PDA

View Full Version : MR-RK-ARR-KH [pre-announcement]

thineshan54321
27th August 2007, 07:43 PM
Rajni and Mani Ratnam to work together?
IndiaGlitz [Monday, August 27, 2007]

Grapevine is abuzz with rumors that Rajnikanth has finalized his next project. A couple of visits by Rajnikanth to director Mani Ratnam's office in Chennai have sparked off rumours that the two would come together for a movie next.

After Guru, Mani Ratnam was supposed to commence his next starring Aamir Khan. However with the actor's Hindi version of Ghajini getting delayed, sources say Mani Ratnam would venture to do a movie with Rajnikanth.

Rajnikanth and Mani Ratnam last came together for Thalapathy released in 1991.

Produced by GV Films and directed by Mani Ratnam, Thalapathy featured Mammootty, Shobana and Bhanu Priya besides Rajnikanth.

The familiar story of Karna from the epic Mahabaratha was skillfully modernized with typical 'Mani Ratnam trademark' screenplay and dialogues and foot-tapping numbers by Ilayaraja.

HOPE THIS IS TRUE GUYS. BUT WITH THE MEDIA U NEVER KNOW. It is probably the best move rajni can do after the huge sivaji. Mani is the only director that can avoid being compared with sivaji because he approaches movies in a different way. If it does happen, ARR's music will be nothing but masterpiece.

dinesh2002
27th August 2007, 07:58 PM
i doubt bout this..... its just too good to happen..... ARR-Shankar-Rajini followed by ARR-Mani-Rajini????? :shock:

Vaz
27th August 2007, 08:56 PM
Even Shankar (successfull commercial director) had to modify Sivaji according to Rajini's image, e.g. complete lack of logic in the movie (though I don't like the excuse that as it is a Rajini movie we do not have to care about logic.... coz' Baasha, Veera and a few other movies were "quite Ok" on the logic side)....

And currently Mani is in no mood to modify/alter his creation for commercial purposes (e.g. songs in his recent movies do not have a proper place now)... so I'm almost sure that this will never happen... unfortunalty for us!

So just chill out guys!

thineshan54321
27th August 2007, 08:58 PM
i doubt bout this..... its just too good to happen..... ARR-Shankar-Rajini followed by ARR-Mani-Rajini????? :shock:

if that happens, i have a feeling the hype will be much more because north india has already seen the power of rajni and Mani is a much more familiar director than shankar and about ARR solave thevela! It will be just awesome! :shock:

but the only problem with mani is he is so unpredictable. You never know how the outcome will be because he always tries things different. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that this should happen atleast for the music.

thineshan54321
27th August 2007, 09:01 PM
Even Shankar (successfull commercial director) had to modify Sivaji according to Rajini's image, e.g. complete lack of logic in the movie (though I don't like the excuse that as it is a Rajini movie we do not have to care about logic.... coz' Baasha, Veera and a few other movies were "quite Ok" on the logic side)....

And currently Mani is in no mood to modify/alter his creation for commercial purposes (e.g. songs in his recent movies do not have a proper place now)... so I'm almost sure that this will never happen... unfortunalty for us!

So just chill out guys!

vaz what do u mean by songs dont have a proper place?

prashanth12
27th August 2007, 09:22 PM
vaz what do u mean by songs dont have a proper place?

I don't think Mani likes having separate song sequences, big duets, stuff like that.

If Mani Ratnam + Rajini + ARRorIR happened that would be great. Then Rajini could have at least one serious movie before he retires.

Plus, I think Mani Ratnam has too much integrity to compromise story and logic for Rajini's image, like Shankar did.

Vaz
27th August 2007, 09:41 PM
Take Ayitha Ezhuthu for e.g. the song Nenjamellam was not properly picturized... in fact none of the songs picturization were upto his own standard (Thaiya thaiya, Alaipayuthe, Roja, Thiruda Thiruda)...

In KM, he did not even picturize Vellai Pookal... Anyway I feel that the magic from the ARR-Mani combo is missing since KM.... I remember ARR saying that he tries nowadays not to make songs that overpowers the movie itself... and that can be clearly seen in his last compositions for Mani.... I personnally prefered when it overpowered the movie...

prashanth12
27th August 2007, 10:29 PM
I like it better when it does not overpower the movie....

For a long time Indian cinema has had this formula of movies with song interludes and such. It's time for a director who changes the formula a bit. I thought KM was fine with it's music.

bingleguy
27th August 2007, 10:41 PM
a master piece again :-) this time with AR Rahman ! :clap:

i wish i see a THALAPATHY again :-) infact more than that !

thineshan54321
27th August 2007, 11:50 PM
a master piece again :-) this time with AR Rahman ! :clap:

i wish i see a THALAPATHY again :-) infact more than that !

whatever the combo comes out with, it will be exceptional in one way or another. So I still want this to come true. :)

Wibha
28th August 2007, 04:48 AM
another ARR-Rajini combo :shock: :thumbsup: :roll:

ARR-MANI :boo: :redjump: :bluejump:

Chelian
28th August 2007, 01:18 PM
I hope this combo doest materialise.
Maniratnam has lost his touch. His films are real bore to watch. What was his last really entertaining movie???
The scenes in his movies are boringly dark( with no clarity). maybe he thinks he is making stylish movie. He should watch western movies like 'sleepy hollow' and learn what is making dark picturisation movie is about.

selvakumar
28th August 2007, 01:31 PM
Maniratnam has lost his touch. His films are real bore to watch. What was his last really entertaining movie???
The scenes in his movies are boringly dark( with no clarity). maybe he thinks he is making stylish movie. He should watch western movies like 'sleepy hollow' and learn what is making dark picturisation movie is about.
:notthatway:
You will change ur opinion after seeing GURU

Sanjeevi
28th August 2007, 01:41 PM
:lol:

keep dreaming dudes

A.ANAND
28th August 2007, 01:52 PM
The scenes in his movies are boringly dark( with no clarity). maybe he thinks he is making stylish movie. He should watch western movies like 'sleepy hollow' and learn what is making dark picturisation movie is about.mr.chelian, ungga taste-tukk 'iyakkunar kalimannu'perarasu than sarivarum :2thumbsup:

Vaz
28th August 2007, 02:52 PM
I think Mani is one of the most stylish directors around...

His films from 80s do not at all seem outdated... which shows how well they were conceived... be it cinematography, BGM, songs, editing, screenplay, etc...

Even now technically speaking he hasn't lost his command over the medium... BUT somehow his recent movies do not create the satisfaction that a Nayagan, an Agni Natchathiran, a Thalapathi, a Roja or a Bombay created...

If you take Guru for instance... clearly it is a well made movie, well acted, etc, etc.... but it does not make me crave for more viewing...
I feel that there is something missing in his recent movies that does not pull me to watch it more and more...

Whereas the movies I have listed previously could be easily wathched/enjoyed any number of times by a normal moviegoers like me... At least that is what I think!

prashanth12
28th August 2007, 08:38 PM
:lol:

keep dreaming dudes

It's a nice dream :)

dinesh2002
28th August 2007, 09:04 PM
I think Mani is one of the most stylish directors around...

His films from 80s do not at all seem outdated... which shows how well they were conceived... be it cinematography, BGM, songs, editing, screenplay, etc...

Even now technically speaking he hasn't lost his command over the medium... BUT somehow his recent movies do not create the satisfaction that a Nayagan, an Agni Natchathiran, a Thalapathi, a Roja or a Bombay created...

If you take Guru for instance... clearly it is a well made movie, well acted, etc, etc.... but it does not make me crave for more viewing...
I feel that there is something missing in his recent movies that does not pull me to watch it more and more...

Whereas the movies I have listed previously could be easily wathched/enjoyed any number of times by a normal moviegoers like me... At least that is what I think!

u know its so true... when i saw Mouna Raagam few months back.... i was truly amazed... the settings were very modern and excellent editing of the movie.... man, this Mani never fails to amazes me!!

A.ANAND
29th August 2007, 07:06 AM
[tscii:898eddbd47]

Is Rajni & Mani Ratnam coming together?
By MIO Team
Aug 28, 2007, 08:55

Printer friendly page

If this happens, the film will certainly go down to the history of cinema! Rajnikanth and Mani Ratnam last came together for ‘Thalapathy’ released in 1991. Mammootty, Shobana, Bhanu Priya and Rajnikanth were in the lead of this film produced by GV Films. The buzz has created furor that Rajnikanth is all set to work in his next film and has finalised his next film. Gossipmongers are telling that Rajnikanth has made couple of visits to director Mani Ratnam's office in Chennai. Supposedly the two are planning to do a movie next.

Mani Ratnam has not announced his new film after ‘Guru’. He had plans to commence next starring Aamir Khan. But Aamir is currently tied with the Hindi version of ‘Ghajini’. So Mani is willing to go into his next venture with Rajnikanth, sources suggest.

[/tscii:898eddbd47]

thineshan54321
29th August 2007, 09:08 AM
and the best thing about mani is that he works really fast but at the same time never compromises on quality. so we dont have to wait like we did for sivaji for music or movie. maybe mani should revive the mahabaratam idea or modify that story for rajni. rajni will look dashing if he does those kinda roles (vaaji vaaji rajni was too good)

muzammil_fr
29th August 2007, 11:59 AM
Hey his latest Yuva, it's my fav in mani movies, i watched more then 15 times untill now, superb movie, it's my fav movie for ever.

MADDY
29th August 2007, 03:04 PM
Rajini-Maniratnam-ARR -> truly mouth-watering

Gaps and risks analysis :lol2:

1. Production -
a. Does Maniratnam's Madras Talkies have the money to get Rajinikanth in?
b. If a. is not possible, then will Maniratnam work for some other production house?
c. Are there any producers who can get Rajinikanth and Maniratnam under one shelter?

2. Script/Storyline -
a. Go for a classy movie in Maniratnam's style which might risk angering Rajini fans
b. Go for a massy subject satisfying Rajini's fans/image which Maniratnam is not very good at
c. Since both of them are great in their own domain, can they compromise on their ideas?

3. Cast/Crew/Technicians -
a. Though A.R.Rahman looks the obvious choice for MD, it may not be a simple decision esp if Mani works for a different producer
b. Choice of cinematographer, choreographer etc etc. will be a complex one since Rajinikanth and Maniratnam will have their own preferences

4. Scheduling -
Rajinikanth and Maniratnam do not have any projects currently on their hand but they might have to respect their future commitments, so scheduling the entire shooting itenary might turn out to be a complex one

5. Who should listen to whom -
a. Movie making involves lot of ideas - so there might be a problem of who should listen to whom. especially with Maniratnam who is fresh out of such ideological clash with Aamir Khan.
b. This also could lead to "who is bigger" clashes

Lets hope that these gaps/risks are plugged/nullified and we get to see a happy-marriage of class-mass..... :D

A.ANAND
30th August 2007, 03:31 PM
'SAKKARAVARTI' IS TITLE OF RAJINI AND MANIRATNAM NEXT MOVIE :confused2: source:junior vikatan magazine

rsubras
30th August 2007, 06:19 PM
Looks like it is not a gossip at all [:)]

Source - the same JV

rsubras
30th August 2007, 06:20 PM
anand annae..neenga ezhuthinatha paartha sakkarakatti maathiri padika thonuthu..... the film's title is Chakravarthi as reported in that magazine

Rajini eppavume famous title vaikkarathukku pathila, weird ah title vachu athai famous aakuvar...so i doubt whether this wud really be the title

SoftSword
31st August 2007, 06:11 PM
Rajini-Maniratnam-ARR -> truly mouth-watering

Gaps and risks analysis :lol2:

1. Production -
a. Does Maniratnam's Madras Talkies have the money to get Rajinikanth in?
b. If a. is not possible, then will Maniratnam work for some other production house?
c. Are there any producers who can get Rajinikanth and Maniratnam under one shelter?
Rajnikanth will easily cut short his paycheck for mani...

2. Script/Storyline -
a. Go for a classy movie in Maniratnam's style which might risk angering Rajini fans
b. Go for a massy subject satisfying Rajini's fans/image which Maniratnam is not very good at
c. Since both of them are great in their own domain, can they compromise on their ideas?
it will not be a masala movie and rajni never insists that to his directors... it is the directors decision to make masala movie with rajni for makin the movie big... or to overtake the previous big masala movie of rajni... for ex... every director plans to overtake bhasha..

3. Cast/Crew/Technicians -
a. Though A.R.Rahman looks the obvious choice for MD, it may not be a simple decision esp if Mani works for a different producer
b. Choice of cinematographer, choreographer etc etc. will be a complex one since Rajinikanth and Maniratnam will have their own preferences
Rajni will never involve in this.. he will definitely leave it in the hands of mani...
do we have any news sayin rajni chose his own crew...?

4. Scheduling -
Rajinikanth and Maniratnam do not have any projects currently on their hand but they might have to respect their future commitments, so scheduling the entire shooting itenary might turn out to be a complex one
not a big deal...

5. Who should listen to whom -
a. Movie making involves lot of ideas - so there might be a problem of who should listen to whom. especially with Maniratnam who is fresh out of such ideological clash with Aamir Khan.
b. This also could lead to "who is bigger" clashes
rajni is always a directors actor...
we use to read news like he is obedient like a debut actor...

Lets hope that these gaps/risks are plugged/nullified and we get to see a happy-marriage of class-mass..... :D
if at all this project is announced to be true...
then its a sure shot movie...
nothing can be bigger than this...

SoftSword
31st August 2007, 06:12 PM
anand annae..neenga ezhuthinatha paartha sakkarakatti maathiri padika thonuthu..... the film's title is Chakravarthi as reported in that magazine

Rajini eppavume famous title vaikkarathukku pathila, weird ah title vachu athai famous aakuvar...so i doubt whether this wud really be the title
true...
i was goin mad when they heard the title padayappa...
and chandramuki ofcourse...

vijayr
4th September 2007, 10:05 PM
Is Mani doing this film to get some money for Madras Talkies? :-) Commercially, there is no better comeback in Tamil for MaNi than doing a movie with Rajni

m_23_bayarea
5th September 2007, 09:17 PM
Rajini and Maniratnam planning to have a movie like Thalapathy & Nayagan
(9/5/2007)

`தளபதி', `நாயகன்' சாயலில் ரஜினியின் புதுப்படம்: ஐஸ்வர்யாராயை ஜோடியாக்க மணிரத்னம் விருப்பம்

ரஜினியின் `சிவாஜி' படம் இந்தியா முழுவதும் சக்கை போடு போட்டது. வெளிநாடு களிலும் `டாப் 10' வரிசையில் வசூலை குவித்தது. சர்வதேச அளவில் இந்திப்படங்களை பின்னுக்கு தள்ளி அதிக விலை போன ஒரே தமிழ் படம் `சிவாஜி' தான் என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இந்தியிலும் விரைவில் டப்பிங் ஆகிறது.

ரஜினி தற்போது அடுத்த படத்துக்கு தயாராகிறார். மணிரத்னம் அப்படத்தை இயக்குவது முடிவாகி விட் டது. `ஹிட்' படங்கள் கொடுத்த நிறைய டைரக்டர்கள் பெயரை பரிசீலித்து இறுதி யில் மணிரத்னத்தை தேர்வு செய்துள்ளார். தளபதி, நாயகன் சாயலில் கதையை உருவாக்குமாறு மணிரத்னத்திடம் கேட்டுக் கொண்டுள்ளார்.

`சிவாஜி'யின் உலகளாவிய வரவேற்பால் அடுத்த படம் பண்ணுவதில் எச்சரிக்கை யுடன் இருக்கிறார். சிவாஜிவை விட வலுவான கதையை தயார் செய்யுங்கள் என்று அறிவுறுத்தியுள்ளார்.

தளபதி, நாயகன் படங்களை இயக்கியவர் மணிரத்னம். அழுத்தமான கதைக்கருவுடன் ஆக்ஷன் படங்களாக அவை உருவாக்கப்பட்டன. சினிமாத் தனத்தை மிஞ்சிய யதார்த்தங் கள் படத்தில் மிகுதியாக இருந்தன. அது போன்ற கதையில் நடித்தால் தான் சிவாஜியில் கிடைத்த புகழை தக்க வைக்க முடியும் என்று ரஜினி கருதுகிறார்.

கதை விவாதத்தில் மணிரத்னம் குழுவினர் இரவு பகலாக ஈடுபட்டுள்ளனர். ஓரிரு மாதங்களில் திரைக் கதை தயாராகி விடும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது. அதன் பிறகு பாடல் பதிவு நடைபெற உள்ளது. சிவாஜியில் இசை யமைத்த ஏ.ஆர். ரகுமானே இப்படத்துக்கும் இசையமைப் பார் என தெரிகிறது.

ரஜினி ஜோடியாக இந்தி நடிகைகளில் ஒருவர் நடிக்க வாய்ப்புள்ளது. ஐஸ்வர்யா ராயை நடிக்க வைக்க மணிரத்னம் விரும்புவதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. வித்யாபாலன், ஆயிஷா தாகியா பெயர் களும் பரிசீலிக்கப்படுகின்றன. அனைத்து வேலைகளையும் டிசம்பருக்குள் முடித்து விட்டு ஜனவரியில் படப்பிடிப்பை தொடங்குகின்றனர்.

Source : http://maalaimalar.com/asp/news/dis_news_article.asp?artid=223055

http://rajinifans.com/detailView.asp?title=409
__________________________________________________ ___

Rajini + Mani + ARR >>>>>>>> Athiradee! :P :P :P

thineshan54321
6th September 2007, 02:50 AM
bay i was worried that ARR is not gonna be involved with rajni for a while and therefore the hub world will also be isolated but i guess its not the case. good to see u posting here bro. :)

Rajini and Maniratnam planning to have a movie like Thalapathy & Nayagan
(9/5/2007)

`தளபதி', `நாயகன்' சாயலில் ரஜினியின் புதுப்படம்: ஐஸ்வர்யாராயை ஜோடியாக்க மணிரத்னம் விருப்பம்

ரஜினியின் `சிவாஜி' படம் இந்தியா முழுவதும் சக்கை போடு போட்டது. வெளிநாடு களிலும் `டாப் 10' வரிசையில் வசூலை குவித்தது. சர்வதேச அளவில் இந்திப்படங்களை பின்னுக்கு தள்ளி அதிக விலை போன ஒரே தமிழ் படம் `சிவாஜி' தான் என்பது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

இந்தியிலும் விரைவில் டப்பிங் ஆகிறது.

ரஜினி தற்போது அடுத்த படத்துக்கு தயாராகிறார். மணிரத்னம் அப்படத்தை இயக்குவது முடிவாகி விட் டது. `ஹிட்' படங்கள் கொடுத்த நிறைய டைரக்டர்கள் பெயரை பரிசீலித்து இறுதி யில் மணிரத்னத்தை தேர்வு செய்துள்ளார். தளபதி, நாயகன் சாயலில் கதையை உருவாக்குமாறு மணிரத்னத்திடம் கேட்டுக் கொண்டுள்ளார்.

`சிவாஜி'யின் உலகளாவிய வரவேற்பால் அடுத்த படம் பண்ணுவதில் எச்சரிக்கை யுடன் இருக்கிறார். சிவாஜிவை விட வலுவான கதையை தயார் செய்யுங்கள் என்று அறிவுறுத்தியுள்ளார்.

தளபதி, நாயகன் படங்களை இயக்கியவர் மணிரத்னம். அழுத்தமான கதைக்கருவுடன் ஆக்ஷன் படங்களாக அவை உருவாக்கப்பட்டன. சினிமாத் தனத்தை மிஞ்சிய யதார்த்தங் கள் படத்தில் மிகுதியாக இருந்தன. அது போன்ற கதையில் நடித்தால் தான் சிவாஜியில் கிடைத்த புகழை தக்க வைக்க முடியும் என்று ரஜினி கருதுகிறார்.

கதை விவாதத்தில் மணிரத்னம் குழுவினர் இரவு பகலாக ஈடுபட்டுள்ளனர். ஓரிரு மாதங்களில் திரைக் கதை தயாராகி விடும் என எதிர்பார்க்கப்படுகிறது. அதன் பிறகு பாடல் பதிவு நடைபெற உள்ளது. சிவாஜியில் இசை யமைத்த ஏ.ஆர். ரகுமானே இப்படத்துக்கும் இசையமைப் பார் என தெரிகிறது.

ரஜினி ஜோடியாக இந்தி நடிகைகளில் ஒருவர் நடிக்க வாய்ப்புள்ளது. ஐஸ்வர்யா ராயை நடிக்க வைக்க மணிரத்னம் விரும்புவதாக கூறப்படுகிறது. வித்யாபாலன், ஆயிஷா தாகியா பெயர் களும் பரிசீலிக்கப்படுகின்றன. அனைத்து வேலைகளையும் டிசம்பருக்குள் முடித்து விட்டு ஜனவரியில் படப்பிடிப்பை தொடங்குகின்றனர்.

Source : http://maalaimalar.com/asp/news/dis_news_article.asp?artid=223055

http://rajinifans.com/detailView.asp?title=409
__________________________________________________ ___

Rajini + Mani + ARR >>>>>>>> Athiradee! :P :P :P

m_23_bayarea
6th September 2007, 03:28 AM
bay i was worried that ARR is not gonna be involved with rajni for a while and therefore the hub world will also be isolated but i guess its not the case. good to see u posting here bro. :)

* Muthu

* Arunachalam

* Padayappa

* Baba

* Jaggubhai (dropped)

* Chandramukhi

* Sivaji

* Sultan

* Movie with Mani (name - not sure)

Like you can see, out of Rajini's last 9 projects, only 2 happen to be non-ARR! It just can not be isolated bro... Dont worry! :)

m_23_bayarea
6th September 2007, 05:19 AM

Thrilled Rahman

A R Rahman is thrilled to score music for the animated movie Sultan The Warrior that would feature Rajnikanth.

Says Rahman, ' composing music for an animated movie is no easy joke. It is very demanding. Everything is artificial in an animated film, but the music plays a prominent film.Music is no doubt a character in such movies. I am excited to work in the project that features Rajnikanth'.

Rahman has been assigned to work for Golden Age, an English film, to be directed by Sheker Kapur. 'I know Shekher for over 10 years. We had worked for a advertisement commercial before. To be part of his movie is a great joy,' says Rahman. Grammy award- winner Craig Armstrong is also working with Rahman for the movie.

http://newstodaynet.com/talkies/2608tt2.htm

:boo:

thineshan54321
9th September 2007, 11:16 PM
guys i recently read that kamal haasan is going to produce and act along with rajni directed by MR. If this is true then ARR might not score for the film as KH doesnt get along with ARR. and since he is the producer he has the most control over these matters. Hoping for the best, keeping my fingers crossed. :?

anoops
10th September 2007, 07:43 AM
guys i recently read that kamal haasan is going to produce and act along with rajni directed by MR. If this is true then ARR might not score for the film as KH doesnt get along with ARR. and since he is the producer he has the most control over these matters. Hoping for the best, keeping my fingers crossed. :?

that project (if it happens) wud be biggest in tamil film history in all probabilities - hoping that ARR gets to be a part of that!!

arsaregama
10th September 2007, 09:12 AM
http://www.nowrunning.com/news/news.asp?it=11933
A Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth joint venture is on the cards. Discussions are under way in this regard. According to reports, the proposed film will be produced by Kamal and directed by Mani Ratnam.

The Rajini-starrer "Sivaji: The Boss", directed by Shankar and produced by AVM, which is rated as the superstar's best ever film and scored many firsts, .is what spurred the two titans of Tamil cinema to come together and make a film featuring both of them.

Rajinikanth is said to be quite earnest about doing a new film with Kamal and making it a bigger success than "Sivaji".

A couple of days ago, Rajini drove to Kamal's residence at Alwarpet and took him to Raghavendra Kalyanamandapam at Kodambakkam where they held talks in private and decided to press ahead with the new project. Director Mani Ratnam has reportedly started working on the story.

ajaybaskar
10th September 2007, 11:53 AM
Kamalku ARR close illana enna? ARR is both MR's and Rajni's favourite. Kamal enna venaamna solla poraaru? Appadi oru project aarambichaanganna thalaivara thavira endha komban music panna mudiyum?

Sakkarakattiya irundhalum Sivajiya irundhalum thalaivarathaan thedi varanum...

SoftSword
10th September 2007, 01:27 PM
I somehow feel that the MD will be ARR...
as its another BIG project, I guess mani will not compromise on the msic dept...

rayan36
10th September 2007, 01:42 PM
Malaysia tamil daily reported that Kamal is gonna make special app. in the movie, so he can't mess up the music :wink:

SoftSword
10th September 2007, 01:51 PM
before we get any bad news, do we have any source to write to kamal and request him not to say a NO to ARR for music...
so that he can understand the anticipation of millions and make them feel happier with ARR doing the BIG thing...

A.ANAND
10th September 2007, 02:27 PM
Kamalku ARR close illana enna? ARR is both MR's and Rajni's favourite. Kamal enna venaamna solla poraaru? Appadi oru project aarambichaanganna thalaivara thavira endha komban music panna mudiyum?

Sakkarakattiya irundhalum Sivajiya irundhalum thalaivarathaan thedi varanum...
natpu vera tholil vera innu,rajini-ye solli irukkar!!!rahman mela kamalu-ikku iruntha 'poramai' ippa illa innu nenakiraen.appadiye innum iruthallum,namma maniratnam viduvarra enna!![sivaji audio succese kamalukkum theriyum illa!!]

MusicIsLife
10th September 2007, 06:31 PM
ARR thavira vera yaarukkum music poda theriyadhupa. mathavanga pota athu mujik!!

selvakumar
10th September 2007, 07:01 PM
natpu vera tholil vera innu,rajini-ye solli irukkar!!!rahman mela kamalu-ikku iruntha 'poramai' ippa illa innu nenakiraen.appadiye innum iruthallum,namma maniratnam viduvarra enna!![sivaji audio succese kamalukkum theriyum illa!!]
:rotfl:
enna Kodumai Anand Idhu ?
Why should Kamal be *Jealous* of Arr ?

Let us hope that Mani introduces a *Fresh MD* like he did in Roja :wink:

SoftSword
10th September 2007, 07:45 PM

Miracles never happen quite often selva...

and in case of ARR, even if mani had not introduced ARR for Roja, in the upcoming years someone else would have introduced ARR, and he would have shined maybe a bit slower...
so mani took the pride of choosing ARR at the right time for his Roja...

but we owe to thank mani for what he has done...

A.ANAND
10th September 2007, 08:30 PM

selva,ithellam nadakira kaariyama???rajini movie-la mani sir puthu md intruduce pannarathavathu!!nalla comedy sence sir unngalukku :lol: kamal jealous patti naan solla thevai illa,athu oorukke thriyum sir!

Vaz
10th September 2007, 10:52 PM
It is funny that so many discussions are going on based on pure baseless rumours...

Anyway if it happens I would be elated but... so far nothing concrete has emerged on it...

anoops
11th September 2007, 07:26 AM
before we get any bad news, do we have any source to write to kamal and request him not to say a NO to ARR for music...
so that he can understand the anticipation of millions and make them feel happier with ARR doing the BIG thing...

:roll: :roll:

MADDY
11th September 2007, 09:19 AM

yea rite, this is like wishing for Vishnuvardhan to have worked with a *fresh hero* for Billa :lol2: :lol: ......

selva, u must understand that "roja" doesent happen every now and then......Roja is history, ARR is a phenomenon - no place for silly jokes...... :arrow:

ajaybaskar
11th September 2007, 05:03 PM
Maddy, Thambi comedy panniruppan. Vidunga... :D

SoftSword
11th September 2007, 05:08 PM
as i have told earlier...

and in case of ARR, even if mani had not introduced ARR for Roja, in the upcoming years someone else would have introduced ARR, and he would have shined maybe a bit slower...

selvakumar
11th September 2007, 06:01 PM

:huh:
Guys, what happened ? Did my post confused u people or what ? I never said Arr couldn't have come to TFM without Mani. I just said that I would like to see Mani introducing a fresh new talent in this movie like he did 15 years back ! Why don't u people understand this simple logic and why you people are making too much fuss about it ?

SS,
I agree miracles never happen often. But they do happen if not often :D right ?

selvakumar
11th September 2007, 06:03 PM
selva,ithellam nadakira kaariyama???rajini movie-la mani sir puthu md intruduce pannarathavathu!!nalla comedy sence sir unngalukku :lol: kamal jealous patti naan solla thevai illa,athu oorukke thriyum sir!

When Roja came, no one would have imagined that a new MD will score instead of IlayaRaja (Even Ajay mentioned this in his article. Right ? )
so, I don't think there is no chance. Chances might be pretty less.
I don't think KH should be jealous of Arr ! He might have diff of opinon. But jealous :lol:

selvakumar
11th September 2007, 06:05 PM

yea rite, this is like wishing for Vishnuvardhan to have worked with a *fresh hero* for Billa :lol2: :lol: ......

selva, u must understand that "roja" doesent happen every now and then......Roja is history, ARR is a phenomenon - no place for silly jokes...... :arrow:

Strangely ! Why this directed towards me alone MADDY ? would be happy if you could do this for many lame jokes here :D

MADDY
11th September 2007, 06:51 PM

Strangely ! Why this directed towards me alone MADDY ? would be happy if you could do this for many lame jokes here :D

lame jokes or good jokes - this is ARR section - and we dont want to discuss abt some imaginary *fresh* MD and ridiculing the 92' phenomenon......hope u understand :D

selvakumar
11th September 2007, 07:22 PM
lame jokes or good jokes - this is ARR section - and we dont want to discuss abt some imaginary *fresh* MD and ridiculing the 92' phenomenon......hope u understand :D
It would be better if you people discuass about Arr and this film alone if not on the *IMaginary / unclear Jealous that others are supposed to have on KH*. Plus - I never used the "Fresh MD Part" to ridicule Arr. If you feel so, please show me in what way I have ridiculed Arr :D

But I know that you used my "fresh MD" part to ridicule Ajith :D :lol: I didn't comment on that :D

MADDY
11th September 2007, 09:10 PM
It would be better if you people discuass about Arr and this film alone if not on the *IMaginary / unclear Jealous that others are supposed to have on KH*. Plus - I never used the "Fresh MD Part" to ridicule Arr. If you feel so, please show me in what way I have ridiculed Arr :D

thanks for letting us know, wat we need to do in our forums :D ........hope guys can follow the process/guideline that u have laid....

anyways, breaking the disgression - any concrete news on this project guys?? :roll:

prasana84
11th September 2007, 09:29 PM
Selva annae A.r.rahman reach panna stageja kamal or ir has not even seen
athuku or chinna example,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDIyo8anaIU
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/sep-07-01/10-09-07-ar-rahman.html
ethu summa sample than entha chinna sample examples pothum kamal enn a.r.r mela jealousa irukanumnu.
ethu mathiri enoru example solrain kelunga,
ir fans love ir's songs but they hate a.r.r songs etho oru kekkha kodatha noisea ketta effect tharuvangal. athey alunga u1 or kr patta super arumainu solli rasipannunga this is called as jealous. got it.
mani sir fresh md intro panra kanava maranthudunga. a.r.r oda ponna stageku enimel yarum varra mudiyathu. enoru a.r.r perantha undu. but oru ooraikulla oru kathithan irukka mudiyum. so drop ur dream dude.

thineshan54321
12th September 2007, 12:25 AM

But I know that you used my "fresh MD" part to ridicule Ajith :D :lol: I didn't comment on that :D

did u bring this fresh MD topic to irritate us because someone here said KH is jealous of ARR and that irritated you? pallikki paliya? vitudunganna...

Wibha
12th September 2007, 08:10 AM

:exactly: but mani should keep arr......and we dont want any fresh md :cool:

prasana84
12th September 2007, 08:48 AM

:exactly: but mani should keep arr......and we dont want any fresh md :cool:
Guys ethacham nadakura kariyam pathi discuss panuvommae. Mani n a.r.r r the best combo in indian film industry they both r also having a good understanding, friendship. mani always choses the best and the best is none other than Thalaivar A.R.Rahman

selvakumar
12th September 2007, 09:18 AM
thanks for letting us know, wat we need to do in our forums :D ........hope guys can follow the process/guideline that u have laid....

anyways, breaking the disgression - any concrete news on this project guys?? :roll:
Until or unless a discussion is called for by others :P
Sorry if that sounded like "Preaching" ! I don't have any rights to tell this to anybody and I think this applies to EVERYONE

...... :arrow:

selvakumar
12th September 2007, 09:21 AM
Guys ethacham nadakura kariyam pathi discuss panuvommae. Mani n a.r.r r the best combo in indian film industry they both r also having a good understanding, friendship. mani always choses the best and the best is none other than Thalaivar A.R.Rahman
:lol: :lol:
Then like how Vaz put, we shouldn't be discussing on this at all :lol: :wink:

selvakumar
12th September 2007, 09:50 AM
Prasana,
Why are you telling all these things here :huh: ?
With all these things, U THINK that Kamal will be jealous of Arr :banghead:
Everyone have their own set of international acclaim dude. I agree that Arr has gone a level further. That doesn't mean everyone is not worth. 8-)
I don't want to discuss on the preferences of IR fans that you have mentioned.

ethu summa sample than entha chinna sample examples pothum kamal enn a.r.r mela jealousa irukanumnu.
ir fans love ir's songs but they hate a.r.r songs etho oru kekkha kodatha noisea ketta effect tharuvangal. athey alunga u1 or kr patta super arumainu solli rasipannunga this is called as jealous. got it.
mani sir fresh md intro panra kanava maranthudunga. a.r.r oda ponna stageku enimel yarum varra mudiyathu. enoru a.r.r perantha undu. but oru ooraikulla oru kathithan irukka mudiyum. so drop ur dream dude.

selvakumar
12th September 2007, 09:53 AM
did u bring this fresh MD topic to irritate us because someone here said KH is jealous of ARR and that irritated you? pallikki paliya? vitudunganna...

NO
But With this I have understood that "comment on Fresh MDs" can irritate HC Arr fans :P
btw, Let me put the question to u
Do u really think that kh being jealous of Arr makes sense?

thineshan54321
12th September 2007, 10:29 AM

NO
But With this I have understood that "comment on Fresh MDs" can irritate HC Arr fans :P

well its more of ego. I am not saying kamal is bad or anything like that. Its normal for anyone to act like it because kamal was a fan of IR and when ARR came and turned things upside down, he refused to accept ARR was good simply because he was a fan of IR. This is normal from any fan. But being in a high societal stage, he should not let his ego take over his profession. This usually results in controversies such as this one right here. So all I am saying is KH (being a mature person that he should be) should not let his ego take over. In other words, he shouldnt leave space for young ppl like me to advice him (a legend). Naanga elaam cycle gapilla truck oaduvoam :lol: Hope I am clear.

I just hope that KH and ARR can get into a good relationship somewhere in the near future. Selva just imagine Dasavatharam with ARR instead of that clown from the north.

SoftSword
12th September 2007, 12:35 PM
hey guys chill...
i guess a few here have read more between the lines of selva... and understood vertain things that were not meant by him... he was just writing a casual comment i suppose... lets get back to our topic yaar...

prasana84
12th September 2007, 09:31 PM
Prasana,
Why are you telling all these things here :huh: ?
With all these things, U THINK that Kamal will be jealous of Arr :banghead:
Everyone have their own set of international acclaim dude. I agree that Arr has gone a level further. That doesn't mean everyone is not worth. 8-)
I don't want to discuss on the preferences of IR fans that you have mentioned.

hey selva,
sorry if tat was hurting. etho a.r.r mela iruntha patrula pesitain. koool

MusicIsLife
13th September 2007, 01:00 AM

NO

well its more of ego. I am not saying kamal is bad or anything like that. Its normal for anyone to act like it because kamal was a fan of IR and when ARR came and turned things upside down, he refused to accept ARR was good simply because he was a fan of IR. This is normal from any fan. But being in a high societal stage, he should not let his ego take over his profession. This usually results in controversies such as this one right here. So all I am saying is KH (being a mature person that he should be) should not let his ego take over. In other words, he shouldnt leave space for young ppl like me to advice him (a legend). Naanga elaam cycle gapilla truck oaduvoam :lol: Hope I am clear.

I just hope that KH and ARR can get into a good relationship somewhere in the near future. Selva just imagine Dasavatharam with ARR instead of that clown from the north.

Thineshan,
your logic seems to be flawed somewhere, you say that KH does not want ARR coz of his love towards IR.

KH with KR used Deva/ARR. HJ was used by Gautam for a KH movie, KH has used Himesh for Dasavatharam

somewhere the logic seems to be bologne, just coz of your love towards ARR should not block your sense and say someone is jealous of another person, as an artist, KH might have thought it is fit to use certain people, sometimes use certain people just to be "different". ARR is not the only music director who can do the best (in the current situation he is the one consistently different and trend setting which I will never disagree). Lets face it, sometimes things dont happen the way we want it to.

KH jealous of ARR (being in totally different traits in the same field) does not make sense what-so-ever. We can argue here forever on this topic. In the hind sight I can see myself getting bashed, but needed to point out.

Whether Mani brings in another MD or not is never going to be a relevance here, if we are imagining and setting up the hype for a RAJNI-MR-KAMAL movie and a music director, i dont see anything wrong with Selva imagining a new MD introduction.

People can get provoked for any reason, so everybody should chill, I dont find anything in Selvas post demeaning ARR or provoking. Here in this forums we need a cause to bash somebody, pretty much that is what happens.

I dont like people calling Himesh a Clown from North, dude he had so much of success with his music albums more than anybody in the north. He surely has talent and variety, if we dont like the style, just bashing him does not make any sense either

mahen01
13th September 2007, 09:04 AM
I think Himesh should stick to North. It would've been far better if ARR has done the music for Dasavatharam. I personaly think Himesh is going to spoil the music part of the movie. Its a bad decition by kamal or whoever took arr off the project.

But I dont think Kamal is jelous of ARR. He did work with ARR in Indian and all songs were super hit. I am not sure if kamal and arr has some disagreements. If they could over come that and work together everybody will be happy.

Or it could be just someother reason behind arr taken off from the Dasavataram. May be arr is too busy.. or may be there are someother reasons.. but dont spread roumers and do more damage between kamal arr relationship.

Lets hope for the best.. hope kamal and arr will work together in future TAMIL MOVIES. (I dont care abt hindi movies.. I dont listen to them regardless of who the md is)

MADDY
13th September 2007, 09:49 AM
Thineshan,
your logic seems to be flawed somewhere, you say that KH does not want ARR coz of his love towards IR.

KH with KR used Deva/ARR. HJ was used by Gautam for a KH movie, KH has used Himesh for Dasavatharam

somewhere the logic seems to be bologne, just coz of your love towards ARR should not block your sense and say someone is jealous of another person, as an artist, KH might have thought it is fit to use certain people, sometimes use certain people just to be "different". ARR is not the only music director who can do the best (in the current situation he is the one consistently different and trend setting which I will never disagree). Lets face it, sometimes things dont happen the way we want it to.

KH jealous of ARR (being in totally different traits in the same field) does not make sense what-so-ever. We can argue here forever on this topic. In the hind sight I can see myself getting bashed, but needed to point out.

Whether Mani brings in another MD or not is never going to be a relevance here, if we are imagining and setting up the hype for a RAJNI-MR-KAMAL movie and a music director, i dont see anything wrong with Selva imagining a new MD introduction.

People can get provoked for any reason, so everybody should chill, I dont find anything in Selvas post demeaning ARR or provoking. Here in this forums we need a cause to bash somebody, pretty much that is what happens.

I dont like people calling Himesh a Clown from North, dude he had so much of success with his music albums more than anybody in the north. He surely has talent and variety, if we dont like the style, just bashing him does not make any sense either

hi MIL.....i dont agree kamal is jealous of ARR as a artiste but yes, he is jealous of ARR as a IR fan .......he indicated in one of the interviews that ppl. who left IR in 90's and went to someone else wont have place in history of TFM :roll: .......he along with sathyaraj have vehemently argued for IR in 90's, which was the decline of IR trend and uprising of ARR trend........there have been clear cases when kamal has shown his displeasure over the growing/grown ARR phenomenon......so, when we talk abt kamal here, its just as a IR fan, which is what he wants, i guess......i did have problems with his opinions - but yea, cant sit over it and sulk - move on......... :D

reg bashing, MIL, please find the root cause for all these reactions...........someone coming and telling in ARR forums that mani should bring a new MD and recreate the 92' wave......and u expect us to sit on that comment?? :roll: ......yaen sir, 92' wave and stabilising of ARR-trend ellam kindala pochha ivangalakku?? :x .......

i think our guys did a great job in replying to that provoking comment......WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO IN OUR THREADS EXCEPT THE MODS :clap:

mahen01
13th September 2007, 11:12 AM
IR is not the MD for DS. another point..Himesh is does not make IR style music.. infact he is arr style musition. It would have been great if kamal stick with arr for DS - that didnt happen. IR would have done good job for BGM = that didnt happen too. There are plenty of other great MDs here as well. He didnt choose any of them... but he went on to choose that clown Himesh.

anoops
13th September 2007, 11:38 AM
more than the IR fan in him, i guess any director/actor have their wavelength with their technicians - perhaps Kamal's does not match for some reasons with ARR - he need not be blamed for that. Its the same with Selva with YSR and GM with HJ - though they all do come out of that ring to 'experience' the ARR phenomenon.

as for a new MD coming in, '92 was not a day-day activity which happened jus coz MR decided to bring in a new though talented MD - it was something so huge which MR himself might not have realised to the full potential. Its not that easy at the same time not 100% impossible.

but the entire topic here is on the possibility of making the even bigger combination of MR-Rajini-Kamal (if it does materialize) combo bigger with the addition of ARR and no other MD makes it bigger in terms of the REACH to global audience. It can only be ARR and dont think MR nor anyone else would have second thoughts abt it.

A.ANAND
13th September 2007, 04:52 PM
ahhaahh!!!tzunami!!!tzunami!!ellam odunnga :lol: tzunami vanthalum bugambam vanthalum intha tread mattum oyathu! :lol2:

SoftSword
13th September 2007, 04:54 PM
enna anand...
nalla moodla irukkenga pola...
sarakkaa... :)

selvakumar
13th September 2007, 07:15 PM
Thineshan,
Disagree completely on the "Ego" Part. "Ego, Jealous etc do fell under the "Bad" category". So, your statement certainly falls under "You see, kamal is bad. He is egoistic and jealous of others"
Everyone have their own priorities and preferences. Your post has answers for everything. Kamal is an IR fan. He refused to accept Arr just like other Ir fans. At that stage, no Ir fan would have accepted Arr coz they love Ir's music and it is their stage. It is like "Fans of one generation bashing the masala delivered by the younger generation by forgetting their own heroes masalas". It will hurt YOU certainly if you are a FAN of the younger generation.
You can elaborate on how Kamal's ego played a role in his PROFESSION (ACTING, DIRECTION). Does Arr has anything to do with Kamal's profession?

One important thing why I like Arr is : He is humble. Period. That doesn't meant that he lacks "Ego" totally. Arr may not have praised others. That won't make him a "Egoistic person". It is about our own interpretation. A fan of DEVA, SRIKANTH DEVA can say that "Arr's ego is big. How come that guy voice something against KUTHU songs or remixes". Fans of kuthu songs can react like you. That won't make any sense. Same applies here

A.ANAND
13th September 2007, 10:18 PM
enna anand...
nalla moodla irukkenga pola...
sarakkaa... :)
a.r.rahman endra 'sarakku' irukum pothu,palapona [kudi]sarakku thevaiyya sir!!athumattu ennaku sentimental-la ottu varathu :)

thineshan54321
14th September 2007, 12:29 AM

NO

Thineshan,

i am not saying beause KH is IR fan he hates everyone else. He hates ARR because he was the one who brought IR down (not intentionally, but he did). He changed the TFM industry's style. For example there are people who hate ARR completely because he makes noise yet like YSR for some unknown reason. Its the intial anger that KH was feeling towards ARR when he released his roja, that is the reason for this ego. KH being a creative actor knows he needs to move on from IR but he cant accept the fact that ARR is another legend, which is why he consistently seeks other MDs.

thineshan54321
14th September 2007, 12:30 AM
Thineshan,

hi MIL.....i dont agree kamal is jealous of ARR as a artiste but yes, he is jealous of ARR as a IR fan .......he indicated in one of the interviews that ppl. who left IR in 90's and went to someone else wont have place in history of TFM :roll: .......he along with sathyaraj have vehemently argued for IR in 90's, which was the decline of IR trend and uprising of ARR trend........there have been clear cases when kamal has shown his displeasure over the growing/grown ARR phenomenon......so, when we talk abt kamal here, its just as a IR fan, which is what he wants, i guess......i did have problems with his opinions - but yea, cant sit over it and sulk - move on......... :D

reg bashing, MIL, please find the root cause for all these reactions...........someone coming and telling in ARR forums that mani should bring a new MD and recreate the 92' wave......and u expect us to sit on that comment?? :roll: ......yaen sir, 92' wave and stabilising of ARR-trend ellam kindala pochha ivangalakku?? :x .......

i think our guys did a great job in replying to that provoking comment......WE DONT WANT ANYONE TO TELL US WHAT WE NEED TO DO IN OUR THREADS EXCEPT THE MODS :clap:

well said Maddy, glad u understood what i meant. :)

A.ANAND
14th September 2007, 08:50 PM
Rajni and Kamal in Maniratnam film
IndiaGlitz [Friday, September 14, 2007]

In the biggest news in South Indian film industry, the two great stars from the south Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan are planning to come together for a movie.

The movie will be directed by the greatest director, South Indian cinema has ever produced, Maniratnam. The two great actors of our times, had been together once in 1977 for Bharathiraja's Pathinaaru Vayathinile.

After this great film, both the actors carved stardom for themselves, moving in totally different paths. Both these actor had been with Manirathnam too--Kamal, in Nayagan and Rajni in Dhalapathy, both these film adding much to the heroes careers.

According to the latest reports Kamal Haasan is even planning to produce the new movie.

MusicIsLife
15th September 2007, 01:41 AM
Thineshan,

Maddy,
I see you have a point, but what surprises me is that you got so provoked by something that does not seem harsh or demeaning. we have been in this forum for so long, so I do understand the basis. I have very little knowledge on what was said by KH in public, yet to read them (until then I will not really accept the explanations here).

Anyways have fun!!, I like 2 things 1. your blog (especially the name), 2. the funny saying about Project managers.

njv
15th September 2007, 05:36 AM
IR is not the MD for DS. another point..Himesh is does not make IR style music.. infact he is arr style musition. It would have been great if kamal stick with arr for DS - that didnt happen. IR would have done good job for BGM = that didnt happen too. There are plenty of other great MDs here as well. He didnt choose any of them... but he went on to choose that clown Himesh.

My opinions

Himesh is arr style - NO WAY. He has only one tune and he repeats, be it style, quality of music, recording capabilities or anything. I would rate the worst song of ARR better than the best of Harris.

Plenty of directors in Tamil - Yes. YSR, Harris, Vidya Sagar, Mani Sharma and Devi Sri Prasad are all miles apart and better from Himes.

He didnt choose any of them and went to Himesh - Purely because KH is trying to target hindi audiance now.

Take my word. This movie is very hard to understand in B and C centers. Can you think about a movie like "Deja Vu" running in Tamil? Absolutely not. So chances are it might click in Hindi or atleast he can sell in more places for less!

MusicIsLife
15th September 2007, 08:42 PM
njv,
i think that is your opinion that ARR's worst is better than the best of others. i totally and respectfully disagree.

thineshan54321
16th September 2007, 04:30 AM
njv,
i think that is your opinion that ARR's worst is better than the best of others. i totally and respectfully disagree.

I think that is your opinion that ARR's worst is not better than the best of others. I totally and respectfully disagree. :)

MusicIsLife
16th September 2007, 04:32 AM
Thineshan!!
it is good that we agree to disagree, it is very healthy.
There will be no other music directors in tamil movies, if we close our eyes and follow blindly.

thineshan54321
16th September 2007, 10:45 AM
Thineshan!!
There will be no other music directors in tamil movies, if we close our eyes and follow blindly.

i agree with u completely. I recently been liking dharan (Sivi) and YSR. But thats about it. I simply cant listen to others. I agree MDs are making some nice music. But the only fault I find disturbing enough to hate their music is when they copy. Dharan I think is doing a great job. Listen to his parijatham and sivi, really fresh music. And in his interview 60% of the time he kept saying I am trying very hard to be diff. I realyl like that. On the contrary I am not liking GV prakash at all. Nice music but the copy/inspired part still there. Dont like it.

thineshan54321
Thineshan!!

i agree with u completely. I recently been liking dharan (Sivi) and YSR. But thats about it. I simply cant listen to others. I agree MDs are making some nice music. But the only fault I find disturbing enough to hate their music is when they copy. Dharan I think is doing a great job. Listen to his parijatham and sivi, really fresh music. And in his interview 60% of the time he kept saying I am trying very hard to be diff. I realyl like that. On the contrary I am not liking GV prakash at all. Nice music but the copy/inspired part still there. Dont like it.

thineshan54321
Thineshan!!

i agree with u completely. I recently been liking dharan (Sivi) and YSR. But thats about it. I simply cant listen to others. But I agree MDs are making some nice music. But the only fault I find disturbing enough to hate their music is when they copy. Dharan I think is doing a great job. Listen to his parijatham and sivi, really fresh music. And in his interview 60% of the time he kept saying I am trying very hard to be diff. I realyl like that. On the contrary I am not liking GV prakash at all. Nice music but the copy/inspired part still there. Dont like it.

thineshan54321
16th September 2007, 10:46 AM
Thineshan!!

thineshan54321
18th September 2007, 01:42 AM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/sep-07-02/17-09-07-rajini-kamal.html

anoops
18th September 2007, 07:28 AM
http://www.behindwoods.com/tamil-movie-news/sep-07-02/17-09-07-rajini-kamal.html
again speculations going steady - wud be a huuuuuuuuuuuge one if materialiazed and ARR + Mani for Rajini - WOW that would be a treat!! 8-) 8-)

Vaz
21st September 2007, 04:04 PM
Finally as I tought it is only a baseless rumour...

Found this in arrahmanfans group, posted by Aakarsh:

==============================================
Hi!

I hope everyone has come across the rumour about a possible film by Maniratnam with Kamal Haasan and Rajnikanth with music by ARR. Well, i wish to post a message here, from maniratnam fans yahoogroup..

" Dear Mani fans,

Mani was at IIM Calcutta last Sunday to deliver a talk
to the management grads of IIM..As a reply to a
question on the film with Rajni, he said, "NO" am not
working on a film with Rajni..He also said tht he is
"still writing LAJJO" and hope to shoot it soon..

this news is highly reliable as i myself was present
thr at the talk and i only asked him about LAJJO..

love,

Srinath"

===============================================

A.ANAND
21st September 2007, 04:08 PM
vechayya appu!!!

selvakumar
22nd September 2007, 02:09 PM
:notthatway:
MR would have fixed Arr for this project with Rajini
Since kamal is jealous of ARR and always prefers IR for his projects, he would have asked MR to go with IR
Due to this diff of opinion, Mani must have dropped the project.

This is the way, the news must be interpreted

P.S: Thanks Vaz for sharing the news :)

Finally as I tought it is only a baseless rumour...

Found this in arrahmanfans group, posted by Aakarsh:

==============================================
Hi!

I hope everyone has come across the rumour about a possible film by Maniratnam with Kamal Haasan and Rajnikanth with music by ARR. Well, i wish to post a message here, from maniratnam fans yahoogroup..

" Dear Mani fans,

Mani was at IIM Calcutta last Sunday to deliver a talk
to the management grads of IIM..As a reply to a
question on the film with Rajni, he said, "NO" am not
working on a film with Rajni..He also said tht he is
"still writing LAJJO" and hope to shoot it soon..

this news is highly reliable as i myself was present
thr at the talk and i only asked him about LAJJO..

love,

Srinath"

===============================================

littlemaster1982
22nd September 2007, 04:08 PM
Selva,

Freeya vidunga. Ethukku mudichu pOna kathaiyai thirumba aarambikkanum :D

selvakumar
22nd September 2007, 04:47 PM
Selva,

Freeya vidunga. Ethukku mudichu pOna kathaiyai thirumba aarambikkanum :D

:oops: Sorry ! :wink:
btw, Indha Project Kick Start Aagurathukku MUnnaadiyae Mudinju pochu

MADDY
23rd September 2007, 06:00 AM
just happened as expected :D .....

but how reliable is this IIM kolkatta dude?
will mani go on record about a project that is still under negotiation? :roll:

raja_fan
27th September 2007, 02:54 PM
http://www.dinakaran.com/dncgibin/kungumam.asp?imge=2007/sep/20/18

sabari_in
27th September 2007, 04:03 PM
:? :? :?

sabari_in
27th September 2007, 04:05 PM
:? :? :?

SoftSword
27th September 2007, 04:42 PM
lets all wait till the official announcement...
no mater if its negative or positive...

anoops
7th October 2007, 12:11 PM
well this is officially gone now :( :(