karthik_sa2
15th October 2005, 12:36 AM
just vote ur fav gys.

interz
15th October 2005, 05:46 AM
my personal fav is Vidyasagar, but i think HJ got many fans, more than ySR

njv
15th October 2005, 09:17 AM
nope ysr is the stroming md now. hj definitely has attracted ppl in anniyan and gajini, but ysr is the "mantra" among youngsters.

reagan87
15th October 2005, 09:41 AM
Though my pick would be YSR, I do feel VS is not getting the credit he deserves...poor guy, so i would go for VS this time.

Sanjeevi
15th October 2005, 09:43 AM
YSR will win easily.

HJ has lost his form showed in Minnalae, Kaaka Kaaka, Samy. Ghajini is a not a musical hit.

Kumanan
15th October 2005, 10:30 AM
Sanjeevi,

If YSR stop giving hits or lose form ,say just for the time span of 2005 - (Year of Minnnalae Release)... will you stop being a fan of YSR? :)

BTW, ALL these three guys should be having AC (Air conditioner), so i am not sure who has the most fans. Fans are quite out-dated now.

mr_karthik
15th October 2005, 05:47 PM
Sanjeevi,

If YSR stop giving hits or lose form ,say just for the time span of 2005 - (Year of Minnnalae Release)... will you stop being a fan of YSR? :)

BTW, ALL these three guys should be having AC (Air conditioner), so i am not sure who has the most fans. Fans are quite out-dated now.
So, you give a hint to others to open a new thread, asking

"Who is the MD having more Air-Conditioner?". :lol:

Sanjeevi
15th October 2005, 05:53 PM
Sanjeevi,

Why?. But if YSR will lose his form certainly i will disappoint. But i don't think so

interz
15th October 2005, 06:51 PM
recent movie tracks like OKK and KNM are dissapointing, he is losing form!!!

reagan87
15th October 2005, 07:21 PM

Kanda Naal Muthal dissapointing ??? :D
You might say that you dont like KNM but its not right to say that its dissapointing cuz KNM is one of the best offerings by YSR as far as everyone is concern. So i would accept if you say that u dont like KNM but not dissapoiting!

karthik_sa2
16th October 2005, 02:30 AM

interz if u had watched the film okk then u wud know the greatness of its music.except bangu podu,all the songs were great.it didnt succeed simply bcos the script and direction for the film was poor.also there was no proper marketing'and oflate yuvan is not getting big offers.am sure had he been offered gajini or chandramukhi or totti jaya,it wud have been a greater sucess.BTW in totti jaya y yuvan is being thanked?can anybody clarify on this

i ahve also voted for yuvan.when it comes to bgm yuvan is the best among the listed MDS above ;
and his knm is already rocking.

reagan87
16th October 2005, 09:45 AM
BTW in totti jaya y yuvan is being thanked?can anybody clarify on this

Yuvan Shankar Raja is being thanked because he was the composer for the song Thotta Power (Samba Sambale) and not Harris Jayaraj. As a matter of fact, Yuvan was initially roped in to composed for Thotti Jaya but somehow he pulled out himself and therefore was replaced by Harris Jayaraj.

karthik_sa2
16th October 2005, 10:07 AM
Yuvan Shankar Raja is being thanked because he was the composer for the song Thotta Power (Samba Sambale) and not Harris Jayaraj. As a matter of fact, Yuvan was initially roped in to composed for Thotti Jaya but somehow he pulled out himself and therefore was replaced by Harris Jayaraj.

:shock: :shock:
is this true?y ?was there some misunderstanding between simhu and yuvan?but they r joining again for vallavan

anyway reagan87 thanx very much

reagan87
16th October 2005, 12:51 PM
I dont know what could have made him pull out from the movie, but probably it could be that Yuvan was busy with other films.

MADDY
16th October 2005, 03:35 PM
KNM is disappointing, i dunno y ppl. want to make a fuss out of it.......

and an interesting point guys, just looking at HJ's track record...it is amazing, he, infact has more musical hits than YSR and has less junk albums as compared to YSR who has a heap of junks like winner,geethai, perazhagan etc etc.....and HJ though has a very less fan base than YSR, he sells like hot cakes and his movies too just like yuvan's moves do very well at BO////// how is it that HJ with a very limited fan base can sell so much????

njv
16th October 2005, 06:05 PM
KNM is disappointing, i dunno y ppl. want to make a fuss out of it.......

and an interesting point guys, just looking at HJ's track record...it is amazing, he, infact has more musical hits than YSR and has less junk albums as compared to YSR who has a heap of junks like winner,geethai, perazhagan etc etc.....and HJ though has a very less fan base than YSR, he sells like hot cakes and his movies too just like yuvan's moves do very well at BO////// how is it that HJ with a very limited fan base can sell so much????

12 B - Average
Anniyan - Hit
Arasaktch - Flop
Arul - Flop
Chellamae - Hit
Ghajini - Hit
Kaakha Kaakha - Hit
Kovil - Flop
Laysa Laysa - Hit
Majnu - Average/Flop
Minnalae - Hit
Samurai - Flop
Samy - Flop [audio flop]
Totti Jaya - Flop
Ullam Ketkumae- Hit
Vetri - Flop

7 Hits - 7 Flop, 1 Average, so he stand at 50%. Maddy, when you do less, you want to expect more (like ARR). YSR is follownig IR and trying to do many and when he get inspiration (you know what I mean!) he gives a hit.

HJ follows ARR but not "homework" to give hit at higher rate.

In recent days, HJ definitely gave hits, but YSR is growing and will rule TFM for next 20 years atleast.

karthik_sa2
18th October 2005, 12:36 AM
In recent days, HJ definitely gave hits, but YSR is growing and will rule TFM for next 20 years atleast.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW the songs in winner and paerazhagan<hit> was good and in puthiya geethai that dapankuthu song was a hit

buvana
29th October 2005, 10:03 AM
BTW in totti jaya y yuvan is being thanked?can anybody clarify on this

The Gopika intro song(a high pitched song) in T.Jaya was composed by Yuvan and not by HJ. The rest by HJ.