PDA

View Full Version : Why Raaja why?

kameshratnam
28th November 2007, 04:04 PM
I am writing this out of full acceptance of a lot of things
IR is a musical genius and no composer can equal him but there is a human side to him

1. Why are nt u releasing ur symphony? is it due to the john scott thing where he says composers are fearing critics..The entire nation will salute you when you do it raaja sir..pls do it.true fans are here to help u in case u wud require any help

2. Ego's: Ego's have played their part in your life and also and we all know why you arent working with MR KB or a vairamuthu..mistakes may be from both sides but dont u think that, given the spiritual person u are and the gurus whom you worship, u shd crush all these and work with them...

This has been our expectation for a very long time but i am being told that genius people are always like this, like what full of egos.

Billgates
28th November 2007, 04:23 PM
1. Why are nt u releasing ur symphony? is it due to the john scott thing where he says composers are fearing critics..The entire nation will salute you when you do it raaja sir..pls do it.true fans are here to help u in case u wud require any help

So, Thiruvasagam is not a symphony ?
Ilayarasar himself mentions in that album.. adadadade , idhu dhaan symphony orchestravaa !

Ok. What help you are going to offer him ? Can you meet him ? Possible ?

ananth222
28th November 2007, 09:02 PM
So, Thiruvasagam is not a symphony ?
Ilayarasar himself mentions in that album.. adadadade , idhu dhaan symphony orchestravaa !

Thiruvasagam is not a symphony. It is a "symphonic oratorio".
A "symphony orchestra" and a "symphony" are not the same. Kinda like the difference between "car dealership" and "car".

1st point - Maybe he wants it to be released posthumously, as if leaving a last mark on this world (kinda like Mozart's Requiem). I just wish he comes up with more HTNI/NBW style albums.

2n point - totally agree (if he wants to stay in films and not go for more independent albums).

venky_vinod
8th December 2007, 01:07 AM

True....I just hope Raaja's symphony played by the RPH comes out and becomes a grand success. Awaiting this for more than 14 years now........

vramesh
18th December 2007, 09:04 PM
for a minute I thought the title meant the old Vijay TV program "Vai Raja Vai" :D