PDA

View Full Version : [RARE] O Palanhare Sadhana's Version in Super Quality

dinesh2002
5th December 2007, 08:12 AM
Hi all, as we all know, Sadhana's version of O Palanhare's was released in the Spirit of Lagaan in cassettes. but i believe its not in any cd form, so i ripped the version of the DVD-R. And lemme tell u this, Sadhana's version is simply divine!! what a waste ARR didint just release this audio in the CD.... anywayz, here it is for all Sadhana fans..... its in awesome quality, 320kbps CBR. it sounds just like the cds... so no worries on the quality.... just download & enjoy...

Links :

http://www.megashare.com/319366

http://rapidshare.de/files/37970486/O_Palanhaare_II_-_Lagaan___Additional_Track__.mp3.html

ps : im not releasing this as piracy,but knowing this audio is SUPER RARE to get, i believe what im doing is not wrong, every ARR fans should own this track... its DIVINE!!! trust me...Sadhana Sargam ROCKS!!!

rashid2raj
5th December 2007, 09:29 PM
WOUW,... never knew this existed. It's great.. :clap: :2thumbsup:

:ty:

littlemaster1982
5th December 2007, 10:49 PM
:ty: :ty: :ty: Dinesh.

Is this version present in the film or only in cassete?

dinesh2002
6th December 2007, 07:14 AM
it was in the movie .... :) .... there is a big story behind this song.... this is the song that won Sadhana her National Award in 2002...... :) but unfortunately something happened and they changed her song option & used Paathu Solli - Azhagi as the song that won her the award.....

vanavil
10th December 2007, 05:45 PM
Dinesh, I think you are going far beyond. I have been following Indian Flim music for quite some time and never ever did i come across a news that Sadhana's initial award song was from Lagaan. Do you have any links to substansitiate your claims? Or you have some insider news? I don't intend to create another IR-ARR debate but let us not deviate from facts.

dinesh2002
10th December 2007, 06:07 PM
Dinesh, I think you are going far beyond. I have been following Indian Flim music for quite some time and never ever did i come across a news that Sadhana's initial award song was from Lagaan. Do you have any links to substansitiate your claims? Or you have some insider news? I don't intend to create another IR-ARR debate but let us not deviate from facts.

the answer will be in the next post..... :) ... the news is from her nephew himself .....

dinesh2002
10th December 2007, 06:09 PM
Re: [arr]Lagaan-Where is the Singer's name??

Gopal's information, as usual, is accurate. As Sadhana is related to
me, I can add more information which is in Public domain anyway.

When the national awards were announced, Sadhana was declared the
winner in the Female singer category for "O Palanhare". This news was
duly flashed by all news channels on TV. However suddenly during the
late evening news bulletins, Sadhana's winning movie was changed from
Lagaan to a movie in Tamil with music directed by Illiyaraja. Gopal
can check the stats.

(Incidently Lata Mangeshkar was Rajyasabha MP during that time.) I am
not hinting anything please !

Sadhana's plight due to the adverse lobbying and intense politics in
Mumbai film world has been a matter of discussions in the past.
However as her close relative, I am happy that Tamil film Industry
and especially our dearest BOSS, AR Rahman gave her vital chance to
prove her talent and for doing that, Tamilians and AR Rahman will
always remain very close to my heart !

Thanks and best regards
Dinesh Vaidya

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/message/57609

rajasaranam
26th December 2007, 02:45 PM
it was in the movie .... :) .... there is a big story behind this song.... this is the song that won Sadhana her National Award in 2002...... :) but unfortunately something happened and they changed her song option & used Paathu Solli - Azhagi as the song that won her the award.....

There is still nothing you've provided substantiating your claim :) You have given a post which is from ARR fan group and it is of one Mr.Dinesh Vaidya whom we have never heard of. Or it can also be never proved that sadhana is a nephew of him!!! Paatu solli is a well deserved song for which she got an award and stop spreading rumours like this. :D
any tom dick and harry can claim whatever they want to and spread it in net :huh:

thineshan54321
26th December 2007, 07:52 PM

There is still nothing you've provided substantiating your claim :) You have given a post which is from ARR fan group and it is of one Mr.Dinesh Vaidya whom we have never heard of. Or it can also be never proved that sadhana is a nephew of him!!! Paatu solli is a well deserved song for which she got an award and stop spreading rumours like this. :D
any tom dick and harry can claim whatever they want to and spread it in net :huh:

if someone is claiming that he/she is sadhana's cousin, what else can we do than to believe it. the only other way is a written letter from sadhana saying that he is her cousin. i personally think that sadhana's version is 10 times better altho latha's is really awesome. so sadhana's version is very deserving of the national. just understand he is not trying to degrade IR's number in anyway, and there is no reason why he should lie about this. ARR's singers, ARR, have won enough national awards.

dinesh2002
29th December 2007, 04:57 PM

i have included the link there, and his email id is there, if u want, mail him for ur own satisfaction... im not the person who goes around spreading rumours.... the direct link is there, go ahead, send him a message asking him whether is he Sadhana's nephew or not..

Oh well... truth hurts..... Lagaan's O Palanhaare is indeed 1 amazing song. Im not surprised Sadhana initiallly won for it... :)

rajasaranam
29th December 2007, 07:07 PM

i have included the link there, and his email id is there, if u want, mail him for ur own satisfaction... im not the person who goes around spreading rumours.... the direct link is there, go ahead, send him a message asking him whether is he Sadhana's nephew or not..

Oh well... truth hurts..... Lagaan's O Palanhaare is indeed 1 amazing song. Im not surprised Sadhana initiallly won for it... :)

The truth that Sadhana won for 'Paattu Solli' and that it is embossed in the annals of NFA is bothering you is what i understand :lol:

thineshan54321
29th December 2007, 08:10 PM

The truth that Sadhana won for 'Paattu Solli' and that it is embossed in the annals of NFA is bothering you is what i understand :lol:

dont mistake me for coming in between ur arguments, but ARR fans are never trying to degrade IR or his songs. we adore them. there is no hatred here.

dinesh2002
29th December 2007, 08:19 PM

dont mistake me for coming in between ur arguments, but ARR fans are never trying to degrade IR or his songs. we adore them. there is no hatred here.

nah, its ok Thinesh, its normal.... these people worship IR.... cannot do much...

Raja boy, as i already told u, u wanna know it for ur self, contact that Dinesh, chapter closed. i understand if ur afraid to contact him & know that Sadhana indeed won for O Palanhaare in the 1st place, its ok... its ok to live in ur own world .... :)