PDA

View Full Version : IR and ARR - Very Rare Pic...

kbee
22nd March 2005, 02:11 AM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/gallery/m/Events/yuvanreception/24229.html

svaisn
22nd March 2005, 08:41 AM
Watch the MDs of 3 generation

http://sify.com/movies/imagegallery_slideshow.php?gid=13698553&imgidx=3&gname=Yuvan+Weds!&lid=1&gord=A&view=

A.ANAND
22nd March 2005, 09:36 AM
WHERE CAN GET YSR RES.VIDEO CLIP WITH IR,ARR???

dinesh2002
22nd March 2005, 06:17 PM
hey..its so nice to see ARR & IR standing right beside each otha....great!!!!!!!! i love thic pic allot....how come no Deva or Hj in this function???;)

vjrag_ind
22nd March 2005, 07:34 PM
WHERE CAN GET YSR RES.VIDEO CLIP WITH IR,ARR???

Video #6 on the www.indiaglitz.com

app_engine
22nd March 2005, 08:30 PM
dinesh2002, Deva was in the wedding (probably in the morning)...check the album in indiaglitz...

kbee
23rd March 2005, 12:39 AM
deva came for the marriage with his whole family. he was sitting with MSV, TMS and other ppl. Deva's son came in the evening for reception. Vijay didnt come, but his whole family including his wife came for the reception. No HJ or VS. Again, lot of ppl missed in the pic / video from india glitz, but I do hope that they attended.

Interesting thing was to see Paandiyarajan family. He has 3 sons and all of them has same "Thiruttu Muzhi".

A.ANAND
23rd March 2005, 06:56 AM
WOW!PAKKAVE EVALO SANTHOSAMA IRUKKUTHUPPA!!
IR-ARR ONNA SENTHU 'PARTHALE PARAVASAM'

A.ANAND
23rd March 2005, 02:12 PM
thank you mr.vjrag 4 the videoclip..

Jambu Paran
24th March 2005, 11:30 AM
wat could be the content of their conversation?
it seems YSR n his wife enjoyed talking as well as IR at the end...

crvenky
24th March 2005, 12:45 PM
ARR's mother was also seen present in one of the photos.

alias
25th March 2005, 12:17 AM
Yes one of the good pictures. I like IR and ARR for their humbleness but same cannot be said about Yuvan. he is a sidumunchi :-)

alias
25th March 2005, 12:35 AM
HJ came to the reception but he was chucked out by Karthik raja fearing that he might steal some tunes from the reception :-) Deva came in the morning and stole the wedding tune and he would be reusing that in his future film shortly. They could not prevent his son from the reception because of his size and that of karthik raja size. By the way Karthik Raja who has no work (in the bench) was working as a security guard for both wedding and reception.

PN: This is only for humour. If it hurted anyone it is merely accidental.

Jacky
25th March 2005, 01:26 AM
lol.

Arjuna
25th March 2005, 03:52 PM
alias maybe yuvan wanted to use the loo urgently!! :))..that's y he had that type of a stern face..IR was smiling humbly..that was nice to see..and he was also chatting to ARR..probably he wuld have said "ARR - u r too good and I am a great fan of u!!" and ARR would have said "Ella pugalum iravanikai!!" - he he he ..

Arjuna
25th March 2005, 03:53 PM
Alias - did u notice that Deva's son has a pretty wife!! Vidhi yaara vutathu :)

Jambu Paran
25th March 2005, 04:57 PM
i know why YSR's face was like that...

although they were playing all his hit songs on the reception...
he would be singing "adiya aattam yenna, paadiya paaatum yenna..." in his mind...he he

why didn't they come up with a theme music for his wedding....after all for Raja's family it's a 10 minute effort isn't it......then that particular theme music can be popularized by Raaga.com or indiaglitz.com websites.....isn't it...

it's ok...ARR's son will have his own theme music may be....

A.ANAND
25th March 2005, 06:07 PM
ADIYA ATTAM ENNA,PESIYA VARTHAI ENNA,ENNA EPPADIYELLAM
'TOCHER'PANNA INNU, ARR IR PATTU MANASUKULLA KETTIRUPPAR!!!!

alias
25th March 2005, 08:49 PM
Arjuna, I thought Yuvan was sad since he could not sing and act like he did in that kalaipuli dhanu movie. Sadly he looked like a kid and his wife is also little bit taller than Yuvan and looked older, that might be another reason :-) Paavum Yuvan matikitan.

About Srikanth Deva and his wife was like Laurel and Hardy and they have fallen in love and got married... that why they say Love is blind :-)