PDA

View Full Version : Sowbhagya versus Premier Countertop Tilting Wet grinder

preethav
29th March 2005, 02:05 AM
Both Sowbhagya and Premier have a 2 litre countertop tilting wet grinder. The only difference that I can see between the 2 is that the premier motor is 900 RPM and Sowbhagya is 960 RPM. Other than that, they look pretty much the same.

Between these 2 models, which would be better to purchase? They are both around the same price as well. I don't want to buy something that won't last me a while, so please give me your opinions on which one will be best.
Thanks

Sukanya2
13th April 2005, 05:21 PM
Hi,

I own a Sowbhagya Shakti table top grinder for the last two years. It's worked without a hitch. It's faster than my mother-in-law's Ultra grinder and there's no difference in the maavu consistency. I would definitely recommend it.

I do not know about Premier.

Hope this helps.

Sukanya2
13th April 2005, 05:34 PM
Hi,

I own a Sowbhagya Shakti table top grinder for the last two years. It's worked without a hitch. It's faster than my mother-in-law's Ultra grinder and there's no difference in the maavu consistency. I would definitely recommend it.

I do not know about Premier.

Hope this helps.

Cheers/Sukanya.

guhapriya
14th April 2005, 07:40 PM
Hai

Where are you? In US? I have a ultra table top, which works very fine. My friend had got a Sowbagya which stopped working within
6 months . She has to take it to India if she wants to get it repaired.

I hope this helps you

Priya

SlurpSlurp
1st May 2005, 01:05 AM
Hi

Is this sowbhagya grinder available in the US or we need to purchase it from india only :?:
Pls do let me know ..Thanks