PDA

View Full Version : thoti jeya vs ah ahh

coucou
23rd July 2005, 09:08 PM
it is first time thar hj's songs end arr's song relised some time.
thotti jeya have 5 songs and one theme.

thotti jeya
Achu Vellam
Shankar Mahadevan, Ranjith, Saindhavi, S

Uyire En Uyire
Karthik, Aruradha Sriram,Bombay jayshree

Thotta Power
shankar Mahadevan

Yaaridamum
Ramesh vinayagam, Harini

Jaari Singari
Sreeram, Karthik, Ceylon Manohar, Srilek
Theme Music

anbe aaruyire

Anbe Aaruyire
A.R.Rahman

Mayilirage
Madhusri,Naresh Iyer

Varugiraai
Hariharan,Chitra

Thigu Thigu
Sadhana Sargam

Thazhuvudu Thazuvudu
S.P.B,Shreya Ghoshal

Maramkothiye
shankar Mahadevan,Shalini,Vasundaradass

the question is who is the best? (ir's fans , be honnestly)

PS:PLS ARR FANS don't post in this thread

slperson1
23rd July 2005, 09:24 PM
There is nothing to discuss Ah Aah is the clear winner.

Movies
23rd July 2005, 09:45 PM
hmm.... lemme listen

coucou
23rd July 2005, 09:58 PM
for you it is ah aah is best because you are arr fans
wait to see other md's fans opinions

slperson1
23rd July 2005, 10:16 PM
Funny thing is u say ur a music fan yet there is no opinion from u.There is nuthin new or refreshing about Thotti Jaya honestly.I guess ur gonna tell everyone that posts against thotti jaya that they are ARR fan.very well no one needs to convince u that thotti jaya isnt impressive at all.

listen to
Yaari SIngari followed by Devas Umma Umma from the movie Adi Thaadi i believe.

MADDY
23rd July 2005, 10:44 PM
hey ARR fans.....i just wanna see how many HJ fan-DFers are there.....so pls stop posting....it'll be interesting to see how threads work w/o ARR and IR fans.......

Movies
23rd July 2005, 11:22 PM
Thotti jaya rocks! It is the most amazing thing that could happen to any tamilain!

Its impact is going to be felt world wide! every single note of thotti jaya is FRESH! Not a note is copied, infact in 2 of the songs people who know about music could notice HJ creating a new NOTE. isnt that new! WOW! what an album! Thotti jaya is beyond comparison!

This album will be considered the best album in tamil music history!

:lol:, :rotfl:

slperson1
23rd July 2005, 11:46 PM
*waits for someone to come and take the above post seriously*
=P

coucou
23rd July 2005, 11:48 PM
Thotti jaya rocks! It is the most amazing thing that could happen to any tamilain!

Its impact is going to be felt world wide! every single note of thotti jaya is FRESH! Not a note is copied, infact in 2 of the songs people who know about music could notice HJ creating a new NOTE. isnt that new! WOW! what an album! Thotti jaya is beyond comparison!

This album will be considered the best album in tamil music history!

:lol:, :rotfl:

"ungala thiruthave mudiyuthallapa" :x

Movies
24th July 2005, 12:12 AM
U thought i was joking slperson... how cud u!

Jacky
24th July 2005, 12:45 AM
uyire en uyire is good.
Thotta power - starts like a Chandrababu song Bambara Kannaley.
Achu Vellam - will make VS a worried man. One more MD in TFM has started lifting interludes from Punjabi pop.
HJ is on a deep downward spiral.

slperson1
24th July 2005, 01:38 AM
U thought i was joking slperson... how cud u!

how couldnt i is the real question =P

Movies
24th July 2005, 02:04 AM
LOL.... ok slperson i cudnt fool u, maybe someone on this forum might fall for it! Maybe that sureshc guy definetly wud!

Arjuna
24th July 2005, 03:13 AM
Read my reviews of both the albums to know the difference ;)

http://naan-yaar.blogspot.com/

nisha111
24th July 2005, 08:19 PM
ARR'z Ah Aah is rOckzz....HJ uses most of arr's & sum of hiz tunez & stuff uses again & again...HJ plz try 2 mak3 urz own tunez plz plz plz plz plz ARR IS TH3 B3ST 43EVR

Sanjeevi
24th July 2005, 10:47 PM
Tomorrow YSR's Oru Kalloriyin Kathi is released.

Eppo enna solrenga?

MADDY
24th July 2005, 11:58 PM
idhukellam evan badhil sollikitu irupaan???? :D ......

A.ANAND
25th July 2005, 06:43 PM
ethellam oru topika????a.ahh vs t.j,anni vs c.m,arin-ariyamalum vs u.ketkume.....time passingkaga pannara velamathirirukku..naan intha vilayathuku varalappa...

dinesh2002
25th July 2005, 07:48 PM
Tomorrow YSR's Oru Kalloriyin Kathi is released.

Eppo enna solrenga?

naan solleren......OK,RELEASED,SO??? :lol:

A.ANAND
25th July 2005, 08:43 PM
dinesh,eppa ah ahh audio in k.l??

dinesh2002
25th July 2005, 08:49 PM
athan teriyilai pa...all they say 'Dunno abang" "not sure"... :cry:

alias
25th July 2005, 09:25 PM
Has Thotti Jaya released.. If it did, it will not have the power to match Aa Aaha.. Simbu did a mistake of taking HJ instead of Yuvan...I think Yuvan is much much better than HJ.

alias
25th July 2005, 09:32 PM
Read my reviews of both the albums to know the difference ;)

Arjuna is that u... Wow dude, you are a Phd type of guy.... Good and nice blogs...interesting. When you reply to a post, I thought u r 12grade kid. Just kidding :-)

Keep it up Arjuna...Nice taste

alias
25th July 2005, 11:56 PM
I just heard Thotti Jaya and comparing AA with TJ is like comparing Mustafa Gold (AA) with Kalayani Covering (TJ). When one has a choice to wear original gold why would they go for covering. When you have original MD (ARR) scoring excellent album like Aa Aaha why would ppl. opt for TJ by the xerox copy HJ. Except Uyirin Uyire Song all songs are complete out of ARR recycle bin.

alias
26th July 2005, 12:22 AM
And also from Deva.

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 01:46 AM
Alias - he he - yes that's me!! thanks :)..I am old! ;)

coucou
26th July 2005, 01:52 AM
arjuna are you french?

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 01:53 AM
coucou - Nope - I am tamil (srilankan) - y?

coucou
26th July 2005, 01:56 AM
[tscii:fb446e5ac4]ok i'm too
http://www.blogger.com/profile/10837735
Qui êtes-vous,Centres d'intérêt,.... i confused after i see your location is london.
[/tscii:fb446e5ac4]

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 01:58 AM
coucou - in which country are u now?

coucou
26th July 2005, 02:00 AM
hahahahahah suspense guess!!

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 02:02 AM
vera enga - london thaan ;)

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 02:03 AM
no - in france !! :)

coucou
26th July 2005, 02:03 AM
one clue i live in a beautiful of the world (of course after srilanka)

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 02:04 AM
yappa - I have no idea :)

coucou
26th July 2005, 02:07 AM
beautiful country of world? OF COURSE FRENCH!!!!!!IT'S NOT DIFFICILE.

vijayr
26th July 2005, 02:25 AM
thotti jaya vs aa aah is like comparing rotten apples to sour grapes. While the former has mediocrity written all over it the latter has no soul in it. Its a pity that SPB, at his age, is being asked to render numbers like "nazhuvudhu thazhuvudhu" etc. Pretty embarassing.The one thing that irks me about HJ though is his contentment in sticking to the same old plain ideas again and again in his albums and his lack of penchat for trying out anything new. Most of his melodies are of the same style and lack new concepts or styles. He seems to be someone who is content dabbliong with Rahman's left over ideas.

alias
26th July 2005, 04:17 AM
thotti jaya vs aa aah is like comparing rotten apples to sour grapes. While the former has mediocrity written all over it the latter has no soul in it. Its a pity that SPB, at his age, is being asked to render numbers like "nazhuvudhu thazhuvudhu" etc. Pretty embarassing.The one thing that irks me about HJ though is his contentment in sticking to the same old plain ideas again and again in his albums and his lack of penchat for trying out anything new. Most of his melodies are of the same style and lack new concepts or styles. He seems to be someone who is content dabbliong with Rahman's left over ideas.

I agree TJ is rotten apples but Aa Aaha is not sour grapes, but those grapes which HJ will try to reach like the Fox. I think u probably heard it on mazaamusic.. Hear it on original cd and probably get a good music system to get the real soul.

Peace...

Arjuna
26th July 2005, 02:44 PM
alias - do check out my blog regularly and give feedback..Ur comments would be appreciated :)

alias
26th July 2005, 08:12 PM
Sure Arjuna... I have your site added to my fav.