PDA

View Full Version : Yuvan's wedding : IR, ARR and Yuvan on the same photo ...

Pras
23rd March 2005, 06:39 PM
sorry guys, i don't know where to put that thread :roll:

http://www.behindwoods.com/Gallery/yuvan_marriage_reception/yuvan_62.html

TISK
24th March 2005, 05:22 AM
Come on, 'Pras'!! Be generous! There is gangai Amaran, another noted MD also there!!
:-))))

Pras
24th March 2005, 01:04 PM
sorry i forget him :oops:

alias
25th March 2005, 12:05 AM
Did you guys find that Yuvan is not smiling in any of hte pictures particularly in this picture with ARR. Sidumunchi :-) atleast IR is smiling enjoying his retirement :-)

alias
25th March 2005, 12:14 AM
And also it looks like Yuvan is shorter than his bride :-) and his bride is most fair lady in IR family lol

NagaS
26th March 2005, 06:51 PM
Did you guys find that Yuvan is not smiling in any of hte pictures particularly in this picture with ARR. Sidumunchi :-) atleast IR is smiling enjoying his retirement :-)

alias,

to my knowledge, no maappiLLai smiles in their reception photos - that includes me also ;)

NagaS

rajasaranam
26th March 2005, 10:04 PM
NagaS,

Kalyanathoda namma ellarkkum sirippu mudinjuporathu naala than neenga sirikalaya :-)
naan nalla sirichaen en receptionla kadaisiya oru murai :D JFF

TISK
27th March 2005, 09:23 AM
appuRamthaan 'sirippaa sirikka' pOrOmE!
:-))))

alias
28th March 2005, 10:52 PM
Nagas, I was smiling all the way in the reception. Even when the heat was too much, i still manage to give a fake smile. Should have given some smiling lesson to Yuvan i guess :-)

Cacaphonix
29th March 2005, 04:26 PM
well, alias, on whose reception were you smiling? :)

saranam, neenga sirichcha andha "kadaisi" sirippu kooda aanadha sirippaa irundhirukkaadhu...illayaa? :)

NagaS
29th March 2005, 06:08 PM
alias,

reception-la enna heat ? marrage-lathaan they will have homam and all which can cause heat ;)

NagaS

rajasaranam
30th March 2005, 12:17 AM
cacaphonix,

romba sariya sonneenga :)

NagaS,

reception mudinji first night thaanae... pakkathula vaera pudhu pondaati :D romba sooda thaan irukkum :lol:

MADDY
30th March 2005, 06:27 AM
Truly, a very rare photo......and it also an conviction of belief that IR and ARR are after all gud family friends........

NagaS
30th March 2005, 06:26 PM
reception mudinji first night thaanae... pakkathula vaera pudhu pondaati :D romba sooda thaan irukkum :lol:

Oh, athaan ellaarum honeymoon-kku ooty, kodaikkaanalnnu poRaangaLaa ? ;)

NagaS

alias
30th March 2005, 09:14 PM
Ada Nee vera pa.. that heat was because of Summer. In Madras, Summer Time, 85F in the evening, what more can u do? I could not find an AC hall because of the crowd, i had for my reception. It looked like whole of chennai had come to my reception. But the only cool was Sasi, Srikanth came to my reception.. that was cool ....

alias
30th March 2005, 09:15 PM
I mean Rojakootam Sasi and Srikanth

NagaS
31st March 2005, 04:21 PM
alias,

boomika varalaiyaa ? ... nala veLai ;)

NagaS

alias
1st April 2005, 09:40 PM
NagaS, kudumbathale kozhapam pannade :-) I am happily Married man ....hehehe