PDA

View Full Version : A.R.Rahman - Rajinikanth - Sultan

baba88
13th January 2008, 11:21 PM
Check the latest Trailer of Sultan - The Warrior.
There is a new song, it's sung by Blazee.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4785886080909754371&hl=en

Dragun
14th January 2008, 04:09 AM
I hope that rapping is not in the actual film.

Yathu
14th January 2008, 04:41 AM
:lol:

Im getting a bit tired of Blaaze's same old rapping style too! Someone needs to introduce some different rappers to ARR.

Maybe Dr. Burn or Yogi B? :lol:

slperson1
14th January 2008, 06:08 AM
the quality of animation is very poor.if this is the final quality fully rendered then this is all hype and no quality.

thineshan54321
14th January 2008, 06:30 AM
the quality of animation is very poor.if this is the final quality fully rendered then this is all hype and no quality.

was thinking the same thing. did u look at the mud pots?? :lol: if they tried to make it realistic, they should put a lot more effort to make it so, otherwise just settle for 2d animation like in cartoon network and dont pull in rajni or arr. the first trailer in terms of graphics was better. this one :oops: and the rap wont be in there for sure. also i didnt like the music that much, i guess it was put together in a rush.

Dragun
14th January 2008, 08:24 AM
I think that is a rough rendering and not the final quality.

dinesh2002
14th January 2008, 03:15 PM

was thinking the same thing. did u look at the mud pots?? :lol: if they tried to make it realistic, they should put a lot more effort to make it so, otherwise just settle for 2d animation like in cartoon network and dont pull in rajni or arr. the first trailer in terms of graphics was better. this one :oops: and the rap wont be in there for sure. also i didnt like the music that much, i guess it was put together in a rush.

Bingo Dinesh....i also felt the same.... the rap by Blaaze sounded so jarring... !!! ARR should use Ember Rap more often..... Blaaze is just boring now.... :? ....

rayan36
14th January 2008, 09:49 PM
Yeah, ARR should bring in Ember or even better YOGI B

Devar Magan
15th January 2008, 01:49 AM

was thinking the same thing. did u look at the mud pots?? :lol: if they tried to make it realistic, they should put a lot more effort to make it so, otherwise just settle for 2d animation like in cartoon network and dont pull in rajni or arr. the first trailer in terms of graphics was better. this one :oops: and the rap wont be in there for sure. also i didnt like the music that much, i guess it was put together in a rush.sultan is surely going to be bad.. remember soundarya's awesome graphics in movies like paramasivan, chandramukhi

baba88
15th January 2008, 04:00 AM
but soundarya made the graphics for sivaji, too and I think it was really cool especially the new Superstar Intro.

thineshan54321
15th January 2008, 04:45 AM
ya, the thing is u need a lot of money for graphics. thats why kollywood and even bollywood stays away from it. if u look at LOTR for example, the graphics were phenomenol. why? they put a lot of money into it, if u saw making u would be amazed how much it costs. in chandramukhi or even in sivaji i dont think producers were concerned about spending that much money on graphics because its simple a kids thing (an aside). altho this trailer didnt look that good, the first pne was phenomenol (in terms of graphics), so lets wait for more glimpse before making a judgement. i felt it wouldve been better not to release the 2nd trailer. i remember how excited i was about the film after seeing the first trailer in theatres during sivaji. we'll just have to wait. they say its made with a budget of 40 crores and so it has to do justice. they couldve easily made a normal rajni movie with this budget, but the producers went for an animation for a reason. i am sure it wont dissapoint us like the trailer did. kanuuu ithu puthusssu... lets not get discouraged now, it is a bold attempt.

A.ANAND
15th January 2008, 07:56 AM
Yeah, ARR should bring in Ember or even better YOGI B
ember is o.k!rahman music-la vaipu neraya irukku,but yogi b and dr.burn ivangala patti rahman kelvi pattu irukirara enbathu than kelvi???appdiye ivangala therijalum rahman kitta vaipu kedaikuma?? :roll: avarukku hip-hop sonale 'alarji' :)

rayan36
15th January 2008, 08:12 AM
ARR has done hip hop/ rap songs before, since Yogi B's song in Poladhavan is already a hit, ARR might of heard of him, but vaipu kedikumma, athu kelvi kurithan :wink:

Yathu
16th January 2008, 04:13 AM

was thinking the same thing. did u look at the mud pots?? :lol: if they tried to make it realistic, they should put a lot more effort to make it so, otherwise just settle for 2d animation like in cartoon network and dont pull in rajni or arr. the first trailer in terms of graphics was better. this one :oops: and the rap wont be in there for sure. also i didnt like the music that much, i guess it was put together in a rush.sultan is surely going to be bad.. remember soundarya's awesome graphics in movies like paramasivan, chandramukhi

She did the Mayil Iragae song aswel didn't she, thats another feather in her hat. :lol:

....however im remaining optimistic about Sultan. :D

thineshan54321
16th January 2008, 08:20 AM

She did the Mayil Iragae song aswel didn't she, thats another feather in her hat. :lol:

....however im remaining optimistic about Sultan. :D

ya its an attempt by her to do something for her dad, i am sure she would give it her best shot. the only thing that i hated in the BGM was the rap, the rest of the music was typical ARR stuff, pretty powerful music. listen to the beats.

thineshan54321
17th January 2008, 06:21 AM
i really wish ARR was part of kuselan. arr needs a class movie and he will be able to get that reach because of rajni too. i wanna hear songs like ammavendralaikaatha uyir ilayae from ARR for rajni rather than mass numbers. and since KB likes ARR, we have a chance.

A.ANAND
17th January 2008, 08:20 AM
ithu p.vasu movie sir,athnala arr music panna vaipe illai!chandramuki kuda firt arr-ku than chance vanthathu, but rahman othukala because p.vasu is director.oru velai p.vasu bathilukku vera dir.irutha rahman than chandramuki movie-kku md .love bird movie-la iruthu rendu perukkum ottu varathu!vidyasagar is md 4 kuselan.

A.ANAND
17th January 2008, 11:34 AM
g.v.prakash is md 4 rajini's kuselan?? :roll:

Mahen
17th January 2008, 11:35 AM
Sultan has 4 songs written by VM..The title song will be in english and might be performed by an international singer..

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2008/jan/15slide3.htm

SoftSword
21st February 2008, 03:48 PM
romours say that shruthi haasan has sung a song in sultan...?
any clue guys???

dinesh2002
21st February 2008, 08:18 PM
any clue guys???

Hmmm... her voice is not bad.... u can hear her in the "Vaaranam Aiyiram - Adhiye Kolluthe " leaked song.

i think there r chances ....

thineshan54321
21st February 2008, 08:28 PM
any clue guys???

Hmmm... her voice is not bad.... u can hear her in the "Vaaranam Aiyiram - Adhiye Kolluthe " leaked song.

which ARR song is that a remix of? :lol:

A.ANAND
22nd February 2008, 06:13 AM
any clue guys???

which ARR song is that a remix of? :lol:
endrenrum punnagai-a.p mix vennilave-v.v :lol:

Yathu
31st March 2008, 08:50 PM
[tscii:bed2ab51e9]The music of ‘Sultan The Warrior’
IndiaGlitz [Monday, March 31, 2008]

‘Sultan The Warrior’, the hi-tech and novel attempt on celluloid by Superstar Rajinikanth’s daughter, is growing in a fast pace with 20 per cent of the movie is completed.

More exciting news about the first ever 3D animation feature film in India is that the music wizard A.R. Rahman has so far composed two songs for the movie.

As director Soundarya informed earlier, the film has all the ingredients of a Superstar flick, including the intro song for the Superstar. The song, penned by veteran lyricist Vairamuthu and sung by S.P. Balasubramaniam, is all set to enthrall the Rajini fans.

The other song is a duet song, which is again penned and sung by Vairamuthu and SPB respectively.

It is worth recalling that most of the intro songs in Rajini films, sung by SPB have become huge hits. The combination of ARR, SPB, Vairamuthu, and Rajini has rocked in films like ‘Muthu’ and ‘Padayappa’. We hope that the combination would recreate the magic in the animation film as well.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/tamil/article/37590.html
[/tscii:bed2ab51e9]

A.ANAND
23rd April 2009, 04:33 PM
Rajinikanth Sultan in July!

By Moviebuzz | Thursday, 23 April , 2009, 12:32

Soundarya Rajinikanth and her Ocher Studios are coming out with their magnum opus animated film Sultan- The Warrior, featuring Superstar Rajinikanth in July.

First it was said that Reliance Adlabs Big Pictures would relese the film, then it was said that Warner Brothers will be part of the project.

Now it looks like Soundarya will have to not only complete the project, but also distribute it.

Some more animated scenes and a song is yet to be picturised. And with A.R Rahman very busy with his international commitments, it is still not clear who will provide the background score for the film.

The views expressed in the article are the author's and not of Sify.com.

http://sify.com/movies/tamil/fullstory.php?id=14882886

Dragun
24th October 2009, 11:34 AM
[tscii:93fc0c69e9]http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14916628

Rajinikanth’s Sultan only after Endhiran?
Saturday, 24 October , 2009, 10:41

It looks like Soundarya Rajinikanth’s animated Sultan- The Warrior will release only after Shankar’s Endhiran.

In an interview, Soundarya said that Sultan is taking time because it is being made as a state of art 3D animated film.

Soundarya, however, makes it clear that it will be a packaged entertainer like any other Rajinikanth film. There will be six songs including an introductory song by the superstar’s lucky mascot SP Balasubramaniyam. AR Rahman is scoring music for the first time for a full fledged animated film.

Soundarya says that the film is likely to release only in mid 2010, which clearly means Shankar’s Endhiran produced by Sun Pictures will be the superstar’s next release.[/tscii:93fc0c69e9]

dinesh2002
24th October 2009, 02:47 PM
[tscii:a4e687cf6b]http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php?id=14916628

Rajinikanth’s Sultan only after Endhiran?
Saturday, 24 October , 2009, 10:41

It looks like Soundarya Rajinikanth’s animated Sultan- The Warrior will release only after Shankar’s Endhiran.

In an interview, Soundarya said that Sultan is taking time because it is being made as a state of art 3D animated film.

Soundarya, however, makes it clear that it will be a packaged entertainer like any other Rajinikanth film. There will be six songs including an introductory song by the superstar’s lucky mascot SP Balasubramaniyam. AR Rahman is scoring music for the first time for a full fledged animated film.

Soundarya says that the film is likely to release only in mid 2010, which clearly means Shankar’s Endhiran produced by Sun Pictures will be the superstar’s next release.[/tscii:a4e687cf6b]

the output better be worth it....

Benny Lava
24th October 2009, 07:41 PM
[tscii:8296314969]

Soundarya says that the film is likely to release only in mid 2010, which clearly means Shankar’s Endhiran produced by Sun Pictures will be the superstar’s next release.[/tscii:8296314969]Ohh.. adhukulla Endhiran release aagidumnu nambikkai irukka? :lol2:

A.ANAND
30th March 2010, 06:30 PM
ரஜினி-ரஹ்மான் சந்திப்பு
-அட்டகாசமான அறிமுக பாடல்?
Last Updated 3:55 Hrs [IST], March 29, 2010

இசைப்புயலும், திரைப்புயலும் ஒரே இடத்தில் சந்தித்திருக்கிறார்கள். இந்த சந்திப்பு ரொம்ப ரொம்ப விசேஷமானது. ஏன்?

நின்று போயிருந்த 'சுல்தான் தி வாரியர்' படத்தை மீண்டும் துவங்க திட்டமிருப்பதாக அதிகாரபூர்வமான தகவலை அனுப்பியிருக்கிறது சவுந்தர்யாவின் ஆக்கர் ஸ்டுடியோ. முதலில் இந்த அனிமேஷன் படத்தில் ஆக்ரோஷ ஹீரோவாக வளர்ந்து வந்தார் ரஜினி. இப்போது அதில் ஒரு முக்கியமான மாற்றம். முப்பது நிமிடங்கள் நிஜமான ரஜினியாகவே தோன்றப் போகிறாராம் சூப்பர் ஸ்டார்.

இவருக்கு ஒரு அறிமுக பாடல் இருக்க வேண்டுமல்லவா? அதனால்தான் ஏ.ஆர்.ரஹ்மானை சந்திக்க வந்திருக்கிறார். அசோக் நகரில் இருக்கும் ரஹ்மான் ஸ்டுடியோவுக்கு தனது மகள் சவுந்தர்யாவுடன் வந்தவர், அரை மணி நேரத்திற்கு மேலாக அவருடன் பேசிக் கொண்டிருந்தாராம்.

இந்த பாடலை வழக்கம் போல வைரமுத்துவே எழுதப் போவதாகவும் தகவல். பொதுவாக ஒரு பாடலை உருவாக்கி தர நீண்ட காலம் எடுத்துக் கொள்வார் ரஹ்மான். இந்த படத்திற்கு கூட உடனே பாடல்களை தரவில்லை என்று முன்பு வருத்தத்தில் இருந்தார் ரஜினி. அதையெல்லாம் களைந்து உடனே பாடல் தர வேண்டும் என்பதற்காகதான் இந்த நேரடி சந்திப்பாம்.

(பஞ்சாயத்தெல்லாம் முடிஞ்சுதா)

http://www.tamilcinema.com/CINENEWS/Hotnews/2010/march/290310b.asp

rayan36
5th June 2010, 10:04 PM
[tscii:083e00535b]WHY SOUNDARYA WAITS FOR ENDHIRAN

May 29, 2010

Home > More news

Rajinikanth’s fans started to wonder what happened to Sultan – The Warrior, the animation film that is being directed and produced by his daughter Soundarya. Enquiries in Kollywood revealed that Soundarya plans to release Sultan only after Endhiran hits the screens.
According to trade pundits, this could have a positive impact on Sultan because Endhiran is being produced by Sun Pictures and will get maximum publicity. This in turn would have the cash registers ringing for Sultan.

Considering the business motives of Soundarya and timing her release accordingly, there is a strong speculation that her animation film could turn out to be a hit.

[/tscii:083e00535b]