PDA

View Full Version : LOVERS - BY HARRIS JAYARAJ

jabarullah
5th August 2005, 07:54 AM
i bought ah ahhh cd in malaysia...
found one collection with movie title 'LOVERS'..

music by harrisss...

slperson1
5th August 2005, 08:06 AM
realli?never heard of this album :S

july
5th August 2005, 10:59 AM
some thing wrong..i dun think that is harris album :roll:

jabarullah
5th August 2005, 01:06 PM
i think dinesh can confirm this...

it's really written harris jayaraj.. music director..

any malaysian that bounght this cd.. please check this..

july
5th August 2005, 04:12 PM
how the music ??? is that sound like HJ ????

july
5th August 2005, 04:15 PM
anyway i manage to collect some info from web

http://tamil.galatta.com/entertainment/movies/tamil/unreleased/Lovers/

this is wht i got :-

Cast Murali, Abbas, Meena
Genre Romance
Runtime 3 hours
Director Ravi K. Samy
Music Director Yuvanshankar Raja
Plot Outline A triangular love story

Music is YSR :?

reagan87
5th August 2005, 06:13 PM
Yea i've seen that audio release myself in Malaysia when i was about to purchase Ah Aah & Thotti Jeya Audio CD.
It says music director is Harris Jeyaraj and i've been wondering if its true ? Lovers music by Harris Jeyaraj

kamarajc
22nd August 2005, 06:59 AM
My guess is that, 'Lovers' you are talking about is not an album. It should be compilation of some HJ hits of Romantic genre.

reagan87
22nd August 2005, 09:46 AM
Nope its not a compilation of Harris's music but its totally different titles and the composer is not only Harris Jeyaraj but also Ranjith Barot together. It has 5 songs in total.

mirth
10th September 2005, 05:50 AM
The songs are out at www.mohankumars.com and www.tamiltricks.com.

1. Azhagiye Kadhal
2. Eval Thano
3. Konjalama Minjalama
4. Manmade Madhavane
5. Vaanum Ouvadrum Pothum

All melodious numbers.

slperson1
10th September 2005, 06:38 AM
first i thought this was a screw up oon the album mistyping the MD.and when i heard the songs i wished it was a typo cuz the songs suck for even HJ

interz
10th September 2005, 02:38 PM
yeah it sounds very amateur, i dont think even copycat like harris jeyaraj would do such crappy songs, some times they put wrong names on cds, im pretty seure its a newbie music director.

Ravi_odiyur
14th September 2005, 07:42 AM
I found a link to this movie in musicindiaonline under "New Songs" category. Herez the link :

http://www.musicindiaonline.com/l/26/s/movie_name.8075/

pirathib
14th September 2005, 07:44 PM
impossible these songs cant be by harris

MumbaiRamki
15th September 2005, 08:12 PM
I think it is by Harris Jeyaraj !!!!
One of the songs is from rehna Tera Dil mein ..But the song have been re-done .Probably only teh tunes are by harris ..Orchestration and everything are by different person .. ..Franchise started in music !!!

buvana
8th October 2005, 10:36 AM
Hi, I have this friend here who is an ardent HJ music fan who has clarified directly the matter with HJ himself by email in which he says it is not done by him. He says he learnt thru sources that some mischief has been done by someone just to promote album sales. Even the orchestration does not sound like that of HJs.

dinesh2002
8th October 2005, 10:53 AM
Hi, I have this friend here who is an ardent HJ music fan who has clarified directly the matter with HJ himself by email in which he says it is not done by him. He says he learnt thru sources that some mischief has been done by someone just to promote album sales. Even the orchestration does not sound like that of HJs.

same case happened to ARRahman for the album Beauty Palace...there r many culprit like this running loose around :P

dinesh2002
8th October 2005, 11:08 AM
hahahhahaha..i just listened to the songs....what cheap stuffs man... :P,i have heard the original RHTDM song,which is modified here has Eval Thaano....hahahhaaha...real crap...the way Hj composed that song in RHDTM was very good!but here like my small sis's toy instruments :P!

btw,did any guys here heard the RHDTM - Rehna Rehna mere dil he Rehana song??? it was something i really liked from Hj,the 2 songs i felt was top class from Hj was this & Ye Chilipi - Garshana (the telugu version plz)

karthik_sa2
14th October 2005, 11:43 PM
HJ is simply a copy cat of ARR and yuvan.but i wonder how he keeps getting great offers.however i liked his ore malai from gajini.the rerecording for gajini was noisy and irritating and at times even the dialoque cudnt be heard

buvana
29th October 2005, 11:09 AM
HJ is simply a copy cat of ARR and yuvan.but i wonder how he keeps getting great offers.however i liked his ore malai from gajini.the rerecording for gajini was noisy and irritating and at times even the dialoque cudnt be heard

You say HJ is a copy cat... well who is not... ARR, YSR (whole lot of kaadhal kondein just take off from English songs which i heard today also in the department store)... Even Boom Boom song starting tune (keys) resemble exactly as starting humming by Anupama in Gulmohar Malare..(Majnu)... almost every MD rips from here and there ... adds Indian masala and flavours it.. dont point at only one...

A.ANAND
10th November 2005, 02:31 PM
Oru rumur onnu theriyuma guys,athavathu namma 'famous xerox genius'anniyan padathukku piragu shankar avaraithan avarudaya upcoming moviesikku ellam md innu rommba methappla iruntharam.adutha padam unggalodathan velai seiyanum innu anbu kattalai ellam vitharam antha md.ippa isaipuyaloda shankar mendum senthatha kellvipattu,party oree upsetta!!!!????magazinla,tvla,interview panna poona elllathiyum veratti adikiraam..ennennmo nenachen ippdi ayidichennu ..ayyoo pavam..