PDA

View Full Version : Vaigai Puyal "Imsai Arasan" Vadivelu

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

leosimha
8th December 2006, 03:21 PM
[tscii:350c6f6f12][/tscii:350c6f6f12]Vadivelu’s wish to pair up with Aishwarya Rai
Dec 08, 2006
This news is sponsored by www.behindbikes.com

Imsai Arasan’s success has spearheaded Vadivelu’s market value and as a result, he is flooded with offers – to play the lead in many movies. On the other hand, Vadivelu stays levelheaded and not seem to be swept over by the overwhelming offers that come along his way. If I had the intention of making money, I would have signed more than 10 films by now, declares Vadivelu.

Vadivelu
So what is it with remake of old hits? We have news that Rambayin Kadhal is all set to be remade with him in the lead? Vadivelu has a non-committal answer to this. I absolutely have no idea about any other aspect of cinema apart from acting. Yes, people did approach me for remake of the movie and we are considering it, confides Vadivelu.

We posed question about the rumors of him pairing up with Shilpa Shetty for Rambayin Kadhal. I would love to be paired opposite Aishwarya Rai too and I would be proud doing that. But, story is all that matters in cinema. And even if Aishwarya Rai pairs up with me she would be paid by the producer and I don’t really care about who acts with me, replies Vadivelu philosophically before signing off.

leosimha
8th December 2006, 04:31 PM
Will Aishwarya Rai say yes to Vadivelu?

Aandavan
8th December 2006, 04:34 PM
Will Aishwarya Rai say yes to Vadivelu? give her 5 crores, she will even act with u and me..

leosimha
8th December 2006, 04:35 PM
Will Aishwarya Rai say yes to Vadivelu? give her 5 crores, she will even act with u and me..

:lol: :lol:

vaanga aandava...how was veyyil....did u see it...post ur review soon...

Aandavan
8th December 2006, 04:58 PM

vaanga aandava...how was veyyil....did u see it...post ur review soon...yen paa romba thidukkira.. i am waiting for my brother to return from college... entha theatre-la ingey oduthunnu kooda ennaku theriyaathu... paathuttu, night sollren...

rajesh_genial
8th December 2006, 08:05 PM

apuram yen rajni kooda nadikala...they are ready to give huge amount i guess

bulb_mani
8th December 2006, 08:35 PM

apuram yen rajni kooda nadikala...they are ready to give huge amount i guess

Simple reason... if she acts with Rajini she wont get any good role... even glamour will be less when acting with rajini.... anove all... her star power will be very less when compared to rajini....

Thats why she doesnt want to act with him :smokesmirk:

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 05:35 AM
here it is!

i like vadivelu during his initial movies especially as soona paana :mrgreen:

rajnifan
11th December 2006, 06:11 AM
I would say one of Vadivelu's best comedies has to be Chandramukhi. He was just 'ultimate' in that movie. He showed great acting skills in those scenes where he gets into that dreaded bungalow, apparam singathukku vanakkam podarathu, ellam super o super....

winner was another of his classic comedies...

"vena, valikkidhu, aluthuruven..... aluthuruven... ennadhu... ayyo kaalu, ammaaaaa....."

he is one of the best comedians today!

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 06:22 AM
I would say one of Vadivelu's best comedies has to be Chandramukhi. He was just 'ultimate' in that movie. He showed great acting skills in those scenes where he gets into that dreaded bungalow, apparam singathukku vanakkam podarathu, ellam super o super....

"vena, valikkidhu, aluthuruven..... aluthuruven... ennadhu... ayyo kaalu, ammaaaaa....."

candramukhi doesnt possess neat comedy like his other movies...it had some crude adult comedy with double meaning dialogues!

his best were

winner
soona paana
giri
thalaimagan

old movies like he will be the student of venniradai moorthy and teach cycling for him...

then sundharapurushan

rajnifan
11th December 2006, 06:27 AM

candramukhi doesnt possess neat comedy like his other movies...it had some crude adult comedy with double meaning dialogues!

his best were

winner
soona paana
giri
thalaimagan

old movies like he will be the student of venniradai moorthy and teach cycling for him...

then sundharapurushan

did u watch a different movie? or did u watch it in a pirated print?

two of the most important comedy scenes of the movie were, to say, really excellent. what made them excellent was vadivelu's comedy and his expressions. the "kadhalika neramillai" style scene and the scene where rajini leaves vadivelu in the bungalow and vadivelu goes through are superb!

mazhaichaaral
11th December 2006, 06:30 AM
i watched the same movie!...do u want me to explain the double meaning dialogues?

thangachi hangachinu solli ava koodave double meaning dialogues irundhudhe...idhu crude comedy illaya!...

vadivelus charecter is "sandhegapadum purushan"...right?

kadhalikka neamillai??????????...aandavaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....plz. ..dont insult nagesh and balayya

k_vanan
12th December 2006, 06:37 AM
Watched Em-Mahan. real hero in this movie is vadivelu.

leosimha
12th December 2006, 12:53 PM
Watched Em-Mahan. real hero in this movie is vadivelu.

:shock: :shock:

leosimha
12th December 2006, 07:29 PM
[tscii:cdf0738ca2]Vadivel is back as hero!
By Moviebuzz | Tuesday, 12 December , 2006, 19:04
Vadivel is once again going to play the lead role in a film after the stupendous success of Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi. In the all new rollicking comedy aptly titled as Indralokathil Naa Azagappan, he appears in four roles and will have three heroines.

The film is being directed by Vadivel’s punch line writer Thambi Ramaiah. The rest of the technicians like music director Sabesh Murali, art director Krishnamoorthy, and lyric writer Puthumaipithan have worked with Vadivel in Imsai.

But Vadivel made it clear that, INA will not be a historical and in fact a modern story. The buzz is that it is going to be social film with Vadivel appearing in four different get-up. And the big rumour is that Bollywood sizzler Shilpa Shetty may be Vadivel’s heroine!

The film will have a budget of Rs 7 crore and will be shot in the southern states. The film is produced by All Lights Production V.Rajagopal. Already the distributors are willing to buy it on an MG, as Vadivel is very hot in the market.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com. [/tscii:cdf0738ca2]

Aandavan
12th December 2006, 09:58 PM
it will flop

bulb_mani
12th December 2006, 10:03 PM
it will flop

:rotfl2:

Enpa ipadi oru bagiranga arivipu... umaku per "ADHIRADI AANDAVANU" mathidalama :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 09:16 AM
[tscii:80a2eeba58]http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14546410

Rise and rise of Vadivel!
By Moviebuzz | Sunday, 21 October , 2007, 11:40
Who is the hottest star in Kollywood? Well, it’s Vadivel. The comedian is dark and ordinary looking, but has awesome reach in rural Tamilnadu, known as B & C centers in trade circles. People buy tickets in these areas just to see him on the screen, and his coarse humour and dialogues have become a part of Tamil film folklore.

The man from Madurai has graduated from playing side roles to the main comedian to becoming the lead comedian in superstar films, in the last 20 years! Along the way he turned a full fledged hero with Simbudevan’s Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi, which turned out to be a blockbuster. Made at a cost of Rs 4 crore, it is rumoured to have minted Rs 12 to 14 crores from its theatrical rights in Tamilnadu!

Now Vadivel is doing Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan, once again a fantasy comedy. It is going to be the costliest comedy film ever made, in which sets put up by Thotta Tharani will cost a cool Rs 5 to 7 crore! Vadivel’s salary is said to be a mind blowing Rs 2.25 crore, and he has given bulk dates and is also providing a lot of input and suggestions to make it better.

Meanwhile his bread and butter come from doing sidey roles in other hero films, for which he works on daily wages. He is India’s highest paid daily wage worker, reported to be charging Rs 3 to Rs 5 lakhs depending on the film. Remember posters of Maruthamalai, Seena Thaana had larger than life mug-shots of Vadivel on it than the real heroes of the film! A film like Piragu with newcomers has even the newspaper ads with his face on them, that’s Vadivel’s power! [/tscii:80a2eeba58]

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 09:19 AM
Ellarum vadivel fans thaan aana hubbula mattum avarai kodaadaama iruntha eppdi? Chinnapullahtanamalle irukku??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RsjKEUsgU listen till end!!

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 09:25 AM
vadivelu comedy is ok type in Marudhamalai......

vivekdhaan aalaye kanum .... sivajiyin vetriyum kai kodukkalai... solli adikkavum thembillama irukkar

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 09:27 AM

vivekdhaan aalaye kanum .... sivajiyin vetriyum kai kodukkalai... solli adikkavum thembillama irukkar

Oor vambukku ready aayaacha :lol2:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 09:58 AM

Oor vambukku ready aayaacha :lol2:

unmaiyathanu solroam...

just saw one scene from from "pasupathy .... palayam" ....

vivek & ranjith getting sotru kavalam from ranjith's mother :cry:

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 10:05 AM
unmaiyathanu solroam...

accpeted :| BTW except for few moments Shivaji comedies too did not impress me :( Of course Majority liked the comedies :|

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 10:10 AM
unmaiyathanu solroam...

accpeted :| BTW except for few moments Shivaji comedies too did not impress me :( Of course Majority liked the comedies :|

ippadi open statement ellam vidavendamnudhan..... "sivajiyin vetriyum-nu" potrukkaen........

vivek nadithu kadaisiyaga vetri petra padam "sammy" aagathan irukkumnu ninaikkiraen..... before "sivaji-the boss".....

vivek - Dhool formil irundhu pala madangu sarindhu vittar ......

saw some parts of Dhool in kiran tv (last saturday... parallely with Ind - Aus 20 -20)

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 10:11 AM
BTW Shriya is dancing in a song with Vadiveu in the movie "indiralogathil ....". :o

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 10:16 AM
BTW Shriya is dancing in a song with Vadiveu in the movie "indiralogathil ....". :o

the fact is.......

katrulla pozhudhe thootrikolgiraal shreya chellam :D

thats y she is even doing ads & etc. etc.

Raikkonen
22nd October 2007, 11:20 AM
Tamil Cinema has to get rid of Vadivel.. He is broing, he is monotonous, repetetive and boring (yes i say that again).. he has been doing same stuffs over and over and over and over again..
He is a coward inside and rowdy outside, how many times we have to watch that thing..
I agree his comedy in Winner and Giri were good, but seriously can you think of any other?
I hate the guy even more so when people say he is better than Gounder :rotfl:

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 11:23 AM
I agree his comedy in Winner and Giri were good, but seriously can you think of any other?

Thalainagaram was excellent too. Do u need one more :lol2:

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 11:27 AM

Thalainagaram was excellent too. Do u need one more :lol2:
Can Kounder do a "soonapaana", "Steve Waugh" or a "Kaipulla"???
Tell tell, TALK ME!!

<appAda, adutha Panjayat start panna vendiyadhu dhaan :lol2: >

Raikkonen
22nd October 2007, 11:28 AM
trust me, i had that in mind but forgot include it.. but even that wasnt half good as some are saying.. its the same old sh.. sorry.. same old story.. he did well in friends, but the credit should go to the original.. and what about his damn slang and words.. do our ears have to hear attrcious words like "nataari', "ammanakandi", "vendru" etc..
when gounder hits senthil, there will be a reason, but this guy getting hit in all directions and all angles, without reasons.. whats up with that
and his recent trick is by getting cheated by little kids.. cant it get any worse.. how can one potray kids as cheaters..
im leaving now, Vadivel is a great actor..

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 11:33 AM
and his recent trick is by getting cheated by little kids.. cant it get any worse.. how can one potray kids as cheaters..

:( Agree on this... getting stale.. big time..
adhukkAga his evergreen classics-a ignore panna koodadhu...
"Soonapaana"-va minja innoru soonapaana dhaan varanum! 8-)

im leaving now, Vadivel is a great actor..
:notthatway:
ippadi poruppillama pona enna artham? :huh:
Panjayat topic vera arambichittu ponga... :mrgreen:

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 11:43 AM
ippadi poruppillama pona enna artham? :huh:
Panjayat topic vera arambichittu ponga... :mrgreen:

hayyo hayyo :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW Vivek pathi paesa aalae kidayaathaa :lol2:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:03 PM
ei enaathu athu enna rejentu dricku !! naan enna rajni pola 3 varusham oru padama panren. 3 padathukku oru padam namma padam thaan. ambuttu pro tiusarnga namma comedy kkaaga kaathukedakaaige. nee ithula mukkaavaasi padatha san tv layo raj tv la thaan pakkura, irhula unakku puthusu puthusaa venumaakkum

[dont mistake, vadivelu pola try panninen] :)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:05 PM
still his comedy is good in parts. in recent aarya, the scene he speaks with baavana, watch him saying "Snae ae ae kk baabu. Its me" its sooo funny and nice!

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 12:05 PM
ei enaathu athu enna rejentu dricku !! naan enna rajni pola 3 varusham oru padama panren. 3 padathukku oru padam namma padam thaan. ambuttu pro tiusarnga namma comedy kkaaga kaathukedakaaige. nee ithula mukkaavaasi padatha san tv layo raj tv la thaan pakkura, irhula unakku puthusu puthusaa venumaakkum

[dont mistake, vadivelu pola try panninen] :)

Pinneteenga. Unga ID a Vaigaipuyal nnu maathikalaamae :lol2:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:08 PM
Unga ID a Vaigaipuyal nnu maathikalaamae :lol2:hai, aasayappaaaru, pala varushama id change pannaama irukken :lol:

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 12:09 PM
Unga ID a Vaigaipuyal nnu maathikalaamae :lol2:hai, aasayappaaaru, pala varushama id change pannaama irukken :lol:
:notworthy: :thumbsup:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:10 PM
Building Strong Basement Weakwhat a meaningful dialog, i use this dialog manytimes in work! another thing is, english dialog thamizh padathula vecha namma aalungalukku puriyaathunnu sonravangaloda basement weak kaa irukkunnu prove pannina dialog ithu

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:14 PM
some of the gems by annan
1. aiyoo aiyoo
2. shabaa..ippove kanna kattuthey
3. building strong basement, konjam weak
4. sollave illa

let other annan fans continue...

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 12:19 PM
Building Strong Basement Weakwhat a meaningful dialog, i use this dialog manytimes in work! another thing is, english dialog thamizh padathula vecha namma aalungalukku puriyaathunnu sonravangaloda basement weak kaa irukkunnu prove pannina dialog ithu

1. aiyoo aiyoo
4. sollave illa

- "aahaa"
- "Kelambittaanya kelambittaanya" (Replace with vanduttaanya etc)
- "Soonapaana, singam da neeyee"
- "machaan saachupta machaan"
- "Only you fossible"
- "enna sinna pulla thanama"
- "enda sollave illa?!"
- "nee pudunguradhu ellame thevayilladhadhu dhaan da" AND "aaniyE pudunga vendaam"

All the above, apart from being classical gems by Annan, are legendary dialaaks which have become part, parcel and courier of all of us. Not a day passes by without us using one Annan dialaak or other in any form.... 8-)
Annan dialaaks namma vaazhkayodum, puriyum paniyodum thondru thottu pinni penanju irukku... :yes:

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 12:24 PM
All the above, apart from being classical gems by Annan, are legendary dialaaks which have become part, parcel and courier of all of us. Not a day passes by without us using one Annan dialaak or other in any form.... 8-)
Annan dialaaks namma vaazhkayodum, puriyum paniyodum thondru thottu pinni penanju irukku... :yes:

athu :exactly:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 12:25 PM

1. aiyoo aiyoo
4. sollave illa

- "aahaa"
- "Kelambittaanya kelambittaanya" (Replace with vanduttaanya etc)
- "Soonapaana, singam da neeyee"
- "machaan saachupta machaan"
- "Only you fossible"
- "enna sinna pulla thanama"
- "enda sollave illa?!"
- "nee pudunguradhu ellame thevayilladhadhu dhaan da" AND "aaniyE pudunga vendaam"

happada...... naangooda pudhusunnu nenachaen :lol:

i really enjoyed this one

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:25 PM

sollave illa, neengallaam enna vachi komedy keemedy pannalaye :lol:

yes Bala, naan nenachen neenga solliteenga!

apart from these famous dialogs, there are some less popular dialogs also...like one from thalainagaram..

vedichathu panchu mattum illa, antha kiliyuoda ku..ku..ku..kutti nenjumthaan :lol:

anyway another popular annan vasanam u missied out frm the same movie is, mentioned in the biggining of my post!

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 12:30 PM

apart from these famous dialogs, there are some less popular dialogs also...like one from thalainagaram..

vedichathu panchu mattum illa, antha kiliyuoda ku..ku..ku..kutti nenjumthaan :lol:

anyway another popular annan vasanam u missied out frm the same movie is, mentioned in the biggining of my post!
Yeah we can add that one too :lol:

Infact, Thalainagaram is full of terrific hilarious punch dialaaks:

"Irumala da, urumaren"
"Un uruppa edukka vandha karuppu paruppu"
"Sitti, Sengalpet, North Arcot, South Arcot, etc etc, FMS! ..." :rotfl:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:31 PM
his body language and dialog delivery and mannerisms looks original...

muttaalaa nadikka romba intelligence venum. kozhayaa nadikka konjam veeram venum

afterall those who watch on his coward comedy and laucg at him are not payilwaan renganaathans anyway

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
22nd October 2007, 12:32 PM
yes bala, thalainagaram has full of punches!!

sinagonda singatha cellula adacha.... :lol:

btw what is FMS??

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 12:36 PM

Yeah we can add that one too :lol:

Infact, Thalainagaram is full of terrific hilarious punch dialaaks:

"Irumala da, urumaren"
"Un uruppa edukka vandha karuppu paruppu"
"Sitti, Sengalpet, North Arcot, South Arcot, etc etc, FMS! ..." :rotfl:

naa jailukku poraen, naa jailukku poraen... inumae naanum rowdydhan

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 12:38 PM
btw what is FMS??
He has listed all the BO trade areas (Chennai, NSC, FMS=overseas) :lol:

Raikkonen
22nd October 2007, 12:49 PM
I can agree that he is entertaining for some people.. i have enjoyed his "Enna kayya pudici illutiya" comedy. it was so awesome.. but how many times we have to see the same thing?
his comedies are, sorry for using this word "cheap".. it was very fresh when i saw him in Winner, with his group and his get-up and slang.. but ever since that, he has never changed... he has been doing the same stuffs over and over again..
Im not a fan of Vivek, but i really liked his Minnales and Runs almost on par with Gounder's comedies..

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 12:52 PM
he has never changed... he has been doing the same stuffs over and over again..
Appo Kaunder-a enna nu solradhu? :razz:
He's been doing the same stuff again and again for a longer time than Annan :roll:

Raikkonen
22nd October 2007, 01:01 PM
did i ever compare Gounder's conedy with Vadivel's in my previous post..
anyway, Gounder has acted in many roles, i cant name all of them..
but this dude has only acted in one type of role.. that is coward inside, rowdy outside..

anyway im outta here, you can fantasize about him, you can have man crush on vadivel.. fine.. for me he sucks.. bye

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 01:11 PM
He's been doing the same stuff again and again for a longer time than Annan :roll:

neenga vadivel fan-ah :)

for me.... vadivel is better than vivek

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 01:15 PM
@Raikkonen
abacharam, abacharam, abishtu :twisted:

neenga Raikkonen melayum Koundar melayum inampuriyadha "feeling"s-um "crush"-um vechirukkardhunaala ellarayum pervert-nu nenaikkaradhu nyayame illa :poke:

Comedy thread la ivalavu serious-a? :lol2:

NOV
22nd October 2007, 01:40 PM
anyway im outta here, you can fantasize about him, you can have man crush on vadivel.. fine.. for me he sucks.. bye

@Raikkonen
abacharam, abacharam, abishtu :twisted:

neenga Raikkonen melayum Koundar melayum inampuriyadha "feeling"s-um "crush"-um vechirukkardhunaala ellarayum pervert-nu nenaikkaradhu nyayame illa :poke:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

this is funnier than vadivElu and gounds comedy

:rotfl2: :poke: :rotfl2: :poke: :rotfl2: :poke:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 02:02 PM

if u need variety, then vivek is the best choice....

he takes some hit film & uses the hero's get-up & put some mokkai related to that film

Thirumaran
22nd October 2007, 02:06 PM

he takes some hit film & uses the hero's get-up & put some mokkai related to that film

Noon show starts now :lol2:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 02:11 PM
gounder has given some good messages thru his comedy... but no one would have noticed that...

yesterday saw a scene from "Ponnu veetukkaran" in Ktv....

sathyaraj: ennoda thalaiya adagu vechavadhu ungala serthu vekkiraen (somehting like this)

gounder: yov, adhu ennaiyya eppa parthalum thalaiya adagu vekkiraennu solreenga..... vatti kadaiyila enna ezhuthiyirukku..... ingu thangam, velli ponra porulgalukku panam thrum..... engayavadhu manidha thalai adagu veithukollapadumnu ezhuthi irukka...... appadi irundha naatula irukkura kastathukku ellarum mundamathan thirivaanga

then he asks sathyaraj, yen ippadi sonne

sathyaraj: munnorgal sonnanga

gounder: ennaiya periya munnorgal munnorgalnu solreenga... avanunga appadi enna pannanga current kandupuduchangala, train kandupuduchangala etc.. nalla palaya soathai sappututtu vetti kadhai pesikittu irundhanuga

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 02:12 PM

saappitta unavu serikka vendama :D

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 02:14 PM
"Adappavi adappavi!, show vechu panjayat panreengala da? 400 periyar vandhaalum ungala thirutha mudiyadhu da!" :razz:

crajkumar_be
22nd October 2007, 02:15 PM
gounder: yov, adhu ennaiyya eppa parthalum thalaiya adagu vekkiraennu solreenga..... vatti kadaiyila enna ezhuthiyirukku..... ingu thangam, velli ponra porulgalukku panam thrum..... engayavadhu manidha thalai adagu veithukollapadumnu ezhuthi irukka...... appadi irundha naatula irukkura kastathukku ellarum mundamathan thirivaanga

then he asks sathyaraj, yen ippadi sonne

sathyaraj: munnorgal sonnanga

gounder: ennaiya periya munnorgal munnorgalnu solreenga... avanunga appadi enna pannanga current kandupuduchangala, train kandupuduchangala etc.. nalla palaya soathai sappututtu vetti kadhai pesikittu irundhanuga
:rotfl: :rotfl:

amaam, idhu yaar thread-u... inga enna nadandhutrukku??? (like he says to Parthiban) :twisted:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 02:19 PM
amaam, idhu yaar thread-u... inga enna nadandhutrukku??? (like he says to Parthiban) :twisted:

mannichukkonga esama.... appadiye copy panni gounder threadla paste panniduraen :oops:

raaja_rasigan
22nd October 2007, 04:38 PM

saappitta unavu serikka vendama :D

enakku oru doubt:

vivek-a parthu lollu sabhala copy adikkirangala illai lollu sabhava parthu vivek comedy track panraara :roll:

dinesh13284
18th January 2008, 05:34 PM
satta mela evalo button? :P

im singggg in the rainn........... im swuingin the rainnnnnnnn....
iwant more in the rainnnnn..... i want moooooooore in the rainnnnnnnnn... 8-)

steveaustin
19th January 2008, 07:10 PM
[tscii:6c27601cff]Doctorate for Vadivelu?
IndiaGlitz [Friday, January 18, 2008]

Recently a vice chancellor has decided to give honorary doctorate to the leading comedy actor Vadivelu for his contribution to the genre. Since he was not able to meet the actor, he went to the shooting spot of ‘Indiralogathil Na. Azhagappan’ and put forth his proposal.

Vadivelu, the down to earth comedian, has turned down the offer politely. “Peoples have given me the grand title of comedy doctor and I don’t need any other”, was said to be the response of the colourful star.

Vadivelu has changed a lot in recent times. Earlier, the man used to concentrate on his work alone. He would never care about any other aspects of filmmaking. But surprisingly, he takes care of many things like editing, mixing, and rerecording for ‘Indiralogathil Na. Azhagappan’.

The movie is expected to be released on the eve of Republic Day.]

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/35988.html[/tscii:6c27601cff]

Raikkonen
19th January 2008, 08:15 PM
[tscii:8369acbe80]Doctorate for Vadivelu?

Recently a vice chancellor has decided to give honorary doctorate to the leading comedy actor Vadivelu for his contribution to the genre. Since he was not able to meet the actor, he went to the shooting spot of ‘Indiralogathil Na. Azhagappan’ and put forth his proposal.

Vadivelu, the down to earth comedian, has turned down the offer politely. “Peoples have given me the grand title of comedy doctor and I don’t need any other”, was said to be the response of the colourful star.

Vadivelu has changed a lot in recent times. Earlier, the man used to concentrate on his work alone. He would never care about any other aspects of filmmaking. But surprisingly, he takes care of many things like editing, mixing, and rerecording for ‘Indiralogathil Na. Azhagappan’.

The movie is expected to be released on the eve of Republic Day.]

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/35988.html[/tscii:8369acbe80]

Ithella remba overdi

mareen
25th January 2008, 02:11 AM
yeppo... azagappan Release ?

m_23_bayarea
25th January 2008, 02:18 AM
[tscii:340e38be10]Doctorate for Vadivelu?

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/35988.html[/tscii:340e38be10]

He has perhaps discovered himself! 8-) 8-) 8-)

cancer
28th January 2008, 10:13 AM
Vadivel- Can he do it?

Can Vadivel change the superstar ratings in Kollywood with the release of his Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan (INA) on February 1?
The Kollywood definition of a superstar is- He should be able to take a fantastic opening irrespective of how good or bad the film turns out to be, his fans should be able to sustain the film for atleast a week (now even opening weekend would do). The idea is that the common man on the street should be willing to spend their hard earned money to buy a ticket, just to watch their favourite hero!

At the moment there is only one real superstar, who has all the above qualifications and even a child will tell you that it is Rajnikanth! The others who have been given superstar titles purely on the strength of their openings and fan base are (in alphabetic order)- Ajit, Kamal Hassan, Surya, Vijay and Vikram.

There are others also who had great openings but has not reached the superstar stature, due to various reasons. Now a new guy called Vadivel is threatening to enter the club, though others in this elite club do not want him to be given membership! Vadivel feels that certain vested interests are working behind his back to see that his solo hero films do not run!

According to sources close to Vadivel, there was a conspiracy against his INA to see that it does not release for Pongal. He would like to forget it as a bad dream and go ahead and prove himself at the Tamilnadu box-office. If INA takes a super opening in Tamilnadu, it will ring alarm bells for those opposed to Vadivel's rise. They dismiss Vadivel's last solo hero film Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi as a fluke super hit!

INA is releasing big in nearly 200 screens in Tamilnadu and overseas where the comedy king has become very popular. Vadivel supporters are sure that INA will not only take a super opening, but will also be a hit which will ensure that he continues to do solo hero films, at least one or two a year like other "superstars"!

bingleguy
28th January 2008, 10:25 AM
INA vetri pera vaazhthukkal :clap:

hope this isnt kinda draggin a lil like the Pulikesi ..... !!!!

mareen
30th January 2008, 03:48 AM
any one know any info on when it is releasing in UK ?

ayngaran site is so crap nowadays!

Thirumaran
30th January 2008, 08:22 AM
How is the movie INA? :roll:

steveaustin
30th January 2008, 07:35 PM
Indralogathil NAA. Alagappan - Storyline

Naa. Azhagappan, is a drama artiste in a suburb performing stage plays in temples, open grounds and other arenas. He has many fans and one such fan by chance happens to be Ramba from the Indiralog. A series of events unfold causing more confusion between this love separated by a large distance.

In this mythological and social comedy, Vadivelu dons 3 roles of Indira, Yama & Naa. Azhagappan.

Starring: Vadivelu, Suja, Theetha, Rari, Nasser and Shriya.

Indralogathil NAA. Alagappan at Sathyam - 4 shows replacing BHEEMA

https://www.thecinema.in/thecinema.in/cinemalite.html

Kalyasi
31st January 2008, 02:02 PM
[tscii:8b82edb6e8]INA- Extraordinary advance booking!

By Moviebuzz
Thursday, 31 January , 2008, 08:48

The honchos at Chennai’s Sathyam Cinemas, one of the most prestigious multiplexes in the country and the highest collecting centre in south India were baffled by the opening day advance booking for Vadivel’s Indiralokathil Na Azhgappan(INA)!
K. Munikannaiah, Vice-President (Movie Scheduling) Sathyam Cinemas says: “The advance booking for INA is extraordinary. On Wednesday (Jan 30) on the first day when booking opened 6124 tickets were snapped up through our internet, call center bookings and six counters at the theatre, which is very good”

According to trade, the booking for INA in Chennai city’s nine screens has been good but what has perplexed them is the kind of advance booking seen at Sathyam. Remember Sathyam cinemas patrons are the ‘super elite’ and Vadivel is considered by its audiences as “down market” and his last solo hero film Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi was not even screened there!

Among the Tamil stars Rajnikanth, Kamal Hassan and Ajit commands the best opening at Sathyam in comparison to them , Vadivel’s opening day advance booking is quite impressive though nowhere in their league. Still he has been given the honor of screening his film at Sathyam big screen (952 seats), daily four shows!

‘Manickam’ Narayanan of Seventh Channel the producers of INA say: “You got to give credit where it is due. Please note Vadivel has neither fan clubs nor an organizational structure to create opening day hype. All tickets sold through advance booking at Sathyam has been taken by the general public, and I believe there is no bulk booking. It is a fantastic feat by any yardstick.”

Hats off to the Vaigai Puyal for creating a storm at the box-office before release of his INA! [/tscii:8b82edb6e8]

mareen
1st February 2008, 02:37 AM
i want to see this movie so badly !!

mareen
1st February 2008, 04:50 PM
anyone know where it is releasing in UK ?

ThalaNass
1st February 2008, 09:01 PM
[tscii:516ee64c21]Indiralohathil Na Azhagappan - Watch it for Vadivelu
IndiaGlitz [Friday, February 01, 2008]

The movie begins with an ‘opening song’ introducing the hero. The rule of Vadivelu, who dons three different characters and four different get ups, starts from the word go. The movie, written and directed by Thambi Ramaiah, who has penned many comedy tracks to Vadivelu, revolves around a human being making merry in the heavenly world.

Azhagappan (Vadivelu) is a member of a theatre group. One fine day an unlikely visitor from the heavens stumbles upon him and almost falls for him. The beautiful trio of the heaven – Ramba, Thilothama, and Urvashi – comes to the earth to enjoy its “beauty”. While the others get back to where they belong to at the right time, Ramba (plays by Suja) looses her track and gets into trouble. Vadivelu accidentally helps her to go back to the heaven. She gets him to the heaven during the night and sends him back to the earth early in the morning.

Frequenting to the heaven and the hell gives Azhagappan an idea of what is happening in the other world. He is not serious about his rare opportunity to see the Devendran (king of all deities – played by Vadivelu) and the deities but the death of a neighboring child changes everything. He takes thing seriously and wants to teach a lesson to the deity of death (Yama Dharma Raja – played by Vadivelu again).

Vexed with the death and the ways human beings are treated with in the hell, Azhagappan decides to tamper with the process of life and death. He wants to tamper with the laws of the gods. The gods get anger and Azhagappan pays the price. Comedy turns into tragedy, as he is in for a big trouble. Naradha (Nasser), as usual, makes amends to bring up the climax.

Ramaiah has chosen a premise that has potential to provide us with hilarious moments. The fantasy element peppered with mythological aspects is utilized well to entertain the audience. The initial scenes portraying Indran and Yaman in a different light are enjoyable. Ramaiah – Vadivelu brand of comedy is at its best when the characters are introduced in the heaven and hell.

Post interval, the film looses track, as the director steps into sending out message to the public. The fantasy crosses the limit and the movie slips into sentiments and stereotypes. The proceedings leading to the climax are testing our patience. The build up to the predictable climax is irritating.

Vadivelu’s powerful and colorful performances in three different roles are commendable. He is stunning as Yaman, though Ramaiah has gone overboard in shaping the character. As Indran, Vadivelu scores with his expressions. Azhagappan is Vadivelu’s usual character, which he handles with ease. His body language is amazing, so much so that even ordinary dialogues sound comical with the help of his body language. His rendering of dialogues in pure Tamil is fantastic, barring some hiccups in pronouncing a couple of letters. His portrayal of the old man is quite effective. The way he has differentiated the three characters by rendering three different voices and modulations are praiseworthy. Hats off to Vadivelu.

Nasser’s cool handling of Naradha role adds the impact, while Suja looks good and provides glamour to add variety. Others, including Manobala and Sumitra are competent. Shriya sizzles in the item song. The song lives up to the hype.

The music by Sabesh Murali is effective. The songs are humable. The background music in Yamalogam is powerful. Cinematography by Gopinath is excellent. The different colors used for Indralogam and Yamalogam are noteworthy. Thotta Tharani’s art work in creating the heavenly worlds is marvelous.

Overall, the movie impresses in bits and pieces. It lacks consistency. The second half, filled with stereotypes and dull sequences, is dragging. Had Thambi Ramaiah worked out a better script based on the same premise, the movie would have been far better. Still, you can watch it for Vadivelu.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/review/9313.html

[/tscii:516ee64c21]

ThalaNass
1st February 2008, 09:04 PM
A fan's review in Orkut Tamil cinema comm:

My Review:
FDFS at sathyam pathaen.. De theatre wasnt full.. Appave mild a doubt vandhidhu.. Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan starts slowly n picks up momentum wen azhagappan gets de chance of visiting indiralogam n yeamalogam at nites n stays at boologam at day time.. De movie carries de same crap plot of rambhayin kadhali.. Movie dint even evoke a few laughters in de 1st half.. 1st half was horrible.. Yemalogam part was watchable jus coz vadivelu's body language n voice modulation.. Sparing dat it was like hell... 2nd half was even worst it was so damn stupid n dint even make de audience smile.. If u cal dis a comic caper den dis wil be de best example for how 2 not make a comic caper.. Dis movie is a strong contender for de worst movies dis year category.. Its almost 3 hours.. Last 45 minutes gave me a head ache n puking sensation.. Thanks 2 sathyam cinemas creamy donut n cold coffee thank god i survived coz of dem.. Nasser has been wasted... De female lead is irritating 2 say de least.. Vadivelu's mom is even more irritating.. Even vadivelu becomes annoying during de 2nd half.. But de last 45 minutes which was supposed 2 be serious was a laugh riot.. Indiralogam was sported so insanely.. Thotta dharani sets wer good.. Shreya's item no doesnt do much 2 de movie half de ppl went out of de theatre during her song.. Music sucks n bgm sucks better.. De director has acted as de chitragupthan n i heard he is writting dis movie's sequel n if dats gOnna happen den tamil cinema wil be considered de pioneer place for worst movies.. By de end of de movie de audience wer infact in yemalogam.. Audience had 2 undergo so much torture.. I think de real yemalogam has less torture treatments.. But INA is one of de best torture treatments one can adapt.. 3 mani neram thanara thanara torture.. Plz skip dis movie.. Dis director is by far de worst produced from de industry.. Manickam Narayanan pavam..

Positives:
Vadivelu's modulation as yeman
Negatives:
Everything..Rating 0/5

http://www.orkut.com/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=64172&tid=2580547584170549889&na=3&nst=21&nid=64172-2580547584170549889-2580916556221014657

Pras
1st February 2008, 10:40 PM
[tscii:a24f2c0ae5]from sify :

By Moviebuzz
The laugh on us! Vadivel's Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan fail to make you laugh, actually it make you squirm uncomfortably in your seat for nearly 2 hours and 35 minutes! Welcome to the celestial world of Indiran and Yama, where a common man Azhagappan goes on a guided tour with Rambha.

Vadivel in one of his interviews has said that he had "to skip 22 films to do INA"! Anybody who understands what makes a comedy film work with the viewers would not have done this travesty of a film. What does the audience except from a Vadivel film? A basic story line like Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi and lots of comedy scenes which will make you laugh. Instead writer and director Thambi Ramiah has dished out a fantasy film with a skewered message!

Vadivel: 'I enjoy making people laugh on screen'

The film lacks comedy and a cohesive plot. It is a lot of mumbo-jumbo about nothing. Azhagappan (Vadivelu) runs his own drama troupe with his set of friends and lives with his loving mom (Sumitra). One day celestial beauties- Urvasi, Ramba and Thilothama, visit earth, Rambha loses her way (!!) and due to circumstances Azhagappan marries her. Later Rambha takes him to Indiralokam (heaven). Azhagappan is shocked and distressed to find the conditions prevailing in Yamalokam(hell) and does his best to redeem it.

The film tries to sell the message- "Do good, Be a good person and only good will happen to you".

We hope that Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan was merely a mad film. Mad can be entertaining if it is done intelligently. But the problem with this film is that it hardly raises any laugh and the script is so weak. Sadly you have no words of praise for Vadivel who can't rise above the flawed script. He hams it up, is loud, overacts and over-the-top style of delivering dialogues especially in the scenes in hell as Yama.

After watching the film, it feels like you've been trapped in there for what seems like a lifetime. None of the songs are shot spectacularly, the sets looks artificial and Shriya’s much hyped item number as a witch doctor falls flat. All blame for this disappointing film is the screenplay which is clichéd, unimaginative and amateurish to say the least.

On the whole, Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan is a tough pill to swallow, as it is so damn boring. Don't go in expecting too much, perhaps you won't be too disappointed.

Verdict: Bore [/tscii:a24f2c0ae5]

Pras
1st February 2008, 10:40 PM
seems like movie is not good :? ... Imsai 23 was good .

Raikkonen
1st February 2008, 11:17 PM
Imsai was just pass.. it was terribly boring in 2nd half. Shriya koda save panna mudiyaleyeee

cujoo
2nd February 2008, 12:03 AM
[tscii:816225d6e2]

Review
Moviebuzz

Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan

Movie
Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan
Director
Thambi Ramiah
Producer
Manickam Narayanan
Music
Sabesh Murali
Cast
Vadivel, Nassar, Sumitra, Shriya

By Moviebuzz

The laugh on us! Vadivel's Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan fail to make you laugh, actually it make you squirm uncomfortably in your seat for nearly 2 hours and 35 minutes! Welcome to the celestial world of Indiran and Yama, where a common man Azhagappan goes on a guided tour with Rambha.
Vadivel in one of his interviews has said that he had "to skip 22 films to do INA"! Anybody who understands what makes a comedy film work with the viewers would not have done this travesty of a film. What does the audience except from a Vadivel film? A basic story line like Imsai Arasan 23am Pulikesi and lots of comedy scenes which will make you laugh. Instead writer and director Thambi Ramiah has dished out a fantasy film with a skewered message!

Vadivel: 'I enjoy making people laugh on screen'

The film lacks comedy and a cohesive plot. It is a lot of mumbo-jumbo about nothing. Azhagappan (Vadivelu) runs his own drama troupe with his set of friends and lives with his loving mom (Sumitra). One day celestial beauties- Urvasi, Ramba and Thilothama, visit earth, Rambha loses her way (!!) and due to circumstances Azhagappan marries her. Later Rambha takes him to Indiralokam (heaven). Azhagappan is shocked and distressed to find the conditions prevailing in Yamalokam(hell) and does his best to redeem it.

The film tries to sell the message- "Do good, Be a good person and only good will happen to you".

We hope that Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan was merely a mad film. Mad can be entertaining if it is done intelligently. But the problem with this film is that it hardly raises any laugh and the script is so weak. Sadly you have no words of praise for Vadivel who can't rise above the flawed script. He hams it up, is loud, overacts and over-the-top style of delivering dialogues especially in the scenes in hell as Yama.

After watching the film, it feels like you've been trapped in there for what seems like a lifetime. None of the songs are shot spectacularly, the sets looks artificial and Shriya’s much hyped item number as a witch doctor falls flat. All blame for this disappointing film is the screenplay which is clichéd, unimaginative and amateurish to say the least.

On the whole, Indiralokathil Na Azhagappan is a tough pill to swallow, as it is so damn boring. Don't go in expecting too much, perhaps you won't be too disappointed.

Verdict: Bore

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14598577&ctid=5&cid=2429

I was waiting for this movie badly, now I have changed my plan. seems like Every website carries bad review :oops: [/tscii:816225d6e2]

selvakumar
2nd February 2008, 01:26 PM
:shock:
INA is that bad :o

ThalaNass
2nd February 2008, 01:29 PM
:shock:
INA is that bad :o

Padam pOche ( Vadivelu style) :lol: :rotfl:

selvakumar
2nd February 2008, 01:44 PM
Nass :lol:

vasanth2006
2nd February 2008, 02:00 PM
INA --- Sariyana kothu....Even vadivelu's modulation and body language couldnt help the movie....Thambi ramaiya, You can continue the comedy writing in other director's movies....

Sanjeevi
2nd February 2008, 05:06 PM
ஆமா, இது ஒரு காமடி படமாமே?

my view http://www.thuligal.com/index.php/ina_moviewreview

mareen
3rd February 2008, 06:53 AM
i dont know why they didnt show it in UK.. I have a Free ticket to watch any movie so if this movie not worth it then i might use my Free ticket on this. Rumour is that it will realease in Uk on the 8th !

Devar Magan
3rd February 2008, 12:52 PM
Imsai itself was a remake of uthamaputhiran..

come on NT fans, dont u think that Imsai was 95% uthamma puthiran... why are u guys silent??

MADDY
3rd February 2008, 06:39 PM
Imsai itself was a remake of uthamaputhiran..

come on NT fans, dont u think that Imsai was 95% uthamma puthiran... why are u guys silent??

uthamma puthiran-ae taken from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0031619/plotsummary

:lol2: ....unakku enna varalaaru, unma sonna thagaraaru :lol2: ......

Devar Magan
3rd February 2008, 06:47 PM
yea, i know that.. Imsai-la antha iron mask mattum thaan illai.. everything else the same

k_vanan
4th February 2008, 11:21 AM
Watched INA in Sentul K.L. with my freinds (house full) ayyo pathi padatuku mela thanga mudiyale, sema kadi :banghead:

sarna_blr
4th February 2008, 12:24 PM
Oru padam Hit aanadhum , romba aadunaapla, adhuvum namma thala'ku edhira dialogue ellaam vittaapla,

ippo?

danda naka,ye dadakku naka

Romba aaduna ipdithaan

Munsamy
4th February 2008, 01:05 PM
I am very glad that INA flopped bigtime :lol:

dell_gt
4th February 2008, 01:37 PM
I am very glad that INA flopped bigtime

valge tamilan :(

leosimha
4th February 2008, 01:39 PM
I don't understand why we should want a film to be a flop because of the behaviour of the actor. If the film is good, then surely it will be a hit otherwise it will bite the dust irrespective of the actor's behaviour.

Well, only through the personal experiences (self-conscience / self-consciousness) of that person will he be able change his behaviour.

We already know that Vadivelu is a good comedian and he has a good reach but as per the reports off late, his behaviour takes him to very low personally.

Lets move on. Let the guy make any comments/attacks on our Thala but he will surely one day understand about our Thala.

Pras
4th February 2008, 01:40 PM
vadivelu over-a dialogues ellam vittutaaro-nu thonuthu :( ... thaanum oru periya star-nu nambi, mathavangalukku ethira ellam pesinaaru ...

INA flop-aa ? :lol:

leosimha
I am very glad that INA flopped bigtime

valge tamilan :(

no, don't take it wrong. it is just emotions.

leosimha
vadivelu over-a dialogues ellam vittutaaro-nu thonuthu :( ... thaanum oru periya star-nu nambi, mathavangalukku ethira ellam pesinaaru ...

Pras, have you seen the movie?

Pras
4th February 2008, 01:41 PM

not yet :oops: ... but if a watch a movie released last week, it will be thangam for the one and only Gounds ;)

leosimha
4th February 2008, 01:45 PM

not yet :oops: ... but if a watch a movie released last week, it will be thangam for the one and only Gounds ;)

oh....so you like Goundamani than Vadivelu.

Pras
4th February 2008, 01:47 PM
oh....so you like Goundamani than Vadivelu.

of course 8-)

Pras
4th February 2008, 01:48 PM
and i don't like vadivelu's latest remarks / behaviour ...

leosimha
4th February 2008, 01:49 PM
and i don't like vadivelu's latest remarks / behaviour ...

hmm...that's true. all these things say that one should keep his head cool no matter what the success is.

selvakumar
4th February 2008, 01:51 PM
I will agree with Leo here. But a film's flop hardly changes an actor's behavior. We don't have any concrete evidence on the fight b/w Thala & Vadivelu. I still think that they have a problem. That is why we never see vadivelu in thala films after Raja. Thala must have forgotten all the things. In his recent interviews, he is mentioning Vadivelu as well. Infact, much ahead of his friend Vivek.

Vadivelu is of the impression that thala removed shreya just coz she did an item no with him. The news appeared in Dinakaran. Though he didn't refer to thala directly, only thala will fit his statements for the time being (since the news on this is making the rounds for quite sometime. Thanks to sites like sify). Vadivelu should re-think twice before giving such statements.

Thala is not going to lose anything. I don't want him to react to guys like Vadivelu. He shouldn't concentrate on things like this and should concentrate more on his films. :)

Vadivelu va thevai illama periya aal aakaatheenga paa.. .esp to Sarna_blr.

leosimha
4th February 2008, 01:57 PM
I will agree with Leo here. But a film's flop hardly changes an actor's behavior. We don't have any concrete evidence on the fight b/w Thala & Vadivelu. I still think that they have a problem. That is why we never see vadivelu in thala films after Raja. Thala must have forgotten all the things. In his recent interviews, he is mentioning Vadivelu as well. Infact, much ahead of his friend Vivek.

Vadivelu is of the impression that thala removed shreya just coz she did an item no with him. The news appeared in Dinakaran. Though he didn't refer to thala directly, only thala will fit his statements for the time being (since the news on this is making the rounds for quite sometime. Thanks to sites like sify). Vadivelu should re-think twice before giving such statements.

Thala is not going to lose anything. I don't want him to react to guys like Vadivelu. He shouldn't concentrate on things like this and should concentrate more on his films. :)

Selva, 3 years back when Ajith was attacked personally (directly) from Roja Combines producer, he didn't react anything. He has matured enough to react to these things.

As you say, only time will heal the situation.

selvakumar
4th February 2008, 02:05 PM
Selva, 3 years back when Ajith was attacked personally (directly) from Roja Combines producer, he didn't react anything. He has matured enough to react to these things.

Yes. But I want him to react to guys like Bala :x I don't want him to maintain this silence for everyone. Otherwise, media will just write anything. Fans will be confused as well. It would be better if he clarifies the things to the fans atleast so that they don't misread the situations. :)

leosimha
4th February 2008, 02:17 PM

Yes. But I want him to react to guys like Bala :x I don't want him to maintain this silence for everyone. Otherwise, media will just write anything. Fans will be confused as well. It would be better if he clarifies the things to the fans atleast so that they don't misread the situations. :)

hmm...yeah...it would be better to clarify things rather than reacting in a very bitter manner. But I believe as he says in the interview, Silence is one thing which he has imbibed and if he clarifies, media misinterprets and he needs to call for another interview and keep on clarifying. there is no end for this. :(

selvakumar
4th February 2008, 05:22 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/review/2008/02/02-indiralogathil-na-alagappan-film-review.html

ஓஹோவென பேசப்பட்ட ஷ்ரியாவின் ஒத்தப் பாட்டும் உருப்படியாக இல்லை. படத்தில் சம்பந்தமே சம்பந்தமில்லாமல் வருகிறது அந்தப் பாட்டு. கோடாங்கி பிடாரி ஆத்தா என்ற மந்திரவாதியாக வந்து வடிவேலுவை, தனது கிளாமரான ஆட்டத்தால் குணப்படுத்துவது போன்ற கேரக்டர் ஷ்ரியாவுக்கு. சகிக்கவில்லை

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thirumaran
4th February 2008, 05:37 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/movies/review/2008/02/02-indiralogathil-na-alagappan-film-review.html

ஓஹோவென பேசப்பட்ட ஷ்ரியாவின் ஒத்தப் பாட்டும் உருப்படியாக இல்லை. படத்தில் சம்பந்தமே சம்பந்தமில்லாமல் வருகிறது அந்தப் பாட்டு. கோடாங்கி பிடாரி ஆத்தா என்ற மந்திரவாதியாக வந்து வடிவேலுவை, தனது கிளாமரான ஆட்டத்தால் குணப்படுத்துவது போன்ற கேரக்டர் ஷ்ரியாவுக்கு. சகிக்கவில்லை

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

:rotfl:

leosimha
4th February 2008, 05:43 PM
Is this film that bad? Seriously speaking, how many of you have seen this film? Please post in your reviews.

dell_gt
4th February 2008, 07:01 PM
number 4 in malaysia bo... looks good

http://www.cinemaonline.com.my/charts/charts.asp?search=top

Raikkonen
4th February 2008, 07:14 PM

All tamil movies with big hype will do well here in start, let us see whether Vadivel has sustaining power..

Pras
4th February 2008, 07:27 PM

and bheema is still 10th :clap:

ps : if you go into archives ... bheema is doing the same business as billa there ;)

vasanth2006
4th February 2008, 08:52 PM

Guys, Dont miss the introduction of vadivelu's.....Rajini introduction thothathu ponga..... :lol: :lol:

But vadivelu has tried many things in this movie like eman character, 90 year old thatha (kamalaye minchitaruppa..... :lol: ) and etc...
For that eman character, he has changed his voice modulation and it seems he has increased his weight lot....

Set/costumes nalla irukku...There is nothing else.....

Raikkonen
4th February 2008, 08:52 PM
thats what i said, every movie with big heroes/hype will do well in start. ATM opened pretty big here, but fizzled after a week.

vasanth2006
4th February 2008, 08:57 PM

My friends said that it is ok movie and Goundamani did well.....

but after his sugar problem, He lost his touch and his comedy is not suited with his body IMO...... But that old goundamani.... :thumbsup:

crajkumar_be
4th February 2008, 08:59 PM
From whatever little i seemed to watch of Imsai Arasan, it seemed to be a drag. Wonder what people liked so much in the film. Not very much surprised that INA has flopped though

Devar Magan
4th February 2008, 09:09 PM
well i think INA got more revenue than what it shud have due to the hype and good publicity which resulted in a big release

mareen
5th February 2008, 05:38 AM

Vadivelu va thevai illama periya aal aakaatheenga paa.. .esp to Sarna_blr.now i know who that actor is that vadivelu was mentioning. Its in Indiaglitz where he says " him dancing with sherya seemed a big deal to an actor or somesort..cant remember well but look in indiaglitz!

sarna_blr
5th February 2008, 10:08 AM

Thanks for your comments (may be advice)
But if you have seen his recent interviews , u may understand.
Ok,
Let us wait and see,

sarna_blr
5th February 2008, 10:27 AM
ஒரு சேஞ்சுக்கு படத்தின் நாயகன் நா.அழகப்பனே வந்து படத்தை விமர்சிக்கிறார்.ஓவர் டூ நா.அழகப்பன்.

வணக்கங்க.நாந்தான் நாவன்னா.அழகப்பன்.உங்க படத்த நீங்களே விமர்சனம் பண்ணுங்கன்னு நம்ம செல்வம் தம்பி கூப்டுச்சு.சரி தான் கழுதய பண்ணிட்டு போவோமுன்னு வந்தேன்.

படத்துல நான் ஒரு நாடக ட்ரூப் வச்சிருக்கேன்.(தியாகு,மனோபாலா தவிர மத்ததெல்லாம் நம்ம பசங்க தான்).ஓப்பனிங் சாங்க முடிச்சிட்டு வந்து பாத்தா எங்கம்மா என் சாதகத்த பாத்துட்டு பயந்து போய் கிடக்காங்க.அதுக்கு பரிகாரமா அங்கன தீடீரென முளச்ச ரம்பயோட சிலைக்கு மால போடுறேன்.

உடனே ஏற்கனவே என் நகைச்சுவையில மயங்குன (டி.வி ல வின்னர்,மருதமலை,புலிகேசி, படத்து ஜோக்ஸெல்லாம் பாத்துருக்கும் போல இருக்கு.ஏன்னா இந்தப்படத்துல நான் ஒன்னும் பெரிசா செய்யலியே) ரம்பை என்னை ஆள் வச்சு இந்திரலோகத்துக்கு தூக்கிட்டுப் போய்டுது.இருங்க..இருங்க முழுக்கதையும் சொல்றேன்.அதுக்குள்ள ஓடுனா எப்படி?

காலையில பூலோகத்துலயும்,நைட்டு மேலோகத்துலயும் இருக்கிற மாதிரி செட்டப்.அப்போ எப்ப தூங்குவ?னெல்லாம் கேட்கக் கூடாது.அழுதுடுவேன்.... அவ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்

மேலோகத்துல இந்திரன் கடலை போடுறதையும், எமன் பாவம் செஞ்சவங்களுக்கு தண்டனை குடுக்குறதையும் மாறி மாறி ஏதோ தீவுத்திடல்ல பொருட்காட்சி பாக்கிற மாதிரி பாக்குறேன்.

நடுவுல நாரதரா நாசர் அப்பப்போ வந்து போறாரு.எங்க பக்கத்து வீட்டு குழந்தை தீடீரினு செத்துப்போக,எனக்கு இந்த எமப் பய மேல வந்தது பாருங்க கோவம்...இன்டர்வெல்.

அதுக்கு அப்புறம் கதய எப்படி கொண்டு போறதுன்னு தெரியல.கழுதய கொண்டு போய்த்தான ஆகனும்னு, பூலோகத்துல காச்சுன சாராயத்த மேலோகத்துக்கு எடுத்துட்டு போய் கிங்கரப்பசங்களுக்கும்,சித்ரகுப்தனுக்கும் ஊத்திக் கொடுத்து இந்த எமப் பயல கொல்லலாம்னு பாத்தா,அந்தப் பயலுக்கு சாவே கிடையாதாம்.அந்த நன்னாரிக்கு பொறந்த நாதாறி எல்லாம் கனவுன்னு நம்பி எங்கள ஏதும் செய்யாம விட்டுடுச்சு.

சரி மக்களோட விதிய மேலோகத்துல இருந்து படிச்சிட்டு போய் பூலோகத்துல அதையெல்லாம் சொல்லி,நரகத்துல கொடுக்கிற தண்டனையையும் சொல்லி அவங்களோட பாவங்கள குறைக்கிறேன்.இதனால* முல்லைப் பெரியாறு பிரச்சினை வரைக்கும் தீந்துருதுன்னா பாருங்களேன்.படத்துலயே இதான் பெரிய காமெடின்னு சில நன்னாரிக சொல்லிக்கிட்டு திரியுதுங்க.இருக்கட்டும்...இருக்கட்டும்...

எமப்பயலோட வரவுல ஆட்கள் குறைய டென்சனாகிறாரு எமன்.நாரதர் வந்து என்னைப் போட்டுக் கொடுக்க கடுப்பான இந்திரனும்,எமனும் எனக்கும்,ரம்பைக்கும் சாபம் கொடுக்கிறாங்க.

கொடுமை,கொடுமைன்னு இவ்வளவு நேரம் படம் பாத்தா கிளைமேக்ஸ்ல ஒரு கொடுமை திங்கு,திங்குன்னு ஆடுச்சாங்குற கதையா நான் 90 வயசுக் கிழவனா மாறிடுறேன்.அப்புறம் என்ன ஆச்சு.கத முடிஞ்சது.உங்க கத இல்லீங்க.எங்க படத்தோட கதை.

முதல்ல படத்துல இருக்கிற நல்ல விசயங்கள பாப்போம்.முதல்ல ஞாபகம் வர்றது நம்ம தோட்டா தரணி அண்ணண் தான்.என்ன அருமையா,பிரம்மாண்டமா செட் போட்டுருக்காரு.உங்களுக்கு ஒரு தொப்பிதூக்கல்ணே(ஹேட்ஸாப்).

அப்புறம் இந்த எமப்பயலா வற்றானே.அவன் நல்லா நடிச்சிருக்கான்ப்பு.சும்மா சொல்லக்கூடாது.டயலாக் டெலிவரியும்,பாடி மாடுலேசனும் பய பின்னியிருக்கான்.அதுவும் நீங்க நல்லவரா?கெட்டவரா?ன்னு ஒருத்தன் கேட்குற சீன்ல பிச்சு உதறியிருக்கான்.

நம்ம ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் கோபிநாத்.நல்லா கலர்புல்லா படம்புடிச்சிருக்காரு அண்ணே.

அம்புட்டுதேன். இப்ப மத்த விசயங்கள பாப்போமா...(ஆஹா கிளம்பிட்டாங்கய்யா..கிளம்பிட்டாங்க)

படத்துல கதையும்,திரைக்கதையும் கொஞ்சம் அப்படி,இப்படி இருக்கிறதால நம்ம ஹீரோயினையும் கொஞ்சம் அப்படி,இப்படி காட்டியிருக்கோம்.ஒரு வார்த்தைல சொல்லனும்னா பில்லா நயந்தாராவுக்கு மேலா.என்ன* வ*டிவேலு ப*ட*த்துல*யா இப்ப*டினு கேட்க*க்கூடாது.வேற* வ*ழியில்ல*.

அப்புறம் படத்துல சிரிச்சு சிரிச்சு வயிறு வலி வர்ற மாறியெல்லாம் சீன் இல்ல.ஏதோ அங்கொன்னும்,இங்கொன்னுமா எங்கள அறியாம வந்தது தான் இருக்கு.அதனால ஓவரா எதிர்பார்த்து படத்துக்கு வராதீங்க சொல்லிப்புட்டேன்.

வசனங்கள்.நம்ம தம்பிராமையா நல்லா தமிழ்ல வசனம் எழுதுறாப்ல.ஒத்துகிடுதோம்.அதுக்காக இப்படியா தீடீர் திடீர்னு...முடியல*...

படத்துல நானும்,அந்த எமப்பயலும்,நாரதரும் நல்லா நடிச்சிட்டதால மத்தவங்கெல்லாம் ஒப்புக்கு சப்பாணிதான்.

எங்கண்ணண் கவுண்டமணி எமனாகவும்,செந்திலு சித்ரகுப்தனாகவும் நடிச்ச லக்கிமேன் அளவுக்கு கூட படம் இல்லைன்னு பாத்தவங்க சொல்றாங்க.வெயிட் பண்ணி பாப்போம்
எப்ப*டி ஓடுதுன்னு.

மொத்ததுல தமிழ்மண வாசகர்களுக்கு புரியறா மாதிரி சொல்லனும்னா ஒரு நல்ல உபத்திரவம் இல்லாத,எந்த வம்பதும்புக்கும் போகாத,மொக்கை.

கடைசியா ஒன்னே ஒன்னு சொல்லிக்கிறேன்.நாங்க எப்படி படம் எடுத்தாலும் வந்து பாக்குறீங்க...நீங்க ரொம்ப நல்லவங்க...(அவ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்)

சரி வர்ட்டா...அடுத்து ஒரு நல்ல படத்துல சந்திப்போம்(எடுத்தா...)

நீதி:
வருடத்திற்கு சுமார் 100 தமிழ்ப்படங்கள் வெளிவரும்.அதில் 10 தான் நல்ல படங்களாக இருக்கும்.இன்னும் 11 மாசங்கள் இருக்கிறது.காத்திருப்போம்.

http://kadalaiyur.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post_02.html

Idhula irundhu enna theriyudhu,
Oru maasam aayum nalla padame varala,......... except Pirivom Sandhippom----sumaaraana padam

sarna_blr
5th February 2008, 10:27 AM
எல்லாரையும் கொல்லும் எமனையே கொன்றுவிட்டால்? ஒரு நரனின் ஆசையை படமாக்கியிருக்கிறார்கள். பூவுலகில் நாடகம் போட்டு பிழைப்பு நடத்தும் அழகப்பன், பரிகாரம் செய்வதாக நினைத்துக் கொண்டு ஒரு சிலைக்கு மாலை அணிவிக்கிறார். அந்த சிலையோ தேவலோகத்து ரம்பை! வம்பை விலை கொடுத்து வாங்கியது மாதிரி ஆகிவிடுகிறது வாழ்க்கை. மாலை நேரமானால் அலேக்காக தேவலோகத்துக்கு தூக்கிச் செல்லப்படும் அழகப்பன், மறுநாள் பூவுலத்தில் இறக்கிவிடப்படுகிறார். இப்படி மாறி மாறி சவாரி அடிக்கும் அழகப்பன் நம்ப வடிவேலுவேதான்! தேவலோகத்திலும் இந்திரன், எமன் இவர்தான். நல்லவேளை... நீ என்னை மாதிரியே இருக்கியே என்ற வழக்கமான டயலாக் விடாமல் ஆகவேண்டியதை பார்த்திருக்கிறார்கள்.

தோற்றம் - மறைவு என்றுதானே போட்டோவுக்கு கீழே குறிப்பு எழுதுவார்கள்? இங்கே தோற்றம் - ஓட்டம் என்று எழுதி, வடிவேலுவின் தாத்தாக்களின் 'எஸ்கேப்பிசத்தை' பற்றி விவரிக்க, ஆரம்பமே அதிரடி! சதைபோட வேண்டும் என்று நினைப்பவன் மொத்த டானிக்கையும் ஒரே மூச்சில் குடித்த மாதிரி, ஆசைப்பட்ட கெட்டப்பையெல்லாம் போட்டிருக்கிறார் வடிவேலு. இந்த சிரிப்பு ராஜா போட்டிருக்கும் 90 வயது தாத்தா வேடம், நகைச்சுவைக்கு பதிலாக சோகத்தை வரவழைப்பதால், அழகப்பன் பல நேரங்களில் அழுகையப்பனாகவும் ஆகியிருப்பது சற்றே ஆயாசத்தை வரவழைக்கிறது... எமன் கெட்டப்பில் பிரமாண்டமாக உயர்ந்து நிற்கிறார் வடிவேலு. அவரின் தூய தமிழ் வசனங்களும், அடிவயிற்று பிளிறல்களும் புதிய வடிவேலுவை காட்டியிருக்கிறது. எந்நேரமும் பெண்களிடம் கடலை போடும் இந்திரனாகவும் அவரே.

தன்னிடம் அன்பை பொழியும் சிறுமி ஒருத்தியின் மரணத்திற்கு பின் எமனை கொல்லும் உத்தேசத்தோடு இந்திரலோகம் போகும் வடிவேலு, கூடவே சாராய பேரலையும் கொண்டு செல்வது சுவாரஸ்யம். அதில் கொஞ்சத்தை எமனுக்கே ஊற்றிக் கொடுக்கிற கற்பனையும் பலே. ஆனால், அங்கே பொங்கி வழிய வேண்டிய கலகலப்பு, வெறும் சலசலப்பாகவே முடிந்து விடுவதுதான் சப்!

ரம்பா, மேனகா, ஊர்வசி ஆகியோருக்கு போட்டியாக இந்திரலோகத்தில் ஆடவிட யோசித்தார்களோ என்னவோ? 'கோடங்கி பிடாரி ஆத்தா' என்ற பெயரோடு இறக்கிவிடப்பட்டிருக்கிறார் ஸ்ரேயா! ஆத்தா...இதுக்கா இத்தனை பில்டப்பு?

திரும்பிய பக்கமெல்லாம் தன் அசுர கரங்களாலும், கற்பனைகளாலும் பிரமிப்பூட்டியிருக்கிறார் கலை இயக்குனர் தோட்டா தரணி. கண் முன் விரியும் இந்த அதிசயங்களை அதே அழகோடு திரையில் வார்த்திருக்கிறார் ஒளிப்பதிவாளர் கோபிநாத்.

கதைகேற்ற பழைய வாசனையோடு உருவாக்கப்பட்டிருக்கும் பாடல்களும், பின்னணி இசையும் நம்மை அந்த உலகத்திற்கே இட்டுச் செல்கின்றன. இசை சபேஷ் - முரளியா? சபாஷ் - முரளியா?

இந்திரலோகத்தில் ஒரு 'இம்சை' அரசன்!

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/REVIEW/2008/IndhiralogathilNaaAzhagappan.asp

Prabo
5th February 2008, 07:36 PM
From whatever little i seemed to watch of Imsai Arasan, it seemed to be a drag. Wonder what people liked so much in the film. Not very much surprised that INA has flopped though

Imsai was a decent movie and smart publicity ensured it did well apart from it was a historic movie after some time and ofcourse Vadivel's performance as "Imsai arasan". But, the parts of other Vadivelu was boring and particularly second half "sema blade". Its unfortunate that INA makers are not smart enough to understand this and made a movie full of advice from Vadivel instead of full length comedy. Pavam Vadivel pesam 22 padam nadichu irrukalam :(

Sanjeevi
5th February 2008, 07:51 PM
காலையில பூலோகத்துலயும்,நைட்டு மேலோகத்துலயும் இருக்கிற மாதிரி செட்டப்.அப்போ எப்ப தூங்குவ?னெல்லாம் கேட்கக் கூடாது.அழுதுடுவேன்.... அவ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்வ்

Sanjeevi
5th February 2008, 07:52 PM

ps : if you go into archives ... bheema is doing the same business as billa there ;)

Romba santhosapadatheenga, Intha time-la VEL was at No. 2

Pras
5th February 2008, 08:06 PM

Romba santhosapadatheenga, Intha time-la VEL was at No. 2

antha time-la puthu padam ethum release aagama irunthirukkum :huh: :lol:

raaja_rasigan
5th February 2008, 08:47 PM

Imsai was a decent movie and smart publicity ensured it did well apart from it was a historic movie after some time and ofcourse Vadivel's performance as "Imsai arasan". But, the parts of other Vadivelu was boring and particularly second half "sema blade". Its unfortunate that INA makers are not smart enough to understand this and made a movie full of advice from Vadivel instead of full length comedy. Pavam Vadivel pesam 22 padam nadichu irrukalam :(

sankar business mind evanukkavadhu varuma!!!!!!

Pras
5th February 2008, 08:53 PM
the director of imsai arasan is not bad :

- when vadivelu is in jail, his prisoner's number will be "007" :lol:
- dialogues like :
"enakku theriyum neengal irandu peyarum ondru sernthu viduvirgal endru"
"eppadi theriyum ?"
"eppadi theriyum ? sulabamaaga kettu vidalaam, aanal appadi illai endral, eppadi thaan thirai kathayai kondru selvathu ?" :lol:

i am waiting for his arai enn 305

raaja_rasigan
5th February 2008, 09:05 PM

- dialogues like :
"eppadi theriyum ?"
"eppadi theriyum ? sulabamaaga kettu vidalaam, aanal appadi illai endral, eppadi thaan thirai kathayai kondru selvathu ?" :lol:

that simbhu devan has written a lot of jokes in ananda vikatan like mottai baski (ari-giri assembly)

Prabo
5th February 2008, 09:06 PM

- dialogues like :
"eppadi theriyum ?"

Simbu Devan was famous for his jokes in Ananta Vikatan, particularly historic jokes and he adept handling the historic portions. There were many such scenes in Imsai like u mentioned. I prefer to watch the assorted comedy scenes instead of full length movie :)

crajkumar_be
6th February 2008, 11:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhwjtEqkr1U&NR=1
:rotfl: :rotfl: ("but satni" , rapper-style "fool of the idiot of the fool of the ass!" :lol: )

Vaigaippuyal and Vivek in Manadhai Thirudivittai, one of the best comedy tracks of all time 8-)

selvakumar
6th February 2008, 11:10 AM
ரம்பா, மேனகா, ஊர்வசி ஆகியோருக்கு போட்டியாக இந்திரலோகத்தில் ஆடவிட யோசித்தார்களோ என்னவோ? 'கோடங்கி பிடாரி ஆத்தா' என்ற பெயரோடு இறக்கிவிடப்பட்டிருக்கிறார் ஸ்ரேயா! ஆத்தா...இதுக்கா இத்தனை பில்டப்பு?

leosimha
6th February 2008, 12:13 PM

//dig//
Selva, after reading various reports from various sources on the dance of shriya with vadivelu, I would say that "if at all Ajith has taken decision of not taking Shriya for his new film", he has done the right thing in doing so. But we all know Ajith doesn't interfere with the selection of the artistes or technicians.
//dig//

leosimha
8th February 2008, 01:47 PM
Well I am going to watch INA tomorrow at the newly renovated Fame Lido in Lido Mall, Ulsoor, Bangalore. Tickets are priced at Rs 160 per head. :shock:

Thirumaran
8th February 2008, 01:50 PM
Well I am going to watch INA tomorrow at the newly renovated Fame Lido in Lido Mall, Ulsoor, Bangalore. Tickets are priced at Rs 160 per head. :shock:

Sariyaana mokkai nnu paesikaraanga. Avasiyam intha padam paarkanumaa, athuvum ivvalavu vilai koduthu :huh: :roll:

Kalyasi
8th February 2008, 01:53 PM

Sariyaana mokkai nnu paesikaraanga. Avasiyam intha padam paarkanumaa, athuvum ivvalavu vilai koduthu :huh: :roll:

Nalla Kelvi.. Leo anna Better avoid this movie...

leosimha
8th February 2008, 01:54 PM

what to do, my wife likes Vadivelu comedies and she wants to see this at no cost without listening to the reviews of the movie. Hmm, let me ask her opinion after seeing the movie.

leosimha
8th February 2008, 01:56 PM

Nalla Kelvi.. Leo anna Better avoid this movie...

Can't do anything. Also I read the review of Malathi Rangarajan from The Hindu Friday Review of INA. Vadivelu is preachy instead of comedian. And the reviewer has said that preachy stuff which MGR is adept at, Vadivelu is doing it. :lol: Well, I am just thinking how it is going to be tomorrow. :(

Thirumaran
8th February 2008, 02:00 PM
what to do, my wife likes Vadivelu comedies and she wants to see this at no cost without listening to the reviews of the movie. Hmm, let me ask her opinion after seeing the movie.

Padam theatres vittu thookitaa tirupathi poi mottai poadurathaa vaendikoanga. That is much better :lol2:

leosimha
8th February 2008, 02:01 PM

Padam theatres vittu thookitaa tirupathi poi mottai poadurathaa vaendikoanga. That is much better :lol2:

:banghead: :lol:

raaja_rasigan
8th February 2008, 02:23 PM

avaru mottai poduraro illayo.. neenga edhavudhu oru threadly daily mokkai potturreenga :P

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2008, 02:24 PM
Ive always seen vadivelu (even kaundamani and others) shouting on top of his voice, which sends my bp pumping high :evil:

however

there is one scene in PASUMPON, where prabhu loses his temper and almost tries to kill a person. Vadivelu falls on prabhu's feet and requests him with utmost humility to forgo his anger.

vadivelu was :thumbsup:

leosimha
8th February 2008, 02:46 PM
Ive always seen vadivelu (even kaundamani and others) shouting on top of his voice, which sends my bp pumping high :evil:

however

there is one scene in PASUMPON, where prabhu loses his temper and almost tries to kill a person. Vadivelu falls on prabhu's feet and requests him with utmost humility to forgo his anger.

yeah...I don't understand the logic of comedians shouting on top of their voice. :(

In old films also, comedians used to shout but it wasn't irritating like how it is now.

raaja_rasigan
8th February 2008, 02:59 PM

however

yeah...I don't understand the logic of comedians shouting on top of their voice. :(

In old films also, comedians used to shout but it wasn't irritating like how it is now.

it is just similar to how the songs, punch dialogues from heroes, shouting from villains etc. changed from old movies to new movies

leosimha
8th February 2008, 03:14 PM
it is just similar to how the songs, punch dialogues from heroes, shouting from villains etc. changed from old movies to new movies

:roll: yeah...all changed according to the trends.

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 12:41 PM

however

True, Gounder started the trend, but he is much much better than his successors. Gounder's timing & sense of humour are terrific. Vadivelu is no match! Some of his recent comedies are pathetic. Of course there are some real gems like Swing in the Rain, Winner, Telex Pandian. But those are far and few between. Most of the comedies are dumb and unfunny - best suited for the so called B & C arivu jeevigal. :hammer: :bangcomp:

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 12:43 PM
Vadivelu is no match! Some of his recent comedies are pathetic. Of course there are some real gems like Swing in the Rain, Winner, Telex Pandian. But those are far and few between. Most of the comedies are dumb and unfunny - best suited for the so called B & C arivu jeevigal. :hammer: :bangcomp:
Hattori-ku kattam seriyilla nu nenaikkaren! namma kooda vLyadradhE vElayA pOchu :twisted:

selvakumar
11th February 2008, 12:47 PM
Hattori-ku kattam seriyilla nu nenaikkaren! namma kooda vLyadradhE vElayA pOchu :twisted:
:lol:
One thing is sure.. INA is a good example for comparison.. Eman vesam.. Just imagine Goundar in Luckyman withINA after watching it :wink:

Unable to forget his duet with silk in the movie.. "Coca cola, Juhi chawla etc" His take on the human beings in the earth :rotfl: :thumbsup:

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 12:48 PM
One thing is sure.. INA is a good example for comparison..
neenga vera, Hattori sonnadhu mostly unmai dhaan. Of late, his comedies have become stale.. INA-ellam thappi thavari kooda paakkara madhiri illa :oops:

irundhAlum Vaigaippuyal Vaigaipuyal dhaan! :smokesmirk:

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 01:11 PM
One thing is sure.. INA is a good example for comparison..
neenga vera, Hattori sonnadhu mostly unmai dhaan. Of late, his comedies have become stale.. INA-ellam thappi thavari kooda paakkara madhiri illa :oops:

irundhAlum Vaigaippuyal Vaigaipuyal dhaan! :smokesmirk:

Adhaan varuthama irukku CBE, Neenga sollara adhey 'off-late sumaar vadivelu' jokesukku kooda indha B&C makkal vizhundhu vizhundhu sirikkaraanga! It was the way in which Senthil intimidates Gounder and Gounder's reactions that made us laugh. Thiruppi thiruppi Vadivelu podhu makkal kitta adivangaradhula appidi sirikkaradhukku enna dhaan irukku theriyala.

Gounder in Lucky Man! :lol: It was one man show!

joe
11th February 2008, 01:22 PM

:roll: I thought Gounder was mostly in Two men show (with senthil) and Vadivelu is one man show.

Btw, Santhaanam comedy-kellam makkal vizunthu vizunthu sirikkum pothu vadivel comedy-kku sirikkuRathula aacharyam illa. :wink:

leosimha
11th February 2008, 01:24 PM
:banghead: what a boring film! But my wife liked the movie :shock: She says she gets laughter at the sight of Vadivelu. :o

Well the last part where Rambha talks to Azhagappan in hindi was laughable for me where Vadivelu tries to repeat the same sentence in hindi which is very funny. :lol:

Hmm....well is it a loss for both the distributors and the theatre owners.

Well, I forgot to mention the theatre occupancy. It was between 50% to 60%. It should be removed by this Friday when Jodhaa-Akbar releases.

joe
11th February 2008, 01:26 PM
well is it a loss for both the distributors and the theatre owners.

UngaLa maathiri ellorum padam nalla illainnu therinje parthuttu vantha eppadi loss aagum :roll:

leosimha
11th February 2008, 01:31 PM
well is it a loss for both the distributors and the theatre owners.

UngaLa maathiri ellorum padam nalla illainnu therinje parthuttu vantha eppadi loss aagum :roll:

I do know but will the family listen. Not to offend you, You had sometime mentioned that you had seen Pokiri/ATM even after knowing about the same. Sorry for the digression. What I wanted to convey was people have lots of differences. What was shocking and surprising to me was when my wife said she liked the movie. Seriously she said this and said she gets laughter just at the sight of Vadivelu.

Raikkonen
11th February 2008, 01:34 PM
Adhaan varuthama irukku CBE, Neenga sollara adhey 'off-late sumaar vadivelu' jokesukku kooda indha B&C makkal vizhundhu vizhundhu sirikkaraanga! It was the way in which Senthil intimidates Gounder and Gounder's reactions that made us laugh. Thiruppi thiruppi Vadivelu podhu makkal kitta adivangaradhula appidi sirikkaradhukku enna dhaan irukku theriyala.

Amen.. i remember one incident in my house, we were watching a vadivel comedy scene, where Vadivel will get beaten up by Singamuthu (like every other movie), because he doesn't know the guy "Karuppa, Kullama oruthar iruppare avara unakku teriyuma" then it finishes like "avanthanda naanu", and some random people will join and attack vadivel (like every other movie).. my father's driver (he's from india), was :rotfl:ing for the joke.. i found it very funny (not for the scene), because the scene was horrendously unfunny, it was pathetic.. i think Mr.Vadivel has a mass pull, atha vachutan vandi otikkittu iukkaru..

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 01:36 PM

:roll: I thought Gounder was mostly in Two men show (with senthil) and Vadivelu is one man show.

Senthilukku badhil omakuchi irundhirundhalum andha comedy nanragathan irundhirukkum. Senthil without Gounder is :hammer:

Btw, Santhaanam comedy-kellam makkal vizunthu vizunthu sirikkum pothu vadivel comedy-kku sirikkuRathula aacharyam illa. :wink:

Romba Romba correct. Santhanam comedy bayangara mokkai.

joe
11th February 2008, 01:36 PM
Not to offend you, You had sometime mentioned that you had seen Pokiri/ATM even after knowing about the same.
You mistook me ..Summa kindalukaga sonnen .. I didn't see pokkiri in theatre ,but ATM and Billa ..

Actually I wanted to convey the same what you said ..sometime some movies made good collection ..by circumstances many people spend their money ,though they are not interested ,but they are forced. :)

selvakumar
11th February 2008, 02:09 PM
IMO, Goundar in LuckyMan was a one-man Hero indeed. Avarukkunnu fight, pattu, romance etc :oops: Ithanaiyum thaandi avaroda comedy track vera. That is more than what he gets whenever he does comedy with Senthil.

Gounds without Senthil - A tom without a Jerry :) (Read this one in a blog.. I think CR posted it sometime back in Goundar thread)

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 02:10 PM
-repeat-

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 02:11 PM
Gounder-um pala mokkaigala koduthirukkaaru-ngaradha inga naan suttikkaatta kadamaipattirukken (with or without Senthil) :razz:

Puyal adi vaangara maadhiri, ethanayo padathula ivaru mathavangala karuppu nu solliyum, etti odhaikkardhiliyum kaalatha thallirukkaaru!

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 02:15 PM

Amen.. i remember one incident in my house, we were watching a vadivel comedy scene, where Vadivel will get beaten up by Singamuthu (like every other movie), because he doesn't know the guy "Karuppa, Kullama oruthar iruppare avara unakku teriyuma" then it finishes like "avanthanda naanu", and some random people will join and attack vadivel (like every other movie).. my father's driver (he's from india), was :rotfl:ing for the joke.. i found it very funny (not for the scene), because the scene was horrendously unfunny, it was pathetic.. i think Mr.Vadivel has a mass pull, atha vachutan vandi otikkittu iukkaru..

Egjauctlee! And indha maadhiri pala scenes ippo varudhu.
People were accusing Gounder of vulgarity and use of profane language(as in Mollamaari, Capemaari). But none of Vadivelu's comedies are without words like 'urine sandhu', 'shit' etc. One of his recent comedies, in which he throws a soft drink in the bin& fights with another customer, started well but ended in the same manner(beaten by someone).
Telex Pandian, Mark&Steve, KattaDorai are all memorable but has he run out of stock now?
Wonder whether his market will be affected by the failure of Azhagappan. After effects have started showing up as he is replaced by Vivek in Kuselan.

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 02:18 PM
But none of Vadivelu's comedies are without words like 'urine sandhu', '****' etc.
:notthatway: It's "moothara sandhu" :oops:

In general, i wouldn't associate vulgarity wiht either of them (though you can find it here and there).
Venniradai is the ultimate in that and double entendres :thumbsup: :rotfl:

sriranga
11th February 2008, 02:18 PM
vadivelu is a better actor than gounder

ekjample: devar magan

leosimha
11th February 2008, 02:20 PM
Not to offend you, You had sometime mentioned that you had seen Pokiri/ATM even after knowing about the same.
You mistook me ..Summa kindalukaga sonnen .. I didn't see pokkiri in theatre ,but ATM and Billa ..

Actually I wanted to convey the same what you said ..sometime some movies made good collection ..by circumstances many people spend their money ,though they are not interested ,but they are forced. :)

Joe, I do know made a sarcasm on me. :) that's why I put "Not to offend you" to convey that for family sake, we can't force our negative opinion on others.

When I had mentioned that I had seen INA to my sister, she was saying how come did I watch a Vadivelu movie when I would prefer only Kamal or Ajith movies. I had got a very good rap from my sister. :lol:

Well opinions do differ from people to people. :)

crajkumar_be
Sriranga,
Yes. IMO both are decent *actors* but Vadivel has the edge in my book.. 8-)
Some of the comedies in the phase where he was "lean", thathroobamaana acting!

Raikkonen
Gounder-um pala mokkaigala koduthirukkaaru-ngaradha inga naan suttikkaatta kadamaipattirukken (with or without Senthil) :razz:

Puyal adi vaangara maadhiri, ethanayo padathula ivaru mathavangala karuppu nu solliyum, etti odhaikkardhiliyum kaalatha thallirukkaaru!

Ohoo apdiyakkum..
Ithavathu parvalaingna..

tell me one movie where Vadivel doesn't use the word "Sandaali".. do u think i can watch and hear the word, while i'm with my sister or any other females.. worse still, he uses it to refer women..

another arguement is that Gounder always beat up Senthil.. He only beats him when he makes mistakes, no just some random people gather and attack a guy.. "setthu sethhu vilayadalama", i still dunno how one blue hell it got famous..

sriranga
11th February 2008, 02:22 PM
But none of Vadivelu's comedies are without words like 'urine sandhu', '****' etc.
:notthatway: It's "moothara sandhu" :oops:

In general, i wouldn't associate vulgarity wiht either of them (though you can find it here and there).
Venniradai is the ultimate in that and double entendres :thumbsup: :rotfl:

in one movie vadivelu comes thru the roof, venniraadai sleeping covering himself in blanket with both his hands on his chest"

vadivelu goes, " yov nee eppo parthaalum double meaning-la thaan pesuva, ippo doble meaning-laye thoonguriye yaa" :lol:

Raikkonen
11th February 2008, 02:22 PM

Gounder is a better comedian than Vadivel

ekjample: Every single movie

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 02:26 PM
in one movie vadivelu comes thru the roof, venniraadai sleeping covering himself in blanket with both his hands on his chest"

vadivelu goes, " yov nee eppo parthaalum double meaning-la thaan pesuva, ippo doble meaning-laye thoonguriye yaa" :lol:
yeah :rotfl:

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 02:39 PM

In Devar Magan, as a faithful servant to the Thevar clan, Vadivelu played well. His rold in Emtan Magan was also good. Agreed. Baring movies like Chinna Gounder, I dont think Gounder was given an opportunity to show his emoting skills( :roll: ). Forget it. Probably he isnt fit to play such roles at all. We never expected him to do so. Also such characters were mostly given to Janakaraj during those days. But when it comes to timing, sense of humour, dialogue delivery, reactions, SCENE STEALING, making co-actors look like lilliputs, Gounder rules!

CBE, I think Gounder without Senthil is definitely better than Tom without Jerry. Some of his best comedies are with Sathyaraj, Karthik, Rajini, Vadivelu and even Thalaivar!

P.S: andha word use panna venamennu dhaan 'urine sandhu' nnu sonnen.... :)

raaja_rasigan
11th February 2008, 02:41 PM
but vadivelu's pokkiri...

1) idhu en thanni illai.... thanni edhula vandhalum pudikkiranga

2) urine tank odanjiruchu

3) while vayyapuri takes the tea cup near to his mouth... vadivelu crosses

---------------------------------------
maha kanraviyana katchigal.... vadivelu's percentage is more in these type of comedies compared to any other in tamil field
------------------------------------
top among these:

one prabhu movie: Middle calss madhavan

vadivelu goes for toilet & there is no water in the pipe.......

raaja_rasigan
11th February 2008, 02:44 PM
CBE, I think Gounder without Senthil is definitely better than Tom without Jerry.

In reality, both are very good friends, Senthil always rates him as a elder both...... on screen both compliment each other....

but Gounder thaniya jeicha alavukku senthil jeikkalai.. thats te sad part in that combination

hattori_hanzo
11th February 2008, 02:49 PM
but vadivelu's pokkiri...

1) idhu en thanni illai.... thanni edhula vandhalum pudikkiranga

2) urine tank odanjiruchu

3) while vayyapuri takes the tea cup near to his mouth... vadivelu crosses

---------------------------------------
maha kanraviyana katchigal.... vadivelu's percentage is more in these type of comedies compared to any other in tamil field
------------------------------------
top among these:

one prabhu movie: Middle calss madhavan

vadivelu goes for toilet & there is no water in the pipe.......

A big YES! ippellaam indha maadhiri comedy kaatchigala TVla repeat panni panni ellarum kudumbathoda serndhu rasikka aarambichuttanga.

u can add this one too: ponnu paakka pona edathil pant'laye urine povaar. :bangcomp:

Double meaningukkum indha maadhiri explicita asingama kaataradhukkum vithyasam undu. IMO, Venniradai moorthy, Bhagyaraj comedy ellam double meaninga irundhalum "Chee" nnu solra madhiri irukkadhu.

Corleone
11th February 2008, 02:49 PM

In Devar Magan, as a faithful servant to the Thevar clan, Vadivelu played well. His rold in Emtan Magan was also good. Agreed. Baring movies like Chinna Gounder, I dont think Gounder was given an opportunity to show his emoting skills( :roll: ). Forget it. Probably he isnt fit to play such roles at all. We never expected him to do so. Also such characters were mostly given to Janakaraj during those days. But when it comes to timing, sense of humour, dialogue delivery, reactions, SCENE STEALING, making co-actors look like lilliputs, Gounder rules!

CBE, I think Gounder without Senthil is definitely better than Tom without Jerry. Some of his best comedies are with Sathyaraj, Karthik, Rajini, Vadivelu and even Thalaivar!

P.S: andha word use panna venamennu dhaan 'urine sandhu' nnu sonnen.... :)

Goundar was absolutely fabulous in that v.shekar movie with banupriya
The villainous role performed by Goundar even made me to hate him in that movie....even thou the role had some humorous scenes he was a ruthless.

That movie showed that he can perform any role.

raaja_rasigan
11th February 2008, 03:01 PM
Goundar was absolutely fabulous in that v.shekar movie with banupriya
The villainous role performed by Goundar even made me to hate him in that movie....even thou the role had some humorous scenes he was a ruthless.

That movie showed that he can perform any role.

i think that is "pondatti sonna ketukkanum"

he is not a villain but a greedy mamanar...

that septic tank cleaning scene :rotfl:

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 03:09 PM
i think that is "pondatti sonna ketukkanum"

he is not a villain but a greedy mamanar...

that septic tank cleaning scene :rotfl:
ULTIMATE! :rotfl:

crajkumar_be
11th February 2008, 03:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4f4K5Aidqw&NR=1

selvakumar
11th February 2008, 03:35 PM
The issue many had with GM was not the vulgarity in his comedies. But his over preaching at times. esp in movies he played a second hero. :( Goundar - Senthil combo is the ultimate. Solo goundar is not that much lovable.

& Vulgarity pazhaya movies la kamminnu nenaikiraen. (before Suruli, Thengai etc)

MADDY
11th February 2008, 03:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4f4K5Aidqw&NR=1

adha andha oor kaarana dhaan ketkanum :rotfl: one of the very intelligent jokes - i have cracked this with my NI colleagues here and they were awe with the quality of comedy we have 8-)

dinesh13284
11th February 2008, 05:41 PM
Vadivel has become famous among kids.. and that's why he is surviving with his loud , crying expressions. The one think i like about in him is his body language.. Since the new generation have not seen much of Goudar, they are stuck to Vadivel..

raaja_rasigan
11th February 2008, 07:34 PM
இந்திரலோகத்தில் நா.அழகப்பன் படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து இனி ஆண்டுக்கு 2 படங்களில் கதாநாயகனாக நடிப்பைத் தொடர்வது என்ற முடிவில் இருக்கிறார்,வடிவேலு.

http://www.dailythanthi.com/magazines/nyaru_kudumpa_Cinema.htm

sriranga
11th February 2008, 07:50 PM
இந்திரலோகத்தில் நா.அழகப்பன் படத்தைத் தொடர்ந்து இனி ஆண்டுக்கு 2 படங்களில் கதாநாயகனாக நடிப்பைத் தொடர்வது என்ற முடிவில் இருக்கிறார்,வடிவேலு.

http://www.dailythanthi.com/magazines/nyaru_kudumpa_Cinema.htm

avara vecchi padam edukka producer ready-a irukanume.

Kalyasi
11th February 2008, 08:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NENeYSdYNTI

:lol: :lol: :lol:

raaja_rasigan
11th February 2008, 08:48 PM
[tscii:2575d664f8]வைகைப் புயல் ஹீரோவாக நடித்து வெளியாகியுள்ள படம், வியாபார ரீதியில் சுணக்கம் காட்டுவதால் அப்செட்டாகிவிட்டாராம் அவர். ‘விரைவில் மற்றொரு படத்தில் ஹீரோவாகி, அதை ஹிட் படமாகக் கொடுப்பேன்’ என்று புதிய சபதம் செய்துள்ளாராம் புயல்.

:kumudam reporter:[/tscii:2575d664f8]

rsubras
11th February 2008, 11:23 PM
Vadivelu's dialogues are more famous across all classes of ppl than any other comedians and even most of the heroes

although Vivek is my personal favorite, Vadivelu definitely rocks except when he tries too much to give what he calls as "comedy".... lowering his dignity too much (in films like Maruthamalai), otherwise censorable scene/words ah vachu comedy panna try panrathu, panna bit -aiye thirumba thirumba panrathu etc.,

NOV
12th February 2008, 09:15 AM
ILNA is just an attempt to ride on VV's popularity. The comedy is few and far between. One of the corniest lines imitating Kamal (neenga nallavaraa kettavaraa) and the immediate aah-aah cry by VV, got the most laughs. (This scene was mel_brookish to the core. :roll: )

mostly the audience were silent and sometimes confused whether it was a devotional movie ... (the azhagar kOvil scene in the climax makes me biased to the film :P )

however, the audience in malaysia at least, are ready to lap up vadivElu regardless of funny or not. last friday at colliseum the queue for the ticket was huge. last sunday when i went to State cinema, the 3pm show was full! :shock: managed to watch it at Odeon (thanks to the easy traffic) where the crowd was quite impressive too.

dell_gt
13th February 2008, 08:15 PM
number 4 at Malasysia BO

Malaysia Box Office Top Ten:
7 February 2008 - 10 February 2008
Cj7
Kung Fu Dunk
John Rambo
Indiralogathil Na Azhagappan
Meet The Spartans
One Missed Call
Cuci
Dunia Baru The Movie
The Eye
Cloverfield

hattori_hanzo
14th February 2008, 07:11 AM
ILNA is just an attempt to ride on VV's popularity. The comedy is few and far between. One of the corniest lines imitating Kamal (neenga nallavaraa kettavaraa) and the immediate aah-aah cry by VV, got the most laughs. (This scene was mel_brookish to the core. :roll: )

mostly the audience were silent and sometimes confused whether it was a devotional movie ... (the azhagar kOvil scene in the climax makes me biased to the film :P )

however, the audience in malaysia at least, are ready to lap up vadivElu regardless of funny or not. last friday at colliseum the queue for the ticket was huge. last sunday when i went to State cinema, the 3pm show was full! :shock: managed to watch it at Odeon (thanks to the easy traffic) where the crowd was quite impressive too.

Shabaaa! We have seen umpteen imitations of this scene. Probably Vadivelu was the only one who had'nt made fun of it, till now? You too Brutus!!

Raikkonen
14th February 2008, 08:19 AM
Ithaye Vivek panniruntha, odane avarukku Kamal mela oru ithu-nu sollirupeenga

hattori_hanzo
14th February 2008, 09:39 AM

i think u r referring to Kamal fans, in general. But I dont have anything against Vivek. In a manner, it is good that he says something about Kamal in all his movies.
But making fun of the same scene in so many movies is :fatigue:

crajkumar_be
15th February 2008, 12:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKS_ICDiaaE&feature=related

Roshan
15th February 2008, 01:01 PM

:exactly:

crajkumar_be
15th February 2008, 01:03 PM
It's a known fact that Vivek kalaichufies (or tries to) Kamal in many films. He has done it off-screen too. Once in Dr.Pattam vizha and also in VV audio release function.
So, obviously, Vadivel panrathukkum Vivek panrathukkum neraya vithyasam irukku.

littlemaster1982
15th February 2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKS_ICDiaaE&feature=related

Ayyayo, iranguna bus-laiye yetthi viduraaingale :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Nerd
15th February 2008, 01:14 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I think we should compile aNNan's deadly/deathless one-liners and *host* them in the first post of this thread :P

littlemaster1982
15th February 2008, 01:18 PM
:rotfl: :rotfl: I think we should compile aNNan's deadly/deathless one-liners and *host* them in the first post of this thread :P

:exactly: Infact there are numerous lines like this which are not so famous.

crajkumar_be
15th February 2008, 01:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDHQsY40GAw

I think its already posted here but here it is, one more time - Soonapaana Intro, from one of the best comedy tracks of all time [can't find the other scenes from this film, which are better than this one :( ]

crajkumar_be
26th February 2008, 06:23 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mrw0Wp6RTA4
"Maayi" Tea-kadai Comedy 8-)

P_R
26th February 2008, 06:32 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mrw0Wp6RTA4 "Maayi" Tea-kadai Comedy 8-) :rotfl:

Though he has done plenty of 'similar' roles look at the difference he shows in voice and style.

enna da ippidi pEsureenga :D

edukkuraana edukkuraanaa :lol:

And the hug and expression :clap:

littlemaster1982
26th February 2008, 06:47 PM
I was cracked up on this line: Jail-la irukka vendiya paya ellam potti kadaila vandhu ukkandhukittu ennaa kusumbu pandraainga paathiya? :rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
26th February 2008, 08:33 PM
தமிழில் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கிய படங்களைப் பார்த்த இந்தி நடிகர் அமீர்கான், அதில் வடிவேலுவின் தமாசு நடிப்பை ஏகமாய் புகழ்ந்துள்ளார். சேதியறிந்து இந்த சூட்டோடு இந்தியிலும் கால் பதிக்க, "ரூட்' போடுகிறார் வடிவேலு.

http://www.dinamalar.com/2008FEB24varamalar/THUNUK.asp

littlemaster1982
26th February 2008, 08:49 PM
Murugadoss directed only three tamil films (Dheena, Ramana and Ghajini) and Vadivelu hasn't acted in any of these films. Dinamalar :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
26th February 2008, 08:51 PM

nan "pokkiri" padatha solrangannu nenachu post pannittaen

Sanguine Sridhar
26th February 2008, 08:52 PM
Murugadoss directed only three tamil films (Dheena, Ramana and Ghajini) and Vadivelu hasn't acted in any of these films. Dinamalar :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good catch LM! :lol:

Amarshiva
27th February 2008, 12:45 AM
Arasiyalla ethellam satharanamappa...... :lol:

Good catch LM! :lol:

P_R
27th February 2008, 01:23 PM
Middle class Madhavan
Vadivelu's auto is stopped by a traffic constable

Policeman: License irukka ?
Vadivelu: ennayyA eppOdhum paNam dhaanayyA kEppeenga..ippo pudhusaa license kEkkureenga :lol:

Actually a mokkai dialogue but with the 'genuine surprise' in his tone and spontaneity he will make it funny.

rangan_08
27th February 2008, 03:52 PM
தமிழில் ஏ.ஆர்.முருகதாஸ் இயக்கிய படங்களைப் பார்த்த இந்தி நடிகர் அமீர்கான், அதில் வடிவேலுவின் தமாசு நடிப்பை ஏகமாய் புகழ்ந்துள்ளார். சேதியறிந்து இந்த சூட்டோடு இந்தியிலும் கால் பதிக்க, "ரூட்' போடுகிறார் வடிவேலு.

I've also read this news - only diff. is, AR M iyakkiya padangal enbathu thavaru. When Aamir wanted to see Asin's films (bcoz she is doing Hindi Gazni also), AR M screened Pokkiri for him and Aamir liked VV so much that he was in splits most of the time :)

dinesh13284
28th February 2008, 06:39 PM

I've also read this news - only diff. is, AR M iyakkiya padangal enbathu thavaru. When Aamir wanted to see Asin's films (bcoz she is doing Hindi Gazni also), AR M screened Pokkiri for him and Aamir liked VV so much that he was in splits most of the time :) :oops:

ajithfederer
1st March 2008, 09:29 AM
Nesam pudhusu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k09np5zAwQg)

NOV
1st March 2008, 05:54 PM
the no. 1 of VV comedy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNPcRPzhZgA&feature=related

naa oththukkurEn, un thaai paththininu oththukkurEn :rotfl:

raaja_rasigan
3rd March 2008, 10:07 PM
Shriya has given a nickname for Vadivelu. Any guesses? He is Jim Kerry of Tamil Nadu!

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/36995.html

crajkumar_be
26th March 2008, 12:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QActla5kRVo
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
Vintage Vaigaippuyal acting, dialogue delivery and baadi lOnguvage! 8-)

And check out the way he goes "Aey!" from 1:18 onwards :lol:

crajkumar_be
26th March 2008, 12:19 PM
Pasumpon - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_e35KM9vk

Nerd
27th March 2008, 08:05 AM
From Hei: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPjzPa7x3Cc&feature=related

thaniyA pOyi kEtta adhu thagaRaaru
thanniya pOttu pOyi kEtta adhu varalaaRu

bus-a nippAtti yEthi enna asingapaduthaadha

And to top it off,
naangaLLAm karunjiRutha eppayumE gun maadhiri nippOm.

:lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think this is the movie in which the ever-lasting one-liner (sabbaaa..) appeared...

littlemaster1982
27th March 2008, 08:06 AM
bus-a nippAtti yEthi enna asingapaduthaadha

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think this is the movie in which the ever-lasting one-liner (sabbaaa..) appeared...

Yeah Nerd. He comes as Lord Murugan and says this dialogue :lol:

HBK
28th March 2008, 12:20 PM
Thalainagaram was so great. One liners were just out of the world.. My favs were

1) Thivya, nee yarayo nenachittu vaazhavettiya irukkapora, Naan onnaye nenachittu vettiya vazhama irukka poren

2) Yevanda ivan shaving pann korangu matiri irukkan

3) Body strongu, Basement Weaku

4) Hey, naan jailku poren, jailku poren, naanum rowdythan

5) Irumalada urumuren..

6) On Uruppa edukka vantha karuppu paruppu

all were great

5)

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th April 2008, 01:39 AM
http://veyililmazai.blogspot.com/2006/12/13.html

short shori on annan where he goes to america :lol:

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
19th April 2008, 02:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k09np5zAwQg&feature=related

enna kaiiaya pudichi iluthiyaa

enna vaaikkaa thagaraaru

enna xyz

Nerd
2nd May 2008, 10:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/naisekar
This user "naisekar" has three videos from thalaimagan. I just saw them back-to-back for the umpteenth time..

Naisekar is a cult character :lol: :rotfl: :thumbsup:

littlemaster1982
2nd May 2008, 10:14 AM
Nerd,

It is 'Thalainagaram'. 'Thalaimagan' is Sarathkumar's 100th film ;)

Nerd
2nd May 2008, 10:17 AM
But who cares about the movie or its name when naaisekar is present :exactly:

littlemaster1982
2nd May 2008, 10:32 AM
Of course. The film is still being discussed only because of him :P

crajkumar_be
2nd May 2008, 11:05 AM

Stand-out pieces:

"Rolling la po!" - :lol:

The face and voice of the sidekick who asks "Punchu dialaakka pesara nee enna periya paruppa" and "naan dhaan.. ippa enna panna pore?" :rotfl2:

"sitti, sengalpet, narth-arkaat, south-arkaat,..... FMS varaikkum paathavan da naanu" - :rotfl: :notworthy:

Kalyasi
2nd May 2008, 11:25 AM

Stand-out pieces:

The face and voice of the sidekick who asks "Punchu dialaakka pesara nee enna periya paruppa" and "naan dhaan.. ippa enna panna pore?" :rotfl2:

"sitti, sengalpet, narth-arkaat, south-arkaat,..... FMS varaikkum paathavan da naanu" - :rotfl: :notworthy:

Wanted a vanthu Rowdy ngaren etha matengaraan...

Enga amma sathiyama naa rowdy ya :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thirumaran
5th May 2008, 01:33 PM

Stand-out pieces:

Wanted a vanthu Rowdy ngaren etha matengaraan...

Enga amma sathiyama naa rowdy ya :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

P_R
5th May 2008, 02:13 PM
The Vadivelu oneliners I use most often are:
1) vetriyum thOlviyum veeranukku jagajam :lol:
2) enna sirippu.... rascal :lol: :lol:
2) mudiyumA.....thEkku dA from Panchalankurichi :rotfl:

leosimha
5th May 2008, 06:23 PM
The Vadivelu oneliners I use most often are:
1) vetriyum thOlviyum veeranukku jagajam :lol:
2) enna sirippu.... rascal :lol: :lol:
2) mudiyumA.....thEkku dA from Panchalankurichi :rotfl:

:lol: :rotfl:

ajithfederer
6th May 2008, 06:49 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jpxkgPm2rz0&feature=related

P_R
20th May 2008, 12:36 PM
Watched the Vadivelu-Muthukalai(?) "Sethu Sethu viLayAduvomA" comedy last night.

Vadivelu's expressions are just :lol:

Vadivelu: SeththuppOyAdA ippidi pEsikkirukkOm ?
M: Sethadhaik koodavA maRappAnga !

M: Sethu seththu viLayAduvOmA ?
VV: enna daa kabadi viLayAda koopidura maadhiri koopidura :rotfl:

littlemaster1982
20th May 2008, 03:37 PM
Watched the Vadivelu-Muthukalai(?) "Sethu Sethu viLayAduvomA" comedy last night.

Vadivelu's expressions are just :lol:

Vadivelu: SeththuppOyAdA ippidi pEsikkirukkOm ?
M: Sethadhaik koodavA maRappAnga !

M: Sethu seththu viLayAduvOmA ?
VV: enna daa kabadi viLayAda koopidura maadhiri koopidura :rotfl:

VV: Inimey un edhukka kooda varamaattenda :rotfl:

CEDYBLUE
20th May 2008, 04:29 PM
soona! panna! ithu appadiya maintain panniko! :lol:

rangan_08
20th May 2008, 04:32 PM
I think Friends is one of VV's best....

" 200 varushama odikkittirundha gadigaratha odachittiye..

Happaada, naan kooda pudusuuunnu nenaichen....." :lol:

Vivasaayi
20th May 2008, 04:32 PM

indha panjayatha kalaika naan patta paadu enakuthan theriyum...veena siruthaya sorandi paakadha...

soona paana..unna yarum onnum panna mudiyadhu...udra udra udra :lol:

rangan_08
20th May 2008, 04:45 PM
1) Nee Naai Sekar-ngura TERROR kitta pesikkittirukke... :D

2) Enna vekkama
Aama
Enakkukooda adhedhan

3) kodutha velaya ozhunga seingada en APPURACENTU-gala

4) why blood - same blood

Vivasaayi
20th May 2008, 04:51 PM
highlight comedy of vadivelu

(teacher to prabhudeva):congratulations

vadivelu:ohhhh...neenga rengarajan relationa

CEDYBLUE
22nd May 2008, 02:30 PM
highlight comedy of vadivelu

(teacher to prabhudeva):congratulations

vadivelu:ohhhh...neenga rengarajan relationa

CEDYBLUE
22nd May 2008, 02:36 PM
Somemore popular dialogues of VaigaiPuyal

"Hey Shalu ma enna ipavay kalla vilunthukitu.....ithellam marriageku appuram vachikilam da darling" :rotfl:

"Sinam konda singatha siraila adachigana athu cellaya sethachirum parallayaaaaaaaa" :lol:

"mala nala erukia mala" (u have to watch his reactions---priceless)

and lots more :D

CEDYBLUE
22nd May 2008, 02:57 PM

indha panjayatha kalaika naan patta paadu enakuthan theriyum...veena siruthaya sorandi paakadha...

soona paana..unna yarum onnum panna mudiyadhu...udra udra udra :lol:

:rotfl: do u remember the scene when the bomb explodes near him....d he would stilll say ....'uuudra uudra'.......that was :rotfl:

Vivasaayi
22nd May 2008, 03:12 PM
soona paana was a classic and it would stand tall with almost any classic by any comedy legend in tamil cinema

:yes:

CEDYBLUE
22nd May 2008, 03:31 PM
"Po po busa nipati yethi enna asinga paduthatha"

CEDYBLUE
22nd May 2008, 03:33 PM
"apadina udanay mandapatha book pannu...enn epadi yena kadathi love torcher panra"

Bhavana would be like :shock:

P_R
3rd June 2008, 05:36 PM
Saw the drinking scene in "en purushan kuzhandhai maadhiri" last night.

Sundarrajan: Still I am a young :lol:
Vadivelu: yarrA ivan....eppidi paathaalum namma paya daa ivan :lol:

Vivasaayi
3rd June 2008, 07:57 PM
enna perusu ipdi solleeta...pona varam ramasamiyoda aata kanoamnu pradhu kuduthanala...avana thorthi thorathi vetalaya...adhelam avan munnadi vandhupogumla

sollu.....sollithan paru...

(bting the tongue)sollu..yaru thirudunaanu sollu

perusu...aadu vandhuducha illayanu kettu avana solla sollunga

nee irupada...avan iruka vendama

aahhhahhh...panjayathu mudinjudhu ellarum kelambunga...

perusu ...indha panjayatha kalaika naan patta padu enaku than theriyum...siruthaya sorandi paakatha

soona paana...unna yaralum onnum panna mudiyadhu..ipdiye maintain pannika...

Vivasaayi
3rd June 2008, 08:00 PM
chinna gounder

vadivelu:ennane oru tholilaaliku tholilaali

gounds kicks

Vivasaayi
3rd June 2008, 08:02 PM
denmark-a?

ennoda mammiyum daddiyum anga thana livingston :lol:

Raikkonen
3rd June 2008, 08:03 PM
one parthiban movie..

vadivel : Naaku tavaramatten
parthiban: athu vaaku
vadivel: ippa taavaritten, inime tavaramatten

Vivasaayi
4th July 2008, 09:38 AM
"suruthi is very happy...she want tell something"

"i pay money...complain warden"

"u u u ..i fool of the idiot of the fool of the ass"

"ohhh...neenga rengarajan relationa"

"hello dubaaya...brother mark irukaara"

"leeaaave it..bee haapy...cool down cool down..."

"engaaathaa appanuku vera adutha vaaramthana purograaaamu"

"i am ur best friend"

rangan_08
4th July 2008, 09:52 AM
Y'day comedy programme (don't know the film's name), Vadivelu plays a "vettiyaan". He not only shines in comedy but proves to be a good singer & a good character artiste in that scene.

After placing the corpse in the pyre, he starts singing...

"Aandiyum inge
Arasanum inge
Nam vazvil kaana
Samarasam ulavum idame.."

While fininshing the song, tears will glitter in his eyes & he starts choking. Romba anubavichu paadiyiruppaar.

Excellent Vadivelu.

rangan_08
4th July 2008, 09:59 AM
VARUUUM, AANA VARAADHUUUU :lol:

"Ennatha" Kannayya gives a tough fight here.

EK : Thambi, neenga chumma thaga thagannu MGR madhiri sevappa irukeenga

VV : Yaaru, naanu, MGR madhiri ? sevappa ?... :shock: yov perusu, ozhunga roatta pathu vandiya oattu... :D

Vivasaayi
4th July 2008, 10:02 AM
VARUUUM, AANA VARAADHUUUU :lol:

"Ennatha" Kannayya gives a tough fight here.

EK : Thambi, neenga chumma thaga thagannu MGR madhiri sevappa irukeenga

VV : Yaaru, naanu, MGR madhiri ? sevappa ?... :shock: yov perusu, ozhunga roatta pathu vandiya oattu... :D

ennatha kannayya tough fighta...he won vadivelu in that scene hands down :lol: