PDA

View Full Version : Dumping is not Cheating!!

Akash
2nd December 2004, 07:20 PM
Hey, i am not MCP....

Just to know if any thing wrong with Indian Gal's Phycic.So far i know, these statements "That guy cheated her" and "That gal Dumped Him" are common.

There is nothing to talk on Cheating!! becz they r intended to cheat so they cheat. But when it comes to Dumping, y its all about. I hear gals dumping a lot... Does it means, gals do change often or do they need one step a head all the time??

Every one wud have come across this in yr life or in yr friend's, just let a brief - on what circumstances this dumping idea starts and r u satisfied with the new one?

Querida
3rd December 2004, 12:51 AM
well i guess dumping goes hand in hand with dating...both of which i cannot say to much cause i dont do either...but i guess the idea of dumping is popularized and it comes like a competition to spread the word who left who for who or what....i guess it depends on how serious you take a relationship...but then again western culture doesn't make a big deal about staying with a person long amounts of time and then leaving them for another....'it builds character/experience' this is not my opinion i am just saying what has been told to me....gals or guys more depends totally on the situation...

Querida
3rd December 2004, 02:55 AM
is it similar to applying for a job :lol:
we usually dump proposals before marriage. Is that also a form of dumping

well yeah i guess...that depends during proposal time you actually get to have contact with the other enough to establish some sort of relationship.....with the whole family watching...and easedropping and ultimately supervising.... :P

you know i really shouldn't say anything about both these topics....i have no clue about either :D

Querida
3rd December 2004, 02:57 AM
eh davie boy? what's up with the disappearing post...luckily i quoted you so we know you were here!!! :twisted:

Querida
3rd December 2004, 02:58 AM
Hey, i am not MCP....

Just to know if any thing wrong with Indian Gal's Phycic.So far i know, these statements "That guy cheated her" and "That gal Dumped Him" are common.

There is nothing to talk on Cheating!! becz they r intended to cheat so they cheat. But when it comes to Dumping, y its all about. I hear gals dumping a lot... Does it means, gals do change often or do they need one step a head all the time??

Every one wud have come across this in yr life or in yr friend's, just let a brief - on what circumstances this dumping idea starts and r u satisfied with the new one?\

What's MCP? and dumping is not cheating...two diff things...but cheating causes dumping :roll:

davie
3rd December 2004, 03:37 AM
thanks for ur reply
i had a gal friend wheni was in india before 3 years. i dont know whos gal friend is she now
i can never understand this. is it possible for a gal to become a devoted hubber from a regular hubber in just one day? :lol:

well yeah i guess...that depends during proposal time you actually get to have contact with the other enough to establish some sort of relationship.....with the whole family watching...and easedropping and ultimately supervising.... :P

you know i really shouldn't say anything about both these topics....i have no clue about either :D

Querida
3rd December 2004, 04:00 AM
[quote="davie"]
i can never understand this. is it possible for a gal to become a devoted hubber from a regular hubber in just one day? :lol:

i dont know how it happened Davie...i didnt even preform one act of worship towards the hub :P So is it possible for a guy to do the same i wonder :wink: :P

Akash
3rd December 2004, 10:07 AM
Hey, i am not MCP....

Every one wud have come across this in yr life or in yr friend's, just let a brief - on what circumstances this dumping idea starts and r u satisfied with the new one?\

What's MCP? and dumping is not cheating...two diff things...but cheating causes dumping :roll:

HI Querida, i was about to say... w.r.t to India, gals dump a lot that guys do. And I don't say that to put gals down, Its just with the experiences i have heard so far. Just take this point, you would have atleast heard one story on "A guy attempted or comitted Sucide for love"(probably its all happens only in India lol).... have you ever come across that a gal tried any sort like that??..

Then i don't think Cheating causes dumping.. cheating is a purpose act. So i don't think gals dump becz they want to cheat.... it happends with circumstance, but y do they do that a lot??

Akash
3rd December 2004, 10:21 AM
thanks for ur reply
i had a gal friend wheni was in india before 3 years. i dont know whos gal friend is she now

Davie, as of now i am in India... Do you want me to find, whom yr ex is with??
:wink: just kidding...

Querida
3rd December 2004, 09:50 PM
Hey you didn't answer my question ya...what is mcp? what is wrt? a guy commit suicide for a girl...but isn't suicide cowardly? I have heard of gurls committing suicide after being raped by guys who couldnt take no as an answer...ok you dont think that if a gurl/guy cheated the other person would want to dump them if they are in a dating situation....what are they supposed to do....say awww did you get tempted hon?...well try harder to resist next time ok sweetie? :roll: you see the problem is i am relating based on my experiences and you on yours and that of course becomes biased...because we cannot be so narrowminded and assume one situation for everyone just because we have seen/heard happen more than usuallyto those that surround us...

Akash
4th December 2004, 12:16 PM
MCP - Male Chivalrous Person
W.R.T - With Respect To

i always agree to that, committing suicide for any ting is cowardly act. Then as you said, if the person cheats, Any body will Dump. But cheating happens with the intension.

But i believe there are so many other circumstances, misunderstandings, and fine good reasons for breaking up. I just want to discuss about those things. Most of them don't dump their partners if n only if they are cheat n we can't conclude that if some one dumps, their partner was a Cheater. There are so many reason, i want guys to say it out in what circumstances and reasons they dump.

Cindy
4th December 2004, 05:57 PM
Oh Akash ... moochu vangle?... konja neram rest eduthukkoppa... evlo nerama oduve?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Deepti
5th December 2004, 05:40 AM
It depends on why you are dumping. If you are dumping your gf to hit on another girl, then I'd say that it could be classfied as dumping.

Shekhar
5th December 2004, 04:25 PM
I cannot appreciate the way the words 'dumping' and 'cheating' used very glibly.

When a realationship sours, it is better that it ends. If you come to know that the person you are in relationship with, is a different person than what you had thought, it is better for both of you that you get out.
The person who has 'dumped' may be the one who had courage to see through the relationship and take a decision, rather than being dishonest to oneself and continue the relationship.
One could aim at ending a relationship without hurting the other person too much. But it may not be possible always.
A couple of girls have 'dumped' me earlier from a serious relationship. I felt bitter and angry at that time, eager to condemn the whole world of women. But now when I look back, I have respect for their intutive wisdom that I was not made for them, and for their courage to take decisive step.
I too got out of a couple of relationships on my own. But took a lot of pains to remain friends with them and succeeded. We were able to took at our earlier love affairs as humourous folly. I respect their big heart too.

But I feel very sad to think what I missed....if only my wife had dumped me before marriage? :D :D :)

Bad Boy
5th December 2004, 05:17 PM
But I feel very sad to think what I missed....if only my wife had dumped me before marriage? :D :D :)

Who will be there to call you aththAn then?

Akash
6th December 2004, 10:20 AM
Oh Akash ... moochu vangle?... konja neram rest eduthukkoppa... evlo nerama oduve?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cindy, that's my nature n i am in the game that's really quick n long ;). Hey but really wonder, how you can glitter day n night? minnikittea irukkara, konja neram special effects-a stop pannu ya :wink:

Akash
6th December 2004, 10:24 AM
It depends on why you are dumping. If you are dumping your gf to hit on another girl, then I'd say that it could be classfied as dumping. So if i dump my gf just to end the relationship n not to hit another gal, Shall we just call it as BREAK UP?

Akash
6th December 2004, 10:46 AM
I cannot appreciate the way the words 'dumping' and 'cheating' used very glibly.

But now when I look back, I have respect for their intutive wisdom that I was not made for them, and for their courage to take decisive step.

We were able to took at our earlier love affairs as humourous folly. I respect their big heart too.

But I feel very sad to think what I missed....if only my wife had dumped me before marriage? :D :D :)Shekhar, impressed with yr explanations, there's a lot of courage n fore-look is needed to take such a decisions. But do you think they r happy with the next relationship what they have after you? Do you think this voyage will continue until we get Person of dream? I think the Maximum Match will do good :lol:

Then regarding what you missed :wink:. after reading this, your wife will make you feel, what you not gonna miss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
6th December 2004, 06:21 PM
[ Do you think this voyage will continue until we get Person of dream? :lol: :

Even if you don't get the person of dream, in the voyage, you will have a lot of variety, don't you?? :) :wink:

[ Then regarding what you missed :wink:. after reading this, your wife will make you feel, what you not gonna miss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think I am a fool?! My wife doesn't know about FH and I will ensure that she will never know!! :wink:

Roshan
6th December 2004, 06:32 PM
LOL@Shekhar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandeep
6th December 2004, 07:13 PM
In Indian context dumping without mutual consent is cheating only. After all you make so many promises and then you break it one-sided. Again depends on if you have valid reason.

Querida
7th December 2004, 01:54 AM
[ Do you think this voyage will continue until we get Person of dream? :lol: :

Even if you don't get the person of dream, in the voyage, you will have a lot of variety, don't you?? :) :wink:

[ Then regarding what you missed :wink:. after reading this, your wife will make you feel, what you not gonna miss :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think I am a fool?! My wife doesn't know about FH and I will ensure that she will never know!! :wink:

Shekhar never set yourself up for a easy jab...yes i think you are a fool :P ...what makes you sure that what you don't know is ensured as well ...well actually you'll never know now will you? :P But all kidding aside...quantity over quality...i dont know...

Querida
7th December 2004, 02:03 AM
Akash good view..even if i dont agree to everything i atleast am able to understand your side of it...i agree maximum is best...and some ppl will find they are ever searching for the 'right person' even when they have the best person for them right with them...

this is what i understand
break-up - mutually made decision with/without finding someone else
dumping - one's decision to let go of the other without full consent or understanding..at times sadly can be seen as escape
cheating- hiding the way you act with another, but here this mostly means an affair took place

the one thing that dumping and dating have in mind...is that this relationship is not likely permanent..and there are always others around to take up....not that this is a good thing...cause sometimes sadly happens is that you will be windowshopping and returning damaged goods for the rest of your life..

Akash
7th December 2004, 08:01 PM
It depends on why you are dumping. If you are dumping your gf to hit on another girl, then I'd say that it could be classfied as dumping. Hey what's that Avater?? is it dolphin r what? :roll: r do i have to check my eyes?? :(

Akash
7th December 2004, 08:08 PM
this is what i understand
break-up - mutually made decision with/without finding someone else
dumping - one's decision to let go of the other without full consent or understanding..at times sadly can be seen as escape
cheating- hiding the way you act with another, but here this mostly means an affair took place
Querida, you gave apt definisions :) . So break-up will give Maturity, Dumping will give Resistance and Cheating will give Experience :lol: and

Marriage will give ??, Shekhar will answer for this :wink:

Is that means........ less break-up after marriage becz Responsiblity? or Commitment? or Tendency to adjust??

Querida
8th December 2004, 04:45 AM
It depends on why you are dumping. If you are dumping your gf to hit on another girl, then I'd say that it could be classfied as dumping. Hey what's that Avater?? is it dolphin r what? :roll: r do i have to check my eyes?? :(

May i answer this one Akash?
It's Sonic the Hedgehog! A pretty cool video game...use to love playing it!

Akash
8th December 2004, 09:48 AM
It's Sonic the Hedgehog! A pretty cool video game...use to love playing it! Yea its my favourite one :).

But I asked about Deepthi's Avatar to her... I can't recognize what she has an Avatar, Querida hope you will Answer for this too :D.. is it some thing like whale or Dolphin??

Querida
8th December 2004, 10:41 AM
It's Sonic the Hedgehog! A pretty cool video game...use to love playing it! Yea its my favourite one :).

But I asked about Deepthi's Avatar to her... I can't recognize what she has an Avatar, Querida hope you will Answer for this too :D.. is it some thing like whale or Dolphin??

Yep! Deepthi hope you won't mind either..but it was a lady looking towards the sunset no? I thought it was kinda creepy though...cause what if she turned around and looked like The Grudge Gurl! :shock:
sorry sorry too many horror flicks :D

Shekhar
9th December 2004, 06:25 PM
[quote="Akash"][quote="Querida"]

Marriage will give ??, Shekhar will answer for this :wink: /quote]

Endurance.. Mr. Akash, Endurance.... If you have ever been a soldier you will know. :lol: