PDA

View Full Version : New movies of PRASANNA (Kannum Kannum)

Wibha
5th February 2007, 09:52 AM
[tscii:aa5c40e73e]Prasanna debuted with Susi Ganesan's Five Star went on to become a hero for those directors who want the protagonist to don the boy-next-door look.

His debut film did average business but his next two films flopped miserably at the box-office. Azhagiya Theeye was critically acclaimed but Kasthuri Maan flopped. Kanda Naal Muthal was a good grosser.

His next movie is KANNUM KANNUM

cast- Prasanna,Chitra Rangavasan, Udhayathara, Pondy Ravi
Vadivelu, Neepa, Vijayakumar, Varshini, Rajesh, Priya,Santhanam Akila, Harrish, Ashok , Nellai Siva ,Singamuthu , “Mime” Gopi

Kannum Kannum is not a true story. Yet, it is a tale that could happen to any one of us...
In an age where the boundaries in story-telling, between pure love and vulgarity are blurred everyday, Screen Play Entertainment's Kannum Kannum is like manna from heaven. The producers, Mr. M.R. Mohan Ratha and Mr. B.S. Radhakrishnan are firm believers that the most powerful element of a film is the story itself, especially stories which affect normal, everyday people and yet are shown on screen in an appealing manner.

Kannum Kannum is such a story. A movie with no violence, vulgarity or crudity, it manages to keep the audience interested and feeling much empathy nevertheless. The story of Sathyamurthy (Prasanna) and Anandhi (newcomer Udhayatara) and their intertwined lives. It is a love story, but not cliched. It talks of love and life, but is not melodramatic. It speaks of ageless emotions, but is not a boring drama. Of course, life is not all deep thought and speculation but also filled with cheer and laughter - provided in Kannum Kannum by Udumban (Vadivelu), who is capable of keeping everyone in splits all their lives if not for the distrubring awakening of reality.
[/tscii:aa5c40e73e]

selvakumar
5th February 2007, 10:03 AM
:?

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:05 AM
:roll:

rockydeva
5th February 2007, 10:08 AM

Wibha, wt u are tring to say here, Did u like prassanna????

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:10 AM

i haven't seen da movie but yea i like prasanna :D

Sinthiya
5th February 2007, 10:12 AM
I liked his performance in Kanda Naal Muthal....:clap:...it was nice...

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:16 AM
Kannum Kannum - Worth listening to (actually they are)

'Manmadharasa' Dheena has come up with a variety fare in Kannum Kannum. The movie, directed by Marimuthu, features Prasanna and Malayalam actress Udhayathara. It is a happy sign that Dheena has come out with a music album with enough thrust on good lyrics by Vairamuthu. The album has five catchy songs with Dheena himself rendering his voice for a track.

Hitherto known for his racy numbers, Dheena has proved that he can come up with soft melody too.

Padhinettu Vayasu (Suchitra)

It is a good beginning to the album. A peppy song with good orchestration. Vairamuthu has penned the emotions of a modern Tamil girl and the problems faced by her in the society. Dheena has chosen to avoid heavy instruments and gives a pleasant feel to this rocking number.

Ennayum Unnaiyum (Karthik, Chinmayi)

A cute number in the album, with the right fusion of Carnatic and the western hip-hop. The song begins with an alapana followed by a collage of changing rhythms. Karthik is at his best bringing the right emotions in his voice. A romantic duet, Chinmayi with her unique style of rendition, chips in with her best.

Anbae Anbaethan (Dheena)

The song brings out the good singer in Dheena. Reminding one of Ilayaraja in his prime form, the song is very slow to begin with. It gathers momentum as it progresses. Sure to catch the hearts of the listeners, especially the youngsters, for youthful lyrics by Vairamuthu.

Never was love described so beautifully in Tamil cinema. Hats off to Vairamuthu for the appealing lyrics. Dheena's intelligent use of flute in the interlude is another major highlight of the song.

Kutraalam Kutraalam (Harish Raghavendra, Malathi)

A typical Dheena emerges out in the song. The racy song set in a rural tune has all the mass ingredients in it. It has racy tune, catchy rhythm, peppy beats and what not. A good fast folk number, the song is sure to attract the front-benchers. Malathi overshadows Harish Raghavendra in the song.

Ennannu Puriyallayae (Naproon Gosha)

A racy track in the album, it oozes with energy all through. Naproon Gosha sings it with an Anglican accent. This number tells us about the changes brought about by love in a lover's life. Dheena is seemingly inspired by his works in his earlier movies.

rockydeva
5th February 2007, 10:21 AM
Prasanna is a Director artist, he gives what ever the director needs, but for tamil cinema thats not enough, he has to devalop his heroism

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:25 AM
I liked his performance in Kanda Naal Muthal....:clap:...it was nice...

yea i luved his acting in Kanda Naal Mudhal

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:26 AM
Prasanna is a Director artist, he gives what ever the director needs, but for tamil cinema thats not enough, he has to devalop his heroism

but tat does not mean dat u can't appreciate his gud acting or anything

Sinthiya
5th February 2007, 10:32 AM
exactly 8-) ....

rockydeva
5th February 2007, 10:49 AM

ofcourse i appreciate his acting skills

but i think you remember Mohan who is a director artist,he gave 16 silver jublie movies,good actor,he was the highest paid actor at that time, NOW wt happend to him???

Thats the value of heroism

Wibha
5th February 2007, 10:52 AM

ofcourse i appreciate his acting skills

but i think you remember Mohan who is a director artist,he gave 16 silver jublie movies,good actor,he was the highest paid actor at that time, NOW wt happend to him???

Thats the value of heroism

sorry but i disagree ........mohan was never good at acting ......his hits were mainly because of Ilayaraja's Music........once Ilayaraja's music went a bit down Mohan came down......which is not the case with Prasanna.....

Prasanna has the luks and the talents.....appadipatha every actor at one point of time gets a full stop for acting......

rockydeva
5th February 2007, 11:09 AM
Prasanna has the luks and the talents.....appadipatha every actor at one point of time gets a full stop for acting......

Wt you said is correct, every actor at one point of time gets a full stop for acting......, BUT not at the early stages

look at prasanna career, 5STAR is a average movie,after that 3 big FLOPS, PRAKASH RAJ gave him a chance the movie runs not because of PRASANNA, but for the director,again he jgave 2 big flops

The same director and produce gave life again, did u think the sucess come of his acting skills??

MADDY
5th February 2007, 11:23 AM
hey gals, let me get this straight........wats so great abt Prasanna, Simbhu,jeeva,vishal,dhanush?? they neither look gud like hrithik or John nor they can act like kamal or mohan lal.......i mean y is there so much of adulation for such guys?? :roll: ........(its not vaitherichal FYI :wink: )

Wibha, look at 10 boys on ur right and 10 on ur left, u;ll find that out of those 20, 15 are better looking than these guys..... :lol: .......these guys are having a ball, i shuld say.......with their average looks they come up so much.......

hmmm, fair enuf, with my brain, i became a s/w engineer.......thats how it is i guess..... :lol:

i like maddy :yes: :yes: :yes:

oh idhu daan azhagula mayangi poradho?? :lol:

btw, try this link girls - "Defintion of a hero" b4 starting such threads

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/Hero

Sinthiya
5th February 2007, 11:34 AM
hey gals, let me get this straight........wats so great abt Prasanna, Simbhu,jeeva,vishal,dhanush?? they neither look gud like hrithik or John nor they can act like kamal or mohan lal.......i mean y is there so much of adulation for such guys?? :roll: ........(its not vaitherichal FYI :wink: )
one of those guys may become the next Superstar...:yes:... :roll: .... 8-) ....that's why there are threads for them...

anyway, I think Vishal will be the next Superstar.... :goodidea: ...right TM?!

selvakumar
5th February 2007, 11:35 AM
Maddy,
Your definition of a "Hero" will eliminate 99% of our heroes IMHO ! :wink: :lol: Simple - For becoming a superstar, you need not be a HERO as per tamil industry norms ! :lol:

MADDY
5th February 2007, 11:42 AM
Maddy,
Your definition of a "Hero" will eliminate 99% of our heroes IMHO ! :wink: :lol: Simple - For becoming a superstar, you need not be a HERO as per tamil industry norms ! :lol:

yes selva very true......but i dont understand , y i should pay 180 rupees in theatres to watch a "my-neighbour-like" guy having good time with beautiful girls from North india??? :cry2: :cry2: ....

indha chinna idayathaala indha madhiri north-south collobaration-ellam paarthu summa irukka mudiyala.....i guess i need a Beer desperately....... :cry: :cry:

Thirumaran
5th February 2007, 11:58 AM
anyway, I think Vishal will be the next Superstar.... :goodidea: ...right TM?!

:exactly:

4 of his 5 movies are superhits :2thumbsup:

Any more doubts :huh:

by the way this is Prasanna thread :shaking:

Future Mega Star Prasannaa :victory:

selvakumar
5th February 2007, 12:21 PM
Maddy,
True. But I don't have problem with these fellows provided IF they are not being called with words like "Cute", "Awesome", "Wonderful" etc. These heroes too know the samething and they never hides it !

Your expectation for a HERO are different and let us leave it there. It is prasanna thread created by the one and only "Wibha" :mrgreen:

Wibha
5th February 2007, 11:24 PM

Wibha, look at 10 boys on ur right and 10 on ur left, u;ll find that out of those 20, 15 are better looking than these guys..... :lol: .......these guys are having a ball, i shuld say.......with their average looks they come up so much.......

hmmm, fair enuf, with my brain, i became a s/w engineer.......thats how it is i guess..... :lol:

oh idhu daan azhagula mayangi poradho?? :lol:

btw, try this link girls - "Defintion of a hero" b4 starting such threads

http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/Hero

hey maddy enna aachu unaku? :roll:

wats rong wid prasanna dude? have u seen his eyes? so emotional.............dey make u flirt ;) vera enna teva?

JOHN luks gud? ru nuts??????? :huh: he luks gay.........

Prasanna has da talents .....only thing ppl like r not giving him a fair chance...................

azhagula mayangi poradhu vera :P

Wibha
5th February 2007, 11:27 PM

Wt you said is correct, every actor at one point of time gets a full stop for acting......, BUT not at the early stages

look at prasanna career, 5STAR is a average movie,after that 3 big FLOPS, PRAKASH RAJ gave him a chance the movie runs not because of PRASANNA, but for the director,again he jgave 2 big flops

The same director and produce gave life again, did u think the sucess come of his acting skills??

sorry it's not 3 flops.azhagiya teeye was a hit and KANDA NAAL MUDHAL was also a hit....ippo dan he's started coming up.he' barely done 10 movies adukulla if ur trying to send him out how can u no his real talents? any actor starting of his career will b a director's actor ...........only after he gets a hold and some confidence can he show his heroism............give him a break

Wibha
5th February 2007, 11:43 PM
Maddy,

yes selva very true......but i dont understand , y i should pay 180 rupees in theatres to watch a "my-neighbour-like" guy having good time with beautiful girls from North india??? :cry2: :cry2: ....

indha chinna idayathaala indha madhiri north-south collobaration-ellam paarthu summa irukka mudiyala.....i guess i need a Beer desperately....... :cry: :cry:

learn to appreciate talent avlo dan solla mudiyum yennala

Ramakrishna
5th February 2007, 11:47 PM
:lol: :lol:

Wibha
5th February 2007, 11:47 PM
Maddy,
True. But I don't have problem with these fellows provided IF they are not being called with words like "Cute", "Awesome", "Wonderful" etc. These heroes too know the samething and they never hides it !

Your expectation for a HERO are different and let us leave it there. It is prasanna thread created by the one and only "Wibha" :mrgreen:

Hero is only da guy who fites is it? Hero can nevebe rnd or a next door neighbor? tamil cinemas seems to b giving chances to everyone except the ones who DESERVE

Sanguine Sridhar
5th February 2007, 11:52 PM

Ahha! Fan endral ippadi allava irrukanum :lol2:

Erica
5th February 2007, 11:55 PM
wats rong wid prasanna dude? have u seen his eyes? so emotional.............dey make u flirt ;) vera enna teva?

arshu, have prasanna acted in 10 movies? :o .........i have seen only 3 :)

Sanguine Sridhar
6th February 2007, 12:05 AM

Eyes... Kanna paarunga...adhula irrukura emotion-a paarunga :( adha vittutu padatha yen paakureenga :lol2:

Erica
6th February 2007, 12:24 AM

Eyes... Kanna paarunga...adhula irrukura emotion-a paarunga :( adha vittutu padatha yen paakureenga :lol2:

:lol: adhanae :oops:

kb
6th February 2007, 12:32 AM
this guy acting is really gud.. but not getting enough movies..

azhagiya theeya,KNM were gud. voice thaan etho chinna pulla excuse kudukaramaathiri irruku :roll: IMO.

bingleguy
6th February 2007, 01:24 AM
nice to see a thread on my buddy, my college mate Prasanna :-) :clap:

I liked his Five Star very much... infact happenned to meet him in the college after that movie :-) nice charming guy...

Let good movies stand ur way Prasanna !

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:44 AM

Ahha! Fan endral ippadi allava irrukanum :lol2:

i meant to say dat i haven't seen LATEST movies.... but i've seen a few and he's cute :D

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:45 AM

:evil: :x

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:49 AM

he's done 4-5 movies and he's acting in 2 more..he needs a break

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:49 AM

I liked his Five Star very much... infact happenned to meet him in the college after that movie :-) nice charming guy...

BG wen many ppl who don't even no acting have a thread i think Prasanna deserves one :D

Ramakrishna
6th February 2007, 01:51 AM

BG wen many ppl who don't even no acting have a thread i think Prasanna deserves one :D

so cycle gapla ivarukkum acting theriyaathunnu sora :lol2:

Wibha
6th February 2007, 01:54 AM
so cycle gapla ivarukkum acting theriyaathunnu sora :lol2:

:x :arrow:

Pras
6th February 2007, 07:01 PM
Enakku oru thread open pnni irukiringalaa ? keep it up guys :mrgreen:

ajithfederer
6th February 2007, 08:49 PM
Wibha thanks for opening a thread for me......... :noteeth:

:poke: :evil: @ pras

great
6th February 2007, 08:54 PM
Yaar Prasanna :rotfl: :poke: :lol: :idea: :arrow: :lol2:

ajithfederer
6th February 2007, 09:02 PM
daniel balaji kku yaarumae thread open pannalai pola :poke: :poke: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :lol2: :lol2: :smokesmile:

Yaar Prasanna :rotfl: :poke: :lol: :idea: :arrow: :lol2:

Wibha
7th February 2007, 10:07 AM
:x :x :x yellarum :hammer:

prasanna oda talent-a (in genereal any talent) appreciate panna learn pannunga

avven
7th February 2007, 10:29 AM
seems everybody talking abt everything but prasanna in his thread :roll:

selvakumar
7th February 2007, 12:38 PM

I still remember the "Pras" thread created by "Sourav" :wink: :D

Sanguine Sridhar
7th February 2007, 01:08 PM

Yeah :D Superb days!! Engada poiteenga ellarum :(

selvakumar
7th February 2007, 02:04 PM

Yeah :D Superb days!! Engada poiteenga ellarum :(

Many are missing: :(
Anwar
Sourav
Rachel
Hi :huh:
etc

VENKIRAJA
7th February 2007, 05:38 PM
PRASANNA ACTS WELL.HIS KANDA NAL MUDHAL,AZHAGIYA THEEYE AND 5* WERE UP TO THE MARK.WHAT WERE HIS OTHER THREE MOVIES?KASTHOORI MAAN,THEN?

Surya
9th February 2007, 12:48 AM
Kadhal FM and something else. :roll:

His hits were Kanda Naal Mudhal which was a Superhit, then Azhagiya Theeya which was a hit. and I think 5* was a hit also. 8-)

Wibha
9th February 2007, 07:12 AM
KNM and AT were super hits...5* was average romba hit nu solla mudiyathu

great
9th February 2007, 10:38 AM

i hate all who hate siddharth

priya :poke:

:roll: :roll: :rotfl: :sigh2:

Wibha
18th February 2007, 10:00 AM
enna siripu? :evil: :roll:

Wibha
15th September 2007, 06:24 AM
:redjump: prasanna's back guys :redjump:

Cheena Thana 001 Movie Review
Cheena Thana 001 - A laugh riot
IndiaGlitz [Monday, September 10, 2007]

Amidst action-packed films in contemporary cinema, director T P Gajendran has come out with a light-hearted hilarious entertainer, which is sure to make you laugh. It is an enjoyable fare thanks to Prasanna and Vadivelu dominating the whole show.

A remake of a hit Malayalam movie, CID Moosa, Gajendran has honestly remade the film without any changes. Though the original was a notch better than the Tamil version, the quick wits and situational humor in Cheena Thana works out well.

Prasanna after a series of serious portrayals in his earlier films opts for a laugh-riot role. He is at his best in comedy and stunt sequences. Humour sits comfortably on Prasanna. Flexing his muscles, he proves his prowess in handling action-packed roles too.

Sheela plays a bubbly young girl, who falls in love with Prasanna. She appears in a couple of song sequences and disappears. However walking away with all honors is Vadivelu. Playing Prasanna's close aide, he brings the roof down with laughter. His body language and dialogue delivery provides instant laughter.

The movie has a huge star cast which includes Visu, Riyaz Khan, Kasan Khan, Ilavarasu, Delhi Ganesh, and Manivannan among others.

Prasanna is the son of a police constable Delhi Ganesh. He wants to become a police officer. He takes a lot of effort and clears his written tests to. But his brother in law Manivannan, a sub inspector, doesn't like the idea and makes sure that he fails in his physical test.

Unable to achieve his goal, Prasanna sets out start a detective agency of his own. With Vadivelu and Ilavarasu giving him company, he starts CD Cheena Theena. Coming to know that the life of State Governor (Visu) is in danger, the trio sets out to save him.

In the mean time, he meets Sheela, a Mumbai girl and falls for her. In the end, it is all but how, he tracks down those who want to bump off the Governor.

Even though it is not an original, the movie is a good entertainer for the young as well as the old. Songs by Deva are foot-tapping.

On the flip side, a lengthy climax and needless songs in between mars the flow of the movie.

Wibha
14th February 2008, 08:40 AM
[tscii:63d01b6056]It is the season of transformation. Transformation- of romantic heroes into action heroes. Earlier we had Bharath doing a full-fledged action movie and now we have the demure looking Prasanna doing the same.

Director Siddhique, who had earlier given films like ‘Friends’ and ‘Engal Anna’ is known for his comical treatment. In ‘Sadhu Miranda’ he has done the same with a dash of thriller. He has, in the process, given Prasanna a new identity as an actor.

Siddhique has deftly worked a script revolving around a bank robbery and a well-planned revenge by one of its victims. After a long time we have a script that can not be presented in a simplistic synopsis. The script has a lot of unexpected twists and turns. It shows an innocent and visibly coward Prasanna in the initial scenes. As the title suggests, he turns a warrior in the introductory scene itself. But Siddhique’s script doesn’t go on projecting him as a fighter. After a fierce fight to save a school girl, the protagonist turns to his original ‘self’.

The innocent appearance of Prasanna, who is said to be out of a mental asylum, ably hides the real man inside him. The man is too clever to predict. He is too strong to be eliminated, too determined to be diverted.

Ram Mohan (played by Abbas), the main hand of robbery is in USA. Siva (Raja Sridhar), his brother cum subordinate is now in the hands of a man who wants revenge. Minister Venkata Sabhapathy (Kota Srinivasa Rao) is the third member of the gang.

Sundara Moorthy belongs to the family that falls prey to the robbery. Sundaram wants to revenge the robbers. He lays a well-planned trap to drag Ram Mohan to India using Siva, the minister, and Ram’s girlfriend Priya (Kavya Madhavan). He works out a plan and executes it with his brain and muscle power. Finally Ram comes to India and Moorthy is all set to kill him but it is not going to be easy, as Ram too is a clever player.

Priya, however, falls for the innocent Prasanna. She hates him when she comes to know that he had cheated her but again feels for him when the truth behind his drama is revealed.

How Prasanna fulfils his mission and what is the role of Priya in the revenge drama? For that you have to watch ‘Sadhu Miranda’.

On the sidetrack you have a money-lending gang (consisting M.S. Bhaskar, Charli and Vaiyapuri) along with a security guard Vellai (Karunas) to provide some hilarious moments. Thankfully, Siddhique has put this track within the main plot and has thus avoided any deviation from the plot.

Siddhique has done well by working out a compact script entwined with thriller and suspense elements with aplomb. The suspense element has been well sustained through out the first half. Prasanna’s maneuverings by confusing the identities of persons are well planned and executed. The way he enacts comedy and seriousness at one go in many scenes is praiseworthy. Karunas and Priya’s family chasing Prasanna for two different reasons and the climax, in which various groups wandering with varied purposes are best examples for this.

However, there are some obvious loopholes in the narrative. The way Prasanna accepts to stay in Priya’s house is not well established. The politician angle is a weak link in the script. The man who gets into a serious robbery looking like a comical relief is something unacceptable. Gathering of too many characters in the climax mars its impact.

Coming to the performances, Prasanna comes out in flying colours with his powerful performance. His body language as an innocent is natural. The change in his body language when he turns serious is credible. The nuances in his expressions when he deals with various persons like Karunas, Kota Srinivasa Rao, Kavya, and Abbas are enjoyable.

Abbas impresses with his flawless portrayal of a baddie. His expressions are powerful. He has done well in action sequences. Raja Sridhar’s depiction of a drug addict is amazing.

Kavya has got lot of scope to perform and she has utilised the opportunity well. She has handled various situations with confidence. The way she blasts both Prasanna and Abbas are noteworthy. This is definitely an important movie for her.

Kota Srinivasa Rao, Manivannan, Karunas, Bhaskar, Vaiyapuri, and Charlie have done well to give comical relief to the thriller.

The tunes by debutant Deepak Dev passes muster. Though the songs are tuneful, a couple of them work as a speed breaker to the narrative, especially the first song that comes after the intermission point. Though pasteurized well, the song proves to be an irritant.

Kanal Kannan’s action sequences, cinematography by Prathap V. Kumar, and dialogues by Gokulakrishna add value to the movie.

Overall, this one is an entertainer with the right mix of thriller and comedy![/tscii:63d01b6056]

go prasanna :smokesmirk:

kavya madhavan :| hmmmmm :?

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 08:42 AM
How is Saadhu Mirandaaal??

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 08:44 AM
Prasanna was my classmate.... He acts well.. Athula oru kuraiyum illa.. Irunthaalum enakku avana pudikaathu.. area la vanthu theva illama scene a poduvaan....

Wibha
14th February 2008, 08:48 AM
Prasanna was my classmate.... He acts well.. Athula oru kuraiyum illa.. Irunthaalum enakku avana pudikaathu.. area la vanthu theva illama scene a poduvaan....

he's realllllllyy cuteeeeee............his eyes are so sparkling :redjump:

oh scene poduvaana :roll: :banghead:

saadhu mirandal terila.....inga release aagala........neengo ellarum dhaan paarthu sollanum ;)

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 08:50 AM
Kanika is married to another guy in 5 Star .. right ? :rotfl2: He will be in love with her :lol2: Ithukellam ethukku scene poduraan :huh;

Wibha
14th February 2008, 08:55 AM
Kanika is married to another guy in 5 Star .. right ? :rotfl2: He will be in love with her :lol2: Ithukellam ethukku scene poduraan :huh;

ean ippadi :evil:

prasanna nalla payyan :(

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 08:56 AM

5 star nadikum pothe.. enga areakku vanthu machaan ponunga tholla thaangala da ellarum romba autograph kekearaanga nu ellam solluvaan.. athulendu avana mathikarathe illa.... Selva neengale nenachu paarunga naanga erkanave madhikaatha oru payyan.. athuvum mukka pant pottu area la thirinjavan oru hero aayittu scene a potta evvalo gaaanda irukum nu....

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 08:57 AM

:twisted: :twisted:

ajithfederer
14th February 2008, 09:01 AM
:lol2: :lol2:

Wibha
14th February 2008, 09:02 AM

5 star nadikum pothe.. enga areakku vanthu machaan ponunga tholla thaangala da ellarum romba autograph kekearaanga nu ellam solluvaan.. athulendu avana mathikarathe illa.... Selva neengale nenachu paarunga naanga erkanave madhikaatha oru payyan.. athuvum mukka pant pottu area la thirinjavan oru hero aayittu scene a potta evvalo gaaanda irukum nu....

avanaala mudiyarthu kaaturaan :lol2: neengalum serthu scene poda vendiyadhu dhaanea :huh: :lol2: yaaru vendaamnu sona :P

jk :D

back to the movie :twisted:

hattori_hanzo
14th February 2008, 09:16 AM

avanaala mudiyarthu kaaturaan :lol2: neengalum serthu scene poda vendiyadhu dhaanea :huh: :lol2: yaaru vendaamnu sona :P

jk :D

back to the movie :twisted:

IMO, this will happen to anyone from a middle-class family who gets famous within a fortnight. Prasanna must have been in his early twenties at that time...so understandable, nah?
மச்சான் நீ கேளேன்...கேளேன்.... :lol2:

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 09:18 AM
Kalyan,
Kodumai ennana Prasannah maari oruthan unga kitta scene pottathu thaan. :o :lol: Did you see how he looked in
see naa thaana..
Scene potta ippadi thaana :lol:

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:22 AM
Kalyan,
Kodumai ennana Prasannah maari oruthan unga kitta scene pottathu thaan. :o :lol: Did you see how he looked in
see naa thaana..
Scene potta ippadi thaana :lol:

Scene a pottavan ellam seerazhinju ponatha thaan sarithiram

Nerd
14th February 2008, 09:25 AM
He is my friend's friend. Have seen him once before he got into movies.. Kalyasi avarum unga area dhaanE (training center) :P

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:25 AM
He is my friend's friend. Have seen him once before he got into movies.. Kalyasi avarum unga area dhaanE (training center) :P

Yes Yes..aana avana naanga madikka maatom..

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 09:26 AM

Athu eppadi Vasanthukku Prasanna college mate aagi, namma kalyanukku class mate aagi, Nerdukku friend's friend ah irukkar :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nerd
14th February 2008, 09:29 AM
Selva, I have a lot of friends from his *area*.. Kalyasi is from that area (though I did not know him before).. And may be bg did his undergrad in saranathan (??)

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 09:32 AM
Ore Tiruchy kumbala irukku. :o
Nerd - I have a doubt whether Vasanth and Kalyan are of the same age to be class mates for Prasaanna :? athaan kettaen. Anyway, Prasanna innum namma hub la ethanai perukku class mate oh :lol2:

Have you spoken to him ?

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:33 AM
Selva, I have a lot of friends from his *area*.. Kalyasi is from that area (though I did not know him before).. And may be bg did his undergrad in saranathan (??)

Yes Saranathan.. Second yr la ye discontd...

Bingle Guy Neenga yaaru? Trichy la entha area? entha school?

Nerd
14th February 2008, 09:34 AM
Have you spoken to him ?
I don't really remember. Avaru 5-star pAthuttu I asked my friends, if that is really *that* prasanna :lol: School-days-la loosu maathiri iruppAn, AFAICR :oops:

Wibha
14th February 2008, 09:37 AM
kalyasi, nerd neengalum trichyya :shock: prasanna too :redjump:

ean andha appaviyai ippadi karachu kottareal :cry: :cry:

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:38 AM
Have you spoken to him ?
I don't really remember. Avaru 5-star pAthuttu I asked my friends, if that is really *that* prasanna :lol: School-days-la loosu maathiri iruppAn, AFAICR :oops:

Yes yes...absolutely loose maadri thaan irupaan.. pant kuda mukka pant thaan poduvaan...school laye vetti kadala podarathu la mannan.. Boys siddarth maadri silencer fit pannuvaan..

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 09:39 AM
Yes yes...absolutely loose maadri thaan irupaan.. pant kuda mukka pant thaan poduvaan...school laye vetti kadala podarathu la mannan.. Boys siddarth maadri silencer fit pannuvaan..
:rotfl:
AFAIK, there are two Prasanna fans in the hub. 1) Kolly 2) wibha :) Paavam :lol:

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:39 AM
kalyasi, nerd neengalum trichyya :shock: prasanna too :redjump:

Yes. moreover myself and Nerd are of the same age grp.. after this digr I found out that bingle guy also falls under our category...

Wibha
14th February 2008, 09:46 AM
AFAIK, there are two Prasanna fans in the hub. 1) Kolly 2) wibha :) Paavam :lol:

forgot sinthi :evil: kolly inga vandhu paaru unna nakkal panraaru :twisted:

oooh prasanna sounds intresting :? silencer :)

Nerd
14th February 2008, 09:52 AM
:thumbsup:

ajithfederer
14th February 2008, 09:54 AM
Timepass :lol2:

Kalyasi
14th February 2008, 09:56 AM
Timepass :lol2:

Yes...Timepass + Gaandu...

selvakumar
14th February 2008, 10:06 AM

oooh prasanna sounds intresting :? silencer :)
:yessir:

Wibha
14th February 2008, 10:19 AM
ennamo pomgo...... :(

indha movie yaavudu hit aagatam.......i looooovvvvveeeeeeee his KNM :D

Mahen
22nd March 2008, 02:36 PM
Rave reviews for kannum kannum...

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/review.php?id=14627935&ctid=5&cid=2429

http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-reviews/reviews-1/kannum-kannum-review.html

http://www.rediff.com/movies/2008/mar/21kan.htm

For the first time kollywoodtoday praised a movie..
http://www.kollywoodtoday.com/reviews/review-kannum-kannum/

Sinthiya
23rd March 2008, 08:39 AM
Arshu....:notthatway:...i'm no fan of Prasanna - yes, i mentioned he's good, but that doesn't mean, i'm his fan... :roll:

anyways, happen to see his movie Saathu Miraandu...comedy was the only saving grace! :oops: ...

always
24th March 2008, 03:54 AM
happened to come across the trailer of Kannum Kannum, pretty impressive.

Morning Glory
26th March 2008, 02:54 AM
AFAIK, there are two Prasanna fans in the hub. 1)Kolly 2) wibha :) Paavam :lol:

What is the cause for this nakkals?? :argh:

He is your classmate rite? :evil:

He's an excellent performer. I wouldn't say that he's mainstream hero material. Definitely a strong supporting, multi-hero performer. Although Azhagiya Theeye was good, it was his relationships with the other good performers in that movie too that made him stand out & I haven't seen Kannum Kannum yet.

But I just saw Anjathey and wow, can this guy act! I did not expect such a menacing performance from him and he excelled! I think he has a good future. :wink:

Nerd
26th March 2008, 05:46 AM
So, kollywoodfan = morning glory :roll:

ajithfederer
26th March 2008, 05:47 AM
Ennadhu :shock:

Devar Magan
26th March 2008, 05:49 AM
Ennadhu :shock: ithellaam vaalkaiyila sagajamappa.. 8-)

Morning Glory
26th March 2008, 07:59 AM

yea figured it was time for a change. Why, is there any problem Nerd? :(

Nerd
26th March 2008, 08:36 AM

yea figured it was time for a change. Why, is there any problem Nerd? :(
Absolutely not :roll: I was just wondering, and apparently the hub and the hubbers were missing you :bow:

Morning Glory
26th March 2008, 08:44 AM
Really? That's nice.

I wanted to stay away for a bit, but I miss it, so I'll come every now and then :)

Dhanya
1st April 2008, 11:05 AM
Saw the movie...surprisingly i liked it...the movie's pretty decent and yeah i feel heavy at the end....Its definitely worth a watch...Prasanna's given a decent performance again...

selvakumar
1st April 2008, 11:11 AM
Really? That's nice.

I wanted to stay away for a bit, but I miss it, so I'll come every now and then :)
Kolly, Nice to see you back. :) I am very happy to see you in the hub again. Thanks for the return. do visit often :)

btw, I am not prasanna's class mate. :P It was bingleguy. :P I reserve my comments on Prasanna :) Ya.. He did a OK job in Anjaathey. when I saw themovie second time, I felt as if it wasn't adequate :)

selvakumar
1st April 2008, 11:13 AM
<dig> I think Vasanth_luv @ alien started this ID change. Or was it Beckham brother ? Nerd followed it up. Latest .. anoops and kolly !
naanum en ID ya maathanum pola :D </dig>

raaja_rasigan
1st April 2008, 11:57 AM

after reading asome 4-5 pages it is good timepass ........ Prasanna vazhga..... atleast prasanna getting some main roles to perform, but the other guy from 5 * (krishna) has become a side actor

hattori_hanzo
1st April 2008, 01:27 PM

after reading asome 4-5 pages it is good timepass ........ Prasanna vazhga..... atleast prasanna getting some main roles to perform, but the other guy from 5 * (krishna) has become a side actor

5* krishna was terrible in Arindhadhum Ariyadhadhum. comedy suththama varala.

Is Kannum Kannum running well? The reviews are all positive. I hope it does well.

Tia
2nd April 2008, 05:22 PM
I've recently started luvvvvvvvvvvvvinggg prassanna! :D

hattori_hanzo
4th April 2008, 08:44 AM

THALAPTHY RAJINI -ILAYATHALAPTHY VIJAY!
so....
SUPERSTAR RAJINI - NEXT SUPERSTAR VIJAY!

Equation Idikkudhe!

SUPERSTAR RAJINI - SO 'ILAYA SUPERSTAR' i.e 'LITTLE SUPERSTAR' = Vijay illaya?

ajithfederer
4th April 2008, 09:04 AM
H_H

Antha ponnu than chinna pulla thanama pesikittu irukunaa neengalum enna :lol2: :oops: :yessir:

hattori_hanzo
4th April 2008, 10:00 AM
H_H

Antha ponnu than chinna pulla thanama pesikittu irukunaa neengalum enna :lol2: :oops: :yessir:

AF, chumma trying to keep this thread alive. paavam, reviews ellam positive'a irundhum indha padatha paththi yaarume pesa maattengrangale?

P.S: naanum chinna pullai dhaan!..:-)

CEDYBLUE
4th April 2008, 01:46 PM

so....

Equation Idikkudhe!

is 'ilaya=little' :roll:

ilaya means young i suppose..... :D

Morning Glory
21st May 2008, 07:56 PM
Koffee with Anu

With Prasanna and Sibiraj

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mLsYxKylPP0&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XWqTV5RTB4c&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UDMUKA0HGjY&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMEd-Q62duM&feature=related
(he does mimicry in the 4th part)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aKov73bxZtM&feature=related

Tia
24th May 2008, 08:00 PM
nawwww
the young superstar as cedyblue said :D

so....

Equation Idikkudhe!

Tia
24th May 2008, 08:01 PM
OMG :shock:
bingle bellz is prasannas classmate?
BINGLEE ANNNA PLEASEEEEE INTRODUCE ME TO PRASANNA :D :D :D :D PLEASEEEE :D

btw, I am not prasanna's class mate. :P It was bingleguy. :P

selvakumar
24th May 2008, 08:44 PM
:rotfl2:
(Gaayu, this laugh is not at you :P )

Vasanth,
Gaayuvoda korikkaiya niraivethi vaiyunga.

Gaayu, Did you see Anjaathey ? :ashamed:

Wibha
25th June 2008, 11:48 PM
bg/kalyasi enakum intro :evil: :twisted: :P

oooh just watched kanda naal mudhal again.... :notworthy:

this guy is atrociously mesmerizing :D :D :D :cry: just noticied he wears eyeliner :oops: :D which adds more definition to his eyes. :) :roll:

karthik looks equally handsome :P

laila :notworthy:

movie totally rocks :cool:

Nerd
26th June 2008, 01:25 AM
this guy is atrociously mesmerizing :D :D :D :cry: just noticied he wears eyeliner :oops: :D which adds more definition to his eyes. :) :roll:

:lol: :lol: :rotfl:

Wibha
26th June 2008, 03:31 AM
Koffee with Anu

With Prasanna and Sibiraj

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mLsYxKylPP0&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XWqTV5RTB4c&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UDMUKA0HGjY&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MMEd-Q62duM&feature=related
(he does mimicry in the 4th part)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aKov73bxZtM&feature=related

just saw it :D :P

yaaruya adhu prasanna thimirupudichavannu sonnadhu :evil: :hammer:

he's really funny and TALKS A LOT!!!!! :P :D :lol2:

ajithfederer
26th June 2008, 10:23 AM
:oops:

:lol: :lol: :rotfl:

selvakumar
26th June 2008, 12:43 PM

MrJudge
26th June 2008, 01:43 PM

:banghead: One of the horrible experience I had watching this movie, yeah, opinion differs.

Wibha
27th June 2008, 12:32 AM

:banghead: One of the horrible experience I had watching this movie, yeah, opinion differs.

to me it's the best among the many triangular love stories :P

http://rkarthik.blogsome.com/images/180pxPrasanna_actor.jpg

looks so cute in this still and scene from kanda naal mudhal :cool:

Tia
16th July 2008, 04:54 AM
yehhh i saw anjathey
prasannas scary in that :shock:

:rotfl2:
(Gaayu, this laugh is not at you :P )

Vasanth,
Gaayuvoda korikkaiya niraivethi vaiyunga.

Gaayu, Did you see Anjaathey ? :ashamed:

Nerd
25th May 2009, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yjsTQdCZPs

Achchamunu achchamundu trailer. First tamil film to use the Red One camera. Interesting trailor and the film has one of the greatest song in recent times - kaNNil thaagam theerumO. Looking forward to the film.

Wibha
21st June 2009, 02:35 AM
http://www.techsatish.net/2009/06/20/vijay-tv-koffee-with-anu-20-06-09/

Coffee With Anu, Prasanna and Sneha speak about Achamundu Achamundu. Sounds interesting.

vibinrajmani
21st June 2009, 06:56 AM
bg/kalyasi enakum intro :evil: :twisted: :P

karthik looks equally handsome :P

laila :notworthy:

I'm not a sucker for romantic comedies, but this one was watchable and I'd purely give the credit to Prasanna for making it watchable