without even the Cold-war or Mutual Suspician or Eeri-atmosphere of dubious Mutual- Threats.

So the Military Budget-aloltmentss will be slashed down substantially year after year, thus saving and diverting such huge funds towards better growth and sensible advancements of the respective Nations meaningfully.

(B) SCIENTIFIC-RENAISSANCE :--

(1) GREATER-ROLE OF SCIENCE:-- Mass Scientific-Research will lead to a Global Renaissance which will lead the world thrive fast ensuring better and more developments and Employment- opportunities.

(2) LARGER-ROLE OF INDUSTRIES:-- Several present Agricultural Nations, including India, will get converted into Industrialised Nations.

(3) ENERGY-IMPROVEMENTS:--New sources of Energy as also the Gadgets for the economical usage of the available Sources of various Energies will be invented, ensuring the Spread-over of the Scientific-advancements towards the overall benefit of all the Social-Strata and Status-rungs of Mankind.

[color=green](C) HUMAN- DEVELOPMENT :--

(1) EDUCATIONAL-ADVANCEMENT:-- The due Worth and Value of Education for the welfare of Mankind, will be well-realised due to better public-awareness, resulting in Mass-scale enthusiasm towards Self-development by Education. Suchl upsurge all over the world in different spheres, will ensure rapid development of Literacy. Eventually a decimal percentage of Illiteracy only.. that too amongst only the tribals... will be prevalent in the Globe.

(2) ECONOMICAL-ADVANCEMENT:-- Begging will be banned and also will not be felt indispensable but realised as a Sense of shame by the Society at large. In this respect the Public will take a greater lead more than the Govts towards the eradication of Poverty and Begging .. and such Social- illnesses.

(3) LIFE-MEANS-SECURITY:-- There will be a larger Scope and Options for Self- Employment resulting in Nil-Unemployment as also protection from loss of minimum stipulated earning needed for basic livelihood.

(4).GROWTH OF GLOBAL FRIENDSHIP:-- Wide and free mix-up of People of different Nations, by way of improved Tourism, Advanced Trade, Friendly Cultural- exchanges, Global Entrprenaurs Joint-Industrial- ventures in mass-scale, will generate global-friendship and improvement of understanding the multiplicity of cultures in diversity.

(5) FINANCIAL-FREEDOM:--Such an wide-spread hearty-spirit amongst various nations.. will enthuse the common-man's participation in the International- Business as well as in the Global Industries investments and share-holdings with a sense of safety and security Eventually there will be huge amount of free-flow of Money mutually between the most of the Nations Such a give and take financial-transactions will totally eradicate the possibilities of any Glut nor Monetary-stagnation, nor unforessen sudden monetary- fluctuations. Thus the Economical- balance of National and International Economy will be ensured. which will result in a healthy Stable Share-markets all over. Rather the present Global atmosphere of the Opposite polar Extremity-stage of Richest at one end as well as the Poorest on the other end .. will be PUT TO END.

(6) EMANCIPATED LIFE:-- In general a newly aweakened tendency amongst the Global People.. to enjoy the Earthly Life meaningfully and purposefully, ensuring the adherence to Human-values, alongside protecting the mutual interests of all others concerned too... will be the predominant Human-principle and Basic-Life-code to rein over their decisions and approach in life.

(7) HUMAN-WISDOM-RULE:-- The Scholarly Advices from the Various Experts counsels in the respective fields will be better valued and duly considered by the Governments and the Schemes will be implemented expeditiously Persons of Integrity backed by Human-values will be duly identified, honoured and regarded well by the Society and their professional advices and Counsels will be duly considered by the Governments and the People.

(8) BASIC-LIFE-SECURITY:--Adequate Food and Drinking Water for all including the remote Villages and Hamlets. will be made available upto the basic degree and quantum of Field-demands.. There will be greater sense of Public- awareness on Health and the due precautions by means of self- discipline on Health & Hygeine. amongst the people.

(9) SAFE-SENSE ON LIFE:-- Natural-Calamities, Disasters or Accidents may persist but People will feel safer even then, better than the present days because of the due Precautionary-measures along with the Sense of Preparedness amongst the People, emulating the example of Japan, who have confronted the worst series of Natural-diasters in the past, including Tsunamis.

(10) CONSERVATION OF BASIC NATURE:-- Global-warming will be brought under control, by effective measures on Atmospheric pollution

(11) POPULATION-CONTROL:-- Unlike the present codition of high variation of Intensity of Population amongst Nations.... such situations will develop, ultimately culminating in a FAIR-DISTRIBUTION of Global population. Public- awareness will develop to contain the family- quantumt within a limit resulting in the Global Population under check.

(12) MEANINGFUL PROSPERITY:-- Little by little People will gradually start realising that the Real Happiness emanates NOT FROM MONEY or any such Material possessions or by Lust or by any other Mundane cheap-means

... but more by the MUTUAL-SINCERETY coupled with UNIVERSAL-LOVE of Global- Fraternity.

Surya
29th May 2005, 04:38 AM
Thanks for the well explained post Sudhammaji. :D

SRS
29th May 2005, 06:54 AM
... PARADISE - EARTH:: 2020 ... means ?

(A) WARS & MILITARY-BUDGET:--

(1) HUMAN- EVOLUTION :-- Due to the Global- Peoples realisation followed by their urges to their respective Governments on the Reality coupled with mutual-understanding the Seriousness and Urgency for GLOBAL-PEACE backed by the sense of UNIVERSAL- BROTHERHOOD ...the World Atmosphere will get transformed into a Peaceful Earth. worth living.

(2) WASTE OF GLOBAL- FINANCIAL-MIGHT:--Consequently all the Military- mighty Nations will enter into No-war- pacts.. ensuring FACTUAL- PEACE without even the Cold-war or Mutual Suspician or Eeri-atmosphere of dubious Mutual- Threats.

So the Military Budget-aloltmentss will be slashed down substantially year after year, thus saving and diverting such huge funds towards better growth and sensible advancements of the respective Nations meaningfully.

(B) SCIENTIFIC-RENAISSANCE :--

(1) GREATER-ROLE OF SCIENCE:-- Mass Scientific-Research will lead to a Global Renaissance which will lead the world thrive fast ensuring better and more developments and Employment- opportunities.

(2) LARGER-ROLE OF INDUSTRIES:-- Several present Agricultural Nations, including India, will get converted into Industrialised Nations.

(3) ENERGY-IMPROVEMENTS:--New sources of Energy as also the Gadgets for the economical usage of the available Sources of various Energies will be invented, ensuring the Spread-over of the Scientific-advancements towards the overall benefit of all the Social-Strata and Status-rungs of Mankind.

(C) HUMAN- DEVELOPMENT :--

(1) EDUCATIONAL-ADVANCEMENT:-- The due Worth and Value of Education for the welfare of Mankind, will be well-realised due to better public-awareness, resulting in Mass-scale enthusiasm towards Self-development by Education. Suchl upsurge all over the world in different spheres, will ensure rapid development of Literacy. Eventually a decimal percentage of Illiteracy only.. that too amongst only the tribals... will be prevalent in the Globe.

(2) ECONOMICAL-ADVANCEMENT:-- Begging will be banned and also will not be felt indispensable but realised as a Sense of shame by the Society at large. In this respect the Public will take a greater lead more than the Govts towards the eradication of Poverty and Begging .. and such Social- illnesses.

(3) LIFE-MEANS-SECURITY:-- There will be a larger Scope and Options for Self- Employment resulting in Nil-Unemployment as also protection from loss of minimum stipulated earning needed for basic livelihood.

(4).GROWTH OF GLOBAL FRIENDSHIP:-- Wide and free mix-up of People of different Nations, by way of improved Tourism, Advanced Trade, Friendly Cultural- exchanges, Global Entrprenaurs Joint-Industrial- ventures in mass-scale, will generate global-friendship and improvement of understanding the multiplicity of cultures in diversity.

(5) FINANCIAL-FREEDOM:--Such an wide-spread hearty-spirit amongst various nations.. will enthuse the common-man's participation in the International- Business as well as in the Global Industries investments and share-holdings with a sense of safety and security Eventually there will be huge amount of free-flow of Money mutually between the most of the Nations Such a give and take financial-transactions will totally eradicate the possibilities of any Glut nor Monetary-stagnation, nor unforessen sudden monetary- fluctuations. Thus the Economical- balance of National and International Economy will be ensured. which will result in a healthy Stable Share-markets all over. Rather the present Global atmosphere of the Opposite polar Extremity-stage of Richest at one end as well as the Poorest on the other end .. will be PUT TO END.

(6) EMANCIPATED LIFE:-- In general a newly aweakened tendency amongst the Global People.. to enjoy the Earthly Life meaningfully and purposefully, ensuring the adherence to Human-values, alongside protecting the mutual interests of all others concerned too... will be the predominant Human-principle and Basic-Life-code to rein over their decisions and approach in life.

(7) HUMAN-WISDOM-RULE:-- The Scholarly Advices from the Various Experts counsels in the respective fields will be better valued and duly considered by the Governments and the Schemes will be implemented expeditiously Persons of Integrity backed by Human-values will be duly identified, honoured and regarded well by the Society and their professional advices and Counsels will be duly considered by the Governments and the People.

(8) BASIC-LIFE-SECURITY:--Adequate Food and Drinking Water for all including the remote Villages and Hamlets. will be made available upto the basic degree and quantum of Field-demands.. There will be greater sense of Public- awareness on Health and the due precautions by means of self- discipline on Health & Hygeine. amongst the people.

(9) SAFE-SENSE ON LIFE:-- Natural-Calamities, Disasters or Accidents may persist but People will feel safer even then, better than the present days because of the due Precautionary-measures along with the Sense of Preparedness amongst the People, emulating the example of Japan, who have confronted the worst series of Natural-diasters in the past, including Tsunamis.

(10) CONSERVATION OF BASIC NATURE:-- Global-warming will be brought under control, by effective measures on Atmospheric pollution

(11) POPULATION-CONTROL:-- Unlike the present codition of high variation of Intensity of Population amongst Nations.... such situations will develop, ultimately culminating in a FAIR-DISTRIBUTION of Global population. Public- awareness will develop to contain the family- quantumt within a limit resulting in the Global Population under check.

(12) MEANINGFUL PROSPERITY:-- Little by little People will gradually start realising that the Real Happiness emanates NOT FROM MONEY or any such Material possessions or by Lust or by any other Mundane cheap-means

... but more by the MUTUAL-SINCERETY coupled with UNIVERSAL-LOVE of Global- Fraternity.

Why no mention of God? Atheism is all about selfishness.

Sudhaama
29th May 2005, 09:38 AM
"SRS"

// Why no mention of God? Atheism is all about selfishness.//

God-sense is IMPLIED and INHERENT in every aforesaid paragraph ... which can be identified by means of keen perception.

So I mean... ALL BY GOD'S GRACE !!!... Inshaah Allah !!! ... Amen... !!!

Ohm Santhi !!! ....Lokaas Samasthaas Sukhino bhavanthu... !!!.

We have to remember... one interesting Fact.. in the To-days Materialistic world..

Many people are thinking that the citizens of America the Richest and the Most advanced Country in the World To-day...

... are MONEY-MAD, MATERIALISTIC people ?.... Especially the Businessmen???

.... No it is wrong to think so... Some may be Religious-minded and some others may NOT...

But we can find the HEALTHY BASIC PRINCIPLE OF MORALITY in Financial- Transactions

Which can come ONLY FROM GOD-REALISATION by their Conscience.

Such a HEARTILY RICH Phenomena can be noticed just by one Unusual- Factor in this Great country.... USA...... ALONE.
In the whole world ... only in the US. Currencies, the Name of God is prominently remembered by such mention on the Top of their Dollar - Currencies... as..

..." IN GOD WE TRUST".. (normallly forgotten by others while thinking of Money)

Because Americans have long bank learnt the TRUTH by experience that it is

...ignorance to believe that MONEY CAN MAKE EVERYTHING... NO.. NOT AT ALL...

Without God's grace... Nothing can be Successful .. So to say the God of any Faith...

Mankind has to duly endeavour to perform their Duties backed with GOOD- INTENTIONS...

along with GOD-FAITH ... without which nothing can fructify.... EVEN THE LEAST RETURN...

So Muslims NEVER FAIL to remind themselves and utter "INSHAH -ALLAH" (By God's Grace)

... every time.. before speaking out their plans or proposals .in course of their talk.. ...

....A meaningful Example worthy to be emulated by all the Non-Muslims too of various other faiths.

In brief... as the Leading Scientist Albert-Einsteine said....

SCIENTIFIC-APPROACH ON..... RELIGION...... THE "LAME"...

...alongside the.. RELIGIOUS APPROACH ON ...SCIENCE... THE "BLIND"..

... Which Healthy-Approach ALONE CAN FETCH THE MEANINFUL HAPPINESS AND. PROSPERITY in Life. !!!