PDA

View Full Version : Anniyan Trailor is here!!!! Get them while you can

Guess_Me
20th May 2005, 02:00 PM
Hi guys. I have uploaded the trailor to 2 URLs which have been given below. Try any one of them and get them before they delete it.

http://sr2.mytempdir.com/33798
http://xthost.info/guessme/Anniyan_(by_Guess_Me).wmv

The trailor looks spectacular expect for

1. Some stunts copied from Tony Jaa's Ong Bak (2003)
2. A stunt sequence ripped off from Bruce Lee's classic Fist of Fury (1972)

dinesh2002
20th May 2005, 03:43 PM
1 word to explain the trailor!!! WOW!!!!!! :D my goodness...it looks so classy...cant believe ARRahman isnt in this amazing project!! for once....the theme music actually suited the movie for once!!!good job....lets see what will happen now!!!

Jacky
20th May 2005, 05:39 PM
A certain Hit!

sad
20th May 2005, 07:41 PM
seems like theres some Matrix Reloaded fight scenes...

sad
20th May 2005, 07:49 PM
shankar got the XEROX HJ virus.... In matrix 2... the scene where neo fights 100s' of agent... is fitted in anniyan. at the same time nothin can b judge on the trailer.... wait for film

MumbaiRamki
20th May 2005, 07:58 PM
I wasn't impressed much ..But its definetely attractive ( probably had too much expetctions :()

all the best for shankar !

njv
21st May 2005, 05:26 AM
BGM seems to be far better than any of Shankar movies so far from the trailor. We have to wait for the movie, but looks impressive, speically after disaster audio!

Movies
21st May 2005, 06:58 AM
Shankars movies never have great trailers. So going by that Anniyan is his best trailer.

The music does suit it well. But nothing great abt it. Infact I thinks somwhat on track like the 7G rainbow trailer look!

Vikram I think loks like he has given a top performance.
But a few of his gaits reminds me of the pithamagan walk.

Somewhere i read the anniyan story. With the music being a disaster, I think after the initial bumper opening the movies chaces depend greatly on things like the screenplay and Viveks comedy track.

A.ANAND
21st May 2005, 08:44 AM
He copy all latest hollywood and chinese film i think!!
i think anniyan is mix of all his previos movies like indian,gentelmen,muthalvan..appadi onnnum puthusa irukkaramathiri theriyala!!!

raguraam
21st May 2005, 10:50 AM
harris bgm was never spectacular and the movie seems a improvement from indian and gentleman , where the hero is wanted by police and a spl.cop chases him, here too the same happens even dialog seem to come from indian

Scale
21st May 2005, 12:32 PM
ANNIYAN! (UNDER TAKER IS BACK)

ALL THE BEST TO SHANKAR - VIKRAM

HJ - MUSIC WILL IT GROW ON VISUALS?

svaisn
21st May 2005, 02:09 PM
Ye few my friends happened to see the preview show yesterday in chennai.... those guys are into cine field...

The film seems to be okay but the songs are picturisation is too good it seems..

This is just what i heard