PDA

View Full Version : Saturday kaalathai venda thiraipadangal

poo
2nd March 2007, 08:54 AM
Suntv is showing all time movies during the month of March

Anbe vaa, Kaadhalikka neramillai, thillana mohanambal, enga veetu pillai, kaasethan kadavulappa

aanaa
2nd March 2007, 09:17 PM
asaipodaukinrana

mokshani
5th March 2007, 09:30 AM

Anbe vaa, Kaadhalikka neramillai, thillana mohanambal, enga veetu pillai, kaasethan kadavulappa
yes poo, actually i have watched anbe vaa this saturday, gr8 movie isnt it!!?:), iam eagerly waiting for the rest of the golden movies.

mr_karthik
5th March 2007, 07:14 PM

yes poo, actually i have watched anbe vaa this saturday, gr8 movie isnt it!!?:), iam eagerly waiting for the rest of the golden movies.

Yes, I also watched...

Excellent songs and stunning BG music by M.S.Viswanathan, in 1966 itself.

Wnderful to watch and to hear.

mokshani
6th March 2007, 03:17 AM

Yes, I also watched...

Excellent songs and stunning BG music by M.S.Viswanathan, in 1966 itself.

Wnderful to watch and to hear.

I didnt know that this movie was taken in 1966, good to know. Picturisation, music, direction all appreciatable.

aanaa
7th March 2007, 07:42 AM
its really good.
superb

aanaa
7th March 2007, 07:42 AM
another movie- kathalika nearmillai - comedy
ravichandran - his son now acting - visnuwarthan????

mokshani
7th March 2007, 08:00 AM
another movie- kathalika nearmillai - comedy
ravichandran - his son now acting - visnuwarthan????
is it? yes coming saturday evening Kathalikka nearamillai movie, the best comedy movie. I was wishing for galatta kalyanam movie acted by sivaji ganesan, jayalalitha, nagesh, manorama and other. Its a very funny movie too