PDA

View Full Version : WHOSE SCREENPLAY? OURS!! CREATE ONE!!

Kollywoodfan
13th December 2005, 04:12 AM
Hmm..so diverting from just discussing films and actors...why don't we create film stories of our own? One always pops up in my head occasionally, so I figured that others probably have creations of their own too...

People can create various storylines, it's ok if they're influenced or inspired by real films, but the overall story should be kinda original..and then other hubbers can provide feedback!!

* Optional: they can include the cast, crew, and one can even insert songs from real movies that would suit their situations so we can get a feel...

So it's time to test our creativity!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Surya
13th December 2005, 05:56 AM
I've often wondered what "The Iraqi Wallclock" Would be link if it was a film in Tamil.

Chicago Tyner: Surya Ofcourse!!

James Pain: hmm....Some huge, realy huge, guy. :huh:

So far, Allison Powell is the Heroin, but there is not love in the story. So if it should be a tamil movie, Chicago Tyner would need a Girlfriend who only shows her head in songs. :roll:

Substitute Italian Mafia with a powerful Chennai Gang.

Mayor: ...I think that Prakash Raj would be cool.

Ron Smith: Another HUGE guy.

Greg Bash: Some guy who looks like an As*hole.

hm........

If u haven't read it, then go here.

http://www.forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=4315&start=0

:P

Kollywoodfan
13th December 2005, 06:02 AM
So here is a story in my mind for a while

k...So...

Hmm...so a groom is going to meet a girl of his parent's choice after seeing her pic (Sneha), there he bumps into one Sneha and immediately sees the other Sneha sitting down...Right, so they're twins...So everything goes well and marriage plans are confirmed...

As time goes on and through his visits to their household, the groom finds out that the other twin is actually older and the reason that she wasn't getting married was because she had cancer (I know, cliche, what to do? :? ).

But as he starts to mingle with her and talk to her, he is impressed by her positive outlook on life...and he slowly falls in love with her rather than the other twin who he is engaged too (hey, it happens!!)

One day, the cancer Sneha faints and has to be taken to the hospital...There she tells everyone that the only wish she has and the only reason life is still hanging on is to see her sister's wedding...-INTERMISSION!!!!

Only leads to another...eventually the cancer Sneha comes to know of the groom's (thru a photo or diary or something, i don't know) and the groom decides not to tell her about his love, but he conveys everything to a sidekick (let's say, Vivek!) and she doesn't tell him he knows either.

The groom has some sentimental words...there is no way on Earth she can ever be happy with me knowing that she ruined her sister's marriage...and I want her last moments of life to be happy...and the marriage happens. Before he leaves with the groom, married Sneha, he leaves his special ring for the cancer Sneha...

The last scene, the cancer Sneha tells him to take care of her sister and waves, and went the car takes off, she opens to palm of her hand to reveal the special ring he left behind for her...

Closing Credits!! Whaddaya think...Comments? Any constructive criticism?? :wink:

nickraman
13th December 2005, 06:13 AM
typical...we need a fresh story, not typical massalas, but I like your ideas..

(No songs, just BGM soundtrack)

Story: 2 lovers come to know one's feelings. Suddenly a devastating event happens to the groom, leaving the bride in distress. The groom gives a promise though. A promise to be fulfilled so his soul could rest in peace. Bride does his wish, but bumps into a replica of the groom. Chaos emerges.

Kollywoodfan
13th December 2005, 06:19 AM
Hmmm... 8-)

Kollywoodfan
13th December 2005, 08:16 AM
this is a good launch pad for aspiring screenplay writers/directors...No seriously!! :thumbsup:

Shakthiprabha.
13th December 2005, 09:43 AM
hmm not bad kwfan.

A lot matters on how the movie is taken(not just the story). Without senseless 3rd rated songs, or sick comedy, every movie would be a feast for the eyes.

I liked ur climax (though it reminds me of 'SA RI GA MA PA THA NEEE')

swathy
13th December 2005, 09:47 AM
good thread kollywoodfan

rachel
13th December 2005, 10:16 AM

Story: 2 lovers come to know one's feelings. Suddenly a devastating event happens to the groom, leaving the bride in distress. The groom gives a promise though. A promise to be fulfilled so his soul could rest in peace. Bride does his wish, but bumps into a replica of the groom. Chaos emerges.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

swathy
13th December 2005, 10:36 AM
I have lot of stories but Iam sorry veliya sonna appuram copy adichiduvaanga :lol:

Justice
13th December 2005, 10:38 AM
apo enaku pm panungo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have lot of stories but Iam sorry veliya sonna appuram copy adichiduvaanga :lol:

Justice
13th December 2005, 10:39 AM
pretty good story, must be sent to "perarasu" :rotfl:

I'm afraid, he'll make it worse :rotfl:

swathy
13th December 2005, 10:42 AM
apo enaku pm panungo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah aasai dosai appalam vadai neenga veliya solli periya aal aayiteenganna enna pandradhu

ssanjinika
13th December 2005, 06:59 PM
Pavum the sneha who actually married the groom...she has to live with a guy who was/is in love with another girl.They begin their married life based on lies..what hope does their marriage have?She is the real victim here IMHO!

Pras
13th December 2005, 07:06 PM
Pavum the sneha who actually married the groom...she has to live with a guy who was/is in love with another girl.They begin their married life based on lies..what hope does their marriage have?She is the real victim here IMHO!

just like the sneha in "parthiban kanavu" ...

ssanjinika
13th December 2005, 07:21 PM
U gotit Pras :thumbsup:

Kollywoodfan
14th December 2005, 03:53 AM

just like the sneha in "parthiban kanavu" ...

that's the inspiration part :wink:

Avenger
14th December 2005, 01:35 PM
OK why not me give it a try!Tis my first attempt.

Title:The Magic Pot!

Cast

Cast will be updated as story moves on!

Music: Harris Jeyaraj

Production:Avenger Arts Pvt.Ltd

Genre: Thriller

1st shot:
Sounds of horns of all vehicles,light and heavy boom into ur ears.The camera moves to and fro,up and down and around the jammed road.People are in a hurry but the traffic doesnt seem to clear even by an inch.A childs cry is heard in the background.The child is hungry and is crying for food.Amidst the frenzy the camera moves towards a mysterious pot(mann paanai).The strangest and largest pot that u wudve ever seen.(perfect start for a mystery).The camera moves around and around the pot(accompanied by a lot of sound effects).One thing is peculiar about the pot,it has a small shallow hole at the front end,but nothing seems to be leaking.Suddenly a gun appears and rests over the pot.And the pot is covered by falling blue curtains(HJs thiller theme musics everywhere).
TO the viewers astonishment the cmaera is raised.The viewers are shocked to see that the pot has no neck,but a gigantic pillar stood in its place.The pillar is also covered tightly by an extension of the same curtain.
The camera continues on its way upwards.There is a head on top of the pillar :? (the neck connecting the pillar and the head seems to be missing)..............surprise..................
Captain Vijaykanth is b4 you :rotfl:
The camera shifts back to the pot

These words appear from nowhere

STORY,SCREENPLAY,DIALOGUE,DIRECTION

Avenger!!!!!

Will be updated!

Shakthiprabha.
14th December 2005, 03:39 PM
:rotfl: :lol:

I liked only one part of it....

Avenger!!!!!
post script: shhhhhhhhh avenger :oops:...gimme a role too (may be as heroine's mom)... and the movie SHOULD TAKE A DRAMATIC TURN WITH MY ENTRY....... (all would leave the seat, turn back and go home :lol: :lol:)

Avenger
14th December 2005, 04:04 PM
Only if someones there in the seats can they getup.VJkanth will drive away most.Rest of the fools will run away after the first shot.
I dont target the common man.I target mosquitoes,house-flies and other insects.

:rotfl: :lol:

I liked only one part of it....

Avenger!!!!!
post script: shhhhhhhhh avenger :oops:...gimme a role too (may be as heroine's mom)... and the movie SHOULD TAKE A DRAMATIC TURN WITH MY ENTRY....... (all would leave the seat, turn back and go home :lol: :lol:)

selvakumar
14th December 2005, 04:23 PM
Kollywoodla thaan edutha kathayaye thirumba thirumba copy adikiraangannaa..

Inga oru aal "Kollywoodfan" endru paer vachikittu, ade maathiri sethu pona oru kathaya snehava vachi eduthirukaango..

Kollywood eppa thaan thirunthumo..(obviously I did not mean any kollywoodfan :lol: )

selvakumar
14th December 2005, 04:47 PM
"Shakthiprabha",

//post script: shhhhhhhhh avenger :oops:...gimme a role too (may be as heroine's mom)... and the movie SHOULD TAKE A DRAMATIC TURN WITH MY ENTRY....... (all would leave the seat, turn back and go home :lol: :lol:)//

I will tell that scene Shakthi,

Its a vijaykanth movie..(Narasimha)..

After the climax.. i.e 2.30 hours, You(Shakthi) will appaear with lot of Background music and other things.. Vijaykanth would have finished his lengthy dialogue by then..

Then you will say

"Movie innum mudiyalaa, Innum 1 hour portion irukku!!!"

Definitly, on hearing this everyone after waiting for 2.5 hours will leave the theatre..

Alien
14th December 2005, 04:49 PM
Then you will say

Definitly, on hearing this everyone after waiting for 2.5 hours will leave the theatre..
:rotfl: :rotfl: :lol:

mirattalji
14th December 2005, 05:21 PM
dffg

nilavupriyan
14th December 2005, 06:21 PM
:D

cellvi2003
14th December 2005, 06:28 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cellvi2003
14th December 2005, 06:29 PM

Pras
14th December 2005, 06:34 PM
athukku enn cellvi2003, 2 thadava sirikiringa ? :roll:

nilavupriyan
14th December 2005, 06:37 PM

thavana muraila sirikirar pola

Pras
14th December 2005, 07:11 PM

nenachu nenachu sirikirar

Shakthiprabha.
14th December 2005, 07:32 PM
Then you will say

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After that great role, In case ppl get to see me somewhere in a public place NAAN GAAAAAAAAAAAALI. :lol:

Kollywoodfan
15th December 2005, 03:06 AM

Inga oru aal "Kollywoodfan" endru paer vachikittu, ade maathiri sethu pona oru kathaya snehava vachi eduthirukaango..

Kollywood eppa thaan thirunthumo..(obviously I did not mean any kollywoodfan :lol: )

No creativity... :? :? :( :( Nice try, selva!! Next time, come back with a story...People are having fun...so don't be a party-pooper!! :lol:

Justice
15th December 2005, 03:13 AM
selva :rotfl: how creative :thumbsup:

Then you will say

Alien
15th December 2005, 05:48 AM

nenachu nenachu sirikirar
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol: :)

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 09:39 AM

No creativity... :? :? :( :( Nice try, selva!! Next time, come back with a story...People are having fun...so don't be a party-pooper!! :lol:

sk,

Its better to be a party-pooper rather than opening an already existing thread and advicing others without any eligiblilty to do so..

P.S: Tamil cinemavukku oru kathai naan redi pannanumaa??.. Enakku vaera velai illa.. I can only enjoy the stories of others.. I will never do that one.. In terms of creativity, I might not match your quality(Sneha story!! :lol: ).

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 09:39 AM
:notworthy:

selva :rotfl: how creative :thumbsup:

Then you will say

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 09:41 AM
Then you will say

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
After that great role, In case ppl get to see me somewhere in a public place NAAN GAAAAAAAAAAAALI. :lol:

Konjam kavanamaa ponga,

They will make you as "Kolkai parappu seyalaalar" for Vijaykanth's party.. Its better to get the blows than to work in his party..
:lol:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 10:01 AM
:grin: :lol: I better watch out. I prefer being UNEMPLOYED than working under him (EEKS SCARED IF ANY VIJAYAKANT FANS WOULD GET MAD AT ME :cry:..... )

Justice
15th December 2005, 10:02 AM
no vijaykanth fans here. vijay fans will get mad at you because vijaykanth is vijay's big bro :rotfl:

:grin: :lol: I better watch out. I prefer being UNEMPLOYED than working under him (EEKS SCARED IF ANY VIJAYAKANT FANS WOULD GET MAD AT ME :cry:..... )

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 10:10 AM
no vijaykanth fans here. vijay fans will get mad at you because vijaykanth is vijay's big bro :rotfl:

:x :evil: Anyway did u know, vijaykant looked presentable in his early movies and gave some good movies too :huh:

Poor guy hez old now. Yet ADAMANT to act as a bachelor, let alone singing embarassing duets with 18 year olds :oops:

(Thats how he spoilt his name.)

Justice
15th December 2005, 10:13 AM
but I think he resembles ramarajan in his dressing :rotfl: very colourful. now you like him? :roll:

my dream is to become a director and to direct a film both vijay and vijaykanth will be made to ACT in it :rotfl:

:x :evil: Anyway did u know, vijaykant looked presentable in his early movies and gave some good movies too :huh:

Poor guy hez old now. Yet ADAMANT to act as a bachelor, let alone singing embarassing duets with 18 year olds :oops:

Justice
15th December 2005, 10:13 AM
but I think he resembles ramarajan in his dressing :rotfl: very colourful. now you like him? :roll:

my dream is to become a director and to direct a film both vijay and vijaykanth will be made to ACT in it :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 10:16 AM

Vijayakant had better dress sense than RamaRajan.

I know.. I know.... :lol: :lol:
One can aspire only what one is capable of. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, Vijay would be unreachable and woudl be giving classy movies so wont act in urs anyway (waste of time tryin to convince him)

Justice
15th December 2005, 10:18 AM

I know.. I know.... :lol: :lol:
One can aspire only what one is capable of. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw, Vijay would be unreachable and woudl be giving classy movies so wont act in urs anyway (waste of time tryin to convince him)

by the time I'll have my great grand sons :rotfl:

yes I agree he won't ACT in mine. I need ACTORS :rotfl:

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 10:42 AM
[quote="Shakthiprabha"]
Vijayakant had better dress sense than RR.
[quote]

Shakti,

Ungalukku Admin RR ah pidikkaama irukkaalaam. Adukkaaka avara vijaykant oda compare panrathu ellam romba over..

Avenger
15th December 2005, 01:39 PM
As no viewers remain in their seats theres no point in continuing with my story.
The viewers have missed a rara thriller :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 02:12 PM
:shock: selvakumar,

By writing RR I meant RAMA RAJAN. (nothing to do with admins :lol:)

Dont spoil my NEVER-problematic relationship with admins please. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 02:14 PM
As no viewers remain in their seats theres no point in continuing with my story.
The viewers have missed a rara thriller :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: I remember a story. A kid who yaps about its drawing skill, would show a white paper to its teacher.

Teacher would turn the page either side to find NOTHING in the paper.

"what did u draw?"

A cow grazing in the field.

"Where is the grass..."

The cow ate it

"Where is the cow..."

Oh... maam.. That cow walked away

:lol: :rotfl:

Ur script talent is similar I guess.

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 02:55 PM

I meant RR= RAMA RAJAN.

Dont spoil my NEVER-problematic relationship with admins please.

So, you are telling that Admin RR is like RAMA RAJAN. Please edit your message and fill it with RAMARAJAN. I read it as if Admin Hubber RR = Rama Rajan

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 03:05 PM

I meant RR= RAMA RAJAN.

So, you are telling that Admin RR is like RAMA RAJAN. Please edit your message and fill it with RAMARAJAN. I read it as if Admin Hubber RR = Rama Rajan

shhhhhhhhh :oops: I can smell admins hanging around here in tamizh films thread....

please spare me. :lol: :lol:

Be assured our admin is not RAMARAJAN :lol: :lol:

IF i am banned tomm, ITS ALLLLLLL BECAUSE OF SELVAKUMAR :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 03:36 PM

I meant RR= RAMA RAJAN.

shhhhhhhhh :oops: I can smell admins hanging around here in tamizh films thread....

please spare me. :lol: :lol:

Be assured our admin is not RAMARAJAN :lol: :lol:

IF i am banned tomm, ITS ALLLLLLL BECAUSE OF SELVAKUMAR :evil: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakti,I have helped u a lot in this case. Even I will also tell the same thing.. If I am banned from tomm, its ALLLLLL due to Shakti only..

P.S: Shakti, neenga thappa ezhuthuneengannu naan nenaikkaala, Neenga Ramarajana mattum thaan sonneengannu naan nenaikkaala, AANA ITHU ELLAM NADANTHUTATHENNU NENAIKKUM PODU PAYAMA IRUKKU!!

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 04:20 PM
P.S: Shakti, neenga thappa ezhuthuneengannu naan nenaikkaala, Neenga Ramarajana mattum thaan sonneengannu naan nenaikkaala, AANA ITHU ELLAM NADANTHUTATHENNU NENAIKKUM PODU PAYAMA IRUKKU!!

hmmmm?! :? Sounds similar to a movie dialogue :? :?

anyway... RR (not ramarajan :wink:) is planning to do away with both of us :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:

selvakumar
15th December 2005, 05:19 PM
[quote=selvakumar]

hmmmm?! :? Sounds similar to a movie dialogue :? :?[quote]

Shakthi.. Shakthi.. Shakthi.. Shakthi..(sorry amman padam title maathiri irukku)

//anyway... RR (not ramarajan :wink:) is planning to do away with both of us :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl://

RR sir, naan ungala entha postlayum Ramarajannnu sollala.. Enna ban panneeratheengo!!

Avenger
15th December 2005, 06:11 PM
Itha yellaam RamaRajan paarthaaruna avarae avara ban pannipaaru :green:

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 07:07 PM
I dont know, whom to pity now, RAMARAJAN or ME :lol:

nilavupriyan
15th December 2005, 09:44 PM
Vijayakant had better dress sense than RR.

Shakti,

Ungalukku Admin RR ah pidikkaama irukkaalaam. Adukkaaka avara vijaykant oda compare panrathu ellam romba over..

:lol: :lol: .......

Shakthiprabha.
15th December 2005, 09:51 PM
:lol:

ssanjinika
21st December 2005, 02:35 AM
Somemovie * Surya,Asin or Shreya,Jothika,Vijaykumar and others

Scene1 - Its late night.A man(Vijaykumar) is getting our from the backseat of an ambassdor car and goes into a building.We show the date as May 31st,1981.
The building is the hospital.As he goes towards the reception,his father-in-law calls out to him "Mapillai enga..Eppadi vanga..Amudha nalla erruka.Ungalukku retta kuzhandai pirandu errukku".Vijaykumar is overjoyed and rushes to his wifes room to see the babies.
The camera zooms to the cradle..we see 2 just born babies holding eachothers hands..

Scene 2 - Date : Aug-1991
ITs a school.The boys now 10 years are in school.They are a trial to the teachers.Both of them together create havoc.The teachers fed up decide to seperate the twins hoping that the seperation would bring some kind of peace to the class.They feel it would also help the twins themselves as they only keep eachother company and dont mix with any of the other children.They are totally content with eachothers company.No avail,the boys manage to imitate eachother and find ways to stay together.
Vexed the principal calls Vijaykumar and requests a meeting with him(Vijaykumar is a popular music director).Vijaykumar meets the principal who informs him that theres no way that both the boys can attend the same school.Looking at how much they depend on eachother,the teachers(himself included) feel that both the boys have to be seperated for them to grow individually.If they are togther,they will never grow out of "WE".They will always be togehter and eventually even outsiders will start seeing them togther instead of individuals.
Vijaykumar is now really worried.He has also seen how his 2 boys are inseperable.Infact he realises that they dont have anyother friends ,its always just the 2 of them.He decides to seperate them and send them both to different boarding schools.
The Story starts here.What happens when the boys are seperated and made to face life without depending on eachother is what the story is about.
How does the story seem so far guys.Do I pass in my first attempt? :tongueout:

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2005, 10:34 PM
Go on ssanjinika. U get more than PASS MARK. :smile:

ssanjinika
22nd December 2005, 10:37 PM
Thanks SP: will post more of the story this weekend :)

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2005, 11:00 PM
OK HEREZ mine.

The scene starts with a typical office scenario, with all busy buzzles, chats going on. A highly tensed young woman around 25 to 30 years walks around the office with extremely perturbed look. (Her face not shown)

She rushed out of the office to call up a number. On the other end picks a guy who shows extreme concern on the lil information given. (His profile alone is seen)

He rushes out to hire a cab, and reach the place mentioned by the woman. Gorgeously enters JOTHIKA/SIMRAN/SONIA AGARWAL/ with made up fresh face, but highly edgy and worried look.

"Hello naan thaan detective Sanjeev" SAYS our man, who gives his flashy smile to introduce himself(WHO else BUT our MADHAVAN)

The woman introduces herself as his X CALLER, shows a letter, talks some confidential matter(all shown in shadowy profiles)

"Unga husbandkku bayappada vendaamnu sollunga... onnum aagathu" says madhavna finally to shake hands and leave.

Prakashraj, who is her husband comes briefly for a moment to shake hands and dissapear behind the camera.

Formal intro of every person in the house is done. (palacial house)

Kovai sarala = servant
Vivek = her husband
Vadivukkarasi = his widowed aunt
Vikram = prakashraj's cousin who lives with them as he is searching for a job
Kaundamani = his dad
Manorama = his mom
Meerajasmeen/asin/shreya = his sister
prithviraj = car driver
Charanraj = gardener

Just as madhavan leaves, a tata-indica rushes in. Jyothika gives a shocking look soon enough to recover her compose. Enters SURYA who is introduced as Jyothika's friend.

Exactly around midnight on the same day we see Madhavan is working busily/chalking out a plan on how to solve this case....

A Phone ring jarring n disturbing rhythemic the quietitude. With multitude of questions rushing in his mind, he picks up the phone wondering who is the person calling at midnight?

"Naan thaannga pesaren" ---jyothika
"sollunga"---madhavan
"bayantha mathiriyE en husbandai kk-kkolai pannitaanga"---Jyothika.........

Camera shows madhavan's shocked close up

(To be continued)

Justice
22nd December 2005, 11:01 PM
please somebody create a story where a hero becomes a tragic hero :cry:

ssanjinika
22nd December 2005, 11:06 PM
Madhva,Surya & Vikram-a??
Producer pavam :lol:
but def a welcome change from the usual love / Revenge stories

Shakthiprabha.
22nd December 2005, 11:08 PM
:lol: I thought someone would say this ssanjinika

producer pavam thaan. :P As all are given equal importance, sambalam kammi thaan.

NTR
4th January 2006, 11:27 AM
Vijaykanth desperately wanted to rope in the India's sizzling hot actess
susmita
sen in his next movie - Perarasu or whatever. So he called up Sush.
This is
how the conversation happend--

Kanth: Hello sushmitha jee, I am Vijaykanth
Sush: WHO???

Kanth: it is me sush jee, Top Tamil Party leader.u don't know me?
Sush: which one? I heard TN got almost a dozen of that.

Kanth: even i don't remeber which one. u read news paper?
sush: yes. why?

Kanth: i did Super Hit movies last year and it came in all newspapers t.v also
Sush:
so u just started ur career?

Kanth: ababa nee yabba. no sush jee. i mean not last year only, every yeari give blocbusters
sush: what? u No.1 Superstar?

Kanth: Ya, There is one Kannada guy you know, he says he is No,1 star.
Sush: So who are you

Kanth: I'm a telugu, Naiduwala
Sush: So, why you become star in Tamil

Kanth: Tamil present Superstars all dark skinned, you no. Me, Rajnikant, Vijay...
Sush: I dont like them, why you dont try in telugu, i did one with Nagarjuna

Kanth: Telugu all handsome no. NBK is mental like me, Chiru,Nag,NTR,Mahesh all fair, me dark
Sush: What u mental, then how come u act in movies?

Kanth: hahahaha. kya sush jee. tum bhi. i said i have mental. but in real
idont have mental. i just acted. very big action. it is in our family.
sush: what? mental?

Kanth: no jee. Action is in our family. in our blood.
Sush:oh!

Kanth: and they really belived i am mental. haha
Sush: you bet. i have already started to believe it.

Kanth: what?
sush: Nothing. u go ahead

Kanth: i want u act with me as heroine in my new film.
Sush: Let me see ur pic? where can i see it?

Kanth: you go cinesouth.com and see my pics. i am dancing with Sameeta Jetty
Sush: yeah. i am there. what do i have to look for?

Kanth: i dont know. i don't know internet. my director showed me on his computer
Sush: oh! ok i will find myself. by the way it's Sameeta Shetty not Sameeta Jetty

Kanth: but i call her Jetty. it is easy for me.
sush: u look very short. how tall are u?

Kanth: 5'5"
sush: what?? I am 5'9"

Kanth: so what? i wear very high heel shoes. always u dont wear shoes.
problem solve. u acted in one movie with salman no?
sush: yeah but he has a great body and u r a fat azz with a big tummy

Kanth: that no problem. i never do in-shirt. always shirt outside
Sush: was that a wig u wearing in the pics?

Kanth: yes. i have hair. but not enough for films you know. but don't
worry.i have hair all over my body except on head.
Sush: In all my previous movies i ran my fingers through hero's hair?
I can't do that to u right?

Kanth: no problem. u can do with my chest hair. that way it is romantic
also. my fans like romance very much.
sush: ok. Whats the story?

Kanth: Simple Ji, Me honest CBI. I never go with My uniform. I always put
Torchlight in my cap and run into caves. There i find one geng of Pakistanis
talking in Tamil about their next Bomb plan in Hyderabad.I was shocked. I
Shout "DEYYYYY", and i talk about Tamil Nadu to them, the power of TN to them.
The Pakistanis get angry and shoots all my officers. I just fly from one end to another
until the guns finsihes bullets. Then i come with loud music, with my flag.
Theres one song Ji, Tamizhan Naanda, Aruppen Kundaa, Payuven Nanda, Policena Sunda?,
Like that my fans in C and D centres put flowers on floor. Then i shoot all
terrorists, tough i can put onli 6 bullets inside

Sush: How?
Kanth: Kya Sush Ji, Me action Hero, No logic. Then my gun also bullet finish.
I dont know what to do. Only one gun with bullets in the cave. Only one
Big guy and me alive, we must take the gun to survive. The guy runs to take.
Me just fly to take that. Unfortunately a bat hit my torch lite and i fell from 50
feet

Sush: What? 50 Ft? Are you Crazy?
Kanth: No ji, we must fool the audience. But i dont get hurt. I pretend to have gun
with bullets. The Terrorist talks about Indian and TN Govt. and shoots. The 6 bullets
comes like train I just open my gun cap, with empty bullets, and fills it with
the villain's buillets..we do this with DTX and THX sound, Ji.. Sure audience will
love this.. then i shoot the guy, and walks proud with my flag on background..
Then a guy with no shirt, come to fight. He's a giant, me just teenager. We fight
for 30 minutes and he lost. Then i advice him. Indian always powerful. Me Indian
Lion, how you feel?. The audience cry for this because they also indian..

Sush: So where's me in this story
Kanth: Kya Ji, you most important character this movie. You act as a middle-clas
lawyers daughter. You were very skimpy clothes and come to my station. and complains
about your poverty. Then i advice you, how to dress. Then you fell in love with me.
Duet in Swiss..
Endi Sushu,
Uttudi Jusu.
Dresselam Loosu,
Un ethiri Bipasha Basuu...
Then after my encounter, i saw you in beach, you run 100km/h and hugs me, i ask why
you're saying you dream about me, then i push you, you looks shell-shocked. Then
i say cooly, You only????? Then one Folk song in Vizag... The intro scene i put
nail polish on your naval.....

Sush: What?
Kanth: Ya, South audience loves naval. Me king of naval games.. then the song||
Vizag vantha Bollywood Queenu...
Sattunu un Mogathai On Pannu...
Then you..
Karuppu Singa Rajave...
Nethan Ippa MGR'eh......
Very good smooch scene ji... You also will get roused..
Me only 19 you what 22?..

Sush: Nvm, Is that my character, only for songs and dance with you..?
Kanth: Kya sush Ji.. Me Action hero. Leader of 60Million Tamilians. You must
be lucky to act with me. Priyanka Chopra and Bipahsa Basu also did useless
Characters like this before in Tamil No... Ang... Im the captain..

Sush: Argh.... No Callsheet now.. Tell me about last movie.

Kanth: oh. it is called Narasimha. power of indian. in that i made
lot of actions. u shud see that film. i fight with pakistan. i don't
know hindi no? so i speak tamil with them. they understood. but public did
not
understand. thats why it became flop.
Sush: u spoke in tamil with pakistanis? wow! why you talking to me
in English?

Kanth: you very beautiful gal no? thats why. so when u coming Madras for
myfilm?
sush: whattttt? do u think i am crazy to do a film with you?

Kanth: why? how much money u want? my producer will pay any much u want
otherwise i will shoot him no?
sush: these days tamil songs are being played in channel V and MTV.
what would my friends think abt me if they see me dancing with you?

Kanth: pleaseeeeeeeeeeee
sush: shut up and go shoot urself.
sush hangs up;

Avenger
4th January 2006, 11:51 AM
Chiru and NTR are more handsome than Rajini and Vijay :rotfl:
seriyaana joke thaan :evil:
Vijay enga NTR enga :evil:

NTR
4th January 2006, 11:52 AM
Sorry Captain...

selvakumar
4th January 2006, 12:32 PM
Sorry Captain...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NTR
4th January 2006, 01:16 PM
Captain-a kindal adikirathe periya bakkiyam

Sinthiya
5th January 2006, 07:02 AM
:lol: ... :oops:

Kollywoodfan
5th January 2006, 08:51 AM
Chiru and NTR are more handsome than Rajini and Vijay :rotfl:
seriyaana joke thaan :evil:
Vijay enga NTR enga :evil:

I don't think he's that good looking either, sorry NTR... :oops:

NTR
5th January 2006, 08:53 AM
Ya i know..
Couple of Telugu guys are handsome
Prabhas, Mahesh Babu, Siddahrth (?)

Surya
5th January 2006, 08:55 AM
Can Sidharth be classified as a telugu guy?

He was Manirathnam's Assistant.

His first film was Aitha Ezhuthu, He native is tamiz (I think)

NTR
5th January 2006, 08:55 AM
Boys

Kollywoodfan
5th January 2006, 08:56 AM
Tarun is good looking...Venkatesh is ok too...

Justice
5th January 2006, 08:57 AM
navadeep :roll:

Surya
5th January 2006, 08:57 AM
Venky is awesome!! I started liking him after I saw Gharshana! 8-)

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:02 AM
Venkatesh king of remakes, he did Anantham as Sankranthi this year, big hit
Navdeep's recent movie Goutham SCS release last week, its just a pale shadow of Arunprasad's earlier movie Pawan's Thammudu (Badri with Vijay in Tamil)...
Another is Raja, he is upcoming hero

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:03 AM
Surya was faaaar better than Venky in Kakka Kakka...
Telugu actors never known for perforamnces...
Look at National Award data

Alien
5th January 2006, 09:06 AM
Surya was faaaar better than Venky in Kakka Kakka...
Telugu actors never known for perforamnces...
Look at National Award data
Thats why probably Kamal also wasn't awarded national awards for Saagara sangamam & Swathy mutyum
:roll:

Surya
5th January 2006, 09:08 AM
Kamal wasn't!?!?!?! :shock: Those were like one of his best stuff!!

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:09 AM
I hate Chiru...
He still doing Masala roles, he even wanted to do crap Madurey...
In Jai Chiranjeeva audio launch, he was drunken full, and talks about Sameera's beauty

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:10 AM
See andhra people wants Tamilian to get them awards...
Only thing their improved is heoine downloads..
From Katrina Kaif to Amisha Patel.. Theyre very active on this

Alien
5th January 2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah, he wasn't given for them :(, but he was awarded Asian best actor award !!! strange ...I would say he deserved for them more than Indian & Moonram pirai ......He even dubbed his own voice for those movies, but still......

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:11 AM
Sivaji Ganesan never got National Award

Alien
5th January 2006, 09:12 AM
In Jai Chiranjeeva audio launch, he was drunken full, and talks about Sameera's beauty
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol: :lol:

NTR
5th January 2006, 09:14 AM
He is very influential, he tried hard to rope Shanker for his next movie and the for his son's intro..

NTR
6th January 2006, 08:24 AM
Redirected to Puli discussion...

Justice
6th January 2006, 08:25 AM
:yawn: @ long boring post
could've watched a serial :rotfl:

Dushyanthini
7th January 2006, 04:36 PM
Hero : I want to marry you

Heroine : Seruppaale adippen.

Hero (sings) : Kaadhalile Tholiviyutraan Kaalai Oruvan..

Heroine (sings) : Poda Poda Punnaakku ....

Hero : Aadhalinaal Ilaingyargale... kaadhal seyyaadheergal...

--- The End ----

Shakthiprabha.
7th January 2006, 06:27 PM
er.... eh....hmmm? :shock: :huh: