PDA

View Full Version : :::Clones made from ARR songs:::

astronout123
12th May 2005, 12:11 AM
hai all

I want to share this

1. Vasool Raja MBBS - Doctor song is an absolute copy from the film NEW (the new song) entire song is the lift from arr's NEW . The ending beats of that song resembles B to the a of BABA

2. Yuvans 7g song( kan peasum vaarthai) starting is just like Kuchu Kuchu rakkamma in BOMBAY(listen first 2lines)
3. Arasatchi - the chant of arasatchi has the interlude from dont release me(bombay dreams) "nahi chodu na nahi chodu na" is used as sahodhara in arasatchi by HJ

adding to this...

4. Recent Invention/Discovery
The Kadhal Yannai song!

I cannot belive this!
Harris is plalying the role of Deva !
I thought that HJ has some more stuff comparing with others like deva,bharthwaj,VS,YSR etc

But, the Kadhal Yannai crushed everthing!!!!!

it is an absolute copy of The MACARINA song !
Anybody noticed that??
It is an exact lift !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if so, pls give quick blames on HJ:))

The Randakka song of anniyan's starting beats are same as-------->kola puttu ponnae unna from Arasatchi

HJ used the same humming of uyrin uyirea -kakka kakka , in arasatchi - 20 vayasu

so, all these make us to come to a desition that HJ is not even equal to ARR's hair. 8) :D

SHankar made a worst destination

except 2 songs all anniyan songs are Junk

ARR is the God of Music !

8) 8) :D[/b]

Arjuna
12th May 2005, 01:33 AM
astronut - correct-a sonnenga

Engal Idhaya Deivam Mannin Mainthan Thenpandi Singam Isai Brahma Puratchi Puyal Mozart of Madras Engal Anna Then Nattin Tsunami Bharat Ratna Varungala thamilagam Dr ARR Valka!! -

svaisn
13th May 2005, 07:27 PM
Arjuna

Antha Msg ennum ethana Forumle poduveenga.....

dinesh2002
13th May 2005, 08:15 PM
Randaka stating beat style is same with Gopala - Kadhalan
Baba Kichu kichu's charanam for Kumari CHaranam
En uyir tozhi style overal in Kumari song
Kannum Kannum starting style Boys Saregame
Iyergatu veetu second interlude same with Narumugaye Iruvar second interlude

more from anniyan.....coming soon!!!:P:P

muzammil84
13th May 2005, 09:48 PM
correcte dinesh what i have in my head u said it :)

astronout123
13th May 2005, 11:47 PM
Recent Invention/Discovery
The Kadhal Yannai song!

I cannot belive this!:huh:
Harris is plalying the role of Deva !
I thought that HJ has some more stuff comparing with others like deva,bharthwaj,VS,YSR etc

But, the Kadhal Yannai crushed everthing!!!!!

it is an absolute copy of The MACARINA song !
Anybody noticed that??
It is an exact lift !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if so, pls give quick blames on HJ:))

dinesh2002
14th May 2005, 09:15 AM
Randaka stating beat style is same with Gopala - Kadhalan
Baba Kichu kichu's charanam for Kumari CHaranam
En uyir tozhi style overal in Kumari song
Kadhal Yaanai starting style Boys Saregame
Iyergatu veetu second interlude same with Narumugaye Iruvar second interlude

more from anniyan.....coming soon!!!:P:P

slight mistake :P

Vysar
14th May 2005, 08:32 PM
How about Arr copying ace of base in Indian likewise his shishyan HJ copies macarena ..

dinesh2002
14th May 2005, 10:48 PM
How about Arr copying ace of base in Indian likewise his shishyan HJ copies macarena ..

copying ace of base in Indian = loop bit which available in cds to be used by musicans

hj copies ARR = COPY everything!

astronout123
14th May 2005, 11:16 PM
In the movie KADHAL, Beat of Passion( TAAL) used as a BGM when sandhya and Bharath sitting under a bridge!

One another thing,

In Kadhal, the kirru kirrunnu kirrangura- there we can hear the TITANIC MUSIC (when rose and jack dance at the 3rd class passengers party )

njv
15th May 2005, 12:57 AM
All of them are copied from some western songs, so its natural thta some of VS or YSR or Bharadwaj songs looks like ARR who himself copy from western songs. Now that he cant copy and hide anymore, he end up scoring music natonal anthem repeatedly.

Guess_Me
15th May 2005, 09:07 AM
All of them are copied from some western songs, so its natural thta some of VS or YSR or Bharadwaj songs looks like ARR who himself copy from western songs. Now that he cant copy and hide anymore, he end up scoring music natonal anthem repeatedly.

Why cant he copy any more, njv? And isnt rehashing National Anthem riskier than anything else?

Vysar
15th May 2005, 09:34 PM
beat of passion iself a commercial loop ARR used for Taal why not Joshua

MADDY
16th May 2005, 09:48 AM
Mr.Vyasar....loop is something that sounds for 3-4 seconds and is repeated for that much time it is programmed.......i dunt think Taal beat of passion had a single sound repeating itself for 6 minutes...it was a variation of different beats........

njv
16th May 2005, 08:57 PM

Why cant he copy any more, njv? And isnt rehashing National Anthem riskier than anything else?
Not at all a risk until you take the risk. IR took risk in MX (vande matharam song). before movie came, everyone was blaming IR and now his work is appreciated by every critics. ARR didnt take any risk yet. May be he will do in future.

MADDY
17th May 2005, 01:13 PM
Okk...njv, u havent told the reason y ARR cant copy from western music anymore????any particular reason???? helllloooo sirrrr, enga ARR directa press conference vechi athalu naan copy adiko porannu sonna kooda antha albuma kooda vaanga enna madhiri ARR-veriyangal irukkanga theringikonga........and moreover he is such a powerful man and still a force in bollywood (filmfare rates ARR as the 6th most powerful man in bollywood ahead of Hrithik roshan and ajay devgan) that, he can do anything--literally anything and IR fans will be left cribbing and nuthin more.....

Guess_Me
17th May 2005, 08:06 PM
A clone from ARR song I noticed today

Movie: Vaanam Vasapadum
Music: Mahesh (late)
Song: Vaanam Vasapadume

cloned from

Movie: Dil Se
Music: ARR
Song: Chaiyya Chaiyya

The total feel and beats are certainly copied. The funny part is the picturisation of the song is ditto of "Pachai Nirame" from Alaipayuthey. The sad part is that this movie is directed by ace cinematographer PC Sreeram.

njv
17th May 2005, 09:54 PM
Okk...njv, u havent told the reason y ARR cant copy from western music anymore????any particular reason???? helllloooo sirrrr, enga ARR directa press conference vechi athalu naan copy adiko porannu sonna kooda antha albuma kooda vaanga enna madhiri ARR-veriyangal irukkanga theringikonga........and moreover he is such a powerful man and still a force in bollywood (filmfare rates ARR as the 6th most powerful man in bollywood ahead of Hrithik roshan and ajay devgan) that, he can do anything--literally anything and IR fans will be left cribbing and nuthin more.....
I can point 100s of movies which just ran for IR music. Show me 1 movie where it runs for music.

Boys music is excellent but the movie is flop
KKS music is excellent but the movie is flop
Jeans music is excellent but the movie is flop

You have to know some basics. Music is not all about copying from western and giving a pop album. Its much more than that. You need to bring the feel to the movie. ARR hasnt done this before and he is attempting it now. Good luck to ARR.

astronout123
17th May 2005, 10:39 PM
njv,

Is jeans a flop??:lol:

KKS is the movie remembered everytime, only because of ARR
apart from the music that was a total JUNK.

BOYS Audio smashed all previous records in India.

IR kalathula avarukku competetion illa, so he scored many movies, Percentage of Hits yaarukku favourable?

ARR rulez

Why IR had gone out, after the entry of ARR?
can u give me one good reason?

ARR is the musical genius !!

svaisn
17th May 2005, 10:43 PM
njv...

There are movies which ran just because of ARR music

1. Kadhalar Dhinam
2. Jeans
3. Sangamam.....

rajasaranam
17th May 2005, 11:05 PM
IR kalathula avarukku competetion illa, so he scored many movies, Percentage of Hits yaarukku favourable?

ARR rulez

IR was able to eliminate all his competetors and stand alone as the king of TFM and hence there was no competetion for him.

IR! Gone Out?!! after the entry of ARR?!!! :rotfl:
IR has composed more movies than ARR, after the entry of ARR and churned out more no. of hits than ARR from 1992-2005 :notworthy:
R U GAME shall we go on with the statisctics :poke:

rajasaranam
17th May 2005, 11:09 PM
svaisn,

Kaadhalar dhinam was a sure blockbuster only because of ARR no arguements
jeans had many more factors other than ARR :arrow: Shankar, Aishwarya etc., Even then it was not a blockbuster movie, just a hit
Sangamam :arrow: though the movie had excellent music, it had only an average run as people discarded it as a rehash of 'thillaana moganaambaal' and 'karagattakaran'

MADDY
18th May 2005, 03:04 PM
Mr. Njv, i'll give u the list of movies that ran just for ARR or ARR was the most important factor for success:
1.Kadhalan
2.Duet
3.Kadhal Desam
4.Rangeela
5.Minsara Kanavu
6.Jeans
7.Jodi
8.Alaipauthey
9.Kandukondein*2
10.Saathiya
11.Bombay Dreams

the number might be less but look at the budget of some of the movies Kadhal desam,Minsara Kanavu,Jeans,Bombay dreams were all such high budgeted projects with such hopeless scripts......Bombay dreams budget will be 10 times more than all IR movies' budgets put together.........samjha???

MADDY
18th May 2005, 03:05 PM
ohh...i forgot Kadhalar dhinam......

Scale
18th May 2005, 03:33 PM

IR was able to eliminate all his competetors and stand alone as the king of TFM and hence there was no competetion for him.

IR! Gone Out?!! after the entry of ARR?!!! :rotfl:
IR has composed more movies than ARR, after the entry of ARR and churned out more no. of hits than ARR from 1992-2005 :notworthy:
R U GAME shall we go on with the statisctics :poke:

Raja Sir (Iya) ippadi oru (kanmoodithanamana) rasigara naan paartha the illa :lol:. Many dont even consider IR is still in the industry after ARR's entry. That too you are in dream comparing that he has given more hits than ARR from 1992-2005. IR Fans are quiet enough to ruin his name. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:Quote
:Unquote

Why he couldnt do that too ARR? :roll: King of TFM?? :rotfl: :( :wave:

Ungala ellam thiruttha ve mudiyathu :wink: . 4 national award(one more is already reserved now), 16 filmfare award , padmashree, LM-award, MTV award etc. More than IR in just 12 yrs, he have got all these from 1992-2005.

Music album Sales Statistics thorantha sollave thevailla. Anaconda sizela Australia - Mexico (One & Only indian who sold millions of album like MJ, Madonna, Britney Spears etc) varaikkum sales ayirukku (not bought just by the indians). Unga aalala (Iya) karnataka border kooda thanda mudiyalai.

Tell me how many of the neighbouring countries (ppl in Pakistan, bangladesh, China, srilanka know IR). Check the sites of other nationalities dedicated for ARR - Pakistanis, Srilankans, Bangladeshis (atleast a page for their MD's).

IR is monopoly during his time, but become handicapped :?: after ARR's entry. Today I see many HC IR fans support YSR/KR & their family only to bash ARR. ARR remains silent, his music answers. ARR fans proves again and again not just by sales,with awards too.

ARR is simply great bcos of his humility :) , low-profile, ego-free, share equal credits apart from his musical genious. Todays audiences admired that which many doesnt possess in the past and in present too :( .

IR - Consistency?? :roll:

Show yr statistical reports, I bet ARR scores more points than IR from 1992-2005.

njv
18th May 2005, 03:45 PM
All folks here who support crazy western noice, wait for another 10 years and see if you can ever listen to any of those nonsense. Even ARR cant and thats why he is trying not to work on any tamil movie now a days, because the TFM now a days are crappy (thanks to himself).

Listen to music not sound.
Feel the music not paid.

Vysar
18th May 2005, 04:54 PM
11.Bombay Dreams

movie???????????????????????

njv
18th May 2005, 06:37 PM
11.Bombay Dreams

movie???????????????????????
Ada vidunga sir. Ivanungathaan theriyama pesaraanganna neengalum adhukku respond pannittu.

MADDY
18th May 2005, 06:51 PM
Sir, Bombay Dreams ARR koduthathu thane, illana adhuvum vera yaaro koduthathunnu solla poringala????
y no answer mr.njv for all big hits that ARR gave.....wat western noice that ARR gave???? en veetu thotahil was western for u????Kizhakku cheemaiyile was wsetern for u???and wat kind of hypocrites are u guys who hate western culture.....stop wearing pants and shirts and trousers then.......wear only vaeshtis.........saala can u speak a full tamil sentence without using a single english word???? answer me in Tamil if u really want to stop the western influence........

"All folks here who support crazy western noice, wait for another 10 years and see if you can ever listen to any of those nonsense"

i still listen to thiruda-thiruda, chikku bukku rayile, urvasi and other western songs by ARR and i'll listen to it till i die..........tell u wat- summer of 69 by bryan adams, Come as u r by nirvana , wall by pink floyd and countless beatles' numbers which r older than IR's songs are still heard and loved by ppl......so shut up with ur "paethal"........

Scale
18th May 2005, 07:18 PM
All folks here who support crazy western noice, wait for another 10 years and see if you can ever listen to any of those nonsense. Even ARR cant and thats why he is trying not to work on any tamil movie now a days, because the TFM now a days are crappy (thanks to himself).

Listen to music not sound.
Feel the music not paid.

Is Western music noisy? crap?? :lol2: IR cant even attempt to write a single note on it :?: . Whereas ARR is capable of composing any type of music :wave: be its classical, folk, hindustani, western classical, tempo, hip-hop, rap, pop, ghazal, Qawwali, arabic anything u name it. Qudos to ARR . Listen to TT. On the contrary listen to Kizhakku Cheemayile. Duet - VM, Boys - Sangamam, Kadhalan - Karuthamma, Bombay - Iruvar - KM. WOHE - Lagaan. GOD! his INSTRUMENTAL THEME VERSIONS. Wait for LOTR. Many Many Many more.

CAN IR COMPOSE THESE STUFFS SIMULTANEOUSLY :notworthy: ? OR ELSE ANYONE IN INDIAN MUSIC INDUSTRY (PRESENTLY OR IN PAST).

ARR FANS DONT SUPPORT HIM BLINDLY. A kind request to HCIR FANS, DONT JUST LISTEN HIS SONGS IN CASSETTES (OLD PANASOING TAPE RECORDER), HEAR ARR'S SONGS TOO IN CD/DVD'S (HEADPHONES) & THEN COME HERE TO DISCUSS. EVEN SOME TOP WESTERN BANDS CANT COMPOSE SO PERFECTLY. NOT ONE PART OF HIS COMPOSITION IS INCOMPLETE. HIS TOUCH IS SO DIVINE AND BREATH TAKING. Due to tight schedule of his international projects, he couldnt concentrate much on TFM these days. But looking at his potential & his team strength, 100% sure he is going to come with a bang in GF & Aah :clap: .

LONG LIVE THIS GENIOUS :thumbsup: .

njv
18th May 2005, 09:33 PM
so shut up with ur "paethal"........

Oh poor "MAD"DY

njv
18th May 2005, 09:34 PM
Is Western music noisy?
Not all western music, but the one created by the so called musical genius.

rajasaranam
18th May 2005, 10:06 PM
Show yr statistical reports, I bet ARR scores more points than IR from 1992-2005.

1 Aavaaram Poo Tamil 1992
2 Bobilli Raja Telugul 1992
3 Bharathan Tamil 1992
4 Chembaruthi Tamil 1992
5 Chinna Gownder Tamil 1992
6 Chinna Pasanga Naanga Tamil 1992
7 Chinna Thaayi Tamil 1992
8 Chinnavar Tamil 1992
9 Deiva Vaakku Tamil 1992
10 Devar Magan Tamil 1992
11 Enrum Anbudan Tamil 1992
12 Idu Namma Bhoomi Tamil 1992
13 Innisai Mazhai Tamil 1992
14 Meera Tamil 1992
15 Nadodi Paattukkaran Tamil 1992
16 Nadodi Thendral Tamil 1992
17 Pandian Tamil 1992
18 Rasu Kutti Tamil 1992
19 Ricksha Mama Tamil 1992
20 Senthamizh Paattu Tamil 1992
21 Singaaravelan Tamil 1992
22 Thanga Manasukkaaaran Tamil 1992
23 Thirumathi Pazhanichami Tamil 1992
24 Vanna Vanna Pookkal Tamil 1992
25 Villu Paattu Karan Tamil 1992
26 Aa Okkatti Adakku Telugu 1992
27 Ashwamedham Telugu 1992
28 Chinna Rayudu Telugu 1992
29 Detective Naradha Telugu 1992
30 Killer Telugu 1992
31 Priyathama Telugu 1992
32 Aranmanai Kili Tamil 1993
33 Atma Tamil 1993
34 Chinna Jameen Tamil 1993
35 Chinna Kannamma Tamil 1993
36 Chinna Maaplai Tamil 1993
37 Ejamaan Tamil 1993
38 I Love India Tamil 1993
39 Kalaignan Tamil 1993
40 Kilipetchu Ketkava Tamil 1993
41 Manikkuyil Tamil 1993
42 Marupadiyum Tamil 1993
43 Ponnumani Tamil 1993
44 Raakkayi Koil Tamil 1993
45 Ullae Veliae Tamil 1993
46 Uzhaippaali Tamil 1993
47 Valli Tamil 1993
48 Walter Vetrivel Tamil 1993
49 Amaithi Padai Tamil 1994
50 Honest Raj Tamil 1994
51 Maha Nadhi Tamil 1994
52 Periya Maruthu Tamil 1994
53 Priyanka Tamil 1994
54 Pudhuppaatti Ponnuthaayi Tamil 1994
55 Raasamagan Tamil 1994
56 Rajakumaaran Tamil 1994
57 Senthamizh Selvan Tamil 1994
58 Sethupathi I.P.S Tamil 1994
59 Veera Tamil 1994
60 Veetla Visheshangal Tamil 1994
61 Vietnam Colony Tamil 1994
62 Allari Police Telugu 1994
63 Avathaaram Tamil 1995
64 Chandralekha Tamil 1995
65 Chinna Vaathiyaar Tamil 1995
66 Ellaame En Raasa Thaan Tamil 1995
67 Kattu Marakkaaran Tamil 1995
68 Kolangal Tamil 1995
69 Moha Mull Tamil 1995
70 Muthu Kaalai Tamil 1995
71 Nandhavana Theru Tamil 1995
72 Oru Orle Oru Rajakumari Tamil 1995
73 Paattu Paadava Tamil 1995
74 Paattu Vaathiyaar Tamil 1995
75 Raasaiyya Tamil 1995
76 Sati Leelavathi Tamil 1995
77 Gulaabi-Kannada Kannada 1996
78 Nammoora Mandaara Hoove Kannada 1996
79 Kaala Paani Malayalam 1996
80 Irattai Roja Tamil 1996
81 Katta Panchayatju Tamil 1996
82 Nattupurapaattu Tamil 1996
83 Poomani Tamil 1996
84 Guru Malayalam 1997
85 Kaliyoonjaal Malayalam 1997
86 Oru Yaatra Mozhi Malayalam 1997
87 Devathai Tamil 1997
88 Kaadhalukku Mariyaadai Tamil 1997
89 Raman Abdullah Tamil 1997
90 Chinnabbayi Telugu 1997
91 Kaadhal Kavidai Tamil 1998
92 Kumbakonam Gopalu Tamil 1998
93 Poonthottam Tamil 1998
94 Veera Thaalaattu Tamil 1998
95 Anthapuram Telugu 1998
96 Friends Malayalam 1999
97 Kummi Paattu Tamil 1999
98 Time Tamil 1999
99 Friends Tamil 2000
100 Bharathi Tamil 2000
101 Kaakai Chirakiniley Tamil 2000
102 Kannukkul Nilavu Tamil 2000
103 Sethu Tamil 2001
104 Kaasi Tamil 2001
105 Azhagi Tamil 2001
106 Solla marantha kathai Tamil 2002
107 Namma preethiya raamu Tamil 2002
108 Ramana Tamil 2002
109 Shambu Telugu 2003
110 Pithamagan Tamil 2003
111 Virumaandi Tamil 2004

Ive left out 100's of movies which were a moderate hit or totally failed albums also ive left out dubbed albums :huh:

Now come up with your list :poke:

Guess_Me
18th May 2005, 10:34 PM
rajasaranam, how many of the above list can be considered a musical hit? Also there are more unheard movies than famous ones in this list. If the movie itself is unheard, what about the songs?

rajasaranam
18th May 2005, 10:51 PM
Guess me,

How old are you?!! If you are less than 15 probably you would not have heard those movies name but if you are more than 25 atleast and were residing in TN in the past 15 years you'll know these movies 8)

Scale
18th May 2005, 11:04 PM
[quote=Scale]

Raja Sir!. HCIR Fan. prove pannitinga. ippadi vorutharu Ilayaraja kku saranadanchatha sarithirame ille. pullarichu poochi ponga.

I thought you are going to produce some facts and figures (statistically) on the hits of IR from 1992-2005. A comparison bet IR & ARR albums on audio sales & on awards. But I didnt expect that you will go to some HC IR's fans site; cntl c, cntrl v with minor changes. Tamile maranthu pocchu intha list a padikirrathukulla.

R all these hits? Who rated(biased)? On what basis? How many of them here(atleast) will rate these albums as a moderate hit and chartbusters?

I can make a similar ARR list more bigger getting into raaga.com (hindi/tamil/telugu/malayalam) or into some of ARR Fans sites itself which has also got detailed dubbed albums songwise with different singers in each. I read somewhere that Roja was dubbed in 8 different languages even in Marathi too. All were chartbusters. Similarly Multiply & Calculate other ARR albums (No one can deny that they were not hits in their languages). Most of ARR's bollywood hits are dubbed ones. Music doesnt have barriers.

If you ask any layman here, they can easily list out ARR hits without referring any rite from Roja. But I really pity that only HC-IR only HC-IR fans will claim the list you provided were hits.

u missed my point. just to reiterate IR - Consistent hits?
This is not a test cricket to score more runs and u keep loosing the game. If so, then IR is Gavaskar. calcutta story theriyuma ungalukku.

MADDY
18th May 2005, 11:29 PM
Well said scale!! hey listen all my dear ARR fans......IR fans follow these techniques to argue:

1.They will give the number of movies that IR made.......obviously it is a huge no. and we'll stop repying there......if u still reply abt qulaity then
2. They will say that u r too young to know these movies and judge quality of IR......if u still answer them with ur knowlegde abt old movies then
3.They will resort to maniac statements like "can ARR produce a album like Bharathi,Azhagi etc....etc... and they start demeaning ARR 's music like calling Boys a bad album,KKS as pathetic and......still u reply to them then
4.They start swearing u by names and if u reply to that as well then they start swearing ARR by names......and that's it our admin comes in to clear the situation by closing the thread or blocking some users......

so this is the way an average IR-fan thinks.........anyone can come up with any stratergies to tackle this menace???? i desperately need a solution......

astronout123
18th May 2005, 11:31 PM
Hello all IR fans,

number doesn't matters.... The quality and the soul matters !
:D

Pig oru delivery-la 10 kutti kooda podum
But, Singam oru delivery-la oru kutti thaan podum !
:) :) :) :)

ARR rocks!!

njv
19th May 2005, 01:48 AM
MADDY, you dont need a solution to stop this. If you go back to this entire thread, its some one else degrading IR and thats what provoked us. Both Rajasaranam and I like ARR songs and do have great respect (look at some of other forums and you will understand), but when someone disrespected IR naturally his fans has to raise to the point, which is what you folks are doing.

I am stoppnig right here, cuz the discussion going from healthy argument (to provide statistics etc) to "piggy" talks. Calling IR as pig is the greatest sin a human can do, and at this place I dont want to be associated.

Guess_Me
19th May 2005, 06:34 AM
Guess me,

How old are you?!! If you are less than 15 probably you would not have heard those movies name but if you are more than 25 atleast and were residing in TN in the past 15 years you'll know these movies 8)

I am over 20 and has been residing in Kerala for all these years. Even then I have heard about all ARR movies here and mind you it was not through internet which I started using from 1999 only.

So who is more popular?

rajasaranam
19th May 2005, 08:17 AM
Guess me,

ARR is more popular and successful outside Tamilnadu/south India is a fact which nobody can deny. WE were talking about successful albums which means The album should have been successful atleast among the target audience. And the Statistics i provided are the movies which were a huge hit in Even Remotest villages of TN.
Sales wise too, many of the albums would not compete with ARR's hits. But the fact that in villages they dont buy Albums and listen only free of cost through radio is known. Every Tiruvizha will be seen with many of the movies i ve provided here. Mind you no ARR album ever reaches there in the villages. Its IR all the way.
Who adjudges them as hits then?. IT should be US with our rationale minds.
I know you people wont buy this. cos its. sales, awards and the media hype which matters for you. The reality is This That ARR was not able to drive away IR in the past 13 years.
If my Facts had been invalid then India Today would not have adjudged The award 'as most influential personlaity in the past fifteen years' to IR.
If my facts had been invalid 'Kumudam' could not have come up with a media survey in TN that IR is the 'most favourite MD' with more than 60% of votes in the year 2000.
If my facts had been invalid 'MADDY' could not have come up with his own survey randomly done among 200 people around him and come up with a result of 'the most favourite MD' is IR with more than 70% of people choosing IR.

Said all these i tried compiling a list of ARR's hits, i found that his original, non-dubbed, non-recycled movies amounts to a total of 75 movies. Of these if you consider all these movies were super duper block-busters it doesnt touch the total ive provided for IR.

Ive laid out the facts with my rationale mind. I wont return here If iam going to see mudslingings or 'Piggy' talks. Thanks anyway :wave: :wave: :wave:

MADDY
19th May 2005, 10:18 AM
Hey njv, i'm really sorry if any ARR fan has degraded IR here.......see 90% of ARR fans have huge respect for IR and they love his songs.....read my views in IR thread-Grammy award confirmed for IR...i had posted that he shuld get one......so it is some 10% who disrespect IR......and that too bcos of the fact that ARR has done so much outside TN yet ppl. like subbudu thatha, have always undermined ARR and i have seen many IR fans seriouusly damaging ARR-fans' comments......so outburst is not justified yet natural.....

rajasaranam sir......thnx for reminding me of that survey that i took..... yup guys it was shocking for me...........around 55% of chennaiites consider IR as the best ever......only a meagre 20 odd % of ppl. considered ARR as gr8est......so i dreaded to think of wat wud happen in villages....probably they wud have asked me "WHO IS ARR?"......rs sir......neenga maranthuttingala , in 1 of our arguements u also called ARR a pig.....remember???

Scale
19th May 2005, 10:50 AM
Actually he was just giving an example how quality matters. uvamai alla. Anyhow apologies for the same if u have misunderstood :| . MADDY, i have been closely observing how IR fans react and bring arguments :banghead: (funny) for the past 10 yrs. U have also missed few of them. IR knows only to play harmonium :notworthy: , with that he have achieved all these things. Like ARR, he have not gone to trinity college :clap: to learn music. He hasnt worked with musical legends like Zakhir Hussain, NFAK, Vaneesa Mae, & others like Apache Indian, Blaze, Daler Mehndi, Adnan Sami etc. We dont deny that (can anyone imagine IR working with DMehandi/Blaze? IR Fans says DM/Blaze is noisy & crap) . But if comes to comparison, ARR is no way inferior to IR interms of music, quality, soulful, versatility, sales & awards. Not to forget SPB has contributed much to IR's success. I remember in one interview, IR have bashed SPB that he is not the first to sing "Mannil intha kaadhal andri" breathless by pointing out one old album sung by himself. How egoistic? Take Anniyan how ARR reacted.

Does anyone know which is IR's most faviourite ARR song :roll: ? Music is like mathematics :idea: . The more you practise the more you become professional 8) . Give me an IR album from 1992 similar to RD Burman's 1942 - A Love Story (1998)?. Does Age stops him to produce quality albums. The sound itself different. Why IR cant turn his mindset? Ignorance, pre-judiced.

Raja S & njv, bring all your IR Fans or anyone, prove me that after compiling everyones collection all those hits u mentioned OST are available in (casette/CD's) :?: . I give you the liberty check all the audio shops :arrow: even now. Secondly, ask every HC-IR Fans without referring the list re-write :cry: the same and quantify the missing ones. In both cases if u succeed 75%, then I will agree that IR songs reached the mass as per India today & Kumudam :huh: . Do you need the OST & the complete list (1992-2005) of ARR re-written as many times u want., ARR/IR Fans can do that without missing. ARR Fans can also send all OST to u free of cost. ARR is not popular in remote villages? R u kidding? :rotfl: Do u mean only ppl in chennai only accepted ARR for all these 12 years :?:.

Scale
19th May 2005, 11:20 AM
Hey njv, i'm really sorry if any ARR fan has degraded IR here.......see 90% of ARR fans have huge respect for IR and they love his songs.....read my views in IR thread-Grammy award confirmed for IR...i had posted that he shuld get one......so it is some 10% who disrespect IR......and that too bcos of the fact that ARR has done so much outside TN yet ppl. like subbudu thatha, have always undermined ARR and i have seen many IR fans seriouusly damaging ARR-fans' comments......so outburst is not justified yet natural.....

rajasaranam sir......thnx for reminding me of that survey that i took..... yup guys it was shocking for me...........around 55% of chennaiites consider IR as the best ever......only a meagre 20 odd % of ppl. considered ARR as gr8est......so i dreaded to think of wat wud happen in villages....probably they wud have asked me "WHO IS ARR?"......rs sir......neenga maranthuttingala , in 1 of our arguements u also called ARR a pig.....remember???

LOL 2 MADDY. WHY IR FANS DOESNT HAVE NEUTRAL MINDSET LIKE YOU (ME?w facts & figures) WHEN IT COMES TO QUALITY MUSIC AND TO APPRECIATE IT.

FOR EVERY HIT SONG OF ANYONE, WHY DO THEY REFER IR'S DICTIONARY(QUANTITATIVE) AND TRYING TO FIND A SIMILAR INSPIRATION OR BETTER COMPOSITION (THEIR CLAIMS ARE ALWAYS FALSE INDEED).

WHAT DO THEY HAVE TO DO IN ARR FORUMS? WHY IR FANS ARE SO JEALOUS ESPECIALLY TO ARR'S SUCCESS? IS THIS PROVES FROM IRFANS, ARR REALLY DEGRADED IR AFTER HIS ENTRY. ARE THEY TRYING TO BALANCE IR'S FOLKISH STRENGTH + YSR WESTERN TO BALANCE ARR'S CALLIBRE(OUTPUT).

I KNOW VERY MUCH intha volakathullae ye IR-ARR sanda thaan the most powerful debate and interesting too.

dishum dishum dishum.... NO HEART FEELINGS AND NO PERSONAL VENGEANCE.

rajasaranam
19th May 2005, 04:54 PM

Thanks MADDY for a sensible post. hey ive called ARR more than a pig or dog but that was Past story. You cant see me doing it for the past 1 year. I dont come to ARR forums unwarranted. Its some of your species calling for a war with ours :D. How can a warrior species like us headed by an unrelenting Hero can keep quiet after being allured like this :wink:

rajasaranam
19th May 2005, 05:15 PM
IR knows only to play harmonium :notworthy: , with that he have achieved all these things. Like ARR, he have not gone to trinity college :clap: to learn music.
I remember in one interview, IR have bashed SPB that he is not the first to sing "Mannil intha kaadhal andri" breathless by pointing out one old album sung by himself. How egoistic? Take Anniyan how ARR reacted.
Give me an IR album from 1992 similar to RD Burman's 1942 - A Love Story (1998)?. Does Age stops him to produce quality albums. The sound itself different. Why IR cant turn his mindset? Ignorance, pre-judiced.
....... then I will agree that IR songs reached the mass as per India today & Kumudam :huh: .
ARR is not popular in remote villages? R u kidding? :rotfl: Do u mean only ppl in chennai only accepted ARR for all these 12 years :?:.

IR is the only MD who knows to play many instruments. He plays flute, guitar and harmonium/key board with ease.
IR did complete his degree in WCM with gold medal and honors from Trinity college of music.
SPB Quoting some older songs from which IR was inspired and IR saying SPB was not the first one to sing a song breathless are true facts and they say such things in many a interviews as both are outspoken. Unlike the egoistic ARR who says ' i have just returned from london and havent heard anniyan yet' after 10 days of the album release. It seems ARR doesnt have an internet connection :huh: i wonder from where he collects his loops and samples :notworthy:

Singaravelan from 1992 is one album from many to quote against 1942-ALS
WCM based- sonnabadi kelu, puthucheri kutchery, innum ennai enna seiya pogiraai
carnatic based thoothu selvathaaradi
Rock/POP based - poattu vaitha kaathal thittam

You wont accept 'kumudam'- a mass magazine or 'India Today'- a elite magazine or even MADDY :!: Who else can convince you :?
Go ahead live in your nut shell of ignorance baby :notworthy:

stone cold
19th May 2005, 06:55 PM
arr is tellin the truth.
n why the heck he must listen to anniyan songs??

rajasaranam
19th May 2005, 07:11 PM
arr is tellin the truth.
n why the heck he must listen to anniyan songs??

For inspiration Ofcourse :shock: :roll: :twisted: 8)

MADDY
19th May 2005, 11:04 PM
I wont accept Singara velan as a gud album and that too as gud as 1942 - A love story??? Rs u must be joking.........after 1992, IR had very few gud albums.......
scale i'm really tired of ARR bashing in this thread and i have gone silent so many times i.e without posting for months together-still things dunt change.....for them ARR is someone who shook their dream of IR conquering TFM for 30-40 yrs.....they cant stand the fact that ARR too has so much of following........they really cannot stand anyone other than IR and his kids.........innum koncham pona IRkku mahatma-nu pattam koduthuduvanga.....they simply cannot acept changes.....

rajasaranam
19th May 2005, 11:20 PM
I KNOW VERY MUCH intha volakathullae ye IR-ARR sanda thaan the most powerful debate and interesting too.
dishum dishum dishum.... NO HEART FEELINGS AND NO PERSONAL VENGEANCE.

MADDY,

dont you understand how much fun it is for scale and myself debating on this IR-ARR war :twisted:
Why dont you take this in lighter sense and enjoy :huh:

astronout123
20th May 2005, 12:42 AM
MADDY wrote:

Thanks MADDY for a sensible post. hey ive called ARR more than a pig or dog but that was Past story. You cant see me doing it for the past 1 year. I dont come to ARR forums unwarranted. Its some of your species calling for a war with ours . How can a warrior species like us headed by an unrelenting Hero can keep quiet after being allured like this

I want to clear my point...
as I am a new visitor I dont know who is sensitive to simple comments. I gave an example to prove the point that no. doesn't matters !

astronout123
20th May 2005, 01:03 AM
Mr. Rajasaranam wrote
hey ive called ARR more than a pig or dog but that was Past story. You cant see me doing it for the past 1 year.

I am having great respect on IR according to a musical view !
i know he gave hits (1980's)

I just compared the quality and the soul of songs !

I have no need to hurt anyone . so, only i used smiling faces with the msg. i posted. 8)

I am ready to say 'sorry' , if anybody feels :cry:

But, I am clear that I posted nothing wrong !!!

Following Mr. Rajasaranam,
I will not degrade IR with my posts in future! 8) :)

8) 8)
Be cool !

astronout123
20th May 2005, 01:04 AM
Thiru. IR avargal nallavar, vallavar
But, ARR miga miga miga miga nallavar ,vallavar:):):)

Scale
21st May 2005, 11:04 AM
I wont accept Singara velan as a gud album and that too as gud as 1942 - A love story??? Rs u must be joking.........after 1992, IR had very few gud albums.......
scale i'm really tired of ARR bashing in this thread and i have gone silent so many times i.e without posting for months together-still things dunt change.....for them ARR is someone who shook their dream of IR conquering TFM for 30-40 yrs.....they cant stand the fact that ARR too has so much of following........they really cannot stand anyone other than IR and his kids.........innum koncham pona IRkku mahatma-nu pattam koduthuduvanga.....they simply cannot acept changes.....

RS! SV >= 1942ALS? Nalla vela RD Burman illa.

Iya neega anuppina motha lista padicchitte sirippa nirutha mudiyalai :rotfl: . athukulla innondra :rotfl: . thayavu saidhu pls dont even tell to any tamil speaking listeners (who heard 1942 ALS). 1942 ALS is phenomenal. SV?? If RS! itself cant find a better album than this then this thread comes to an end that ARR has given far better hits than IR in 1992-2005.

Ithu enna kaoundamani-senthil comedy threada?? 1942 ALS musical will be remembered for another 5 decades. SV ??? Do u want to compare 1942 ALS with ARR 's list.

IR Vs ARR, I meant it as one of the healthy debate & it is interesting too. But no way ARR is inferior to IR.

Maddy is more matured & his unbiased attitude :thumbsup: can take things more lighter than many HCIR fans here.

IR vukku MAHATMA va? Music kku independence vangi kodutthara? :poke:

Scale
21st May 2005, 11:12 AM
IR is the only MD who knows to play many instruments. He plays
flute, guitar and harmonium/key board with ease.

WITH EASE :?: :?:

WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD PROVIDE SOME AUTHENTICATED ARTICLES, PHOTO'S, ESPECIALLY IN ANY ALBUM CREDIT DETAILS(guitar?) :?: .

I DONT HAVE TO PROVE FOR ARR :oops: . HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY WHO CAN EVEN PLAY SANGU IN THE SYNTHESIZER. REST OF THE INSTRUMENTS IS WITH HIS COMPUTER :idea: AND KEYBOARD ITSELF :clap: .

IS THERE ANY WRITTEN MUSICAL RULES THAT ONE SHOULD NOT USE COMPUTERS AND KEYBOARD FOR COMPOSING MUSIC.
ARR BASHERS REPLY pls.

rajasaranam
24th May 2005, 04:58 PM
1942 ALS is phenomenal. SV?? If RS! itself cant find a better album ....
1942 ALS musical will be remembered for another 5 decades. SV ??? Do u want to compare 1942 ALS with ARR 's list.

Yaen RD Burman iruntha thooka maatikittu seththu poiriupaara?!!
RDB is one much hyped mediocre MD. He was not even able give fresh BGM's for Redrose remade from Sigappu rojakkal and lifted every single note from IR.
SV is definitely >>>>> than 1942 ALS.
Here again the prejudice of market hype, grandeur of production and starcast plays well within your tiny brain cells to consider ALS as better than SV. Musically SV is much better than ALS with its rockin 'poattu vaitha' classsical ' thoothu' Western classical 'Sonnabadi' fusional 'Puthuchery' and last but not the least melody at its best ' innum ennai' . This album is way ahead of RDB and his likes.
If you want to listen to ALS for another 5 decades keep listening missing out the rich music From SV :notworthy:
I mentioned SV as i never wanted to give out 'Devar magan' which will keep RDB light years away from IR :twisted:
There is no list to compare from ARR as his only movie in 1992 was ROJA :huh:

rajasaranam
24th May 2005, 05:13 PM
WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD PROVIDE SOME AUTHENTICATED ARTICLES, PHOTO'S, ESPECIALLY IN ANY ALBUM CREDIT DETAILS(guitar?) :?: .

IS THERE ANY WRITTEN MUSICAL RULES THAT ONE SHOULD NOT USE COMPUTERS AND KEYBOARD FOR COMPOSING MUSIC.
ARR BASHERS REPLY pls.

http://www.raaja.com/index_2.html
Look at the image. well you could refute this by saying he is just holding a guiter and not playing because you cannot hear that :lol:
He passed out from trinity college with gold medal and honors in western classical music and the instrument was Guitar. He never went on with becoming a guitarist. But people have seen him playing guitar.
Flute was his childhood companion as he has written in his autobiography.
He also plays tabla, mridhangam and some more percussion instruments.
Harmonium and keyboards are childs play for him.
Recently he learnt to play a string instrument [ forgot the name right now] . A female tutor came down to chennai to teach him to play that instrument from Hungary. There was an elaborate article on this in Vikatan or kumudham a few years back.

It is well known fact that ARR can play all the instruments in the World with his KeyBoard. Dont worry there is nothing wrong in doing what he is capable of.And there are no RULES against it [Pun intended]
:twisted:

Scale
24th May 2005, 08:11 PM

ARR BASHERS REPLY pls.

http://www.raaja.com/index_2.html

I do remember have seen this pic in many(IR Fans) sites. PLAYING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AT HOME FOR LEISURE DOESNT MEAN THAT HE CAN PLAY ALL THE INSTRUMENTS WITH EASE.

AGAIN REPEATING "WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD PROVIDE SOME AUTHENTICATED "ARTICLES", "VIDEO", ESPECIALLY IN ANY ALBUM CREDIT DETAILS (GUITAR)"

Scale
24th May 2005, 08:26 PM
1942 ALS is phenomenal. SV?? If RS! itself cant find a better album ....
1942 ALS musical will be remembered for another 5 decades. SV ??? Do u want to compare 1942 ALS with ARR 's list.

SV is definitely >>>>> than 1942 ALS.
Here again the prejudice of market hype, grandeur of production and starcast plays well within your tiny brain cells to consider ALS as better than SV. Musically SV is much better than ALS with its rockin 'poattu vaitha' classsical ' thoothu' Western classical 'Sonnabadi' fusional 'Puthuchery' and last but not the least melody at its best ' innum ennai' . This album is way ahead of RDB and his likes.

CAN anyone AGREE THIS?? SV IS IR-KAMAL-KUSHBOO-RVU MOVIE. AT THAT TIME, WHAT MORE HYPE & STARCASTS IS REQUIRED MORE THAN THIS IN TF INDUSTRY.

There is no list to compare from ARR as his only movie in 1992 was ROJA :huh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: RS(Iyava ivvalavu badichirukkutha) we are in 2005 not in 15-aug-1992(roja released). :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

indian_tamil
24th May 2005, 10:49 PM
[quote=Scale]
Yaen RD Burman iruntha thooka maatikittu seththu poiriupaara?!!
RDB is one much hyped mediocre MD. He was not even able give fresh BGM's for Redrose remade from Sigappu rojakkal and lifted every single note from IR.

RDB may very well be a hyped MD, but the following may interest you.

A quick question: Do you know who is the favourite composer of Raja and his two sons - YSR and KR.
Answer: RDBurman. They have mentioned it in many interviews.

As for Red Rose music, RDB took permission from Raja to copy it. In fact story is that RDB warned Rajesh Khanna that he can't give BGM as good as Red Rose and it will be better for RK to sign Raja for BGM.

rajasaranam
24th May 2005, 10:52 PM
I do remember have seen this pic in many(IR Fans) sites. PLAYING MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AT HOME FOR LEISURE DOESNT MEAN THAT HE CAN PLAY ALL THE INSTRUMENTS WITH EASE.

AGAIN REPEATING "WOULD HIGHLY APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD PROVIDE SOME AUTHENTICATED "ARTICLES", "VIDEO", ESPECIALLY IN ANY ALBUM CREDIT DETAILS (GUITAR)"

Idont understand how come i came into arguing with a kid like you :banghead:
http://www.nilacharal.com/enter/celeb/ilayaraja.html
http://music.indya.com/biographies/ind/ilayaraja.html
http://www.hindilyrix.com/musicians/musician-ilayaraja.html
You could ve 'Googled' and found this out yourself

[quote]He trained in Carnatic music under renowned singers, and has also passed the classical guitar (Higher Local) examination from the Trinity College of Music, London, with honours and a gold medal.[quote]

This is a quote which we find in almost all websites. Now you will ask for a Video i know
:twisted:

Ok now show me one link which says ARR passed out with honours and gold medal. That DUD was just able to clear off with average grades
:poke:

If iam going to say IR is a multi talented personality who writes poems, composes music, play many a instruments and is good at photography you'll always need me to validate my statements so iam stopping this over here untill you prove the one thing i had asked for in the previous para which proves IR a more prolific composer and genius than ARR. Till then iam ---> :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:wave:

rajasaranam
24th May 2005, 11:00 PM
indian_tamil,

I dont know the fact that RDB was IR's favourite composer. thanks for the info.
But i knew all ways that IR's favourite composer was MSV and he has dedicated all his songs to MSV in a recent function. in many of the interviews i've heard him mentioning C.RAmachandra, Naushad, Salil choudary, SD Burman etc., but whatever you had said is news to me and i wont ask for a link/interview/article like scale to authenticate yourself :)

indian_tamil
24th May 2005, 11:15 PM
indian_tamil,

I dont know the fact that RDB was IR's favourite composer. thanks for the info.
But i knew all ways that IR's favourite composer was MSV and he has dedicated all his songs to MSV in a recent function. in many of the interviews i've heard him mentioning C.RAmachandra, Naushad, Salil choudary, SD Burman etc., but whatever you had said is news to me and i wont ask for a link/interview/article like scale to authenticate yourself :)

Correction: RDB was one of Raja's favourite composer. I am surprised that you didn't know this. In one issue of Business World in 1992 (yeah a strange magazine for Raja to give interview), he mentioned that SDB, RDB and Madan Mohan are his favourites.
Actually in later years Raja was RDB's favourite.

Some five years back SPB came to Detroit where he mentioned how much Raja was a fan of RDB.

rajasaranam
24th May 2005, 11:30 PM
indian_tamil,

OK OK i accept it. The reason i criticized RDB was to reply to some of the post by Scale and Maddy. IR is definitely one humble person to acknowledge his predecessors from whom he has learnt a lot :)

indian_tamil
24th May 2005, 11:47 PM
rajasaranam,

You don't have to justify why you criticized RDB. I myself don't rate him anywhere close to Raja (though better than Rahman etc). I just pointed it out to let you know that the world is strange. We think A is better than B while A himself is a fan of B.
Also RDB is no more for more than a decade. If he is still immensely popular (just check the remix songs), then it shows that the public still likes him. It is one to be a flavor of the month, it is another to be liked ten years after your death. I believe RDB songs are still consistently at the top of best seller list for HMV.

You will be surprised how much fans he has in Chennai.

Interestingly ARR also is a big fan of RDB.

MADDY
25th May 2005, 05:32 AM
"You don't have to justify why you criticized RDB. I myself don't rate him anywhere close to Raja (though better than Rahman etc)."

i think this is becoming too much.......u r in a ARR thread and telling that ARR is lesser to RDB and IR...

ARR is a much better MD than RDB---- RDB has never given a song like "yeh jo des hai tera".......whereas ARR has matched him in fast,peppy numbers with path breaking songs like Fanah,Girlfriend..and also ARR has given those typical Hindi nubers like Hai na(zubeida), Naina milaike (saathiya), Aapko mujhse (tehzeeb) that RDB used to give......so ARR is way ahead of RDB and will become a SDB when he finishes his career......
moreover RDB used to lift Led Zeplin's,Beatles numbers shamelessly......

Scale
25th May 2005, 01:27 PM
[quote=Scale]

Idont understand how come i came into arguing with a kid like you :banghead:

Ok now show me one link which says ARR passed out with honours and gold medal. That DUD was just able to clear off with average grades
:poke:

If iam going to say IR is a multi talented personality who writes poems, composes music, play many a instruments and is good at photography you'll always need me to validate my statements so iam stopping this over here untill you prove the one thing i had asked for in the previous para which proves IR a more prolific composer and genius than ARR. Till then iam ---> :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:wave:

RS(Iya) ungalukku yellorume kolandhai (kid) thaan. Antha kolandhai thaan indian musicaiye poratti pottadhu

Actually I was curious how IR can compose soulfully if he doesnt have knowledge about the other core instruments. ANYHOW, THANKS FOR YR LINK AND DONT COMPARE THIS GOLD MEDAL (Multitalented; playing various instruments) WITH ARR. NO DOUBT IN IR'S GENIUS & SKILLS.

btw, WHEN DID IR GET THIS GOLD MEDAL before FAME AND MONEY??

Read this...... u can find this anywhere

Allah Rakha Rahman was born A.S. Dileep Kumar on January 6, 1966, in Madras (now Chennai) India, to a musically affluent family. Dileep started learning the piano at the age of 4 and at the age of 9 his father passed away. Since the pressure of supporting his family fell on him, he joined Illaiyaraja's troupe as a keyboard player at the age of 11. Dileep Kumar dropped out of school as a result of this and travelled all around the world with various orchestras. He accompanied the great Table maestro Zakir Hussain on a few world tours and also won a scholarship at the Trinity College of Music at Oxford University and obtained a degree in Western Classical Music.

age - 4 started playing piano :roll:
age - 9 father passed away :(
age - 11 IR Troupe & Tabla Maestro Zakhir Hussain,Kunnakudi Vaidyanathan (Incredible! can anyone imagine) :!: :clap: .
age - around 16: won a scholarship at the Trinity College of Music at Oxford University and obtained a degree in Western Classical Music kudumbatthayum kaappathikittu, trinity collegelayum scholorshipla degree vangi irukkaru :thumbsup:.

age - 38 Padmashree :thumbsup: , 4 National awards, 16 filmfare awards, Awadh Samman (UP Govn), 3 dinakaran award, , Screen Videocon award - 4, 6 TN State Award, 6 Cinema Express award, 4 kalasagar award, 4 film fans award, 4 cinegoers award, 7 zee award, 3 IIFA, >20 Misc award.

HOPE THIS ANSWERS; WHO DOMINATED THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS & WHO IS MORE MULTI TALENTED......

ANOTHER REPLY, TLOR delay is not bcoz of ARR.
IS TIS a stage version for what he is taking 3 yrs now????

RS(Iya) ungalukku yellorume kolandhai (kid) thaan. Antha kolandhai thaan indian musicaiye poratti pottadhu.....

rajasaranam
25th May 2005, 04:17 PM

HOPE THIS ANSWERS; WHO DOMINATED THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS & WHO IS MORE MULTI TALENTED......

Look you are making me to Google again :D
But this time i Wont google and will give a synopsis From IR's Autobiography 'Paal Nilaa Paadhai'. Hope you wont ask me a link :D

IR got his degree with Gold medal and honors when he was a student to Dhanraj master in late 60's itself much before Annakili's release and he getting FAME and MONEY.

The story you wrote was sentimental and we have read such stories many times. I too can give a similar story of IR
His father passed away when he was young. :cry:
Had to go around villages performing with his brothers and went around participating in 20000 or more stage shows :(
Had to sell his radio for Rs.100 to get a ticket to Chennai :cry: :cry: :cry:
Gangai amaran, Bharathi raja, Rasaiyya all had to share a small accomodation and used to drink water instead of food :cry: :cry: :cry:

Then he went to learn WCM from dhanraj master who allowed to study free of cost seeing the enthusiasm in him :thumbsup:
He was made to teach the other students even when he was a student to Dhanraj Master :thumbsup:
He became an assistant to GKV, earned and helped the others staying with him :thumbsup:

Ithu madri soga kaaviyam IR vaazhkaylayum Undu :D

So dont bring in these things and say ARR is more talented. And IR too have got Awards And Accolades from various Organisations. We dont keep the exact track of his awards. [though i can google and find out :lol: ] even recently he bagged the Filmfare award for music of the film "Manasinakkarae' year 2004.

AND IT DOESNT ANSWERS ASTO WHO DOMINATED THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS & WHO IS MORE MULTI TALENTED......

MADDY
25th May 2005, 06:15 PM
Rs sir, i dunt know y u guys have problem in accepting ARR as the leader for the period 1992-2002...i think most of ARR's fans will accept, after 2002, ARR is no more the leader.........i dunt wat's wrong in accepting it.......IR was the only one from 1977-1992- nobody denies it but after 1992 i dunt think he was really good and also ARR was at his peak.........after 1992 i dunt think ARR ever lost in face-off betn himself and IR....for ex- Uzhaipaali and Gentleman were released at the same time- Gentleman sold 10 times more than that Rajinikanth's movie....this is just a example......IR did not have major success in the north though his songs used to come out in diff names.....but ARR ruled north, i still remember one elderly gentleman in a kolkatta cine hall, refusing to believe it was ARR who gave music to Bombay cos he was sure it was SDB's.......

i dunt know whther u do it for fun sake or u really mean when u say that ARR never ruled during any period of time.......RS, it is very easy to answer guys like me and Scale and frustrate us out of arguements but how will u answer history books which will be written 20 yrs from now which will have ARR's name printed in gold for the period 1992-2002............... :D

dinesh2002
25th May 2005, 06:37 PM
yo Maddy....its ok man...no use to argue with people who doesnt accept facts...yes man...as an ARR (super :P) hardcore,i must say ARR lost his grip in TFM after Rhythm,he couldnt give a super hit which actually could par with Alaipayuthey,KKKK or Rhythm's sales... the last super hit in tamil which actually made everyone turn back to ARR is BOYS!! after that...NEW,AE,KKS,E20U18,all were just hits which couldnt touch Boys hit...waiting for ARR to come back,coz he is the only MD in TFM who can do something beyond the tamil boundry...lots of people actually following his footsteps...(actually allot),to name a few!

1.Chandramuki (Introduction song) very much influenced from Muthu's Oruvan Oruvan,eventhough ARR composed for Padaiyappa & baba,each had it own introduction style!

2.Suppose - Sukran = def inspired allot from Dating - Boys style...

3.Anniyan (gosh!!! where should i start??? :lol: )

4.Jassie 's Booma Boomba was inspired by Boom Boom - Boys,mention by himself ... (where is the album????anyone heard of it,lol)

5.Vasool Raja tittle song is 100% same with New New - New

and more..cant really remember...but def allot....so guys...IR is talentad,ARR is talented....why r we arqueing???come on...lets be proud that both Tamilian MD are the best in India...and ARR is making waves Overseas...lets be happy for them and dont bring in these IR Vs ARR..its like telling Father Vs Mother....both we need...and both r the best in thier field.....thats it from me.... :P

rajasaranam
25th May 2005, 06:42 PM
MADDY i know you were around 10 yrs old when ROJA got released. And i Was in college from 1992-1997 [ 5 years of architectural degree course]. Though the sales of ARR albums were higher, popularity wise Both IR and ARR were equal at that period. If there was a 'muqala' for ARR there was a 'Aasai Athigam vachu' for IR ruling every stage show and cultural festivals.
If there was a 'Urvasi Uravsi' for ARR there was 'Mastana Mastana' for IR
If there was a 'chikku bukku' for ARR there was a 'Chinna Raasavae sitherumbu' for IR
These were a few songs ruling the youths like me during college days. And i use to visit my native village often during this period and there was no ARR at any of the festivals. It was IR all the way.
Hence iam opposing vehemently the facts you people provide me.
I can accept that ARR ruled post-1997/ post-Kadhalukku mariyadhai in which period IR lost completely. till then it was a stiff competetion between both IR and ARR.
After that post- 2000/ post-Alaipayuthae ARR too lost completely.
ARR was able to hold his rule for a brief period of 3-4 years only, but IR was able to hold his rule for around 12-13 years post- 1979 till 1992. As there was a stiff competetion between MSV and IR for the period 1976 till 1979.
ARR's success over north is nothing but great and i accept it.
But in TN still IR is revered as the GOD of music even though he is out of market for 8 long years.
You can witness this in any poster of a orchestra programme of musical truopes or the sign board of a musical shop. where there will be a large face IR printed/painted in his contemplative mood :)

dinesh2002
25th May 2005, 06:50 PM
RS...im not sure in India... but in Malaysia...ever since Roja released...IR was considered VANISHED..... come on man...Muqala had a record having the highest clone in India...it means it has so many clones of Muqala songs...how many clone songs does Chinna rasave have??? (lol,comparing Chinna rasave & Muqala is soo funnyy :P)man...Mastana Mastana was def inspired by ARR song.... it def has a ARR-Prabhu deva style....anyway...ur trying to bring ur IR in ARR's Era...cant blame u..be happy with it if u feel happy...but that aint the truth !!!but def i like IR too man!! wokay va machan....

Scale
25th May 2005, 07:28 PM

Then he went to learn WCM from dhanraj master who allowed to study free of cost seeing the enthusiasm in him :thumbsup:
He was made to teach the other students even when he was a student to Dhanraj Master :thumbsup:
He became an assistant to GKV, earned and helped the others staying with him :thumbsup:

Ithu madri soga kaaviyam IR vaazhkaylayum Undu :D

I didnt admire ARR sentimentally for all those reasons. I am JUST attesting how he is talented at an early age itself and wish you could come up with some lucid comparison from his achievements in such a short span in sales, awards, versatility, experimental, broke all linguistic barriers, introducing new singers, other talents (sivamani,naveen, h.sridhar were working b4 too) sharing credits, .

So dont bring in these things and say ARR is more talented. And IR too have got Awards And Accolades from various Organisations. We dont keep the exact track of his awards. [though i can google and find out :lol: ] even recently he bagged the Filmfare award for music of the film "Manasinakkarae' year 2004.

AND IT DOESNT ANSWERS ASTO WHO DOMINATED THE MUSICAL INDUSTRY FOR THE PAST 12 YEARS & WHO IS MORE MULTI TALENTED......

SURPRISING :!: IF YOU HAVE EVERY LINK OF IR'S STATISTICS WHY NOT HIS AWARD LISTS......... :arrow: (ATLEAST FOR MY INFO)..

JUST A COMPARISON ON BOTH OF THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS.
TOTAL NO OF FILMS,NON-FILM ALBUMS. SINGING TALENTS, VARIOUS INSTRUMENTS PLAYING SKILLS, NATIONAL AWARDS, STATE AWARDS, CIVILIAN AWARDS, MISC.....(TOTAL NO OF AWARDS) :) .

Scale
25th May 2005, 07:44 PM
If there was a 'muqala' for ARR there was a 'Aasai Athigam vachu' for IR ruling every stage show and cultural festivals.
If there was a 'Urvasi Uravsi' for ARR there was 'Mastana Mastana' for IR
If there was a 'chikku bukku' for ARR there was a 'Chinna Raasavae sitherumbu' for IR
:)

RS (Iya) neega payangaramana kullappa vaathi sir.

First: ennana 100 padam pera solli ellam hittuningha :lol: .

Second: SV > 1942 ALS neenga :lol: :lol: .

Ippa ennadanna:

if ARR "muqabla" was ruling IR - Aasai Athigam vachu was there :rotfl:
If 'Urvasi Uravsi' for ARR there was 'Mastana Mastana' for IR :rotfl: :rotfl:
If there was a 'chikku bukku' for ARR there was a 'Chinna Raasavae sitherumbu' for IR :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thank GOD ARR fans are still here..... innum 10 varusham kalicchi enna enna solluveengannu theriyalai.

enga kittaye ippadinna, unga veetla enna enna solli vachirukeenga sir.

RS(Iya) (comparison&statistics) really rocks in TFM. :poke:

Movies
25th May 2005, 09:56 PM
Guys,

Since RS bought the topic of who ruled when, I would like to put a list of albums that were the toppers in each year. I shall start with the recent ones if someone else could do it for the years 1990 to 1998.

1999- I think this year was ARRs best years in tfm, in regards to creativity, productivity and success. Every album of his this year was a stunner. Definetly Padayappa Ruled the records this year. and ofcourse we had TAAL in Hindi, and then how could we forget the - Jodi, Kadhalar Dhinam Mudhalvan , Taj Mahal and maybe one or two more.

2000 - Obviously Alaipayuthai was numero Uno, Every college student watched the movie half a dozen times, and songs were always playing! Kandukondain Kandukondain was also around.
Star was also a major hit especially at rurals, musicc wise.
Second half of 2000 was Rythm. Simply it was Rythm all the way. The audio was a hot pancakes flying off the shelves.

2001. This year wasz a big dud for tfm. I cant remeber any albums selling well.

2002-- Run, shajahan were the mass hit album. Rahman slipped with baba.

2003- Manmadha Rasa year. This was the year when individual songs were hits rather than movies on a whole. Kadhal Kondain was the succesful album. Rahman came up with his worst album ever in Parasuram. But Rahman made good appeal with boyz, E20U18. And the Kalyanamthan song from saami
When was Kaka Kaka?

2004 - A whole lot of albums ; Autograph, Ghilli, 7G, Ayutha Ezhuthu.

Well As far as I can see, after 2001 individual songs gained more appeal than albums as a whole. I beleive the reason to be MP3's, Suryan FM and Radio Mirchi.

rajasaranam
25th May 2005, 09:58 PM
Scale,

Its becoming a total nonsense debate by your presence. you google and find out whatever you are asking for.
Thanks for the entertainment you provided all these days :D

Scale
25th May 2005, 10:17 PM
Scale,

Its becoming a total nonsense debate by your presence. you google and find out whatever you are asking for.
Thanks for the entertainment you provided all these days :D

THE DEBATE BECOMES NONSENSE WHEN I ASK U THE LIST OF AWARDS BY IR........ (THEDINALUM KIDAIKKADHU)...

IS YR PRESENCE OR MINE IS VALID HERE? .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

rajasaranam
25th May 2005, 10:38 PM
You are a pshyco i believe. If not you should ve known that awards are not confined to ARR only.

here is the minimum list of awards that IR got
Ill get the details of cinema express, filmfare, kerala, andhra, karantaka and tamilnadu state awards later but for now this should atleast make you calm from your pshychotic state :lol:

National Awards

Ilayaraja has won the Indian National Film Music Award for his scores in the movies....
Sagara Sangamam (1985) - Telugu
Sindhu Bhairavi (1987) - Tamil
Rudhra Veena (1989) - Telugu

was conferred the honorary degree of Doctor of Letters by...
Annamalai University of Chidambaram,India in April 1994,
The World University of Arizona, USA in June 1994
Madurai Kamaraj University in 1996

Maestro -Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Honorary Citizenship(USA)
Sirandha Saathanai Yaalar(By Dinakaran-Leading Tamil Daily)
Prestigious Lata Mangeshkar Award by The state of Madhya Pradesh in 1998.

The State awards are are numerous in no. and I dont have a track of them and if you are really interested in knowing, find them for yourself. :notworthy:

Now i wont get on with this debate unless ARR is conferred with a Doctorate from any of the universities. let that be OSMANIA University atleast
:poke: :rotfl: :poke: :rotfl: :poke:

Scale
25th May 2005, 10:42 PM
You are a pshyco i believe. If not you should ve known that awards are not confined to ARR only.

here is the minimum list of awards that IR got
Ill get the details of cinema express, filmfare, kerala, andhra, karantaka and tamilnadu state awards later but for now this should atleast make you calm from your pshychotic state :lol:

National Awards

Ilayaraja has won the Indian National Film Music Award for his scores in the movies....
Sagara Sangamam (1985) - Telugu
Sindhu Bhairavi (1987) - Tamil
Rudhra Veena (1989) - Telugu

was conferred the honorary degree of Doctor of Letters by...
Annamalai University of Chidambaram,India in April 1994,
The World University of Arizona, USA in June 1994
Madurai Kamaraj University in 1996

Maestro -Royal Philharmonic Orchestra
Honorary Citizenship(USA)
Sirandha Saathanai Yaalar(By Dinakaran-Leading Tamil Daily)
Prestigious Lata Mangeshkar Award by The state of Madhya Pradesh in 1998.

The State awards are are numerous in no. and I dont have a track of them and if you are really interested in knowing, find them for yourself. :notworthy:

Now i wont get on with this debate unless ARR is conferred with a Doctorate from any of the universities. let that be OSMANIA University atleast

Yen saar ivvalavu kopa padreengha, pshyco anathu naaana neengala.... porutthar boomi aalvar.

ANYHOW THANKS FOR THE INFO.....

rajasaranam
25th May 2005, 10:57 PM
The way you are presenting your questions are height of ignorance. You think that awards are tailor made for ARR. Understand it is not so.
And IR dont even care about an award, iam reproducing an answer by him in 1986 when he was right on the top

Q : Do you think you have the right recognition? Are you happy with your two national awards?

A : I have not been recognised by this Government to which I pay my tax happily. The national awards don't mean much. It made no difference to me. The only recognition I have is that South Indians throughout the world listen to my music. But this doesn't help me even buy a train ticket on the emergency quota ! I don't have any good quality instruments to record my music. I cannot even get the basic requirements to function as a musician. This is the recognition I get in my own country.

Look out in the link for more clear picture of what is IR-The legend

http://www.ilayaraja.freeservers.com/FOR-ART.htm

interz
25th May 2005, 11:49 PM
2001: vidyasagars big comeback to tamil cinema with dhill, povellam un vaasam, alli thantha vaanam, thavasi, vedham

Movies
26th May 2005, 04:00 AM
Rajasaranam,

ARR was offered Doctorate by a brit University, He denied it, this happened less than a year ago!

And At such a young age WOW!

and shut the hell up! ARR has acheived zillion times more than a pityful IR in terms of awards and accolades. You aint backing up ur statements with any proof! While all arrs acheivements are current and ignorance means u dont read the newspapers!
But ofcourse people like u bneed newspapers for dummies edition , which aint available till now!!!!

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 08:07 AM
The way you are presenting your questions are height of ignorance. You think that awards are tailor made for ARR. Understand it is not so.
And IR dont even care about an award, iam reproducing an answer by him in 1986 when he was right on the top

Q : Do you think you have the right recognition? Are you happy with your two national awards?

A : I have not been recognised by this Government to which I pay my tax happily. The national awards don't mean much. It made no difference to me. The only recognition I have is that South Indians throughout the world listen to my music. But this doesn't help me even buy a train ticket on the emergency quota ! I don't have any good quality instruments to record my music. I cannot even get the basic requirements to function as a musician. This is the recognition I get in my own country.

Look out in the link for more clear picture of what is IR-The legend

Machan.....can u please keep ur IR infos at ur IR threads dude??If ur IR means like God to u....what u doing here in ARR thread???and for ur Info..>ARR got 4 National Award..and he doesnt mention about it too....ARR said " Awards r just a way to show apriciation,the award just evokes him to do better next time,but the real award is the fans"

Scale
26th May 2005, 10:25 AM
Rajasaranam,

ARR was offered Doctorate by a brit University, He denied it, this happened less than a year ago!

And At such a young age WOW!

and shut the hell up! ARR has acheived zillion times more than a pityful IR in terms of awards and accolades. You aint backing up ur statements with any proof! While all arrs acheivements are current and ignorance means u dont read the newspapers!
But ofcourse people like u bneed newspapers for dummies edition , which aint available till now!!!!

All Folks,

Let RS(Iya) moans,so atleast he rests in some peace of mind to claiming that IR is the all time best. Not even in a single year he has drowned. Regarding awards,accolades & personal achievements, it is undisputable that ARR has got more than anyone in the history. As Movies said, Doctorate was already offered to him but he refused not just for his age also he busy schedule (BD & WOHE) :( . FYI for Padmashree, ARR is the first youngest to receive it :thumbsup: .

Secondly, I was reading the link RS (Iya) provided

Check Ilaiyaraaja Musical Mission,

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF ARROGANCE :banghead: . HE IS THE real (D) :twisted: EVIL OF THE MUSIC (GOD NEVER BOASTS). IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN INFRONT OF THE INTERVIEWER KAARI THUPPI IRUPPEN. VETKAM, MANAM, SOODU, SORANA YETHUVUM ILLAMA KELVI MELA KELVI KETTU IRUKKAN. IR reply is "Why should I meet journalists and critics?All these critics approach me with a hell of preconceived notions. Journalists literally use me as a mouthpiece to voice their notions about music. Why should I give room for this?.
To me, music is nothing but fraud. The moment you play all the seven notes, music is completed. Then going on repeating it- in different permutations and combinations - is nothing short of cheating. The person whosuccessfully cheats a large audience for an extended period is called the "big" composer.

Music is nothing but sound
There is music in the bark of the dog Is this music?

There is a void in the field of lyric writing. Do you feel it? If so, what are the steps you have taken to fill it?
Yes, I do accept that we don't have a good lyricist after Kavignar Kannadasan. But what can I do about it?

The ideas come automatically to me according to the mood of the film. If i don't get any idea, then the film is like that

I am sure FRONTLINE HAVE FABRICATED IN A NICE, DESCENT WAY. IF IT WAS 1989, I CAN IMAGINE BLINDLY WHAT MORE HE WOULD HAVE SAID. (karvam pidittha) yanaikkum adi serukkum. HOW TRUE! (BEWARE! UNGALUKKUM THAAN)
RS(Iya) R u giving this link to call IR as legend.

Folks, allow RS(Iya) to weep and lets keep enjoying his funny and
mystified comparison. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Scale
26th May 2005, 11:20 AM
CC: in ARR THREAD

Is TIS a stage version or a movie for IR to compose three years ?????

LOTR composition got over and its getting released next year only. similarly TIS composition also got over and due to unfathomable reasons the release is getting delayed. we expect it by june atleast :?

BTW
LOTR intro music sounds great :thumbsup:
Cant say whether its by Varttina or ARR :?
Neway ARR associated with that musical itself is great :D
http://lotr.dynalias.com/main.html

EARLIER TOO when ARR was associated in VANEESA MAE 's CHOREOGRAPHY (1,8,10) COMMENTS WERE SIMILAR. BUT VM CREDITED ARR'S RAAGA DANCE (8) AS ONE OF THE BEST TRACK THAT SHE HAS PLAYED in the album though there were other great (Oscar/Irish) composers too.

http://www.vanessa-mae.nu/choreography.htm
http://www.mouthshut.com/review/Choreography_-_Vanessa_Mae-62694-1.html

WAIT FOR VATTRINA'S COMMENT & ITS MERRIMENT.

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 12:54 PM

LOTR composition got over and its getting released next year only. similarly TIS composition also got over and due to unfathomable reasons the release is getting delayed. we expect it by june atleast :?

BTW

EARLIER TOO when ARR was associated in VANEESA MAE 's CHOREOGRAPHY (1,8,10) COMMENTS WERE SIMILAR. BUT VM CREDITED ARR'S RAAGA DANCE (8) AS ONE OF THE BEST TRACK THAT SHE HAS PLAYED in the album though there were other great (Oscar/Irish) composers too.

machan,ARR only composed 1 song... Raga's Dance...the track 1 & 8 is not by him,the arr means ARRANGEMENTS!

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 12:58 PM
BTW..the intro for the website is BY ARRAHMAN only!

Scale
26th May 2005, 01:39 PM

BTW

machan,ARR only composed 1 song... Raga's Dance...the track 1 & 8 is not by him,the arr means ARRANGEMENTS!

I HAD THIS DOUBT MANY TIMES :?: AND I THOUGHT ARR WOULD HAVE BEEN CONTRIBUTED SOMEWHERE IN THE ARRANGEMENTS.

MANY THANKS DINESH. I JUST WANNA EXPLAIN RS! HOW ARR IS PAR TO WESTERN BANDS :oops: ..

btw, I HATE :lol: THE WAY U CALL RS! MACCHAN (KOVICHIKKA PORARU, IYA PPA AVARU) :rotfl:.

Rs(!) WHY DID U CHANGE YR AVATAR, HIGHLY ESTEEMED ONE..

MADDY
26th May 2005, 04:48 PM
Rs being bombarded from all sides :lol: .......obviously it is an ARR thread and there was no need for him to boast abt. IR and down ARR here.......

Dragun
28th May 2005, 03:23 AM
Sollamale from Poove Unakaaga is a clone of Kannalane from Bombay.

Guess_Me
28th May 2005, 09:11 AM
Sollamale from Poove Unakaaga is a clone of Kannalane from Bombay.

Very true. Even the qawali in between has been copied.

Shameless S A Rajkumar!!!

rajasaranam
29th May 2005, 11:22 PM
okay here is something pertaining to the topic

Perfect cloning of ARR songs in February-14 by Bharadwaj
Check out the link ...Shameless lift from many ARR songs
http://www.tamilnapster.com/forums/ib-forum-topic-41.html

The site has announced the release of GODFATHER songs will be done shortly
Iam Eagerly waiting :)

dinesh2002
30th May 2005, 12:32 PM
yo RS...i ccannot view in that page :(...anyway..whcih song in Febuari 14 has arr;s music??

and when is GF releasing accordin to them????:d

astronout123
30th May 2005, 11:15 PM
Maddy wrote

Rs being bombarded from all sides .......obviously it is an ARR thread and there was no need for him to boast abt. IR and down ARR here.......

i m very happy maddy !

rajasaranam
30th May 2005, 11:46 PM
Maddy wrote

Rs being bombarded from all sides .......obviously it is an ARR thread and there was no need for him to boast abt. IR and down ARR here.......

i m very happy maddy !

That was my take over the issue and its clear over there, now get on with the topic :D

astronout123
3rd June 2005, 10:45 PM
I dont know whether ARR got a doctarate or not

But, Is Doctarate the only thing to show his muscial master mind ?

Makkal theerapea Mahesan theerupu !

India makkal mattum illa, Broadway people varai ellarum theerupu kuduthachu !

You ( Respected RS ! ) neenga onnum certificate kudukka thevai illa ! :)

astronout123
3rd June 2005, 10:49 PM
All ARR fans, Lets dont care about the " Ularalgal" of IR fans.

Lets continue this thread !
B-)

Scale
19th July 2005, 08:49 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=172457&highlight=#172457

Scale
20th July 2005, 09:39 PM
http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?p=174060&highlight=#174060

astronout123
20th July 2005, 10:55 PM
My friend told that in Feb14 (movie) a song is lifted from warriors of heaven and earth

lancelot
20th July 2005, 11:09 PM
Wat a question to ask.. u ask if ARR is better o HJ is better in a ARR thread.......

understand that ARR is the best. u'll get the same answer even if u ask this question in a HJ thread

hehe

slperson1
2nd August 2005, 05:40 AM
WHat pisses me off most about HJ is his use of the same songs over and over including bgm. FOr example he uses minnale bgm in the song pinju thendrale from Majnu
He also uses minnale bgm for ullam ketkumae bgm
He uses the bgm of sami at the very end of the movie to create the chant of araksakchi
not to mention how he used the bgm of muthu to make a song in ullam ketkumae
the list continues on and on