PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman's next Project "PULI" with Vijay

baba88
8th June 2005, 08:52 PM
[tscii:1ccb309a45]Puli will be Vijay’s next project after Sivakasi. It will be directed by S.J. Surya. This pair is coming together for the first time after the runaway hit Kushi. Appachan who produced Friends some years ago is the man behind Puli. In this film, Vijay plays a cop called Puli Pandian. May be a take at Rajini’s Alex Pandian or Satyaraj’s Walter Vetrivel or Vijayakanth’s Honest Raj

http://www.behindwoods.com/News/8-6-05/vijay.htm[/tscii:1ccb309a45]

dinesh2002
8th June 2005, 09:28 PM
i dun thinks its ARRahman man!

Movies
9th June 2005, 01:55 AM
What make you think so?

I hope It is ARR . This project could be RAHMANS perfect movie to make an authoritative final punch in TFM. This could be the perfet commercial success ARR fans have been waiting for in the past 3 yrs.

The reasin being, 1. Vijay is the mass hero, similair to Rajni in a way lesser way. SSo if this is gonna be a hit rest assured the songs would reach all corners of TFM, including Kuppams and Kopurams!

I think ARR should take this Instead of A/C. If he can do both great! Infact I think this should be his choice over the latest Surya Movie for Kalaipulli Dhanu.

interz
9th June 2005, 04:56 AM
this is not for being rude, but which A R Rahman movie was the latest box office succes??? Has there been any ARR blockbusters after Thenali???

Nerd
9th June 2005, 05:05 AM
So you think that ARR is solely responsible for BO success of the films?? thats good :)

How about NEW?? is that by any chance a flop or not a better hit than thenali though it did not hav a big star like kamal??

Did you find anything wrong in his music after thenali?? KM got a national award dude.. and everybody knows about the music of KKS, AE etc..,

nice try, dude!

Movies
9th June 2005, 06:44 AM
Inters rahman did not have BO success with his movies true, but no NEW was a HIT! No one expected it to run more than 19 days! S J Suryah infact said in one of the functions that New's good opening was entirely Rahmans credit, he was glad he was able to sustain the openung. I think he also said he expects the same for A Aa ( at that time it was BF!)

Boys was a decent hit, and the only reason for it being decent was his music!

But I think rahman chose very bad projects, and the good ones he choose ended up in trouble! He has had terrible luck with his moves being stalled. Now look at GF , after all the expectations that movies being dumped! Look at what happened to JakkuBhai! he just doesnt have luck with tamil anymore! And his best director Maniratnam has started doing pure arty movies so that itself spells doom at the box office!

I think rahman should just a aa , a/c, Puli and mani ratnam movies for the moment.

MADDY
9th June 2005, 07:37 AM
well ARR's bad run at the box office is a concern for the last few yrs......but look at the projects that he was in - Boys,KKS,Udhaya,swades,bose......now u tell me y wud anyone watch life history o Bose or infact who wud believe that someone leaves NASA to work in Vikram Sarabhai space center......so it was all script fault and nuthin to do with music.....unfortunately it has been ARR who has been carrying all the bad name........

MADDY
9th June 2005, 07:41 AM
having said that nobody wud leave USA for India(swades)- i liked the movie a lot and is one of my all time fav.......its just so dissapointing to see such a movie bombing at the BO......ppl. gave this as the answer for calling it a bad movie- that they did not believe anyone wud leave NASA for India.....

Scale
9th June 2005, 10:43 AM
having said that nobody wud leave USA for India(swades)- i liked the movie a lot and is one of my all time fav.......its just so dissapointing to see such a movie bombing at the BO......ppl. gave this as the answer for calling it a bad movie- that they did not believe anyone wud leave NASA for India.....

SHAHRUKH KHAN HIMSELF SAID THAT HE WASNT EXPECTING ANY HIT FROM SWADES LIKE HIS OTHER MOVIES (MASALA). IT IS OBVIOUS THAT ASHUTHOSH CHOOSE SUCH A SCRIPT AFTER HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM THE LAGAAN DIRECTOR. THATS WHY EVEN AAMIR TOO DOING RISING (MANGAL PANDEY) AFTER LAGAAN. IF YOU LOOK AT THE NEXT PROJECT OF AAMIR "RANG DE BASANTHI" IT HAS GOT SOME PEPPY NOS AND EXPECTED TO BE A COMMERCIAL MOVIE (SONG WITH DALER MEHANDI). SWADES SCRIPT LACKS PACE WHEN COMPARED TO LAGAAN THOU BOTH ARE 3 1/2 HRS MOVIE AND THAT MAY BE THE REASON WHY IT BOMBED IN BO.

GUYS GIVE MR/ASHUTHOSH A BREAK. ANYONE CAN DO A MASALA MOVIE/MUSIC. CARVING SOMETHING LIKE ROJA, BOMBAY, KM, LAGAAN, SWADES, BOSE IS EXCEPTIONAL...

ROJA, BOMBAY, LAGAAN ETC CANT BE TERMED AS COMMERCIAL MOVIES BUT THE SCRIPT,SCREENPLAY,DIRECTION AND THE TIME OF RELEASE MADE THE DIFFERENCE TO MAKE IT A HIT COMMERCIALLY.

THE FACT IS ARR ALWAYS ROCKS.

I AM EAGERLY AWAITING FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF NATIONAL AWARDS FOR SWADES AND AE(SCREENPLAY & CINEMATOGRAPHY). THEN YOU KNOW HOW GREAT THESE MOVIES AND CREW WERE .

Scale
9th June 2005, 10:48 AM
i dun thinks its ARRahman man!

btw, how many movies does SJS doing?

a) AA AAH
b) A/C (Simbu)
c) Puli
d) Isai
e) One More with Surya

Does SJS needs more publicity??? Why ARR has to be associated in all his projects if there is no authenticity.

coucou
9th June 2005, 01:00 PM
Vijay ready to cop it
IndiaGlitz
Thursday, June 09, 2005

Actor Vijay has played several roles in his career spanning over a decade, rendering many a silver jubilee hits.

However, the actor has a chance to play the role of a police officer.

On several occasions, the actor himself had expressed his desire to do such a role.

Well, his long cherished dream is all set to be realized by the end of this year.

Vijay will play a police officer in a movie to be directed by S J Suryah. The movie to be produced by Navodaya Appachan, who produced Vijay's Friends earlier, has been tentatively titled Puli.

Once Sivakasi is completed, Vijay may begin his Puli.

Vijay, who bashes villains on screen even as a layman, will now have an official reason to beat them up.

That is the power of police

united07
10th June 2005, 10:18 AM
Vijay, Puli-ya?..heroine kandippa.......Trisha-thaan!...or else...it must be Asin......confirm!

anyway...

speaking about Vijay+Trisha....did u guys noticed that the Kannum Kannum song from Thirupachi's musical intro is the exact tune of one of the songs from Love Today (ironically another movie of Vijay)....

thumburu
10th June 2005, 01:12 PM
Karthik is magnanimous enough to include Thenali also which had just one or two worthy songs. For me, ARR stopped delivering in TFM after Alaipayudhe. Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre.

Lankan-Flava
10th June 2005, 01:24 PM

Music4Ever
10th June 2005, 02:29 PM
"Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre"

This needs to be sorted out once for all. As far as I know, ARR has said that Harris worked with him in about four films, while Harris, I believe, has said that he worked with ARR for seven years. Which one is telling the truth?

In any case, I believe Harris is getting too much credit for ARR hits of the nineties, since his performance after he became MD is not that earth-shaking, IMO. In other words, I believe he is a over-hyped, although talented, MD. He must, however, be relishing these rumors, which no doubt are to his advantage.

As far as I am concerned, E18U20, New, and AE had some good songs too.

dinesh2002
10th June 2005, 02:39 PM
Karthik is magnanimous enough to include Thenali also which had just one or two worthy songs. For me, ARR stopped delivering in TFM after Alaipayudhe. Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality. If one goes by his last few releases like E18U20, New, AE there is nothing to brag about. As a melody lover, I look forward to songs of Roja, Pudhiyamugam, TT calibre.

machan,ARR mentioned that HJ worked with him for only 2 albums (hardly??),as i know 1 album which is confirm,its Mudhalvan,coz the inlay had Hj's name for Additional Programmin for the song Mudhalvane...the other im guesing Ratchagan..but according to HJ ,he had work with ARR for 7 years it seems....which i think he is lieing coz i remember 1 article said,he worked for 20 Md's in 12 years time!,so 7 years for ARR & 5 years for 19 mds???? :roll: duncha think it sounds atrocious?even in his website has this :

Milestones
Played Keyboard for past 12 years for about 20 Music directors across the country in five Languages.
http://www.harrisjayaraj.com/about_me.html

dinesh2002
10th June 2005, 02:43 PM
besides.....in which ground ur telling HJ was ARR's succesor?? that HJ composed the tunes for ARR?or composed the beats for ARR???which???if in that case...dont u think the movie should state : Music - A.R.Rahman & Harris Jeyaraj ??? or do u think HJ will keep quite if ARR takes the credit for what he has 'composed' for ARR??? he already got credited for the Mudhalvan,additional programmer for 1 song,and THATS IT he has done,dont come up with " ARR has drop becoz HJ left him..." then we can say.... " IR dropped and cant deliver hits like 80's now coz ARR left him" agreE?? :lol:

thumburu
10th June 2005, 03:05 PM
Music4ever, I used the word "probably" as Iam not sure of HJ's contribution. But as you say, he did say in a TV interview that he was associated with ARR for about 7 years till 2001.

dinesh2002
10th June 2005, 04:20 PM
Music4ever, I used the word "probably" as Iam not sure of HJ's contribution. But as you say, he did say in a TV interview that he was associated with ARR for about 7 years till 2001.

weird!!! didint Minnale release in the year 2001????so he was with ARR when he composed Minnale??? NO WONDER!!

A.ANAND
10th June 2005, 05:14 PM
haha...kelambithangaiyya...kelambithangaiyya...

dinesh2002
10th June 2005, 05:45 PM
haha...kelambithangaiyya...kelambithangaiyya...

yaaru machan???naana???

svaisn
10th June 2005, 07:11 PM
Cahnceye ella

Dinesh you are too cool :-)

Movies
10th June 2005, 10:52 PM
Guys Harris is a jack ass!

I hate his guts!

He copies everything from Rahman, the music, the talk, the hair ( out of the few he has on his head), the voice!

But the only things Harris is successsful is screwing up a shankar movie, which ARR never has done!, and acts like a gal ( AJAK!), which obviously no other man wud do!

Guys call me what ever u want but these are the reasons I hate this dudette!

There is nothing wrong in trying to acheive what someone has done but why the hell do u have to impersonate him! HJ is a freak!

For this one reason I have more respect for YSR, VS Baradhwaj, sirpi, and everyone else! They strive for individuality!

dinesh2002
11th June 2005, 11:47 AM
hahahahahah :lol: movies....u & me have the same reason to hate him....what the most i hate he follows everything ARR does...notice how he follow what ARR wears ??anywayz....his music is not that bad..yes,he is talented & can provide good scores...but all the scores which he provides have been given to us by ARR long time back...i think since " he was with arr for 7 years ",seeing ARR everyday,seeing him how he composes song,how he arranged,some how influenced him to do these....shockingly ARR didin follow IR eventhough he was with him long time,but he agreed he followed IR in the religious thingy....andh knowing HJ is using the usual ARR style,ARR changed his stlyle,notice the diff between an ARR album now & an ARR album during 1990s???there is where it makes me respect ARR more!!!anywayz...im sure Anniyan songs will pick up after the movie releases....vidhi!! 8)

Scale
11th June 2005, 12:02 PM
Probably Harris leaving ARR had something to do with his drop in quality.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :hammer:
thumburu!

"PROBABLY" ARR leaving IR had something to do with his drop in quality. THAT WOULD BE APPROPRIATE.

IR Fans are into all sort of games trying to balance ARR's callibre and success by bringing YSR/KR/HJ/VS/even Deva & Sirpi whenever IR fails terribly.

THE FACT IS ARR HAS GIVEN FAR MORE HITS & ORIGINAL COMPOSITIONS THAN HJ FROM 2001. LISTEN TO ANNIYAN AND TALK HERE.

Karthik, i dont understand what ARR has got to do with the Movies Box Office success? Do u agree with thumburu, HJ leaving ARR ? Note ARR got 2 national awards from 2001 - Lagaan & KM.

Havent u all heard lagaan, km, meenaxi, tlobs, kks, swades, boys, ae, bose after tenali(2000)?

stone cold
11th June 2005, 03:47 PM
But anniyan songs its already hit in singapore.4 songs out of 5 r in top10 charts!!But still behind Chandramukhi.

hey dinesh,
u r abosoultely right.
they aired an interview few months back.the way he talk,adjust his hair,n praise the lord etc...all ditto ar.rahman.
after minnale released,harris came to s'pore n interviewd by Oli96.8 FM,one of the listener call up n asked him
'rahman sayyal varuthe', n harris replieD 'appidaya??,inimell apadi verahte'.. :lol: .Sorry,poor tamil translation..But still his music reminds me of previous arr albums... :x

but regardin ar.rahman drop in quality...its simply b'coz the international project..if not mistaken since thenali when bombay dreams project took off.
i think arr is not perfectionist like before,maybe due to lack of time??But his period mov albums r rocking,tlobs,lagaan,netaji etc. n i really love KM,boys n KKS also...except parasuram,which has couple of good songs,his other albums all r good n original,although not as rockin as 90's.
no matter wat,i still consider him the best...n harris sorry to say he's just over hyped simply b'coz he makes music like ar.rahman.n i think music dir like vidyasagar need more recognition.

stone cold
11th June 2005, 03:53 PM
i know some IR fans gonna be mad... :) .yo.....Ir fans sayin that
rahman losing touch etc.....wazzz up with IR?is he producing hits after hits?
i agree IR is a gr8 composer 4 his 80's n early 90's songs...after that period, sorry to say his songs r ordinary.

stone cold
11th June 2005, 03:55 PM
ok.....let's get back to the topic :)
rahman scorin music 4 this film?
although i hate vijay but i hav to agree his films commercially doing well n b'coz of that junk songs like 'thirupachi' became hits!!!

dinesh2002
11th June 2005, 08:37 PM
exactly man,once i saw an interview in suntv,the interviewer asked him, " ur songs all like ARR songs,Y??" then he said " is it?next time i will TRY NOT TO"lol :lol: ,yes man...i too think coz of Bombay dreams...i dunno wana feel happy ARR got the project or feel angry :P:P...anywayz...people around,plz dun come up with " hj is ARR's succesor"...its like saying the " Moon is the 1 giving the Sun the shine"

(Wow...not bad huh :P:P:P)......just coz the moon has the sun's shine,doesnt mean its the moon behind the sun's shine.....

Movies
12th June 2005, 04:26 AM
Dinesh Way to go dude! Glad to know ARR fans share the same VIBE.

One thing though HJ was not with ARR for 7 tears. He hardly worked with arr on 3 to 4 films and probably only 2 and half years max. This was clarified at the ARR fans group sometime ago.

HJ has a good sense of making tunes that please the ear. but that is all he got. He has no arrangement no quality and no brains. In my view HJ is to this era what Shankar Ganesh was to the IR era. HJ is not at all talented I beleive VS , YSR and even Baradhwaj are way more talented than HJ. honestly when i read vairamuthu interview before Minnale released , he said HJ is the next arr, and after listening to Minnale I did think this guy could be a threat. but as i listened to next movies,. i knew ARR is ARR! HJ songs are hit cause he adds melody into his songs, take uyirn uyire for ex its a melody!

Honestly I always fear VS as being the next tamil numero uno, but thats only if ARR retires from TFM!

MADDY
12th June 2005, 02:01 PM
hey guys,,,,,, i always find it really annoying when ppl. start comparing ARR with lesser ppl. like HJ and we like fools have to get down to that level and answer them.....

what i feel now is there is Broad & Concerted campaign by some of IR-fan clubs in pulling ARR down to HJ,VS,YSR level so that when history boks will be made it wud be

IR,MSV,KVM
ARR,HJ,VS,YSR,Deva...... tat's wat they want to happen........wherever u go and see in TN u'll find IR being treated as god and ARR as someone very normal..........if u sing a IR song u get a prize and if u sing a ARR song u wunt even qualify.........if u praise IR's sons then u r called futuristic and if u praise ARR then u r called a man who knows nuthin........right from ARR's movie publicity to his image propogation, they r trying to pull down ARR's value and place him in between lesser mortals like YSR and VS........i dutn accuse IR of doing this but his ever loyal "Athi-Medhavi" fans who know a lot abt music r doing this.......and remember ARR is the biggest enemy for conservatives of TN and u know there are lakhs of them in TN..........

no wonder u get arguements like ARR vs HJ ARR vs VS and bull-****

A.ANAND
12th June 2005, 06:56 PM
wow!!very good punch frm. maddy..what you say 200% correct.
naan nenchatha appadiye write pannithinga.dhooooooooooooolma..........

njv
12th June 2005, 09:07 PM
Maddy

dont bother. If IR Fans try to down grade ARR to any level, its not going to affect ARR or his delivery of music. I am not old enough to say that if IR had to go thru the same "trouble" when he was gaining popularity over MSV, but I assume he did and that did not impact him in any way.

History will speak for itself. To me MSV - IR - ARR are on the same level. IR is considered God by his fans mainly because of his age and the respect for his age. I am 200% sure that ARR will be considered a god when he reaches that age by his fans across the globe.

As far as YSR and HJ goes, they are good music directors by a millenium away from ARR or IR.

Arjuna
12th June 2005, 11:28 PM
"History will speak for itself. To me MSV - IR - ARR are on the same level. IR is considered God by his fans mainly because of his age and the respect for his age. I am 200% sure that ARR will be considered a god when he reaches that age by his fans across the globe. "

That's a very good point NJV!! well said!

Arjuna
12th June 2005, 11:29 PM
Maddy - well said too - the real culprits are guys like Kamal and Co who try to pull down ARR!!

Movies
13th June 2005, 04:02 AM
Maddy I agree with you.

But its not IR fans alone, a certain part of the Media is very much into supoerting anything against AR. Take the time magazine top 10 songs of all time. ARR didnt get mentioned ina single news section! While the same ass holes drooled over a flower being named after Aishwariya Rai's !

In India Today for insstance they said Aruls music was one more step for HJ to show the world he is tamils number one, while the very preeceding week they bashed NEW and Ayutha Ezuthu music!

I have no idea why it is so, maybe its something to do with his "background"!!!!!!!!!!

I think Hey Madhan is one of the few people in tamil media to suport the right things , he comments fairly.

And in Indian Express they have this old mutt of a lady i forgot her name, She RIPS apart Rahman like anything! I think these people are anti arr fanatic!

Its nice to have critics; but some people overuse them! Take subbudu for example he used to rip IR music before the Rahman ERA. Once rahman came into the picture he started praising IR. What cud be the reason?!!!!!!!!

True Rahaman was helped by the media in his early days, but that too crticism was a part of it. Rahman Overcame so many crticism and stays on top. I dont think anyone of these anit ARR will make a difference to Rahmans epic and legendary life so far and here after as well!

As a HCARR fan I am dissapointed in rahman for one thing, at a time like this when everyone in tamil are turning his back onto him he is still doing his experiments in TFM. I want him to make one RAHMAN STYLE HIT ALBUM of the 90's! Just to shut these people up for one last time!

I was hopin GF would be the one, and it seems ajith has his own curse! Hopefully A Ah should be the one. and I dont want A Ah too be like New! A ah should be something like Kadhalan!

jaiganes
13th June 2005, 09:18 AM
Movies!
By doing an album like kadhalan, he would be going back 10 years pa. Rather he should be going in the path he has currently chosen and keep going global. It is very rare to find Thamizhars making it big globally and in an all india level. ARR has done that. Lets not drag him back to kodambakkam and make him sit with stupids and ask him to compose for "kolai kuthu" as that seems to be the flavour of the day. Let him come to kodambakkam only for good projects. Let him be one thamizhan who conquered world music pa. I would ask him to proceed along the lines of IR and take up literature of his heart and set it to unforgettable music. For low lifes there is always "machaan paeru madhure", why do u need ARR for that?

Movies
13th June 2005, 09:47 AM
Jaiganes,

listen pa..
He is in Tamil making movies..
and he is doing oit for commercial girectors like Suryah... so he might as well make a mass HIT album like the 90's!

Nothing wrong with it... I am not asking him to go back... just revist the past and say Rahman can still do it!

Look Im a HC fan , and i understand rahmans path, but the common people dont, The reason Rahman has acheived this far is because he always kept the balance between a common man and an Elite Music fan! So I just wish rahman Shows his detreactors he can what hes used to do! I am saying Rahman should stop hiscurrent trend and so, I just say he shows a glimpse of his past... its like a nostalgia!

Scale
13th June 2005, 11:00 AM
DOES ARR NEED A MOVIE HIT TO PROVE THAT HE IS THE NO.1 MD IN THE INDUSTRY???

ennapa logic ithu.... Kali Kaalamada. If so, Only "The Rising" will be upto the expectations.

No assurance in KSR's - Godfather, SJS's - Aa Aah(His picturisation is more scary now when compared to Vaali & Kushi).
100% sure they will be musically hits...

Zillendra Oru Kaadhal (pera kettale jillunu eruthu- Interesting!! K Dhanu - ARR - Surya - Hari Combo. Expecting some romantic tracks) will be out only in 2006.

Scale
13th June 2005, 12:25 PM
DOES ARR NEED A MOVIE HIT TO PROVE THAT HE IS THE NO.1 MD IN THE INDUSTRY???

ennapa logic ithu.... Kali Kaalamada. If so, Only "The Rising" will be upto the expectations.

No assurance in KSR's - Godfather, SJS's - Aa Aah(His song picturisation is more scary now ). 100% sure they will be musically hits...

Zillendra Oru Kaadhal (pera kettale jillunu eruthu- Interesting!! K Dhanu - ARR (-Surya - Hari) Combo. Expecting some romantic tracks) will be out only in 2006.

TLORS a stage musical.

WATER - Deepa Mehta & Co's Scarcity to release it since 2000.

Rang De Basanthi (Again Aamir's) can be only out in 2006.

Puli (vijay) 2006.

So Guys! Overall ARR Tamil Movies have less scope to be a box office success in 2005..

coucou
13th June 2005, 02:08 PM
asin is heroine of this film puli

http://www.dinamani.com/Cinema/CineItems.asp?ID=DNC20050609145652&Title=Cinema+%2D+News&lTitle=%F9Nn%A7Ls

Movies
20th June 2005, 10:58 PM
I love ASIN, BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE Care if rahmans a part of it, next comes anything else!

So is Rahman a part of it?..

I think the crew will be finalised only after A aa.

I dont think this movie will start till after diwali..

coucou
24th June 2005, 09:16 PM
it is possibly that actriz is thrisha
http://www.maalaimalar.com/asp/cinema/dis_cinema.asp?mod_id=2

interz
30th June 2005, 07:39 PM
his number one position is not in danger, but HJ, VS, YSR are creating big waves in Kollywood, they got a-list movies in their hand like pudhupettai, vettayadu vilayaadu, poi (why did k balachandar not choose ar r for his latest movie??)

sureshc
22nd July 2005, 11:27 AM
After listening to a-aha songs, ARR will remain permanent No1, but from the bottom of the table.
horrible songs!

MADDY
22nd July 2005, 02:00 PM
so, which is ur fav album in 2005 so far, sureshc???? lemme request ARR to give music in those lines then...... :D

hey waiting for ur reply......

Arjuna
22nd July 2005, 05:03 PM
can someone call up Kilpauk Mental Hospital and inform that a mad man in the name of sureshc has broke loose!! Call the ambulance man!! He may have rabies!! Keeps on barking all the time :)

coucou
22nd July 2005, 07:22 PM
can someone call up Kilpauk Mental Hospital and inform that a mad man in the name of sureshc has broke loose!! Call the ambulance man!! He may have rabies!! Keeps on barking all the time :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dinesh2002
22nd July 2005, 07:42 PM
After listening to a-aha songs, ARR will remain permanent No1, but from the bottom of the table.
horrible songs!

seriously,machan,what happened to u?r u afraid of Ah aah??

alias
22nd July 2005, 08:51 PM
Dont give important to SureshC..... Didnt you hear Barking dogs do not bite.... So SureshC is innocent. Let him do what he wants. Sureshc, enjoy your stay in TFM.

dinesh2002
22nd July 2005, 09:25 PM
Dont give important to SureshC..... Didnt you hear Barking dogs do not bite.... So SureshC is innocent. Let him do what he wants. Sureshc, enjoy your stay in TFM.

masterpiece dude!! the best !

MADDY
22nd July 2005, 10:52 PM
alias wrote:

masterpiece dude!! the best !

(A)singatha saachittanga ayya saachittanga
:D [/tscii]

vingem
23rd July 2005, 12:04 AM

Not to be rude or anything. as you said it yourself that you are a Melody lover, so just because you are a Meldoy lover and you look forward to songs like Roja & Pudhiyamugam it really doesn't mean that E18U20,New and AE are not good music.

Arjuna
23rd July 2005, 02:01 AM
Its a BIG joke when they claim its HJ who was responsible for ARR's great songs - LOL!! But they dont know the fact that HJ was just a toilet cleaner in ARR's studio!! - LOL -Ithu eppadi iruku!!

MADDY
23rd July 2005, 10:22 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ....

beta arjuna....dunt be so rude to other MDs......even wen IR fans comapred ARR to pigs we never downgraded IR....that was the speciality of ARR fans-DFers here.....so keep up our gr8 tradition.....ARR's music and his personality is for peace and prosperity and not for street fights.....hope u'll understand :D

nilavupriyan
23rd July 2005, 10:56 AM
s.j.suryah is good in getting songs.puli may be a great musical hit .

i heard a...ah songs.not upto my expectation.i expected a music like new or boys.

who knows.. if i hear it another 5 times...it may sound good.usually ar.rahman songs feels good at sixth time

Scale
23rd July 2005, 11:20 AM
who knows.. if i hear it another 5 times...it may sound good.usually ar.rahman songs feels good at sixth time

NILAVU! THAPPA NENAIKKATHEENGA

athu enna coreecta sixth timea. ungalukku mattuma ?. Ovvoru sense a reach avudhunnu nenaikkiren.

MADDY ya koopidava..... :lol: :lol:

nilavupriyan
23rd July 2005, 11:24 AM

athu enna coreecta sixth timea. ungalukku mattuma ?. Ovvoru sense a reach avudhunnu nenaikkiren.

heyy scale.i just said it as an example.not exactly sixth time.just said that his songs hears good after hearing few times

Scale
23rd July 2005, 11:26 AM

heyy scale.i just said it as an example.not exactly sixth time.just said that his songs hears good after hearing few times

NILAVU! THAPPA NENAIKKATHEENGA (naan munnadiye solliten). Keep posting. :thumbsup:

rsubras
23rd July 2005, 12:10 PM
Its a BIG joke when they claim its HJ who was responsible for ARR's great songs - LOL!! But they dont know the fact that HJ was just a toilet cleaner in ARR's studio!! - LOL -Ithu eppadi iruku!!

Arjuna , romba bad taste ah irukku..... Accept HJ's talent and the success he is recieving. Copying ARR or not, HJ is considered one of the top MDs in Tamilnadu (whether he deserves it or not is a different issue).

In my opinion Yuvan Shankar raja is way better than HJ in all respects, time taken to complete a project, quality product, audio sales, adequate score, background music etc., But still directors who were with A.R.Rahman or who wants ARR as MD, switch to HJ if they are not able to get ARR as music director.

rsubras
23rd July 2005, 12:22 PM
horrible songs!

suresh great job dude .......... you indeed have made the forum look and talk at you........ your way of provoking is simple and successful.

lancelot
23rd July 2005, 12:26 PM
horrible songs!

suresh great job dude .......... you indeed have made the forum look and talk at you........ your way of provoking is simple and successful.

Rubras!!! tell me where u live... give me yo address....

hehe
:D

rsubras
23rd July 2005, 01:14 PM
horrible songs!

Rubras!!! tell me where u live... give me yo address....

hehe

naa....naanum thanga tamilnaatil, singara chennaiyil vazhum oru simple ARR rasigan than na..........

pinna enna avar paatukku provoke panitu irukkaru..neenga pattukku bathil solitu irukeenga

coucou
3rd October 2005, 04:09 PM
nila is heroine for puli
http://thatstamil.indiainfo.com/specials/cinema/heroines/nila2.html

united07
3rd October 2005, 07:28 PM
ARR the MD for Puli huh?

Oru modern day, freshly tuned, local dappangkutthu ready....Vijay needs it and cant live without it!

Wat was ARR's last dappangkutthu?

MADDY
3rd October 2005, 09:16 PM
azhagina azhagi osthava- E20U18 if it can be called so...... :D

Shankar
4th October 2005, 02:38 PM
maddy,
it's not a dappankkuthu.

Dragun
5th October 2005, 11:24 AM
Why is ARR wasting his effort with another Vijay film? Doesn't he remember Udaya?

dinesh2002
5th October 2005, 12:59 PM
udhaya was a flop becoz of the movie,coz it delayed for about 5 - 6 years!! the story ran stale & music didint got picturised well...ill never 4get how they simply put someother dancing scenes for Anjanam song!!

Puli has Dir SJS...he knows how to picturise vijay songs good...remember Kushi!! and its a good news that this movie is not his production!!

lancelot
5th October 2005, 08:56 PM
udhaya was a flop becoz of the movie,coz it delayed for about 5 - 6 years!! the story ran stale & music didint got picturised well...ill never 4get how they simply put someother dancing scenes for Anjanam song!!

Puli has Dir SJS...he knows how to picturise vijay songs good...remember Kushi!! and its a good news that this movie is not his production!!

thank god he is not produsing. now we will be able to see a good film

hehe

dinesh2002
7th October 2005, 02:53 PM
[tscii:42045d4fe9]Nila opposite Vijay?
IndiaGlitz [Friday, October 07, 2005]

Nila, who made her debut opposite S J Suryah in the latter's Anbae Aruyirae, is happy not just the movie has had a decent opening.

She is now acting director Dharani’s Telugu movie Bangaram starring Pawan Kalyan.

Meanwhile, the actress is tipped to act opposite Vijay for his next movie Puli, which would be directed by her mentor S J Suryah, who introduced her to filmdom.

After Kushi, Puli will be a grand coming together for Suryah and Vijay.

And Suryah, as usual, has pulled a coup of sorts by roping in A R Rehman to score the music.
Suryah is also happy to give Nila another break.

Suryah says, 'Nila is a talented actress and she can play any role with aplomb. I am sure she will do justice to the role'.

An official confirmation on Nila's casting is still expected.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/17240.html
[/tscii:42045d4fe9]

baba88
25th October 2005, 02:43 PM
Hi,

I have a good news for you. It has been decided who will be acting as the heroine in Puli opposite Vijay. She is the queen of Tamil Cinema, she is the Julia Roberts of Tamil Cinema. Do you know who I mean ?

It's Simran

dinesh2002
25th October 2005, 03:10 PM
Hi,

I have a good news for you. It has been decided who will be acting as the heroine in Puli opposite Vijay. She is the queen of Tamil Cinema, she is the Julia Roberts of Tamil Cinema. Do you know who I mean ?

It's Simran

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: i want NILAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

njv
26th October 2005, 11:23 PM
Hi,

It's Simran

First of all I can't imaging Vijay in police dress :lol: and now with Simran. If Simran is acting, we can hope some variety in this movie, since Vijay movies are hard to find "aaru vidyasangal"

united07
27th October 2005, 09:19 AM
Simran = Sun,
Nila = Moon,

Nila = Reflection of Simran....
u don't want the original thing but demanding for a duplicate item? What is it???

p/s: the logic is based on some previous post by some one.

dinesh2002
27th October 2005, 01:16 PM
Simran = Sun,
Nila = Moon,

Nila = Reflection of Simran....
u don't want the original thing but demanding for a duplicate item? What is it???

p/s: the logic is based on some previous post by some one.

knowing people like u support duplicates & make it a big hit,y not in this case? yenge valikitham ippe ?? 8-) besides,asin a duplicate of isha gophikar is beeing apriciated widely,y not appriciatea duplicte of tamil super star actress?? :wink:

united07
27th October 2005, 02:36 PM
[quote]knowing people like u support duplicates & make it a big hit,y not in this case?[\quote]

ulagamme terinja mathiri pesakudathu...for your might information...I have not watched Ah..Ahh for more than 20 minutes. That was from an online movie and I cant stand both. My gf even tried telling me Nila was sexy, with spaghetti all the time and stuff...still it's not making me to want to look at her! and ASIN?!!! i just watched the first movie of hers last nite (Ghajini) and guess wat! i didn't even enjoy the movie......pothumma....

nambe yeppovumme SIMRAN, aana ippolerunthe TRISHA...

MADDY
27th October 2005, 05:21 PM
knowing people like u support duplicates & make it a big hit,y not in this case? yenge valikitham ippe ?? 8-) besides,asin a duplicate of isha gophikar is beeing apriciated widely,y not appriciatea duplicte of tamil super star actress?? :wink:

i get wat dinesh is trying to tell here......u know simran is already married, so no use in being a fan of hers, but nila is probably single and ready to mingle........so it wud be better to support her as we mite get a chance with her isn;t it??? dinesh naa sonnadhu sariya??? :wink:

nilavupriyan
27th October 2005, 05:46 PM
vijay is good at dance.....so arr's peppy numbers may be picturised well

dinesh2002
27th October 2005, 06:48 PM

i get wat dinesh is trying to tell here......u know simran is already married, so no use in being a fan of hers, but nila is probably single and ready to mingle........so it wud be better to support her as we mite get a chance with her isn;t it??? dinesh naa sonnadhu sariya??? :wink:

WHAT???? :x please mind ur words !! im a big fan of nila ever since i saw the promos,if u dun like her,please keep those pervert thoughts to ur self! :evil: if thats the way u like actress, i have no comments,just dun think everyone is like u aite...

and united,cool it,all im saying when asin a replica of isha gopikar is apriciated,y not nila a replica of simran...im not saying that U like asin ,but many does ,so i gues its not wrong in me to support nila here... besides, i hated the way how SJS directed Nila in Ah Aah,he is seriously a sick pervert director! his vaali & kushi was good,but New & Ah AAh with his sickening face needed to do something over with simran and nila.... no wonder his fans too can think something beyond a normal sentences....wierdos! :roll: i really do hope ARR dont compose for a SJS film if he is gonna act.... y not they stick to thier profesion?u dun see Mani Ratnam or Shankar acting in thier own films...

MADDY
27th October 2005, 10:07 PM
WHAT???? :x please mind ur words !! im a big fan of nila ever since i saw the promos,if u dun like her,please keep those pervert thoughts to ur self! :evil: if thats the way u like actress, i have no comments,just dun think everyone is like u aite...

i dunt think i showed any perversion here........wud u turn down a offer for a date from Nila?? that's wat i meant by "chance" and not anything else as thought by u.....

A.ANAND
28th October 2005, 06:11 AM
oru pombaikaga enppa ippadi adichikiringa...shame shame pappi shame...

dinesh2002
28th October 2005, 08:07 AM
i would like to know in tamil film industry did they ever practice this method : an actress giving a date to a normal student... if there is,i salute the actress ! if no such thing, then u seriously need to be in the film industry & u need 2 start this actress-date-fan.... if she is not married that is.....

anand machan,naane SPM tension le iruken,thidirnu oru aale vanthe ippedi tedirnu sonna ungalluku tension aguma agatha??Nila vei yen pudikithuna Nila kitte oru special atraction irukethe..athakkunu naan date keathe pinnale alanjekitte pogamudiyuma sollunge?

what eva it is,stop it up to here,let SJS take simran & vijay for his next film & may the film become a big blockbuster hit for the sake of ARR...

united07
28th October 2005, 11:09 AM
seri srei...vudungappa....

yellorum vittuku poyi murukku sudunge....deepavali varepothe-le.

Appadiya "AR Rahman Boom Hits"-nu oru compilation album release pannirukange Malaysia-le...athuyum vangidunge...

Yellorukum Deepavali Vaztukkal

A.ANAND
28th October 2005, 11:35 AM
dinesh nila kitta special atractionaa.romba keetu poitappa nee dinesh.unn adress kudu unnga fathera vanthu pakkiren...hahahahahh...anyway i wish happy deepavali and ramdhan[hari raya]to all tfmpage fans.HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY DEEEEEEEEEEEPAVALIIIIIIIIIIIII...

dinesh2002
28th October 2005, 05:21 PM
hahahahaha :lol: ... sorry if i sounded damn rude,coz u know this exam atmosphere is really making me gloomy also its my last year in the skool is really making me real sad :( ....hehehe...another 16 days & my 1st paper comes...damn tension..... :oops:

anywayz.....Happy Deepavalli & Selamat Hari Raya to all...enjoy the day to the max 8-) :lol: :wink: :D :)

MADDY
28th October 2005, 05:52 PM
hahahahaha :lol: ... sorry if i sounded damn rude,coz u know this exam atmosphere is really making me gloomy

yup i can understand....wat i meant was actually, guys(including me) prefer unmarried women as they imagine her as their own GF or wife....u know i stopped adoring ayesha takia once she declared that she is in love with someone.......u feel awakward looking at someone else's girl isnt it???

so dinesh, best of luck for ur exams and dunt worry abt school life, college life(if managed properly) is better than school life.......trust me....

dinesh2002
28th October 2005, 07:39 PM
hahahahaha :lol: ... sorry if i sounded damn rude,coz u know this exam atmosphere is really making me gloomy

yup i can understand....wat i meant was actually, guys(including me) prefer unmarried women as they imagine her as their own GF or wife....u know i stopped adoring ayesha takia once she declared that she is in love with someone.......u feel awakward looking at someone else's girl isnt it???

so dinesh, best of luck for ur exams and dunt worry abt school life, college life(if managed properly) is better than school life.......trust me....

hahahahha...really sorry man,i knew i sounded damn rude a while later :oops: ...cant wait for this exam to finish man....and about the skool life,its 1 place that i enjoy my life 100%...no sorrow nothing,only joyness,was really sad to know im not gonna be in that class sitting in that chair disturbing gals & teachers..... :cry: but def the juniors would be happy im going,coz they really dun like i disturb them i think :lol: ...anywayz,hope i will enjoy coll life,but def cant be better than my skool ;)....Happy Diwalli man!! :D

sanchayy
26th November 2005, 03:43 PM
Very bad news !

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2005/november/261105.asp

sanchayy
26th November 2005, 03:49 PM

VERY BAD NEWS !

dinesh2002
26th November 2005, 03:55 PM

VERY BAD NEWS !

what does it says????? :shock: :(

baba88
27th November 2005, 04:01 AM
It says that PULI has been dropped !!!

dinesh2002
1st February 2006, 03:13 PM
[tscii:8edfc51809]Vijay wants to bring the Puli back? February 01, 2006

You know that S J Suryah split up with Vijay because the latter dictated how Puli should be made. There was a difference of opinion regarding the changes that Papa Chandrasekhar wanted in the movie and there was also discontent over S J Suryah’s proximity to Simbu. Surya therefore wanted to make Puli with himself in the lead. However the matter is taking a different turn with Vijay doing a rethink.

The last few films of his have not been big hits despite the fact they were remakes of Telugu super hits. Now Vijay is considering going away from the beaten track and wants to do an original film for which Puli sounds good. Will he call Surya back to do Puli for him? It looks very likely. In fact, he has been nudging Papa not to interfere with S J Suryah’s working style.

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/feb-06-02/01-02-06-vijay.html[/tscii:8edfc51809]

Ramakrishna
1st February 2006, 09:17 PM
It seems to be a good news.Hope it is very true

svaisn
2nd February 2006, 08:35 AM
cant trust this vj

if some one like perarasu tells some crap story he will drop this

dinesh2002
2nd February 2006, 08:56 AM
cant trust this vj

if some one like perarasu tells some crap story he will drop this

:lol: :lol2: :rotfl:

true...lets just hope VJ is telivu now .... :wink:

ps: is Aathi really a flop??? :shock:

A.ANAND
2nd February 2006, 12:59 PM
ella padathiiium ore mathri ovara filmukatana ippadithan agum..avarukku 'rajini innu'nenappu..

Ramakrishna
2nd February 2006, 07:14 PM
I am telling u he wont change atleast for another year or so untill he continuously gives utter flops.In the Interview in Madhan's thiraipaarvai in VIJAYTv,he sounded too optimistic.

m_23_bayarea
5th February 2006, 01:32 AM
ella padathiiium ore mathri ovara filmukatana ippadithan agum..avarukku 'rajini innu'nenappu..

Very True !!! :lol:

doraip
12th February 2006, 07:31 PM
In Puli, A.R. Rahman may not do that well with the songs and the music because so lately he is not doing so great. Maybe he can do well because I heard Sivaji has great songs. I am a big Vijay fan so it can become a very big hit.

svaisn
13th February 2006, 09:52 AM
In Puli, A.R. Rahman may not do that well with the songs and the music because so lately he is not doing so great. Maybe he can do well because I heard Sivaji has great songs. I am a big Vijay fan so it can become a very big hit.

puliye dropped

aprum enga good music

muzammil84
14th February 2006, 03:43 AM
Well said Svaisn Hahahah So Same Doraip

We don't Want Vijay Film In ARR music :))))))))