But, I don't think this is nice!

This should be called something as "General Discussions"
or
so...

The moderator NOV should consider this!

Even some other name is also welcome :!:

RR
12th November 2004, 12:45 PM
We retained the same name as in old Hub, for uniformity sakes and to avoid confusion.

NOV
12th November 2004, 09:42 PM
Wait till all the forums are migrated. Then you would know why this section is called Miscellaneous. :)

nirosha sen
14th November 2004, 08:43 AM
Sometimes I notice, only single questions posed in some of the other threads which I think would take only a few postings to clear it. I mean somehow I see no prospects with that topic actually increasing in response!

Perhaps, forummers could be helped out better thru this thread for a question and answer section. That way we could pose a motley of questions and people in the know could always help out by providing the needed information?

Hope both Nov and RR, would consider it? :)

RR
14th November 2004, 09:53 AM
nirosha, sure go ahead. If you have a private question, you can always pm us.
Why don't you also give feedback on the new features being added? For ex, what do you think of the white background for posts? does it make text more legible now?

Querida
18th November 2004, 04:13 AM
where can i find an online english version of the story of Laila-Majnu/Laila-Qais?

I have found all other stories including obscure indian love epics except for this one...

cutecat67
13th December 2004, 01:24 PM
Where can I get info for this... anybody can help??? :roll:

cutecat67
13th December 2004, 01:27 PM
oppss.. in case everyone wondering what I was talking, I need to get info on car pooling around KL area.