PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Cooker & Mixer

shakthi
14th December 2004, 02:43 PM
Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestion on good & reliable brands for pressure cookers & mixers (for tosai/idli) for a small family of 4?

thanks

NOV
14th December 2004, 04:17 PM
Please continue here: http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=820

R
20th December 2004, 03:31 AM
Can any of you suggest me where to buy Preeti mixie in New Jersey at once?

Quite urgent!

Thanks in advance.

perfect peninsula Inc
23rd December 2004, 04:34 AM
You can place you order online from
http://www.perfectpeninsula.com

And request for a quick delivery, your Mixie
will be delivered in 4 Business days !

Plus - An exclusive Offer
When you buy direct for the Distributor
www.perfectpeninsula.com
Preethi Chef Pro Plus Mixie has 3 year warranty on the motor.

FREE Shipping and you can also save your local sales tax, when you buy online from www.perfectpeninsula.com

perfect peninsula Inc
23rd December 2004, 04:57 AM
Reply to Shakthi -
Go to : www.perfectpeninsula.com

There is two models in Heavy duty Mixers -

1. Preethi Chef Pro Plus - 5 jar Mixie $165.00 + FREE Shipping
Superior Quality & trouble free performance
Warranty : 1 year / 3 year warranty on Motor

2. Preethi Eco Chef - 3 jar Mixie $135.00 + FREE Shipping
Economical, Good Quality & trouble free performance
Warranty : 1 year

Also they Carry 3 variety in Akshaya Pressure Cooker:

1. Akshaya Virgin Aluminum Pressure Cooker 5 ltr $25.99 + FREE Shipping
2. Akshaya Anodized Pressure Cooker 5 ltr $35.99 + FREE Shipping
1. Akshaya Non stick Pressure Cooker 5 ltr $45.99 + FREE Shipping

Vaidehi Kishkinthan
25th December 2004, 06:29 AM
You need a new generation mixie for the 21st century? Try Premier Interlocking mixie that is available just for $ 139.99 with free shipping. For details, vist www.chennaiimports.com or call 647-438-7677 or 416-287-1727. :D

Relin Megamix
6th January 2005, 11:06 PM
We are pleased to announce the availability of RELIN Megamix - The Heavy Duty Mixer Grinder, specially designed to meet tough Indian cooking requirements.

Relin megamix has the POWER of 550 Watts heavy Duty Motor, which can handle toughest grinding needs with complete ease. The HIGH SPEED of 18,000 - 20,000 rpm of the motor will complete all the jobs in just a few seconds. Equiped with 3 sturdy stainless steel jars and 6 blades, each designed for different cooking jobs like wet grinding, dry grinding, mixing, blending, mincing, grating, whipping, chopping, crushing etc.

Take advantage of the special New Year sale - Buy on-line or call 416-618-9753. It comes with 1 years parts and labour warranty with 3 years on motor. We ship throughout America and Canada.

RELIN MEGAMIX IS UL/CSA APPROVED - ASSURES HIGHEST QUALITY AND SAFETY STANDARDS.

Please visit http://www.relin.com/item25.htm to check this out.

kaathyaini
11th January 2005, 10:44 PM
has anyone used this brand-Butterfly Mixie - Emerald 4 Jar Hi-Tech Heavy Duty
is it good in terms of durability and warranty?

Prabha Sreenivas
3rd February 2005, 07:27 AM
This is a very good mixie from Butterfly. It comes with 4 stainless steel jars and a whole range of blades. It is made by the same company that makes Butterfly Pressure Cookers and is very well known in South India. The price is reasonable. I have used it for the past year and a half and it works great. It is also reasonably priced when compared to other mixies. It comes with a two year warranty on the motor and one year on the others. Believe me, this mixie's body is made out of the toughest material. I was impressed by a salesman in a store in Mambalam who threw it down from a height of 4 feet with a good deal of force. Nothing happened to the mixie, which was functioning normally afterwards. That convinced me and a few more customers present to buy the Butterfly rather than any other mixie.