PDA

View Full Version : Sivaji - Which is the best song?

sankar b
13th April 2007, 03:55 AM
Sivaji - Which one is your Favorite?

Read Sivaji music reviews at

http://www.forumnri.com/index.php?board=10.0

Kollywoodfan
13th April 2007, 04:17 AM
This is hard cuz it's honestly such a great mix. Sahana is probably one of the greatest melodies since it brings together just an awesome mix of sounds and variations in voice.

But the title song Sooriyano prevails! :wink:

thamiz
13th April 2007, 04:29 AM
Let me take some time! :)

Nerd
13th April 2007, 04:31 AM
That guy's sole intention is to popularize his forum :banghead: :evil:

m_23_bayarea
13th April 2007, 06:11 AM
:lol:

1. Sivaji - Best Song

2. Sivaji - Best Lyrics

3. Sivaji - Best Video Remix

What's next Sankara? Reminds me of TR's titles.... Every single job, Story, Screenplay, Dialogue, Direction, Music, etc etc etc, and then TR at the end! :roll:

thineshan54321
13th April 2007, 07:08 AM
This is one album where my favourite keeps changing. When the leaked versions came out, my favourite was style. When real version released, my favourite became baleilekka. While travelling from US to Canada on a van with my family, my favourite became athiradee. A few days after i got home, my favourite became sahana (this lasted the longest) and now vaa ji vaa ji is just too good. Therefore, i voted for vaa ji vaa ji as it is my favourite as of now.

TamilMoon
15th April 2007, 05:20 PM
songs ellam nalla irukku :D

thineshan54321
21st April 2007, 01:23 AM
I really love the style song, especially the adada nee einthadi mittai, nadantai nee ...., patasai pattai. Lovely rendition.

Prasanna
9th June 2007, 09:10 PM
only the theme song which is not found in the list above.
all the others are dead meat :x :|

Wibha
10th June 2007, 07:47 AM
ORU koodai sunnlight and VADA VADA :clap:

sahara :x vaaji vaaji :banghead:

athiradee :cool:

balle laka :roll:

dinesh2002
10th June 2007, 02:55 PM
everything is simply superb... its has the Rahman we know in action !!

Bailellaka - The 'Gopala' Rahman
Athiradee - The 'Muqabala' Rahman
Sahana - The ' Poovukul' Rahman
Style - The 'Shakalakka' Rahman
Vaaji Vaaji - The 'Hairabba' Rahman

Which u want me to rate the best?? ;) ... everything gets 100/100 ....!! but the song i love the most is Style !!! :D ... Wut a trend setting number !!! waiting for xeroxs in tamil industry to xerox this number :lol: !!

sureshmehcnit
21st June 2007, 07:41 PM
my long pending thoughts on recent albums is here (very short though)

http://ursmusically.blogspot.com/2007/06/bltn.html

thineshan54321
21st June 2007, 08:41 PM
good review, but i completely disagree with u :lol: While i respect ur opinions, i dont think ARR can give an alai payuthey for superstar. Each is custom made for SS with his style, power, and force in mind. Good to hear such albums. If i want an absolute class from ARR, thats why there r 100 other albums starting from roja. I am completely satisfied with Sivaji, even more after visuals. Hope ppl in this thread agree with me.

nickraman
22nd June 2007, 03:04 AM
Review's been up for a while...

http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/05/music-review-sivaji-boss-tamil-2007.html

Music4Ever
22nd June 2007, 07:28 AM
Quoting from the review: "Heck, it's a pale comparison to Shankar's superhit album by popular Kollywood MD, Harris Jayaraj who churned hits like Remo and Kannum Kannum Nokia."

Your review sans the above would have had some semblance of credibility. Please closely compare the Remo song and ARR's decade old No problem number from Love Birds. Let me know what you think and whether you still believe what you wrote above.

sureshmehcnit
22nd June 2007, 11:11 AM
If you talking about my review, actually we are on same opinion... Even I don't expect such a masterpiece score for Rajini and that is why i said, i am happy with the music for Rajini film but not for a Shankar film, because you know how Rahman's music works in a typical Shankar movie.[/u]

A.ANAND
22nd June 2007, 01:49 PM

http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/05/music-review-sivaji-boss-tamil-2007.htmlmusic patti oru m***ru theriyama periya paruppu mathiri review pannaranunnga :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ajaybaskar
22nd June 2007, 02:47 PM
Idhu oru reviewnu post pannirukkara? Comedythaan...

A.ANAND
22nd June 2007, 08:55 PM
nalla inglipisula kelunnga ajay.

dinesh2002
23rd June 2007, 11:23 AM

http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/05/music-review-sivaji-boss-tamil-2007.htmlmusic patti oru m***ru theriyama periya paruppu mathiri review pannaranunnga :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

hahhahahahahaa....i see hatred everywhere in this review, but yet he says MOZART to make it sound neutral ..... wow...world is filth with funny peoples!!!

ithe oru review'nu naan poi padhichen paare.... :banghead:

A.ANAND
23rd June 2007, 06:58 PM
VAITHERICHAL TZUNAMI RAGE-IKU POYIRUCHI!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Music4Ever
23rd June 2007, 10:09 PM
I was commenting on nick's review not yours, sureshmehcnit. It is funny that he says Remo and Kannum are hits while he decries Sivaji numbers some of which (Athiradee and Vaaji) are runaway hits, even if the songs are still not receiving telecast time. Remo has the unmistakeable stamp of No problem, IMO; when ARR comes to sing his part, you can easily substitute "kadhal yaanai varugira Remo" without altering that part in the No problem number.

thineshan54321
23rd June 2007, 10:28 PM
AWESOME REVIEW :lol: do you really know what u r saying? such a joker... Shankar shouldve stayed with HJ for songs :lol: why so he can copy english songs and change the lyrics? ARR for BGM? ARR buy one get one free illa! ARR HJ poota tunes, sry sry, copy panina tunes a BGMa podonuma? :lol: :lol: :lol: joker of the century! Enna sir solureenga? Enga ponalum vanthuruveengale

karthik_sa2
28th June 2007, 02:34 PM
sahana pookal song picturisation is equivalent to TR standards...but the song is really good easily my best...
athiradee and style resembles western songs..balelakha is also good esp with spb

prasana84
7th July 2007, 09:43 PM

http://nickraman1990.blogspot.com/2007/05/music-review-sivaji-boss-tamil-2007.html
nee oru comedyanya unna pathaa sippu sippa varuthu songs hittana piragum unga muyarchiya thalavidama pannunga appathan oru swarasyum irrukum