PDA

View Full Version : What is more likely to happen

njv
25th August 2005, 06:48 PM
Vote what is more likely to happen sooner than later.

m_23_bayarea
25th August 2005, 09:28 PM
I dont see any of this happening in the near future or later....SORRY !!

app_engine
25th August 2005, 09:50 PM
I read some report that both Kamal & Rajini will show up in the forthcoming Balachandar movie...may be both on guest roles...but still that is happening...(after thillu-mullu where Kamal shows up in the climax as lawyer)

alias
26th August 2005, 01:59 AM
njv, These are my observation:

ARR-IR - Chances are there but it is ARR way of working (night work) compared to IR is a big block. So if they decide to work seperately and later combine their work, then there are chances we could see this combo rocking. And I think KH or BR will be able to bring them together hopefully.

Kamal-Rajni combo - They keep sayinng that they are coming but the reality is their ego. Kamal thinks he is the best actor and Rajni think he is mass actor compare to Kamal. So the chances of working them together for a full fledge movie is really remote. But they can come together for a guest appeareance.

Rajni-IR combo - Even though Rajni call IR his friend adn viceversa, they both have ego and IR has some extra :-). So IR ego might prevent him from working with Rajni. But who knows if he decide to make a film like Ragavendra again then there is no other person like IR to score for a film like this.

Shankar-IR combo - Very much possible. But keeping in mind of Shankar taste for music as he prefer hip hop to melody a lot. So IR work might not suite him and again BGM is very much possible.

IR-Vairamuthu - NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL. The only person who can make this impossible possible is BR. Again will IR listen to BR is a big question mark? So this combo is the last thing that will happen in this world :-)