PDA

View Full Version : TFMPage's Pick of the week

Oldposts
3rd December 2004, 02:10 PM
Topic started by Ramki (@ 68.69.214.196) on Fri Nov 19 19:49:35 EST 2004.

Often we listen to songs that we feel deserves more appreciation or we discover songs that somehow escaped the attention of listeners or were masked by other popular songs from the same movie.The joy of sharing such discoveries with others could be boundless.
This thread is going to do exactly that.
Songs we host could be really rare or not so rare. We are not limiting to just hosting them.
Many of the songs will be analyzed in detail by carnatic vocalist Mrs Charumathi M.
We are going to start with one song a week. We will try our best to upload the songs in tfmpage but in rare occassions we might just give you the song link.
Finally, if you feel you have a song that you want to share it with rest of us or if you want us to load a particular song, please let us know and we will try our maximum best to meet your request.

Oldposts
Ramki

Welcome back with a bang! Where were u all along?

Great topic.. Kindly publish Mrs Charumathi's comments in English! SOmetimes very difficult to follow up if written in TAmil. Also can u load in Mp3 format instead of RM format if possible...

Thanks once again
Bala

Oldposts
Nice thread Ramki...

Oldposts
Thanks Bala and T.

Bala i have been around..was not participating as much as i did before.

I will try to translate Mrs chaarumathis piece in english. Due to space constraints, it would not be possible to load mp3 versions.

Oldposts
oops.. I wanted add this: .mp3 is copyright violations, so only .ra will be posted.

yvsmani
5th January 2005, 02:40 PM
What do I need to listen to these songs ?? I will be happy if somebody can upload paniyil nanaiyum malargal irandu from priya o priya & aththadi etho aasaigal from anbuchinnam

narayanan
15th November 2006, 01:46 PM
I havent been here for quite sometime. Wondering what happened to the Pick of the Week ? I can see the thread in the PotW sub-forum thread listing having the last post on Oct 12th. But I could'nt open the thread.

Is the PotW discontinued ? :roll:

Anoushka
15th November 2006, 04:07 PM
PotW has moved to http://tfmpage.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1016&start=495 :)