PDA

View Full Version : Parthiv Patel is soooooooo Cute!

Tiffo
26th October 2004, 04:25 PM
This forum is for everyone who likes parthiv patel and thinks he is an awsome cricketer! It is mostly occupied by Barnana, divyata, Yuv and Me! :) :D

patel lover
28th October 2004, 09:55 AM
patel is ouuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt

Tiffo
28th October 2004, 11:39 AM
Yeh cant believe it Im crackin it India are playing pathetic the series ahs slipped out of our hands..........gone.............goodbye!

blahblah
28th October 2004, 12:42 PM
Hi all I believe its time for him to be in the craddle.He will be a grown up after a couple of years I hope.

Vishvesh Obla
1st November 2004, 01:11 AM
:) Well said blah blah.

blahblah
1st November 2004, 12:58 PM
Vishvesh,anyway the kiddie is out. :lol: So I think he will go to school atleast now and these guys will stop the fuss. :twisted: International cricket is for men and not for cuuuuties :lol: .Chocolates for the boy!

Tiffo
2nd November 2004, 02:41 PM
Poor Patel my babyhas been dropped! DW bout that patel u will just need to play some domestic cricket and u will be back on the sadle and be in the cricket scene! Cant believe they dropped Yuvraj aswell Indian sleectors are dumb! I gtg Luv You all

blahblah
2nd November 2004, 05:15 PM
Tiffo baby,Continue to support the boy. :twisted: Cheers.Now to be serious,I too think he will make a come back one day.I am not blaming the fellow,I just believe he had the wrong grooming and was introduced to international cricket prematurely. :wink:

Tiffo
3rd November 2004, 02:09 PM
I will blah blah so are u indian and do u live in india? Thought id clear something up im aussie/pak indian but most of the other forum guys know that but just thought id tell you that. Anyways i do not like dinesh karthik at all and dont support him! Who are all these new players coming in can someone please explain to me who they are????? Hey the cricket has started after a day of rain yay cmon india i hope you redeem yourselves and win even with out chopra, agit, yuvraj and Parthiv! I gtg yaar Holla Back Mwaaaaz :P

blahblah
4th November 2004, 12:42 PM
Tiffo Boy,Believe me,Dinesh Karthik is a much better keeper than your hero infant :twisted: .Age is the only thing in support of Parthiv.But to think about it,do you know most of the Aussie players above 30 and are still more athletic than the Indian guys :roll: .In Australia,they seldom come into the team below the age of 25 and I feel that's the right age for Test Cricket Debut. :wink:

Tiffo
4th November 2004, 02:59 PM
Um im not a boi hope u didnt think that or i actually think u ment it ina different context! Hey do liek parthiv or what??? Or are u just here to make parthiv lovers feel bad that hes been kicked out. Hmm anywho gtg simple life is on! Holla Bak yall

barnana_jal
4th November 2004, 06:39 PM
hi parthiv i m barnana.......
right now u r going through a bad time,,,a very tough time......dont worry...."If Winter has come can spring b far behind".....(forgive me if this cottetion is wrong)
i just wanna tell u that plz dont give up your hope.....your family freinds and i m with u.....and i hope your all fans r also with u.......v all love u...dont forget that.... :)
keep the spirit up......i m telling u.......your name will b in the 11of 'INDIAN NATIONAL TEAM'...very soon :wink:
barnana............................. :wink:

Tiffo
5th November 2004, 10:14 AM
Yay Barnana ur back hey do u have any idea where bouts Divyata and YUv have gone, i know yuv is at uni but he said he would post a reply soon! Oh well gtg Parthiv is Great INida are playing well theres a great partnership between laxmana nd tendulkar going on! lol Gtg Bai

blahblah
5th November 2004, 10:58 AM
OK,Tiffo baby, :lol: for you r not a boy,I too like the feller :D but I don' think he has got that 'in thing'to come up :( . I hope he concentrates more in keeping than batting,now that he has learned his lessons the hard way. :roll:

Tiffo
6th November 2004, 08:12 AM
How good was tha win by india Cmonnnnnnnnn Aussies Suk ass being bowel out for 93 hahhahahah Oh yeh Great Effort by india i tell ya! Lol Well Im pumped Murali Kartik loooooks so hot with blonde tips man! Man i drool every time i see him Yummmy but i drool over patel aswell. Hheheheh well i gtg i might be going shopping to frankston! So holla bak yaal! Hey where is Yuv and Divyata? Luv Tiff

blahblah
6th November 2004, 10:31 AM
Oh Tiff, you have your way of saying things.Haven't you? :roll:

Shini
6th November 2004, 04:09 PM
omg Patel iz sooo hot but apparently he's really stuck up. One of ma friends met him n he waz all ignoring her. But hey I still love him...lol

Tiffo
7th November 2004, 05:33 AM
Patel is the hottest but so is murali and Pathan their both cute. BlahBlah u crack me up! I type like i talk! Im an an aussie who doesnt care to say whats on her mind mwmahhahahha! Man we bettere win this next series against South Africa! lol I gtg yaal Holla Bak if ya need to! Patel looks like a lovely boi! Luv Tiff

barnana_jal
11th November 2004, 08:05 PM
parthiv come back soon.....................

blahblah
12th November 2004, 10:38 AM
OH,Come back Parthiv,all your well wishers cant sleep with out you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tiffo
12th November 2004, 11:02 AM
Patel come back! Its just not cricket when Karthik is playing! hey yaal Party Tomoz at Chelea Heights Cricket Club lots of Yummy Alcohol! mmmmm luv Tiffo

Tiffo
14th November 2004, 11:33 AM
Hey Barno
Wot up? Do you know where bouts Divyata and Yuv have gone iM very much missing talking ot them they are legends. It just isnt the same will the without the old forum ppl! What do ya think?

barnana_jal
14th November 2004, 07:09 PM
tiffo i dont know about yuv but i'll inform divyata.......
nd parthiv Congratulations........u have made a good debut in ranji... :wink:

Reena
15th November 2004, 08:29 AM
Uh...can someone tell me who this guy is please? :?

blahblah
15th November 2004, 10:11 AM
Reena,this is the cuuuuuutest :?: guy in the whole of India who made it to the national cricket team at an age when he should be at the kindergarten.And boy!does he have his fans! :roll: Now he is out of the team for the selectors soon understood it take more than looks to play sides like Australia :twisted: .When the last I heard about him this guy was about to go back to school,when all his ex-classmates have complited the college. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
15th November 2004, 10:12 AM
Reena,this is the cuuuuuutest :?: guy in the whole of India who made it to the national cricket team at an age when he should be at the kindergarten.And boy!does he have his fans! :roll: Now he is out of the team for the selectors soon understood it take more than looks to play sides like Australia :twisted: .When the last I heard about him this guy was about to go back to school,when all his ex-classmates have complited the college. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
15th November 2004, 10:16 AM
Sorry,completed. :wink:

Tiffo
15th November 2004, 03:51 PM
Wots wrong with being a mature aged student???? Nothing I say I had a chik whos like 24 at my skool! Hey guess wot everyone I finihs skool on thursday oh yeh cmon!! Then exams! Dang oh well atleast i get to see craig more! My anglo indian boi HOttest boie eva hot hot hot! Romoe and Juliet soundtrack rox yaal gtg luv tiffo

Sandeep
16th November 2004, 09:48 PM
Wots wrong with being a mature aged student???? Nothing I say I had a chik whos like 24 at my skool! Hey guess wot everyone I finihs skool on thursday oh yeh cmon!! Then exams! Dang oh well atleast i get to see craig more! My anglo indian boi HOttest boie eva hot hot hot! Romoe and Juliet soundtrack rox yaal gtg luv tiffo

No offence ment I am just curies. Is this your real style of talking or are you just putting on a MASK.

Now a days in Indian movies stars try to emulate the so called 'cool' style from US. Just that in India we dont understand that these so called 'cool' style is the most hated in American Society.

Tiffo
17th November 2004, 05:03 PM
Um HI sandeep! I am Australian just thought id let you know that first. I am Aus/ Pak indian but i ahve blonde hair and blue eyes, i talk like that most of the time except to ym techers and family well i tlak like theat to my sis and when i tlak to my friends on msn. But Yeh i pretty much say Dang most of the time, i dont say yaal but i do on msn, and holla back aswell but i just talk like that coz its my style and its what ppl been syaing latley where i live and u kinda pik up on it! It either the whole Look at Moiiiie Kimmy fomr a Tv show Kath and Kim on the ABC kinda tlaking or layed back style, but i tlak liek this all the time! Wll hope that cleared things up for u all. Hey Guess wot everybody Craig didnt come to the ebach today.................Dang I was soooo cut and annoyed! I wanted to see my hottie Anglo indian boi Hes a champ! Mwaz(K) GOtta GO Yaal Ctahcya on the chip side Luv Tiffo

Querida
20th November 2004, 08:20 AM
Hey do us all a favour and set this so cuuuuuuuuuuuute guy as your avatar and give us all a look-see :wink: :wink: :wink:

Querida
21st November 2004, 02:27 AM
check out: http://usa.cricinfo.com/perl/picture.cgi/055729
Parthiv looks pretty perplexed..probably at the crowd of adoring gurl fans duking it out to see him...tell your cutie pie to smile once in a while Tiffo :P

Querida
21st November 2004, 02:28 AM
OH,Come back Parthiv,all your well wishers cant sleep with out you. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

my sentiments exactly :P

Tiffo
22nd November 2004, 08:40 AM
Well I never said that i didnt wnat parthiv to come back! I wish that he would give him some time, but we are all hoping that he will and are rootin (not literally means supporting for all u indians out there) for him! OMg finihsed my first two exams today im so glad that they are over they were my two most important ones and they were easy! Thank god they were, i think i over studied for them! ahhhahahha Well yaaal i have my dancing concert tonihgt! Man i smell of smoke from this party i went to on saturday nite! I hooked up with smitty! OMg My teachers son and i kissed him! Sooo funnnnnny! And whats worse she was there at the time ahahhaha! BUt i still like craig tho! MMMM Craig is a hottie! Hey my friend went to india the other day! I cant wait ot go nexzt year! hey have any of u seen You got served the movie featuring B2K Man bets movie eva! You gotta see OMarion Grandberry Hottest Black guy eva! So yummmY! Well I gtg Holla Bak! Mwaaaaz Luv U alll! Yuv Betta makesure he joins the forum! Bai lUv tiffo

davie
22nd November 2004, 09:00 AM
OMarion Grandberry is also goodlookin. But how old is he?

Tiffo
22nd November 2004, 12:34 PM
bout 20 sumfing i think he wuldnt be more than 22-23 i reckon hes bout 21! Anywho OMarion Grandberry is hot as have u seen him the new video clip! Hotness! Sorry im forgetting Parthiv Here this is his forum! Ur hot to Patel i Love ya

barnana_jal
23rd November 2004, 07:57 PM
parthiv right now u r in Siliguri(W.B.) just 1hour(by road) far from my home....... :shock: u r gonna your 3rd ranji match there....u will find a good batting pitch there........my good wishes r with u........ :D

there is a stupid fight going on in the forum.......u r sweet or not, u r hot or not..........it is very stupid... :lol:

and gyes it is true that still he has not cleared hi 12th......but it was not his fault......yes,he couldn't sit on the exam...but the causes wesr riots in gujarat and cricket........so why everybody is bleming him :?:

parthiv just avoid all this noises.....just wait and watch every1 will shut their mouth when your gloves and bat will speak................ :wink:

Tiffo
24th November 2004, 07:15 AM
Welll said Barnana! I hope your exams are going well! I finish mine tomrrow! Parthiv dont listen to the nagging and whining of the people who dont like you just play your best and thats all u can do, and soon everyone will realise that ur best is the best! Lol lUv Tiffo

davie
26th November 2004, 09:30 AM
nice

Tiffo
26th November 2004, 02:14 PM
And what is your theory kind sir??? Luv tiffo

blahblah
26th November 2004, 05:11 PM
Tiff,why don't you look up the dictionery for 'anthropologist'? :wink:

Tiffo
27th November 2004, 01:59 PM
I know what an anthripologist is Blah Blah! IM just asking the dude what his theory is on Parthiv seeming as he studies humans and thier societies! Hmmmmph Take that and shove it up ur jumper Yaaal! SRCatchya Holla Bak Luv Tiffo

davie
27th November 2004, 02:00 PM
well tiffo do u play cricket?

Tiffo
29th November 2004, 09:00 AM
No! do u? Personally I like to watch but i only play backyard cricket! There arnt many girls teams around where i live! Scratchya Catch Luv Tiffo

Tiffo
6th December 2004, 11:16 AM
Is anyone going to reply in this forum.....Its startign to become Dried up! Hahahah Curry night at nans tonight! Mwazzzz Luv U all! Does any one in ths forum like Jay Sean, Rishi Rich or Juggy D i think they are awsome! Catchya

blahblah
6th December 2004, 11:19 AM
Tiff ,Nice to see that you haven't given up :lol: .But if you do not want this thread to die out either you will have to do all the posting or accomodate some of us,anti-Parthiv guys :twisted: :lol: .

hehehewalrus
6th December 2004, 12:15 PM
Is anyone going to reply in this forum.....Its startign to become Dried up! Hahahah Curry night at nans tonight! Mwazzzz Luv U all! Does any one in ths forum like Jay Sean, Rishi Rich or Juggy D i think they are awsome! Catchya

I read in a forum that to return to the Indian team, parthiv has to eat a lot, put on weight and stand with his backside to the stumps - since he cant catch or stump for nuts, he should ensure the ball hits the place he sits on and rebounds onto the stumps :lol: :lol:

Tiffo
6th December 2004, 04:48 PM
Dont be soooooo mean! If u dont like parthiv get out of our forum!

Tiffo
6th December 2004, 04:49 PM
and Barnana us real parthiv fans use the old forum still coz we actually talk about parhiv properly and dont get ppl like the rest fo u baggin him!

blahblah
7th December 2004, 12:00 PM
Tiffo,all your friends ran away.We are the only ones left.Why dont you revive this thread after a decade or so?By that time the boy will grow up,and may be you too! :twisted:

hehehewalrus
7th December 2004, 12:05 PM
hey tiffo, u from Australia?
So did you watch parthiv's sloppy catching cost india 2 matches? :lol:

parthiv cant catch an airballoon forgot about a cricket ball travelling at 100mph :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tiffo
7th December 2004, 06:22 PM
Fuck you all! Hahha I like the old forum better and il stick to it!

barnana_jal
9th December 2004, 08:49 PM
tifo i cant understand why r u fightting with this all nonsense peopls..........ignore them........they caan only talk and shout.........u know tiffo every one can giv big lectures but if u ask them 2 do that every 1 will b invisible............ i dont know how much tallent paryhiv has..........but i wanna ask this big critics that do u have the smallest part of his tallent?............

blahblah
10th December 2004, 12:23 PM
tifo i cant understand why r u fightting with this all nonsense peopls..........ignore them........they caan only talk and shout.........u know tiffo every one can giv big lectures but if u ask them 2 do that every 1 will b invisible............ i dont know how much tallent paryhiv has..........but i wanna ask this big critics that do u have the smallest part of his tallent?............

I can't climb a tree and I simply don't attempt that.It is just about understanding and accepting your limitations.Your cute boy's first preference should be to complete school.If he had sufficient education he would have made his decisions better. :twisted:

Tiffo
12th December 2004, 05:30 PM
Eddie murpheyy delirious kicks assssss! ahhaha Um dont give shit to B ook I love he! Luv tiffo

barnana_jal
16th December 2004, 08:01 PM
blah blah if parthiv finishes his studies then it will b realy very good but i dont think right now it is possible 4 parthiv.........nd education helps people 2 b matured,it is true....but i think parthiv has that maturity which one want 2 make ones won dicisions.......well its all my opinion........may b many many peopls will not agree with me...

blahblah
17th December 2004, 12:12 PM
blah blah if parthiv finishes his studies then it will b realy very good but i dont think right now it is possible 4 parthiv.........nd education helps people 2 b matured,it is true....but i think parthiv has that maturity which one want 2 make ones won dicisions.......well its all my opinion........may b many many peopls will not agree with me...

Well Banana,I do agree with your last sentence. :lol:

a.ratchasi
17th December 2004, 01:11 PM
Hey guys! Give these girls a break...hehehe

Tiffo
17th December 2004, 02:12 PM
Yeh u have been on our backs about parthiv because we suppoprt him eve since we stepped foot in this forum! U really should so some respect for supporter of the indian cricket teama nd parthiv...who mind u come from another country adn get a whole lot of crap for supporting them! You should be thankful! Barnana what have u been up to i juts got ur email b4 thanx sorry bout ur modem stuffinmg up hoe its up soon!

pranie
23rd December 2004, 10:16 PM
hi!
i live in del n im a big fan of parthiv's! umm, yuvi r u from chandigarh? n do u ppl know abt da whole story abt parthiv's secret marriage 2 sum grl in gujarat? her names richa i think.
ne ways dat was just a big lie n dont worry parthiv, u always hv me! :lol:
luv
pranie

Tiffo
24th December 2004, 07:55 AM
Hi Pranie im tiffany another supporter of Parthivs! I live in Australia! Well lets hope we get somemore supporters in this forum! Mwaz Luv ya all Holla Back yaal Luv Tiff

Surya
25th December 2004, 08:29 AM
Who is Prithv Patel? :? :? :? :?

Tiffo
25th December 2004, 05:33 PM
Omg hes like the cutes guy along with murali kartik in india yaaaaaaar! how can u not know this! ahhaha Lmao! WERD! Merry christmas to all who celebrate it in this forum! Mwaz(K)

barnana_jal
25th December 2004, 07:42 PM
well i know about that marriage........that gals name is Richa Harilal Sharma nd she is from rajkot in gujarat.........but police has given clean chit 2 parthiv......... 8)

hay happy new year to every1............... :D

pranie
25th December 2004, 08:03 PM
hey everyone!
i got 2 know dat parthiv reads his fan mail! cos this grl (her names khushi i think) she wrote a msg n he read dat n got her 2 meet rahul dravid!!
so dear parthiv, if ur readin dis, plz reply!
or better still, join us! :D
luv 2 all!
pranie
ps. even im like a HUGE fan of dravids. but i like u parthiv! :mrgreen:

Tiffo
28th December 2004, 11:54 AM
Mmmm I dont think he knows bout this forum thing! But you should write to him maybe then he will send a letter back to you! Then maybe you might get to meet dravid or even better parthiv himself! OMg yaal the pakis are playing really badly atm against the aussies im so shattered! I prolli wont even get to see them bat tomorrow for ym bday! Well ahppy hunting guys! bai Luv Tiffany xooxoxoxoxo

barnana_jal
2nd January 2005, 07:55 PM
can anybody tell me through which site khusi met him? :?
i m finding that site nd for years....but i have failed :banghead:
plz :cry:

pranie
2nd January 2005, 09:38 PM
dear barnana khushi met him thru the older forum, forumhub.com on sum other page for parthiv. ive been findin dat page myself.
its so scary. i mean so many ppl died on the 26th cos of da tsunami. hope dis never hpns again.
peace out.
luv
pranie

Tiffo
3rd January 2005, 07:45 AM
RIP tsunami Victims! Wht at is that site???? Guess what everyone i got my belly button pierced for my bday! Soooo coooool! Luv tiffo

3rd January 2005, 07:58 AM
i donno why some weird kid with buttery fingers who has contributed nothing to indian cricket deserves a thread.

anyway good riddance that we have 2 great keepers Karthik and Dhoni coming up - they are sooooooo gooddd this parthiv fellow will spend his life playing street cricket with cows. Good riddance :)

Tiffo
4th January 2005, 06:50 AM
MS Dhoni is Shizen! He can hardly bat and didnt take many wickets either so dont go mouhting off bout parthiv! Gt off this forum! Grrr Luv Tifffo! Omg yaal im goign to gold class cinemas today to see Phantom of the opera! Well im watching the 3rd test against pakistan atm in sydney! Cya altez Bai mwaz(K) Luv You all!

hehehewalrus
4th January 2005, 09:01 PM
MS Dhoni is Shizen! He can hardly bat and didnt take many wickets either

dhoni is a keeper :lol: so why should he take wickets?

you are hilarious :lol:

blahblah
8th January 2005, 11:32 AM
Walrus,forgive her,she hasn't heard about anyone other than Parthiv .Tiff ,your little boy has contributed Rs.2 lakhs to Tsunami relief.Atleast some way to Keep his name alive in news.:poke:

Tiffo
8th January 2005, 12:43 PM
I know hes a keeper i ment as in when sum1 is bowling to him and he can stump them srry f i didnt make myslef clear enuff! Hmmmzz omg big nite tonight yaal gettin pisssssed ot the mx alcohol it it with the mud shakes! mmmmmm bais

barnana_jal
8th January 2005, 09:54 PM
what a bad year ending it was. just 1 day after x-mass tsunami came and distroyed everything....some portion of nikober icland is under water now........so many peoples have died......hay freinds i have a request...if u can then plz help these peoples who have lost their every thing...i m also doing the same........i m happy that parthiv has also tried to help them......i dont know and i dont wnna know why he has done it.....bcos that is not importent.....what he has done that is importent.......nd i m proud of him.........

hehehewalrus
9th January 2005, 02:36 AM
Walrus,forgive her,she hasn't heard about anyone other than Parthiv .Tiff ,your little boy has contributed Rs.2 lakhs to Tsunami relief.Atleast some way to Keep his name alive in news.:poke:

hey blah blah, the icon is very funny :rotfl:

pranie
18th January 2005, 07:13 PM
feels really good 2 know dat ppl r contributin 4 da tsunami victims... even parthiv!!!! so dat shows hes a good human being! n 4 all those who think he sucks, wat id say is hes got lotsa talent n skill just dat he doesnt put dat 2 use, n if he didnt hv enuf skill, ppl like wasim akram wudnt hv called him indias future.
luv 2 all
pranie
PS belated happy bday dravid!!! he turned 32 on da 11th this month!! :thumbsup: keep rockin'

Tiffo
21st January 2005, 01:10 PM
Well said....well said!

son
21st January 2005, 09:34 PM
[quote=blahblah]Walrus,forgive her,she hasn't heard about anyone other than Parthiv .Tiff ,your little boy has contributed Rs.2 lakhs to Tsunami relief.Atleast some way to Keep his name alive in news.:poke:

lol. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Tiffo
27th January 2005, 04:15 PM
Hmmmz havnt written in this thing in aggggess yaal! Hey i have a german exchange student shes sooooo coooooolllll! Luv Her tooo bits! Anywho catchya

barnana_jal
28th January 2005, 09:27 PM
well about that 2 laks i have a little more informetion.......Parthiv Patel is the 1st indian cricketer who has doneted 4 Tsunami relef.....if u call this a publicity stunt then i'll say I salut it.........

pranie
22nd February 2005, 07:27 PM
been sumtime since i wrote. parthivs improvin!!! kept really well in a match agnst north zone. hi-est score in 1st inngs (both teams)-55 n 3 wickets outta w/c 1 was a brilliant catch he tuk divin 2 his rite (hes a lefty) n an amazin stumping!!! his team lost in a closely fought test match, but hes surely made a few heads nod in appreciation!!!!! way 2 go parthiv! :D
luv, pranie

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 07:40 PM
been sumtime since i wrote. parthivs improvin!!! kept really well in a match agnst north zone. hi-est score in 1st inngs (both teams)-55 n 3 wickets outta w/c 1 was a brilliant catch he tuk divin 2 his rite (hes a lefty) n an amazin stumping!!! his team lost in a closely fought test match, but hes surely made a few heads nod in appreciation!!!!! way 2 go parthiv! :D
luv, pranie
Nothing more to say!Hope he keeps it between the zones,so that it doesn't matter whether his team loses! :lol:
Can I donate a feeding bottle for the kid Sir? I too am interested to see him growing up! :)

And about that 'TEST MATCH',I would like to know more! :lol: :lol:

Tiffo
26th February 2005, 04:27 AM
He ppls, Im back.......Lets go parthiv cmon, i hear u kept well. Hoepfully it stays liek this! Well Gtg have a shower bais Luv Tiff

Mad Max
26th February 2005, 06:32 AM
He ppls, Im back.......Lets go parthiv cmon, i hear u kept well. Hoepfully it stays liek this! Well Gtg have a shower bais Luv Tiff

Hiya Tiff! Glad to know that you are going to have a shower :lol:

Howz banana_gal?

pranie
1st March 2005, 09:39 PM
parthiv did really well again! toom 3 catches n a stumpin. his team beat dravid-led south zone by 9 wickets! so wat id like 2 say 2 all da doubting thomases n blahblahs n walruses is dat just stop gettin after da poor guys life. seriously, get a life guys! n i think i did mention da prev match was "closely fought". so basically just chill out ppl.
luv
pranie :D

barnana_jal
3rd March 2005, 04:14 PM
what a fantastic photo Mad max!!!! I must say u look very beautifull....
anyway.....parthiv i'm realy very glad 2 know that u r doing well...but u have not been selected 4 da 1st test.....but plz dont b upset.....still u have a chance 4 da 2nd test.....
nd nd nd.......HAPPY B'DAY PARTHIV (in advance)......I pray that u get back your good luck nd I wish that your smile will never leave u.
have a very good b'day, have a very good year nd have a very good life.......nd dont worry yaar 'chakh de sare gam, tere sang hay hum'.............................................. ........................................... :wink:

Mad Max
11th March 2005, 08:13 AM
what a fantastic photo Mad max!!!! I must say u look very beautifull.... :

Thanks barnana! Maybe we can start a new thread called "Mad Max is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!" :mrgreen:

blahblah
11th March 2005, 11:17 AM

Thanks barnana! Maybe we can start a new thread called "Mad Max is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!" :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: MM!It will be another popular thread then.:banghead: :banghead:

Akash
11th March 2005, 11:29 AM
Bunny, seems as if you r having a private fun here... huh??

blahblah
11th March 2005, 11:33 AM
Thanks to the Parthiv fans here.But you seem to wan't a share of it Aakasu?We had an interesting 'TEST MATCH' between the zones,you know? :lol: :lol: And the boy has performed well to make some 'test' records too. :lol: :lol:

scorpio
11th March 2005, 12:06 PM

:lol: :lol:

Installed the tamil font just today and read yr signature line. another :lol: for that and of course, :shock: for yr avtaar.

Mad Max
11th March 2005, 05:33 PM

:lol: :lol:

Installed the tamil font just today and read yr signature line. another :lol: for that and of course, :shock: for yr avtaar.

Hehe... Thanks Scorpio! See how much fun you miss out on when you don't have the Tamil font?

As for my sig, I love bein' a clown as it kind of offsets my meanness :) :mrgreen: :)

barnana_jal
13th March 2005, 06:41 PM
mad max u know yourself..........

Tiffo
15th March 2005, 02:49 AM
Great photo very mingin! Lol Hahhaha is this forum even good to talk in anymore. Hey B Yuv was was on the old forum hes been sending me emails so atlats i heard from him has he been sendinmg you as well. Tho i havnt heard form Divyata at all. Wot is that gurl doing? .....Hrmmmmm Gotta go bais

Mad Max
15th March 2005, 07:03 AM
Great photo very mingin! Lol Hahhaha is this forum even good to talk in anymore. Hey B Yuv was was on the old forum hes been sending me emails so atlats i heard from him has he been sendinmg you as well. Tho i havnt heard form Divyata at all. Wot is that gurl doing? .....Hrmmmmm Gotta go bais

I couldn't understand this language and so I hit the "Translate this page" link in my google toolbar. This caused the google website to crash and now they sent me a letter saying that they are going to sue me for overloading their translation server's CPU! The CPU overheated and caused a fire at the google office it seems. Now they want me to pay for the damage! I am doomed! :mrgreen:

Mad Max
15th March 2005, 07:57 AM
Associated Press
Mystery fire in Google server
Monday March 14, 10:25 am

A mystery fire spread in a google server causing it to shut down. News regarding this sent investors into a frenzy of dumping google stock. JP Morgan has downgraded google from "Market Perform" to "Sell". Market cap for the company plummetted sharply by 50% triggering an SEC investigation. An SEC spokesman commented that this was all started by a certain hubber who tried to translate a post made by another hubber. A serious investigation is under way. Meanwhile the Nasdaq lost 1000 points due to this, which led the Fed to freeze all trading.

This is all on your head Tiff! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cygnus
16th March 2005, 03:03 AM
MM!!! ithu enna kodumai - ET-kkum gollum-kkum poRanthathu maathiri ithenna avathaaram??? :lol:

Mad Max
16th March 2005, 05:09 AM
MM!!! ithu enna kodumai - ET-kkum gollum-kkum poRanthathu maathiri ithenna avathaaram??? :lol:

:lol:

Cygnus
16th March 2005, 05:10 AM
:lol: daria would just smirk :| :lol:

barnana_jal
20th May 2005, 08:05 PM
hello parthiv
how r u?.........i hope u r fine.........t khnow u'll never get this masages......but i havnt a 2nd way to talk to u..........i have told this many times.........parthiv u have to win this challange.........u can not loos........u r not a looser..........i know u can do it..........u will make a come back in the indian national cricket team.........u have to do it..........i can not do anything 4 u........but,,,i m with u 4ever.....
so b happy...make your face like this :D b-cos i hate 2 c u like this :cry: 4get abt all bad thing nd make a new beggining 8) nd those people who laughes at u make their faces like this :shock: then v will make our faces like this :lol: ok now smile :)

yours 4ever
barnana(your well-wisher) :wink:

Tiffo
20th August 2005, 04:38 PM
Your a Gimp....Mingin means UgLY and obviously u are ST Ruggling to figure that out! TC Mate! Anyways havnt been on dis thingo for ages!!! lol OIm bored ctahcya off to a partay! Gettin watsed!

Sanguine Sridhar
24th August 2005, 05:06 PM
hello parthiv
how r u?.........i hope u r fine.........t khnow u'll never get this masages......but i havnt a 2nd way to talk to u..........i have told this many times.........parthiv u have to win this challange.........u can not loos........u r not a looser..........i know u can do it..........u will make a come back in the indian national cricket team.........u have to do it..........i can not do anything 4 u........but,,,i m with u 4ever.....
so b happy...make your face like this :D b-cos i hate 2 c u like this :cry: 4get abt all bad thing nd make a new beggining 8) nd those people who laughes at u make their faces like this :shock: then v will make our faces like this :lol: ok now smile :)

yours 4ever
barnana(your well-wisher) :wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Anban
25th November 2012, 06:22 PM
sorry for reopening this topic.. but just cudnt stop from posting here.. let others read and enjoy too.. :P

ajaybaskar
26th November 2012, 12:18 AM
Omg!!!