PDA

View Full Version : To Marry or Not To Marry

Oldposts
30th October 2004, 02:49 PM
Topic started by fridge (iceicefridge193@hotmail.com) (@ netcache6.is.co.za) on Mon Jun 10 08:08:35 .

We have a lot of posts regarding love and relationships and husbands and wives roles, I guess the battle of the sexes will continue even after marriage.
I want to know what benefits a man gets from marriage and what benefits a woman gets from a marriage. Not too much of the lovey dovey sopey stuff. If you take away all the romance and sop what is it that kept my parents and grandparents keep the "till death do us part thing" a reality for them.

Oldposts
Old responses (http://forumhub.com/expr/28017.19013.08.08.35.html)

Oldposts
Srini, I enjoyed your last post here. Thanks for the same.

Oldposts
ec:
The pleasure was mine. Thanks to you too.

Oldposts
It is a delight to read the posts of Srini, stg, ec in this page. They have exhibited remarkable maturity and fineness in expression.

Shekhar is naughty, as usual.

I am glad that this thread has been a great morale booster to fridge. Lucky is that understanding person who is going to be blessed with such an enterprising spouse.

Oldposts
"Lord Krishna promises in Bagavad Gita that efforts do not dissipate like wandering clouds, nor do they become a spent force."

Ha, ha.

Srini,

I was watching Sharabi a few days back. Amitabh invites Jayapradha to his birthday party. JP says she will not promise, but she will certainly try. Amitabh replies, "vaadEn aksar toot jathey hain, koshishein hi kaayaab hO jaatey hain". Perhaps inspired by Gita :-)

Oldposts
Sugrutha:
May be. That was a nice line. Bollywood is blessed with some of the finesst script writers and lyricists of Indian Cinema, and the contribution of Urdu is phenomenal.

sesh:
Thanks a lot.

Oldposts
Fridge,

Wish you a blissful married life!

Srini,
''Forget Soulmates and other hi-fi Richard Bach kind of stuff. ''

What about 'yAyum yAyum yArAkiyarO' stuff? Tamil tested more than 2 millennia old stuff;-)

I sincerely wish that only in the process of seeking soulmates - beyond the borders of caste to start with - our country would progress.

Just a honest, perpetual companion, devoid of any other extraordinary merit, can also be of great help.

And consider him/her as your
Soul mate!;-)

MMC!
:-(

Oldposts
thanks sesh

Oldposts
Srini,
I just read your last post here
and I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Oldposts
Srini
"This way, a spouse/partner is credited with a vastly powerful potential to induce self-reformation than any other relationship would strive to augment"

Ah, Goosebumps moment, I like this phrase, That was profound. I have enjoyed reading the entire post, I do hope that your wisdom and deep thinking is being used to motivate more people. Thank you

Sesh
“such an enterprising spouse”
Ha Ha: thank you

Shekhar
"One more poor fellow to the ditch!!! "
Ah come on, I see it this way, I am going to give meaning to someones life, Some guy out there who lacks reason to spend his money is just praying everyday, "send me a wife, Send me a wife", I am going to be the answer to his prayers. See if you look at it from both sides, it is a win win situation :-)

Oldposts
Dear fridge (& others):
Thanks. I am glad you liked the content. I may not be visiting FH for quite many more days, due other priorities. Kindly excuse both my absence and non-participation. I won't be on read-only mode either. Just FYKI.

Bye <u>for now</u>. God bless.

Oldposts
Nice posts made by all....

PNK: In this thread most of the time i dont understand as to what u want to say!(perhaps consulting 'Home Minister' before posting?;) )!!

Srini: Superb Posts!

Fridge: Nice decision....:) lucky is the one who gets a wife who enjoys Tamil fight scenes.....and not chinese ones :-))

Friends, if u all can excuse me..i am posting a flash card for everyones amusement(and to the disappointment of those who have slow connection...pardon me nanbargaley!!)

~mmc~

Oldposts
MMC

Haaa thank you for the music.
I only like tamil fight scenes because they remove their shirts :-)

I hope that you have also gained from this thread, So are you going to give up your bachelor banner and take on a wife? If you do, then we can exchange hunting notes :-)

Oldposts
///I hope that you have also gained from this thread, So are you going to give up your bachelor banner and take on a wife? If you do, then we can exchange hunting notes :-) ////

frdge,

haha...that will be the most thing... and i think already a lot of guys are jealous of me:))

and..is this thread going to die?:( ...that will be a loss...this is one of the rarest threads where i visit and go refreshed....

and one of the rare threads where not so much of fight scenes( with shirts on;) ) are there! really fridge has made this thread ice cool!! (ice ice fridge;) )

m.....leaving bachelorhood is a very difficult thing....esp for those who are used to come late without anyone asking as to why are we late(once osho saidthat he resolved not to get married to avoid this one question in life:) ), without anyone complaining that the 'net' is the first wife;) , without anyone complaining that as to why he chose to get married spoiling my life!:))....

but i know that some sufferings canbe only postponedbutnot avoided fully:))

anyhow....wish this thread continues....

with love,

~mmc~

Oldposts
MMC

"m.....leaving bachelorhood is a very difficult thing....esp for those who are used to come late without anyone asking as to why are we late"

Ennange MMC why do u want to come home late everyday?, See when you get a wife you will be able to go home to someone,

"but i know that some sufferings canbe only postponedbutnot avoided fully:))

You will be saved from all your sufferings when you get married, So you must look foward to having a wife.

Oldposts
fridge,

:)) .... not finding words to counter ur replies....!

Oldposts
Shekhar

Transfer from thread "adoption"
"Get married to a nice Indian guy, sweet in nature; make him do all the cooking, and you can be his 'kitchen assistant'!!. It won't be bad at all. Anyway you don't grouse washing dishes!!!

Brilliant Idea Shekhar, see I can skin potatoes, shell peas, chop up onions (I think I am begining to sound like a food processor,)
I Can cook, I just need a bit of polishing in that department, when I make time to look for a husband then i will go for a few cooking lessons just before that to prepare to be a wifely person.
How's that for organised.

Re; Washing dishes
I heard this joke once, You would like this one

Q: why do woman have small feet
A: so they can stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Oldposts
hey! its really sad that this thread has become quiet nowadays( think that i should start posting flash cards more;) atleast fridge's thangash will start writing...:) )

Oldposts
posting pics for attracting posts!;)

Oldposts
MMC

Hey MMC, Before you speak to my Thangash, I need need to know you father's name, where your greatgrandfather came from and your great uncle on your mother's side's background, L.O.L Ha ha Joke.

I will tell my Thangash to check out your flash cards.

Oldposts
lol!

fridge,

the cards are for u... the music for ur thangash;) the words are for all females who visit this thread :))

ur presence really makes this thread cool! real fridge!!:)

Oldposts
mmc:

Let her in on the thangash joke! she probably is not aware:).

Oldposts
MMC @ :)

Okay what is the Joke?

Oldposts
:),

even i am not aware of the joke!

anyhow...fridge, where is the hunting note?;)

Oldposts
MMC

About the hunting, How to pick the right wife or husband, that should be the next topic.

Oldposts
Wow,
Let me join back this thread.
I can share the wisdom on this;-)

Oldposts
very dfkl topic indeed :))

Oldposts
P.N.Kumar

So we are still waiting for the answers. I need to start fishing soon.

Oldposts
fridge,

why dont u start a new thread on the topic(fishing to get fishes;) )?

That will make PNK post:)

Oldposts
I am posting one of my favourite flash games....why dont u all try ..my score so far is 978!

those who want to play often,, add this thread to ur favourites!:)

just posted for a change....those with slow connections, dont get offended!!

~mummudicholan~

Oldposts
MMC

Nice, after numerous try's i got 494. Moral of the story, i should never fly a chopper, But I was doing fine, these green blocks keep flying into me.

Oldposts
haha...nice fridge..:)

try hard..blocks arent blocks but steps for high score;)

Oldposts
Fridge;

Here are my answers to your questions

1) What benefits a man gets from marriage?

a) A moany wife, always mourning about money, how poor we are, how rich her friend is,

b) Serious mental illness after marriage, in extreme cases the man gets mentally ill, within the first 6 months of marriage! hehe

c) A man gets a wife who starts moaning as soon as the guy come home from work, in extreme cases as soon as the husband opens the front door, she will start to moan

d) This poor guy would just to live life like a normal life, but the moany wife would want to live like a royal family

Oldposts
Almost everywhere i see this thing..... even well educated girls often want their husbands to carry the mantle but at the same time wants them to share the burden of the household things also...

And comparisson is the worst thing..... every girl thinks that her husband is a dumb-fellow whereas all other girls are happily looked after by their husbands and are properous.

Oldposts
Dear Raghu and MMC

I have written a poem in response to your stated benefits that men get out of marriage.

This is from the sistahood.

Shall I compare thee to my Best friends Husband.
Thou art more poorer than him, my dear.
Rough times do make you tougher,tis true
And you will oft need support from your wife.
And Often you will not get it.
Sometimes you will be close to giving up.
YeT I will be there my dear.
Moaning, But always there.
But thy eternal commitment to me shall not fade,
Nor will you lose sight of how poor We really are
Nor shall you ever lose sight of my best friends prosperity.
When in eternal financial stress you lose your sanity. I will be there,
Your antipsychotic pills and a glass of water in my hand, I will still be be there my dear
So long as men can breathe, They will listen to our moans,
So long as men can breathe, They will "work to give you money" To give money, ....(sing along, like Wham)
So long as men can breathe, All woman will live like royalty.
Take comfort my dear, We will always be there,
So long lives this and this gives meaning to Marriage.

Written by
Fridgespeare.

Nice HuH

Oldposts
Fridge,

there are times when a husband would want to listen to his wife's moans, if you know what I mean..

Oldposts
Ramakrishna

Depends How loud wife moans, Sometimes there are lots of people living in the same house and walls are not sound proof, so there again husband may complain, poor wife.

Oldposts
Fridge;

Enna lolla :)

very funny though, hehe

Oldposts
haha..sariyana nethi adi fridge!( i mean the answer to ramakrishnan) kalakkal(wowowowow)...

amam, did u actually write that poem? ( cos so wonderful!! .... and so hillarious but true!!!)

Oldposts
Fridge;

Joking besides, but what the hell do u or can u do, when u get a wife like that, who is a real pain?

Oldposts
Rahgu

Speak to your wife, Give her some tutions in positive thinking, Show her that life could be so wonderfull If she substitutes moaning and being a pain with happy times.
Remember that being sad or being a nag, becomes part of a person after a while, People get very used to being moaners that they forget about the fact that life is really good. Try practicing to change the way one looks at life.Practicing to stop moaning or being depressed takes a lot of hard work, But once you be practice very hard to be happy, you will find that soon, just become that happy person.
You know the saying, "for every minute you are unhappy, you are losing 60seconds of happiness"

Regards
Fridge

Oldposts
Raghu

I do not mean any disrespect to your wife, i just used that to adress your question "if one had such a wife"

Rhombo Nandri

Oldposts
fridge;

what made u think I was married? :))

Oldposts
###what made u think I was married? :))###

Does anyone dare to critisize a moaning wife on the net?!! It is sheer harakiri. Either he is not married, or his wife doesn't surf internet!!

Oldposts
Shekhar;

haha nice one man!

Oldposts
Shekar;

what is "harakiri" ? :)

Oldposts
Raghu

You may or may not be married. use this advice now if you are married and have a nagging wife,
If you are still a Batchelor, keep advice and use it when u are married, Either way you must let your wife use the internet, see, then she will not moan at you so much, and she can check on you.

Shekar
"what is "harakiri",

Oldposts
Harakiri is an ancient Japanese practice of committing suicide, just cutting open a specific part in the abdomen, ensuring instant death.

I wrote about this Cakra Hara - the plexus or psychic centre for death - in the path of Kundalini - some time back in the Vedic Roots thread in TN history.

Oldposts
How do I save this?

Oldposts
Not giving up...

BTW, Raghu IS married.

Oldposts
Who is this who is trying to stick on to banging the helicopter against blocks?:))

But, its a nice,nice game anyway.... fridge whats ur score now?

Oldposts
Behind every successful man, there is a woman
And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

Every man should marry.
After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

The wise never marry.
and when they marry they become otherwise.

Oldposts
Little Girls prayer

God give me a saint and I will call him husband.
And A knight please So my days may be filled worshiping my hero.
Let his romance steal my heart and I will call him my love.
And please make him rich so I may live like a princess.

Woman's prayer
God give me a honest man and I will make you a saint.
Forget about the knight, His ego is a heavy weight to carry.
If he can remember my birthday my heart belongs to him.
I will slave over his ironing and serve his meals like he was a Prince.
I can see the Prince, But the where is the princess.

Ignorance is bliss
womanhood is hard work
Get rid of the heart.

Oldposts
MMC

new score 646 I will beat your score soon.

Oldposts
874 and climbing

Oldposts
1071 and going up..

Oldposts
haha...ur poems are wonderful fridge.thought of posting a serious game like flash chess....but who has the time...so lets continue with banging the copter against the blocks!!:))

Oldposts
“To Marry or Not To Marry”

Fridge,
I came upon this thought….see, India is the largest democratic country and second mostly populated land but now it is being headed by two eligible(!!??) bachelors( I mean it’s president and prime minister)Everybody hopes India will grow fine with these two gentlemen.

So, I think ….staying single will be much better rather than marrying….husband/wife…..children….in-laws…. You can be the best of you if you are single!!!!

Oldposts
*** You can be the best of you if you are single!!!! ***

Yea.. with somebody on the side for the weekends!!!

Oldposts
:)Yea.. with somebody on the side for the weekends!!!(:

If the singles can manage the weekdays(5 days!!) by their ownselves...why not the weekends??

Oldposts
>> You can be the best of you if you are single!!!! <<

tell me about it, sighs !! :((

Oldposts
Shyamal Vidhvani

"If the singles can manage the weekdays(5 days!!) by their ownselves...why not the weekends?? "

One day when you grow up you will learn about these things

Oldposts
marry or not to marry its up to you guys,but don't go for dowry,if u get 5lacs you have to please her 5 times a day in the bed ( it is compulsory my dear friends )so as a victim to this i am advising you better marry a girl not her wealth

Oldposts
WIFE
Worries Invited For Ever

Oldposts
Working Instrument For Enjoyment

Oldposts
Shadang

So if you marry a poor girl Do you not please her in bed.

Oldposts
I reposted this here especialy for you guys.

A woman awakes during the night, and her husband isn't in bed with her. She goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.

"What's the matter, dear?" she asks. "Why are you down here at this time of night?" The husband looks up from his coffee, "Do you remember 20 years ago when we were dating, and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly. "Yes, I do," she replies. "Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car making love?" "Yes, I remember," says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues, "Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, 'Either you marry my daughter, or I'll send you to jail for 20 years?'" "I remember that, too," she replies softly. He wipes another tear from his cheek and says, "I would have gotten out today."

Oldposts
hahahaha:)) wonderful fridge!!! lol

Oldposts
The man discovered WEAPONS and invented HUNTING, The woman discovered HUNTING and invented FURS.

The man discovered COLOURS and invented PAINT, The woman discovered PAINT and invented MAKEUP.

The man discovered the WORD and invented CONVERSATION,
The woman discovered CONVERSATION and invented GOSSIP.

The man discovered GAMBLING and invented CARDS, The woman discovered CARDS and invented WITCHERY.

The man discovered AGRICULTURE and invented FOOD, The woman discovered FOOD and invented DIET.

The man discovered FRIENDSHIP and invented LOVE, The woman discovered LOVE and invented MARRIAGE.

The man discovered TRADING and invented MONEY, The woman discovered MONEY and that's when it all messed up

Oldposts
Hyderabadi

And on the 9Th day man discovered money and woman said Okay.
And on the 10th day Woman discovered shopping and then only then, life truly began.

Oldposts
A married man was asked to perform his SWOT
(Strength,Weakness,Opportunity,Threat) Analysis.
He said,His Strength is his wife.
His Weakness is neighbour's wife.
Opportunity comes when neighbour goes out.
Threat comes when he himself goes out

Oldposts
Hyderabadi!,

All which goes into jokes thread is reposted here?

In what way these should influence any X's decision to marry or not to marry!

Jokes are meant to be jokes!

We do marry after all, even after reading the hazards of marriage!
<a name="last"></a>

Surya
2nd November 2004, 01:10 AM
It really depends on the kind of lifestyle you choose to live. 8)
If what you want is to have a family and run it for most of your life, and have a very busy life with limited freedom, then go ahead with marriage, but if you want a life, which gets lonely everynow and then, but have all the freedom in the world, then don't get married, so it all depends on you taste. 8)

Bdolf Hilter
5th November 2004, 12:45 AM
XYZ

Sandeep
8th November 2004, 10:54 PM
God gave every living being life.

Bull said : "God I dont want the 20 years of hard slogging so plz take 10 away"

Donkey said : "God I dont want the 30 years of taking everybodies burden so plz take 20 away"

Dog said : "God I dont want the 30 years of lazy watchman job so plz take 20 away"

Man said : "Thanks for the great 20 years you have given plz give me more"

God granted all the wishes and man got all the years others didnt want.

So we live our 1st 20 years life a man then ten years sloggying like a bull, next 20 taking family load like a donkey and the final 20 on the door mat watching our the house like a dog.

Gayathri
10th November 2004, 09:38 PM
hey its good to be married!! I thought it was not very cool to get married, and that someone was gonna snatch my independance away! but if you marry the right person marriage is fantastic. Saying that its only a year since i got married its all nice and bubbly, I hope it would be the same for all years to come.....will you post a similar thread after 10 years ;)

Sandeep
10th November 2004, 09:50 PM
hey its good to be married!!

How about your spouse does he agree :lol:

Gayathri
11th November 2004, 08:25 PM
hey its good to be married!!

How about your spouse does he agree :lol:

heee hee he might say a different story ;)

Surya
13th November 2004, 09:52 AM
Good one Sandeep.
:lol:

devanshu
14th November 2004, 01:07 PM
hey its a tedious question i dont believe in marriage may be i have not got the right person

davie
25th November 2004, 02:25 AM
@devanshu

u have hands right?

davie
25th November 2004, 02:27 AM
gaya familiarity breeds contempt.
again depends. how u look at it. coz we are familiar with our mom and dad the day since we existed. still we love dem.

Shekhar
26th November 2004, 04:10 PM
To marry or not to marry.. I can't understand whose dilemma is this :?:
Women are on the prowl .. and men do not have much of a choice, because it is biological.
Let me reproduce what I wrote in an ancient thread "Why do women try to reform their husbands?..." (I succeeded in digging it out) (May be Hub Admin should bring that thread. It is excellent enlightening, entertaining pure thread!)

Women and men are biologically different.
With women as they pass on from childhood to adulthood, there is a process of atrophy of the brain, while their vocal organs, especially the tongue develops for fast and voluminous action, accompanied by the enhancement of split second tear oozing capability of the eyes. Thumb rule is the size of the brain in inversely proportional to the size of the breasts.
Where as with men the grey cells proliferate as the age progresses but conversely their vocal organs become more and more redundant.
Then the question arises, why do men get married if their brain has developed so well.
It is due to the fact, that when sexual hormones become active a temporary phenomenon takes place both in women and men which automatically reverses once they get married.
With women, suddenly their brain cells regain life and start functioning, and their tongue becomes soft.
Where as with men sexual hormones cause temporary paralysis of the brain.
In many cases the din of the marriage arrests the paralysis of the brain, and the man recovers his mental faculty, which explains the "Sheepish look syndrome" of the bridegrooms all over the world. :D :D

(I sadly miss 'fridge' a wonderful lady hubber, who would match my salvos word by word)

phantom363
26th November 2004, 05:10 PM
it has been found that marriage has contributed to longevity. married people, no matter what the state of the marriage, have lived longer and enjoy overall a better health.

Shekhar
26th November 2004, 05:37 PM
Phantom,

They don't live longer... Life seems longer to them :D

phantom363
26th November 2004, 05:45 PM
thanks. i was just waiting for that line...however, the fact is that even if we are miserable in the company of our spouse, the years that we spend in this planet is more than those who are single. the single people seems more afflicted with illness, which could be because they are alone most of the time and do not have the opportunity to be met with day to day demands of the family like kids, balancing the books, daily meals etc...

oh well..in our society, we do not give much tolerance for single people like the west. the family, friends, the whole neigbourhood will gang up against you.

that is something that used to happen in the west about 50 years ago. not anymore.. and hence those guys die earlier than their married buddies...go figure that out..

Querida
3rd December 2004, 01:41 AM
Ouch!@ Shekhar.... :D Miss Fridge where art thou???? Too bad i cannot be as talented as she was....cause you're really asking for it... :lol: :P :D

nirosha sen
3rd December 2004, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I miss Fridge @ Ms Ice Petti's two sen's worth too!!

Roshan
6th December 2004, 11:22 AM
Shekhar,

I donno what to say :( Perhaps you are talking through your experiences that you've had since the age of 22 or before - who knows :wink: I should ask Cygnus and mellon to have a look at your post and see what they have to say :lol:

Anyways as usual it was a humourous one from you and i enjoyed it :lol: :lol:

Good if the admins restore that ancient thread - 'Why do women try to reform their husbands?' That may help gather some useful information :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
6th December 2004, 06:25 PM
See you ladies have no answer to my posting. . Doesn't it prove my theory above?!!! :lol:

Querida
7th December 2004, 02:40 AM
Shekar look what you are making me do..im putting aside the fact i got no skillz to reply to your post...but please ladies help our position out...i know alot more of you are really talented...Nirosha? Sonu Gopi? Ratchasi? Mellon? Malligai? Cygnus? Deepthi? and anyone i've missed my humblest apologies...but i meant to mention you as well :D

I can understand that is a dilemma more for us than you....
men are always there...always ready to fufill biological urges..but which one had the brains and responsiblity to stick around and support? Able to take care of himself is almost unheard of..too bad biology didn't equip them with competence!

women experience this god-given ability of language use..because men's hearing and understanding seems to decrease rapidly after teens...tears are an important adaptation to control any urges to give up and hence doom all of mankind...

mens vocal cords become redundant because the words that are produced by the vocal cords no long make sense...yet ego development does perpetuate a great proportion of the language used by males...even if none of it is hardly relevant...

after marriage the tongue becomes soft only because men become hard to ever hear and reason what is being said...
i agree with you on the temporary paralysis..but as much as indian culturist would blush this too happens for women...of course if not thru action-oriented than thru the ever-present guiding and encouragement of the action...

"In many cases the din of marriage arrests the paralysis of the brain, and the [women too] recovers [her] mental faculty, which explains the "wistful sigh syndrome" of the brides all over the world." :D :D :D

there you go Shekhar..i have only done as much as i am capable of...so this is rather a starting guide or pamphlet rather than a relevant text or narrative...still it was fun ya! :D

Cygnus
7th December 2004, 03:45 AM
OK Shekhar, I’ll humor you!

As they progress into adulthood from young’uns, men retain an invisible umbilical cord that transposes onto the unwitting victim aka wife, unleashing a constant whining and need for attention.
Some members of the species have been known to play the knight-in-shining-armor card during courtship prior to revealing the true self after the ceremonial union.

Once in married bliss, men expose with gay abandon their dreadful (dis)regard for clean and cleanliness. Needless to mention are the feeding habits – anything greasy, meaty and large, washed down with a pitcher of anything in liquid state, preferably brewed and carbonated. Aftereffects such epicurean delight would be music to the lovely lady’s ears. Rule of thumb here is that the size of the er..man-hood is directly proportional to the feeling of security (which is never fully reached anyway).

On the other hand, women attain grace, virtuosity and wisdom beyond their years while traversing through adolescence into adulthood. Why then are they attracted to these Neanderthals, as a firefly would to a glowing flame?

Well, what else but hormones and the innate desire to procreate? They fully well understand the chances in the gamble, yet, commit themselves to a life-long bond of attending to the whiny baby and reassuring that he is not a loser!

Then comes the real baby and the grown-up baby gets more needy and clingy or distant and resentful, as the case may be, which is another story altogether!!

(Q, what have you gotten me into?!!! Feel free to kick it up a notch if need be!!)

a.ratchasi
7th December 2004, 08:49 AM
Well, Shekhar, the motherly instinct in me prevented me from spoilling the fun that you were having.

I shall let the son to have his way knowingly well that a man at any age is boy!!
:lol:

adious!

Roshan
7th December 2004, 09:00 AM
I shall let the son to have his way knowingly well that a man at any age is boy!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
7th December 2004, 09:34 AM
Oh, God!! What a brigade of women warriers throwing spears at a gentle..man!!! :shock:

Well, I asked for it :? Just wait I will get back!! :twisted: :)

Querida
7th December 2004, 09:45 AM
Oh, God!! What a brigade of women warriers throwing spears at a gentle..man!!! :shock:

Amazons are we?
but no Shekhar not spears
just sharp tongues :P

Roshan
7th December 2004, 12:37 PM
Oh, God!! What a brigade of women warriers throwing spears at a gentle..man!!!

I'm just reminded of this Shekhar ;

Q: How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: One. Men will screw anything.

:P :lol:

Querida
8th December 2004, 04:50 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ Roshan!

mellon
8th December 2004, 05:05 AM
:roll: Poor Shekhar is in big trouble! :roll:

Shekhar! I thought you KNEW one can not deny the basic truth that women only have the power of evaluating the other side, meaning how good a man really is, always, and the other way is not true unfortunately. :)

8) Please note that is the only reason men have always been trying to control women and suppress them and uses every opportunity to put them down unsuccessfully.

Otherwise tell me what a SUCCESSFULLY married man like you doing here in a genuine debate of about marry or not to marry??? 8)

Shekhar
8th December 2004, 09:55 AM
Common girls..

What You say that men never grow up they are always children, is absolutely false!!

Then why don't you ever allow husbands to play around!! :lol:

Needless to mention are the feeding habits – anything greasy, meaty and large, washed down with a pitcher of anything in liquid state, preferably brewed and carbonated.

Cygnus,

See, poor husbands are in a no win situation. What ever the wife cooks during the ad breaks and telephone calls to retain the denisity of gossip in the air, needs a pitcher of anything brewed to wash it down.
And if he wants something edible, then poor chap has to cook it himself!!

Shekhar! I thought you KNEW one can not deny the basic truth that women only have the power of evaluating the other side, meaning how good a man really is, always, and the other way is not true unfortunately.

Mellon,
What a self deceit!! In the eyes of a wife, the husband is the most useless, inefficient creature in this world to be treated like an unkempt kid (see the posts above :) )
Once a husband went to the kitchen and started telling his wife, the flame is too high, the salt may not be enough, dish has to boil still more etc. etc. The wife got wild and shouted at him "shut up your mouth, I know how to cook". Then the husband said" see that's how I feel when you go on guiding me how I have to drive"

Shekhar
8th December 2004, 10:01 AM
:
Otherwise tell me what a SUCCESSFULLY married man like you doing here in a genuine debate of about marry or not to marry??? 8)

Mellon...There is nothing like a SUCCESSFULLY married man, unless he is deaf. :)

Cygnus
8th December 2004, 10:15 AM
Shekhar,

Go on have fun! I am on the sidelines!

Roshan
8th December 2004, 11:39 AM
Once a husband went to the kitchen and started telling his wife, the flame is too high, the salt may not be enough, dish has to boil still more etc. etc. The wife got wild and shouted at him "shut up your mouth, I know how to cook". Then the husband said" see that's how I feel when you go on guiding me how I have to drive"

Oh! Poor wife !! :cry: She would have just thought of 'reforming' him a bit atleast on something he is aware of :lol: . The unfortunate wife didn't know that nothing can be done to change two things - The Weather and the Man. :lol: :lol:

They say Moses wondered the desert for 40 years.. why? because he didn't want to ask for directions. And 'this' is 'driving' after all :lol: :lol:

Anyways the wife was smart enough to ask him shut up, when he was trying to provide guidance on cooking :lol: Like all the other women she is definitely aware of the man's idea of helping out with housework . It's just lifting his legs so that you can vacuum . Nothing more than that :lol: :lol:

Roshan
8th December 2004, 04:44 PM
Mellon...There is nothing like a SUCCESSFULLY married man, unless he is deaf.

Deaf !!! ????? Are you sure !!! ?? I remember you saying something about 'selective deafness' elsewhere in the hub , sometime back :lol:

Bad Boy
8th December 2004, 05:19 PM
8) Please note that is the only reason men have always been trying to control women and suppress them and uses every opportunity to put them down unsuccessfully.

We were driven out of the Paradise because of a woman called Eve it is written.

If men don't control the women, they have to hunger then if ready made food not available. As long as women are busy the life goes easy.
ONLY A JOKE! But true.

I am too European to think this way. But Nazis wanted their women only to breed new warriors. The disrespect our milk factories.

Here in Germany you don't have to be a man and a woman to get married. Homo or Hetero both allowed. I mean Heteroes produce the homos so why not allow both. Though homos cause a dead end.

Querida
9th December 2004, 01:37 AM
Roshan thanx for the witty replies...hmmm yes unless i was blind at that time...i too remember selective deafness...something about helping out...and not listening...how stubborn is that...? Poor Shekhar don't stay away from the hub practicing selecting surfing...we won't scold you too hard :D

Shekhar
9th December 2004, 03:17 PM
Roshan thanx for the witty replies...hmmm yes unless i was blind at that time...i too remember selective deafness...something about helping out...and not listening...how stubborn is that...? :D

Stubbornness?!!! .. Intelligence Querida.. sheer intelligence!! :)

Querida
14th December 2004, 11:28 PM
Stubbornness?!!! .. Intelligence Querida.. sheer intelligence!! :)

:lol: :lol: @ Shekhar!

Ghlli
16th December 2004, 06:31 AM
Depends on the writing on your forehead man. Also depends on the type of Jigidi you get.

Querida
17th December 2004, 02:59 AM
:lol: Jigidi...what a word..each time you use it..it seems funnier...is that exclusively used by your Vijay? Is it a popular slang term these days? :D

aatayyab
24th December 2004, 12:52 AM
Hi,

This question is usually posted by someone who is not married. However, sometimes a "badly" married person can also come up with such a question though. Regarding answer, well, as many people will see this question, so many answers will be there, hardly any similarity of one's experience in the marriage.

In my opinion, marriage or no marriage should not be the question. The question should be ARE YOU READY TO LOVE or NOT? No marriage can survive without LOVE and I hate to see many married couples living together for 40+ years but still hating each other and abusing on thiier own partners in their absence. That is pure absence of LOVE and a pure presence of "worldly" compromises.

I hate compromises and I must confess, I am an idealistic person who is usually scoulded for dreaming too much :(

truly yours

Surya
24th December 2004, 07:23 AM
I think that "Jigidi" is from a Dhanush movie called Thiruda Thriudi.

Sudhaama
26th December 2004, 02:32 AM
[tscii:f4116d07eb].þ¨½-Ш½ Á¨ÉÅ¢¨Â þøÄÈò¾¨ÄÅ¢¨Â «ýÒÈ
«¨½òÐ ¿£ Å¡ú ¦À¡Õû ¦ºöŧ þýÀÁ¡ö þõ¨Á§Â
Ш½Å¢Â¡û þøÄÈ §º¡¾¢§Â ¸¢ÇâÇõ ´Ç¢¾¢¸ú
Ш½ÔÚ þøÄ¡ý ¬ñ Á¸ý þøÄ¡û ÌÎõÀ§Á

þøÄ¡û ÌÎõÀ§Á ÜðÊÎõ ¦Àñ¨Á¨Âô §À¡üÈ¢ Å¡ú
¿øÄ¡û «ýÒ §º÷ ¦Áý¨Á¡ø ¸üÀ¢ÛìÌ «½¢Â¢¨É
ÅøÄ¡û ²ó¾¢¨Æ Å¡úÅ¢Öõ ¾¡úÅ¢Öõ ¦ÀÕ ÀÄõ
ÀøÄ¡û ¸ðÊÄ¢ø ¦¾¡ðÊÄ¢ø ÅÆ¢òШ½ ¦¾¡ñÊÉ¡ø

¦¾¡ñΦºö ÀñÀ¢¨Éô §À½¢ ¿£ ¦Àñ¨Á¨Âì ¸¡òÐ Å¡ú
ÅñΦÁ¡ö §¾ýÁÄ÷ þýÀ§Á ±öÐÅ¡ö ¦Àñ½¢É¡ø
¦¸¡ñÎ Å¡ú ¦¾Ã¢Åâ «ÇÅ¢Ä¡î º¢üÈ¢ýÀõ Á¨ÉŢ¡ø
¾ñÎ ¿£ ¾¡í¸¢Îõ ¯Â÷Ţɡø ¯ý ÁÄ÷ô À¢ïº¨Ã
[/tscii:f4116d07eb]

ajithfederer
13th September 2008, 08:25 AM
Great thread. Please merge this with sakala's thread in H/L section :lol:.