PDA

View Full Version : sport channels

VENKIRAJA
10th June 2006, 07:24 PM
beautiful compirer:dd's sammandha raman.
program:school quiz olympiad

VENKIRAJA
10th June 2006, 07:25 PM
post on such programs&update on gossips and news if interested

sgokulprathap
14th June 2006, 10:23 AM
Venki ur poll is meaningless.
How can u ever compare Sports with serials?

Ramakrishna
18th June 2006, 11:35 PM
Venki ur poll is meaningless.
How can u ever compare Sports with serials?

What do u mean to say? Are serials better than sports? :roll: :wink:

sgokulprathap
21st June 2006, 12:38 PM
:shock: Nope RK. I never watch any serials. Years back I used to watch S.Ve.Sekar, Vivek and Crazy Mohan Serials. But now I'm not watching ANY serials. I said the poll is meaningless bcoz serials and sports doesnt share any common platform. :huh:
U can compare between different sports / sports programs but not with serials.
Comparing sports with serials degrade sports.

sgokulprathap
21st June 2006, 12:39 PM
I just love Cricket, Tennis and Chess 8-)

VENKIRAJA
29th June 2006, 05:27 PM
ok,discuss the programmes related with sports n some of ur ideas for innovative sport programs.

P_R
29th June 2006, 06:10 PM
beautiful compirer:dd's sammandha raman.
program:school quiz olympiad His name is Dr. Sumant C Raman. He used to host an English program called 'Sports Vision' telecast on Sunday afternoons (before the weekly Sunday evening film). The program used to cover sports updates of that week in the state.

His quiz show was one of the very few shows I watched on DD. It was on Monday evenings earlier I don't know when it is telecast now.

P_R
29th June 2006, 06:12 PM
ok,discuss the programmes related with sports n some of ur ideas for innovative sport programs. My favourite was 'STUMPED' a cricket quiz contests telecast on Star Sports. The quizmaster was Charu Sharma and the competing teams consisted of former cricketers. Good quality questions and it was fun to see the greats of the game quizzing.

VENKIRAJA
30th June 2006, 07:59 PM
good ones!i remember them,especially sreekanth/sidhu in an episode,they answered questions on india so badly!however the name of s.r's program:sports quiz(not vision) is telecasted on sunday 10.01 a.m on sundays.is school quiz olympiad telecasted now?