PDA

View Full Version : Hara-Animated Rajini-ARR

kamalsurya
16th November 2006, 05:29 PM
Rajinikanth in the animation film Hara
IndiaGlitz [Thursday, November 16, 2006]

The animation film with Rajinikanth, which will be made by the Super Star's daughter Soundarya, has been titled Hara. Soundarya Rajinikanth has tied up with Adlabs for this venture. This film will be made on a massive budget of Rupees 75 Crores.

This is truly a treat for the fans of Rajinikanth, especially because this film will be made in 18 languages and will have a world wide release. Due to this, it is expected that the popular Tamil film icon will become a name to reckon with, all over the world.

A R Rahman will score the music for this film

So Rahman will be doing music for a animation flim.Hope it takes him to diffrent heights :wink:

dinesh2002
16th November 2006, 05:39 PM
ARRahman ??????????? coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a religious animation like Hanuman or Krishna ????

Guess_Me
16th November 2006, 05:47 PM
ARRahman ??????????? coool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this a religious animation like Hanuman or Krishna ????

Probably not. This should be on the lines of superhero stuff like Superman. After all that's what Superstar has been doing in his movies, is it not? :D

dinesh2002
16th November 2006, 05:48 PM
ohhh Cheh...haha...but still COOL!! another ARR's music for 'Rajini' starrer :lol:

MADDY
16th November 2006, 06:54 PM
soooooppppper maaaaaaaaa :lol:

Jacky
16th November 2006, 07:42 PM
http://www.infeedia.com/story.php?title=Amazing-Rajnikanth-you-dint-know_921ac

Dragun
17th November 2006, 06:25 AM

People will probably do paalabhiskham to the cutouts for this film, so, yes :lol: :P

m_23_bayarea
17th November 2006, 07:38 AM
Thalaivar in another movie with music by Gurunaathar ??? Yay baby !!

:bluejump: :boo: :redjump:

rayan36
17th November 2006, 11:14 AM
since its animated, i guess it won't be any songs in it or if they gonna follow 'indian film-making rule book' :lol: :lol: then we can expect some songs

july
18th November 2006, 12:01 PM
hope this MD sticked,
not changing in last minute

arr_for_ever
22nd November 2006, 06:46 PM
Only ARR should handle this project for INTERNATIONAL AUDIENCE.
Sure the Re-Recording will wonder in this Animated movie.............

EXPECTING MAGIC in his new category......

great
23rd November 2006, 09:43 PM
Director , Soundarya :bangcomp: , maathungapa padam nalla varum

ajaybaskar
13th December 2006, 12:09 PM
Soundarya Rajinikanth's 'Hara' - Rahman emphasize on music rights.
Dec 12, 2006

Looks like Rahman is on a campaign to emphasize that music rights be granted to the musicians themselves. If you might remember, the ace musician walked out of Shahrukh’s home production when the producers failed to arrive at an agreement regarding the music rights of the movie. Rahman wanted the rights of the songs and scores of the movie.

Recently, Rahman has agreed to score music for the animated movie ‘Hara’, which is produced by Soundarya – Rajini’s younger daughter. I have obtained rights of my music for Hara. It is indispensable that every music director gets hold of the music rights, stated Rahman. I have been emphasizing this for quite sometime, he added.

Rahman is not happy that Bollywoodies have shown a deaf ear to his royalty request. Not many in the Bollywood understand this concept, reiterated Rahman. I consider these rights over everything I gain in my life, declared Rahman.

sat_srini
15th June 2007, 07:58 AM
Sultan of swings

Here's a look at Rajnikanth's character in the animation film, Sultan - The warrior. It will be replete with his trademark mannerisms

Kunal M Shah

South superstar Rajnikanth will now feature in an animation film, Sultan - The Warrior, which also marks the directorial debut of his daughter Soundarya. Rajnikanth, who essays the title role of Sultan will dub for the film in four languages Tamil, Telugu, Hindi and English. Produced by Adlabs, the film is touted as one of the most expensive films made in India.

Rajnikanth plays a mythological, larger-than-life hero in this action-adventure film. The film will be replete with trademark Rajnikanth mannerisms and punch lines. A R Rahman is composing the music. The film, which is targeted at children and adults alike, will have a worldwide release next year. The first look of Sultan will be unveiled during the screening of Rajnikanth's latest film, Shivaji -The Boss that hit the screens today.

Director of Adlabs Pooja Shetty, informs, "Over 50 per cent of our population is below the age of 20. They enjoy animation films. Besides that, animation is a universal favorite with audiences. There is a dearth of quality animation content originating from India and Adlabs is making a foray into the sector with this project."

Rajnikanth's Ocher Studios will be focussing on the creative and technical aspects of the film. If sources are to be believed the project has been a hush hush project for a long time now.

Soundarya Rajnikanth, managing director, Ocher Studios, says, "In this case, we are facing enormous interest from my father's global fan base keen to know more about his next releases. That's why we're releasing the new animated look of him. This is just a glimpse, there is much more to come."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=30&contentid=2007061502412310983475acb

Ramakrishna
15th June 2007, 01:46 PM
They showed the ad of this movie before Sivaji was screened. Movie title is Sultan, not Hara

thamizhvaanan
15th June 2007, 02:30 PM
I saw a part of the trailer. Looked like a trailer of prince of persia game :roll:

sat_srini
16th June 2007, 09:04 AM
'Boss' to star in animation next
16 Jun, 2007 l 0140 hrs ISTlTIMES NEWS NETWORK

CHENNAI: Roll over Mickey Mouse, Rajnikant is starring in an animation film. In the wake of a near nationwide craze for the southern superstar, Soundarrya, the daughter of Rajinikant, has announced the first full length animation film on her father, which will make him the first Indian star to be thus portrayed.

"We're completing Sultan: The Warrior, in a record 14 months. It'd be full of Rajni mannerisms and punch lines for which my father is known and loved," Soundarya told TOI. The film will be released by the end of 2008.

Rajni will appear as a mythological, large-than-life hero in this gripping action adventure film. Sultan targets adults and kids alike and will be launched in Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Japanese.

Soundarya, who studied multimedia production in Australia, said, "The most exciting thing about this film is that we've animated Rajni to perfection and he's also lending the voice." A R Rahman is the music director of the 90-minute film, which will have five songs.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/Boss_to_star_in_animation_next/articleshow/2127101.cms

A.ANAND
16th June 2007, 01:03 PM
Director , Soundarya :bangcomp: , maathungapa padam nalla varumdirector-ra yaara mattanalum appavum neenga kora sollama iruppinggala????sollunga???

july
19th June 2007, 07:29 PM
So this movie name is Sultan Not Hara..
hope admin change the title of this thread.

m_23_bayarea
19th June 2007, 11:15 PM
So this movie name is Sultan Not Hara..
hope admin change the title of this thread.

YES! It's SULTAN - The King! 8-) 8-) 8-)

ajaybaskar
20th June 2007, 05:19 PM
I think it has been renamed to SULTAN-THE WARRIOR