PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman's another Project with Bala "Hari Om"

baba88
14th June 2005, 05:47 PM
Hi Friends,

yesterday in Seattle,as part of the Seattle International Film Festival,there was a Screening of Bharat Bala's movie HARI OM. After the movie,there was a Question-answer session,and I was there as part of the audience. Bharath Bala was talking about his next project, I do not remember the exact details,but it was gonna be set in Kerala,about a Japanese Woman living there,and a Korean Johnny-Depp kind-of Hero.
I asked him if ARR is gonna do the music.
And He said "Yes,AR Rahman is going to compose the music for that film".

Scale
14th June 2005, 07:02 PM
Hi Friends,

yesterday in Seattle,as part of the Seattle International Film Festival,there was a Screening of Bharat Bala's movie HARI OM. After the movie,there was a Question-answer session,and I was there as part of the audience. Bharath Bala was talking about his next project, I do not remember the exact details,but it was gonna be set in Kerala,about a Japanese Woman living there,and a Korean Johnny-Depp kind-of Hero.
I asked him if ARR is gonna do the music.
And He said "Yes,AR Rahman is going to compose the music for that film".

"Hari OM" got released in 2004. Refer the following link.

check: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1212514/

If BBala is on his new project then IMAX "Taj Mahal" ARR,Bharatbala, Aish R is Shelved.

alias
23rd June 2005, 02:55 AM
Hari OM is not scored by ARR but by Nitin Swahney.. I dont know whether I pronounced his last name.. but he is the MD and Bala choose him since he wanted his version of music.