PDA

View Full Version : Kamal Hassar's new film with Hrithik Roshan

Sanjeevi
4th August 2007, 10:52 PM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/aug-07-01/04-08-07-kamal.html

Kamal Haasan and Hrithik together?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
August 04, 2007
The biggest news of this year is out! Kamal Haasan, the best actor that India has ever produced, and the Superhero of Indian cinema, Hrithik Roshan, have signed the dotted lines to star in a movie together. The movie is being produced by Adlabs and sources say that Kamal Haasan has been signed up for whopping Rs. 20 crores.

Kamal
The film is said to be an action extravaganza with Hollywood-style stunts; and according to the rumor mills working overtime it is stated to be a period film. Hrithik Roshan as a child artist has acted in a movie with Rajnikanth but this would be his first with Kamal. The storyline of the movie is unknown for this yet-to-named film. The film is stated to be made on a colossal Rs.100-crore budget. It is still not clear as to who would be directing this movie as it is being kept a close-guarded secret. Watch out for this space for more updates on this project.

Kreedam
4th August 2007, 10:55 PM
:o :o :roll: :shock:

Ramakrishna
4th August 2007, 10:55 PM
:lol:

Tia
5th August 2007, 12:27 AM
ooo oooo! :shock: dis might rock! :D

rookie007
5th August 2007, 01:08 AM
what the....
Hope this is TRUE 8-) ...

buddysathi
5th August 2007, 06:16 AM
paavam hrithik, kamal will overshadow him! he'll expose hrithik very badly!

ThalaNass
5th August 2007, 06:51 AM

I dunt thinks so.. Remember maddy in Anbe Sivam and PD in kadhala kadhala.. 8-) 8-) If its true, BOTH will rock.. :clap:

buddysathi
5th August 2007, 06:59 AM

I dunt thinks so.. Remember maddy in Anbe Sivam and PD in kadhala kadhala.. 8-) 8-) If its true, BOTH will rock.. :clap:

Maddy is a natural actor and PD is a dancer and everyone will agree Kamal totally kalasified PD to the core in Kadhala^2!
Hope hrithik uses his only weapon (dance) to get some respect out of this film!

The problem is even if Kamal does a cameo, he'll outshine everyone in this film and if he's another hero, hrithik ஜொலி mudinchathu!

Devar Magan
5th August 2007, 03:03 PM
enna ithu???

ANdavar padathula evan irunthaa namakenna...

Devar Magan
5th August 2007, 03:12 PM
Kamal Haasan, the best actor that India has ever produced :yes:

Kreedam
5th August 2007, 03:13 PM
enna ithu???

ANdavar padathula evan irunthaa namakenna...

:lol:

Devar Magan
5th August 2007, 03:15 PM
i hope this news is true.. antha P.vasu padatha vida, ithu evvalavo paravaa illai..

i want aandavar to act only in movies which will have a wide reach like this..

Kreedam
5th August 2007, 03:19 PM
i hope this news is true.. antha P.vasu padatha vida, ithu evvalavo paravaa illai..

i want aandavar to act only in movies which will have a wide reach like this..

P.Vasu is just :rotfl:

Devar Magan u r right

thilak4life
5th August 2007, 05:54 PM
The key thing to note is: Adlabs! Maybe they got the rights to distribute Dasa too. Let's wait for some official confirmation. :)

nickraman
5th August 2007, 06:59 PM
If this is true. Very nice.

But if Shankar couldn't get him for Robot because of his booked dates fr Krrish 2, how did Kamal rope him?

thilak4life
5th August 2007, 07:18 PM
Behindwoods Newsflash: Its going to be an unofficial adaptation of "Assassins". Kamal to do Stallone's role. Hrithik doing Antonio banderas' role. Search is on for someone to do Julianne Moore's role! :lol2:

nickraman
5th August 2007, 11:34 PM
So it's an ATHADU remake then [Mahesh Babu, Sonu Sood, Trisha]

It's also being remade in hindi with Bobby Deol, Nana Patekar and Shriya.

Ramakrishna
5th August 2007, 11:42 PM

what? :roll:

thilak4life
5th August 2007, 11:45 PM

what? :roll:

I presume Nickraman has took my words seriously. No Nick, I was just kidding. :wink:

nickraman
6th August 2007, 02:39 AM
It isn't? 0_0

Darn. That would've been a cool remake then.

breadpuli
6th August 2007, 06:37 AM
Confirmed news !!
It is most probably a remake of Face-off.
But thalaivar is not so happy with the theme.
So he has sugested 'SandaiKkozhi' story and the director is looking into that option !

:-) :clap:

Sanjeevi
6th August 2007, 08:37 AM
(if it is true) appadiyae, IR + ARR combo music poda sollungappa. Eppadi irukkunu parthudalam :)

smith1
6th August 2007, 12:53 PM
This news is most likely to be false.

Neither star will be willing to play second fiddle.

groucho070
6th August 2007, 03:00 PM
Maddy is a natural actor and PD is a dancer and everyone will agree Kamal totally kalasified PD to the core in Kadhala^2!
Hope hrithik uses his only weapon (dance) to get some respect out of this film!

The problem is even if Kamal does a cameo, he'll outshine everyone in this film and if he's another hero, hrithik ஜொலி mudinchathu!

You sure about this?

swathy
6th August 2007, 03:05 PM

also add jayaram in thenali

sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar
6th August 2007, 05:18 PM
till now, its one and only behindwoods which claims such news and no info from sify\north indian media. so this looks much much doubtful. behindwoods is surely not that source-ful

Devar Magan
6th August 2007, 10:51 PM
till now, its one and only behindwoods which claims such news and no info from sify\north indian media. so this looks much much doubtful. behindwoods is surely not that source-ful this rumour has some credibility..

ADLABS has approached thalaivar for a movie.. negotiations are going on.. but i am not sure about hrithik's presence in the movie..

but, ZOOM tv, had this as the flash news yesterday..

dell_gt
7th August 2007, 07:49 AM
sakaLAKALAKAlaa Vallavar wrote:
till now, its one and only behindwoods which claims such news and no info from sify\north indian media. so this looks much much doubtful. behindwoods is surely not that source-ful
this rumour has some credibility..

ADLABS has approached thalaivar for a movie.. negotiations are going on.. but i am not sure about hrithik's presence in the movie..

but, ZOOM tv, had this as the flash news yesterday..

yeah was waiting for this news.... hope it will cum true... the face/off story will suite both of them... waiting for the update news!!!

Sanjeevi
10th August 2007, 11:51 AM
http://www.bollywoodpremiere.com/movies/SouthCinemaNews/07/aug/Kamal-8.php

http://www.naachgaana.com/2007/08/06/kamal-haasan-and-hrithik-together/

dell_gt
10th August 2007, 02:04 PM
Behindwoods Newsflash: Its going to be an unofficial adaptation of "Assassins". Kamal to do Stallone's role. Hrithik doing Antonio banderas' role. Search is on for someone to do Julianne Moore's role!

will be superb :thumbsup: but so far no update news... anyway lets wait for the official new

Poornima
14th August 2007, 04:08 PM
rakesh roshan has denied the reports in monday's edition of mid-day.

i guess next up is the p vasu film. vasu's ndtv interview has also confirmed the project.

mimirfan
24th August 2007, 08:48 PM
http://thatstamil.oneindia.in/specials/cinema/heroes/insult-caused-to-me-on-dasavatharam-kamal.html

Quote:
அவமானப்படுத்தி விட்டார்கள்- கமல்

தசாவதாரம் படத்தின் கதை தொடர்பாக என்னை தேவையில்லாமல் நீதிமன்றத்திற்கு இழுத்து அவமானப்படுத்தியுள்ளனர். ஆனால் இதற்காக நான் கவலைப்படவில்லை என்று கலைஞானி கமல்ஹாசன் கூறியுள்ளார்.

உலகிலேயே முதல் முறையாக கமல்ஹாசன் 10 வேடங்களில் நடித்து வரும் படம் தசாவதாரம். இந்தப் படத்தின் மேக்கப்புக்காக மெனக்கெட்டும், அரும்பாடுபட்டும் கமல்ஹாசன் நடித்து வருகிறார். தன்னை வருத்திக் கொண்டு, பல மணி நேரம் பொறுமையாக இருந்து மேக்கப் போட்டுக் கொண்டு நடிக்கிறார் கமல்.

இந்த நிலையில் எதிர்பாராதவிதமாக தசாவதாரம் யூனிட்டுக்கு அதிர்ச்சி அளிக்கும் வகையில் செந்தில்குமார் என்பவர், படக் கதை என்னுடையது என்று கூறி வழக்கு போட்டார். இந்த வழக்கை விசாரித்த உயர்நீதிமன்ற தனி நீதிபதி வழக்கை தள்ளுபடி செய்தார்.

ஆனால் செந்தில்குமார் அப்பீல் செய்தார். இந்த வழக்குக்காக கமல்ஹாசன் கோர்ட் படியேற நேரிட்டது. இந்த நிலையில் வழக்கை விசாரித்த உயர்நீதிமன்ற தலைமை நீதிபதி ஏ.பி.ஷா, நீதிபதி ஜோதிமணி ஆகியோர் அடங்கிய பெஞ்ச், வழக்கை தள்ளுபடி செய்து உத்தரவிட்டது.

இதனால் கமல்ஹாசன் மட்டுமல்லாது தசாவதாரம் பட யூனிட்டே சந்தோஷத்தில் மூழ்கியுள்ளது. இந்த நிலையில் கமல்ஹாசன், ஜோதிகா நடிக்க கெளதம் மேனன் இயக்கத்தில் உருவான வேட்டையாடு விளையாடு படம் தெலுங்கில் டப் செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது. இப்படத்துக்கு ராகவன் என பெயரிட்டுள்ளனர்.

இப்படத்தின் பாடல் வெளியீடு சென்னையில் நடந்தது. இதில் கமல்ஹாசன் கலந்து கொண்டு பாடல் கேசட்டை வெளியிட்டார். பின்னர் செய்தியாளர்கள் கமல்ஹாசனை சூழந்து கொண்டு பல்வேறு கேள்விகளைக் கேட்டனர்.

அப்போது கமல் கூறுகையில், தசாவதாரம் பிரச்சினை முடிந்தது குறித்து மகிழ்ச்சியாக இருக்கிறது. திரைத் துறையில் இதுபோன்ற பிரச்சினைகள் வரத்தான் செய்யும். ஆனால் தசாவதாரம் படத்தில் சிறிது மன உளைச்சல் ஏற்பட்டு விட்டது.

கொஞ்சம் கூட முக்கியத்துவம் இல்லாத விஷயங்களை நீதிமன்றம் வரை இழுத்தது என்னை அவமானப்படுத்தினது போலத்தான். ஆனால் இதற்காக நான் வருத்ப்படவில்லை, கவலைப்படவில்லை.

சினிமா கோர்ட்டுக்கு போனாலே பிரச்சனைதானே, ஆனால் தவிர்க்க முடியாதது. ஒரு பஸ்ஸை தவற விட்டு விட்டால் கொஞ்சம் தாமதம் ஆவதுடன், சிறிது கஷ்டமும் ஏற்படும். அதே போல்தான் இதிலும் ஏற்பட்டது.

தசாவதாரம் படப்பிடிப்பு இன்னும் முடியவில்லை. அதனால் நான் நடித்த அந்த கேரக்டர் குறித்து இப்போது சொல்வது நல்லதல்ல. நான் சம்பந்தப்பட்ட காட்சிகள் முடிந்து விட்டன. ஒரு பாடல் மட்டும்தான் எடுக்க வேண்டியுள்ளது. அதை முடித்தவுடன் படம் திரையிடப்படும் தேதி குறித்து அறிவிக்கப்படும் என்றார் கமல்.

பின்னர் பிற கேள்விகளுக்கு அவர் பதிலளிக்கையில், படப்பிடிப்பு தளத்தில் ஒரு இயக்குநர் எப்படியிருக்க வேண்டும் என்பதற்கு கெளதம் மேனன்தான் சரியான உதாரணம். அவர் மிகவும் திறமையானவர். படத்தின் ஒவ்வொரு கேரக்டரிலும் அவரது பிரதிபலிப்பு இருக்கும்.

அவர் நினைப்பது போல காட்சி வரும் வரை விட மாட்டார். இப்படத்தில் நான் ரசித்து நடித்தேன். தெலுங்கில் இப்படம் மாபெரும் வெற்றி பெறும்.

நான் தெலுங்குப் படங்களில் நடிக்க மறுத்ததில்லை. அடுத்த வரும் தெலுங்கில் நடிக்கவுள்ளேன். அதற்கு முன்பு இந்தியில் நடிக்கிறேன். அதில் நடித்துக் கொண்டே தெலுங்கிலும் நடிப்பேன் என்றார் கமல்

"முன்பு இந்தியில் நடிக்கிறேன்"

Will this be related to this.................

Sanjeevi
29th August 2007, 02:06 PM
- :wink:

Sanjeevi
29th August 2007, 02:07 PM
:o

joe
29th August 2007, 02:11 PM
But Sanjeevi..what is the relavance to this thread? :roll:

Sanjeevi
29th August 2007, 02:12 PM
But Sanjeevi..what is the relavance to this thread? :roll: