PDA

View Full Version : Faithfulness of Indian and Middle-Eastern men

Saudhna
10th March 2005, 02:07 AM
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1267974,00110002.htm :lol:

nirosha sen
10th March 2005, 08:02 AM
:D Saudhana - You should have put this interesting piece of news in the "Picked from the papers" thread Pa!!

Do come over!

Saudhna
11th March 2005, 11:17 PM
:evil: All you guys are afraid of dicussing this topic. Do come out. Or is it that you accepted its all true? :lol:

The sad thing is these are the very men that have the highest expectations of their wives :roll:

Saudhna
11th March 2005, 11:19 PM
Dirty bums pooh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehewalrus
11th March 2005, 11:27 PM
In which zamana are you living in?

Technological advances are a part of reality now and indians are mature enough to sift the wheat from the chaff. The obsession with new found freedom has ceased long since. Though more and more power is available at the click of a button, today's youth(read yuppie generation in the age group 18-30) are making wise choices and know how to make use of time and technology purposefully. Compared to five years ago, today's guys are much more ambitious, more diligent and have come to realise that if you dont slog your backside off, you wont get what you want in life. There are several guys who are so picky about old fashioned values.

On the other hand, technology obsession is more prevalent among young women of today - just check out any software industry in India, female employees on an average have heavier credit card and cellphone/internet bills compared to males of their age :lol2:

Maybe you might have had a bad experience or seen some exceptional junkies, but that's insufficient reason to generalise :)

Saudhna
11th March 2005, 11:39 PM
"Maybe you might have had a bad experience"

I am still one of the most loving sweetie, I mean a real sweetie :wave:

blahblah
12th March 2005, 11:22 AM
I am still one of the most loving sweetie, I mean a real sweetie :wave:

Well, I can assure you that some of us missed you here for so long.We had earlier avtars like this which we made the best use of. :D :D

However,I am outraged at your misleading thread.You quote a silly miserably generalised press report to give this funny idea.How did they find out that "49% Indian men seek sexual relationships on the web"? :shock: :x

And "dirty bums"?"Afraid"?Challenging us to come out? :x

Do they or you mean to say almost half of us here on this hub are such perverts?Explain and then come my comments on the issue :x :x :x .

hehehewalrus
13th March 2005, 01:33 AM
hey blahblah,
Plzzz dont bash and stop the hilarious amusement from this thread.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Like Rajinikanth arriving as the waaris at the right time in Arunachalam, saudhna has arrived correctly to collect the Mandakkai Award. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

As mentioned by the survey, 49% of Indian men are cheats.

49% of the Indian men open 2 windows, use 2 nicks and deliver soliloquies and monologues. They only talk to themselves and not to any Indian women. So its NOT true that 49% of Indian women are cheats. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The dirty bums need not come out since they are clean :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: