PDA

View Full Version : Kamal & KSR Again

njv
25th May 2005, 10:34 PM
http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/14874.html

This is probably for the spanish movie that Kamal got copyright!

Vaz
25th May 2005, 11:03 PM
I think that movie was called Tempus Fugit...
The story seemed to be pretty interesting and different from what I remember. Hope they make it... but before that there is Vettayadu Villayadu!

njv
26th May 2005, 08:11 AM
Yep, VV and before that he is acting in Kannada remake of Sathi Leelavathi.

Cinefan
26th May 2005, 11:43 AM
I remember Kamal telling that he will direct the spanish remake himself,so this one with KSR should be a different film.Anyway,it is looking too much into the future as Kamal has VV(started shoot yesterday at Kurnool)&Rama,Shama,Bhama(he has shot for a week) while KSR has to finish the long delayed Godfather.Then let's see what happens.

NagaS
26th May 2005, 12:53 PM
okay, assuming it happens, who will be the MD ? Remember KSR is anti-IR and Kamal prefers IR for his home productions ;)

NagaS

dinesh2002
26th May 2005, 01:01 PM
okay, assuming it happens, who will be the MD ? Remember KSR is anti-IR and Kamal prefers IR for his home productions ;)

NagaS

KSR anti-IR??y man???

ps : u forgetting Kamail is anti-ARR?? :wink:

sss
26th May 2005, 02:04 PM
KSR and IR worked together a movie called "Sakthivel". It was produced by AVM

NagaS
26th May 2005, 03:07 PM
yep, they also worked together for a movie called 'periya kudumbam' (had couple of nice songs including "mutRathtu maadap puRaa") ... But when KSR made thenali he gave an interview like 'IR muzik makkaLukkup pidikkalai' or something like that !

athai ninaiththu kaettaen ! (But later he worked with YSR in ethiri)

NagaS

Cinefan
26th May 2005, 05:00 PM
Naga,If at all the movie happens,the MD will be YSR or KR.

Renault
26th May 2005, 05:16 PM
Naga,

As an ardent fan, i will never forget KSR's words on IR on the thenali function.

He said, Kamaluku ilayaraja pidikkum, aana ellarukkum ilayarajavai pidikkanumey.."

I also read that Rajini badly wanted to IR to score for his next movie with Editor Mohan and hence Mohan is moving our of KSR for the project and more towards Suresh Krishna.

rajasaranam
26th May 2005, 09:17 PM
I also read that Rajini badly wanted to IR to score for his next movie with Editor Mohan and hence Mohan is moving our of KSR for the project and more towards Suresh Krishna.

Where did you read this :roll:

I think Rajini -IR split is Wide and never gonna patch up except if it is for somebody like Panju Arunachalam to intervene :?

njv
27th May 2005, 05:45 AM
rajasaranam

Rajni=IR split is more like gentlemen agreement to avoid the media talking rubbish about both of them. there is no personal differences between them. There is a high possibility that IR and Rajni will patch up again. I heard that someone asked IR to get help from Kamal and Rajni to complete TIS and IR told "avanunga eppa vennalum seivaanga, but nammba namae muyarchikkanum" - so I dont think its gonna be a big issue, after all MSV and IR did music to gether and VM has soft corner for IR and BR patched up with IR, hopefully all going in good direction for IR, because if IR need to come back, he need Rajni, because the mass support he has will help IR go get his confidence back again.

Whatever I posted may not make sense, but its my hope!

12bums
29th May 2005, 12:14 AM
KSR attended YSR's marriage and I think I saw KSR and IR greeting each other.