PDA

View Full Version : Tips for New Veggie

Querida
17th April 2005, 07:04 AM
Hi being brought up as non-veg. and wanting to change veg. permanently for own reasons I was wondering whether change over hubbers have any tips? Besides checking out the yummy veggie recipes already posted here...like did you start out slowly? What to do when you see dishes you once liked but can't eat anymore? What foods to look out for that may contain ingredients such as gelatine or is it almost impossible to do so...(i know gum, jello, marshmallows, brand cookies have this ingredient). I know some veggies eat meat flavoured items...how is that ok? This may seem ludicris to those who are born veggies but please don't be critical at my questioning.

cooldude_123
1st May 2005, 12:10 PM
CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPES BY SANJEEV KAPOOR. ALL KINDS OF RECIPES VEG, NON VEG, THAI, ITALIAN, CHINESE, INDIAN, LEBANESE ETC. CLICK HERE IS FREE !!! (http://www.earnmoneyindia.com/earn/idevaffiliate.php?id=935&page=4)

ManUtdGal
2nd May 2005, 12:09 AM
Hiya! :thumpsup:,

Im a veggie myself. I don't meat flavoured items becuase I think that you can't get a meat flavour without using meat itself. If you see dishes you once liked but you can't eat them anymore just think about what the poor animal had to go through just so they could have a meal. You'll get used to it after a while, not wanting to eat meat.

Hope that helped, if it didn't sorry