PDA

View Full Version : Succes in Love

arr
4th November 2004, 10:38 AM
Succes in Love:
love is not a succes for every one.
many see failure in their love.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

So my question is which love was a succes for you?
I mean eat-tha-nai-ya-va-dhu love ungalukku succes acchu?

arr
4th November 2004, 03:33 PM
Dear makkale,
I posted this question since love failes.
I really wanted to check how many % of people actually have met atleast one unsuccesful love.

It should be a good consolation for people who have faced love failure!!

Can someone tell me "Really, What is meant by succes in love? "

I want to know "Is the love stories in tamil movies creating a wrong impression about love?"

Some live for their love. If their love failes they become devadass - some even do sucide.

Some say love's nothing at all.
For example kamalHasan says in that alwarpet song - kadhal onnum kadavul iiladaa...
And then he says that it's just a matter of hormones.
He also says, If one love fails then go for another one.
What's the truth!

:( :( :(

annamalaifan
4th November 2004, 06:47 PM
arr
kalyanam panrathe muthalle thappu. Intha pirachanaikku naan varalaipa.......in my opinion kadhal waste. Nalla padichama, velai senjama, kasu serthama, oru muppathu vayasula oru pilayai adopt pannama, nalla mathiri valarkanum, vayasana kalathila oru nalla ashram parthu sernthukkanum.....ithuthan inbamana life......enna ungga opinion arr.............

Bdolf Hilter
5th November 2004, 12:51 AM
XYZ

Cindy
5th November 2004, 07:40 AM
Athu eppadi...SS...ella pasangalum kalyanathukku munnadi...first kadalukku munnadi ore mathiri pesureenga.....

arr
5th November 2004, 09:37 AM
As every one even I was not interested in marriage and love at all.
"Love enpathu waste... Athula onnumae ellai..."
Appadi thaan naanum think panninen.
But, it happened in my life.
It will come in every one's life.
It's inevitable....

annamalaifan
5th November 2004, 11:21 AM
Athu eppadi...SS...ella pasangalum kalyanathukku munnadi...first kadalukku munnadi ore mathiri pesureenga.....

naan unmai pesuren paa.....unmyile kalyanam pannikkave kudathu......intha vishayatthil naan romba uruthiya irukken....appdi kalyanam pannanumnu kattayam vanthuchuna oru widow parthu kalyanam pannuven.........arr kavalai padathingg....meendum innoru thadavai love pannungga....appuram happyya marriage lifela involve avungga :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hemant Trived1
5th November 2004, 11:31 PM
Success of Love lies in your object of love telling you, "I LOVE YOU",
after you have told him/her I Love you.
If you expect that marriage is true love, it is a fallacy.
Love is about Loving and not Love making.

My 2 cents worth.!! :)

Sandeep
5th November 2004, 11:53 PM
By Hemand's rule I am damn lucky in love.

I have till now proposed to three girls and all of them loved me back. But i am true geminine :wink: always look for something new

Bdolf Hilter
7th November 2004, 01:56 AM
XYZ

geno
7th November 2004, 02:18 AM
Succes in Love

Success in love? Well I dont think you can ever "succeed" or "fail" in love! You just "love".. thats all!

If this is too much of mumbo jumbo for you - Dont worry! you would certainly understand it in another 5-10 years!! :wink: :D :D

Success of Love lies in your object of love telling you, "I LOVE YOU", after you have told him/her I Love you.
If you expect that marriage is true love, it is a fallacy.

Hey I agree with this!!! :wink: :D :D

Love is about Loving and not Love making.

hmmm!!! The "implications" of what hemant previously professed - seems to contradict this statement! :wink: :D :D

arr
8th November 2004, 10:14 AM
I am totally confused !
:!:
Can someone tell me "Really, What is meant by succes in love "

I want to know "Is the love stories in tamil movies creating a wrong impression about love"

Some live for their love. If their love failes they become devadass - some even do sucide.

For example kamalHasan says in that alwarpet song - kadhal onnum kadavul iiladaa...
If one love fails then go for another one.
What's the truth!
:( :(

blahblah
8th November 2004, 12:14 PM
Oh,Sandeep!what species are you! :roll: Broiler or the country variety? :lol: :lol: :lol: Try Hit... er...Hilter's advice. :twisted:

M2J
8th November 2004, 03:27 PM
Dear makkale,
I posted this question since love failes.
I really wanted to check how many % of people actually have met atleast one unsuccesful love.

It should be a good consolation for people who have faced love failure!!

Can someone tell me "Really, What is meant by succes in love? "

I want to know "Is the love stories in tamil movies creating a wrong impression about love?"

He also says, If one love fails then go for another one.
What's the truth!

:( :( :(

its tru dat the love stories in tamil movies do create a wrong impression about love. the love in most tamil movies is like in first sight of the gal, and if u fall for a gal with looks u would be lucky to find out shes a nice person inside, but in the movies they end up being a nice person, but in reality it aint tru wel its my opinion

Sandeep
8th November 2004, 07:54 PM
Oh,Sandeep!what species are you! :roll: Broiler or the country variety? :lol: :lol: :lol: Try Hit... er...Hilter's advice. :twisted:

blahblah, hilter - you guys wont let me live, isnt it? :(

Poor me living a simple humble life and you guys want to me to get into trouble :evil:

Sandeep
8th November 2004, 08:02 PM
I am totally confused !
:!:
Can someone tell me "Really, What is meant by succes in love "

I want to know "Is the love stories in tamil movies creating a wrong impression about love"

If one love fails then go for another one.
What's the truth!
:( :(

Most of the love affairs last only for little time. But then I have seen some exceptions where they went against all odds. It really needs a lot of determination that is seldom found in real world.

Movies only speak about these people.

arr
9th November 2004, 08:57 AM
Dear People ...
those who visit this page ...
Plz don't forget to vote...

Roshan
9th November 2004, 09:27 AM
But then I have seen some exceptions where they went against all odds. It really needs a lot of determination that is seldom found in real world.

Yeah True!! I agree ! :)

blahblah
9th November 2004, 12:03 PM
arr,I was the first one to vote on this.Now you know something about me-right? :lol: :lol: :lol:

arr
10th November 2004, 01:43 PM
Most of the love affairs last only for little time. But then I have seen some exceptions where they went against all odds. It really needs a lot of determination that is seldom found in real world.

That's true.

Some one said to me
" I have never seen anyone fighting in real world as shown in movie.
We know for sure that those fights are total reel (lie)."
As such, the kind of love shown in movies are also not totally realistic.
Mostly it's highly exagerated.

Gayathri
10th November 2004, 03:34 PM
There's no success and failure in love.

You like someone and they like you too!! and you both fall in love and if things are serious you see each other constantly, spend more time with each other and even live with each other or in most cases get married!!.

Some people might not reach the last stage for different reasons. This doesnt mean they have failed, its just LOST love you are very upset cos it hurts a lot. But still you eat, sleep, work nd life goes on. Then you meet someone else and if things are the working and there is love again.......

It might sound very passive but this is how life is and this is the truth.

Sandeep
10th November 2004, 09:40 PM

You like someone and they like you too!! and you both fall in love and if things are serious you see each other constantly, spend more time with each other and even live with each other or in most cases get married!!.

Some people might not reach the last stage for different reasons. This doesnt mean they have failed, its just LOST love you are very upset cos it hurts a lot. But still you eat, sleep, work nd life goes on. Then you meet someone else and if things are the working and there is love again.......

Hey dont take away fun out of romance :( . When you are in love you should feel like you cannot live without your partner. Then after you break up should cry and cry and make a mess. Then back to square one.

It is like a roller coaster ride that takes the hell out of us. But you enjoy it nevertheless.

Bdolf Hilter
10th November 2004, 11:41 PM
XYZ

Bdolf Hilter
10th November 2004, 11:45 PM
XYZ

Sandeep
11th November 2004, 12:47 AM
Hi Sandeep,

if you are too feminine then you should go for men otherwise I don't know where to begin and when to end my desire to watch you engaed with three girls, I mean with you 4. :lol:
I hope admins don't delete my post :) This should not become their main profession.

Hey i am not engaged :? . Remember I was responding to Hemants post. What I said was I had three girlfriends at various times (I was not engaged with any of them, i think my saying "proposed" made a confusion, my mistake).

Then what is feminine in enjoying romance and feeling bad when you break up. Or is it crying that you consider feminine.

And i dont know who this Ronan Keating is ? :?:

Have you seen difference between children and some macho men riding on roller coaster. Children scream and shout and they really enjoy it while macho men sit as if they are on India-Pak border. Do you think children are really afraid no they are enjoying it?

arr
12th November 2004, 11:40 AM
Sandeep Wrote:
What I said was I had three girlfriends at various times

Well, it's common in NEWYORK to switch between patners one-by-one...
But, not so common here in TamilNadu!!

arr
12th November 2004, 11:47 AM
- - - - - - - -

Do you have any experience in love affairs to say such a statement?

Gayathri
12th November 2004, 02:44 PM
- - - - - - - -

Do you have any experience in love affairs to say such a statement?

I should correct your statement, I did NOT have any love AFFAIRS!!

Affairs meaning illegal relationships!!

If your question was if I have had loved anyone before then read on....

Yeah I've been in love!!

my marriage!! is LOVE marriage!!....

But the first love.....its only a vague memory!!

So what? In your words my first love is a failure and my second is a success?? No I dont agree!!

arr
16th November 2004, 09:20 AM
I should correct your statement, I did NOT have any love AFFAIRS!!
Affairs meaning illegal relationships!!

I really feel sorry, if I have meant anything wrongly!
But, anyway you figured out the right meaning!

Bdolf Hilter
16th November 2004, 09:12 PM
XYZ

Sandeep
16th November 2004, 09:19 PM

Oh, that does not matter. I did not even met him yet. :lol:

He is a singer from I think Republic Of Ireland, he sang a song about the life being a roller coaster that has to be ridden.

See great people think alike :)

Only that I better not sing.

Gayathri
17th November 2004, 02:16 PM

Oh, that does not matter. I did not even met him yet. :lol:

He is a singer from I think Republic Of Ireland, he sang a song about the life being a roller coaster that has to be ridden.

See great people think alike :)

Only that I better not sing.

Ronan Keating is very popular in UK and Ireland, he has some good numbers, If you had watched the movie Nottinghill starring hugh grant and julia roberts, there is a good song 'When you say nothing at all' and this was by Ronan Keating!!

Bdolf Hilter
17th November 2004, 07:43 PM
If you had watched the movie Nottinghill starring hugh grant and julia roberts, there is a good song 'When you say nothing at all' and this was by Ronan Keating!!

His best song for me:(though it is not his original)

Sometimes late at night I lie awake and wathch her sleeping
She is lost in peaceful dreams so I turn off the light and let her in the dark
And a thought crosses my mind
If I never awake in the morning

I better not continue because I don't sing thing this song anymore for the last 9 weeks and I won't in the future.

Querida
24th November 2004, 05:11 AM
If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

Sathya
24th November 2004, 05:35 AM
Hold on,
Let me clarify here,
What is Love? Is it not just a mere Chemical Reaction?

Sathya
24th November 2004, 05:37 AM
Or is there anyone here who thinks that Love is a divine thing?

Querida
24th November 2004, 07:33 AM
Sathya if you believe love is a mere chemical reaction then let it be so :) ...but for me i cannot explain what love is....but yes i do think that beyond its obvious areas of distress, pain and unnecessary time spent dreaming away....it is divine because it has inspired many as well as given many a meaning to their life.

a.ratchasi
27th November 2004, 09:53 AM
when love is measured, it is no longer love

davie
27th November 2004, 12:00 PM
aww ratchasi . pularika vachuta

nirosha sen
27th November 2004, 07:35 PM
Boy Ratchasi!!! That was DEEP!!!!!

xlntbarani
29th November 2004, 01:42 AM
First know What is Success...

Success has measures... But Victory hasn't

Let me explain...

If one aims to get something he needs... if he gets it.. that is success... and if he doesn't... that is failure....

If one aims to fail in some thing ... and if he doesn't ... than too people will say that it is a success for him...
If he does attain his aim... He got victory but others will blame that he failed....

Got it...

So Success was based upon what other think of it or its off public opinion...

And so I tell...

Your Love cannot conluded or judged by others... You are the one to judge your love and even your partner cant do the thing from your part... Ok

So there is no success in love ...

Each drop is counted as a drop only...
even if it is a dew or few

And there is no first love, second love, third and so on...

In life you are having a plate in your hand with hungry in your mind ...

if you get one who can afford your hunger... then you wont go to the next door...

if you are not satisfied and if you like fulfill it you will go to the next door... that dosent mean second ... its will continue till end ... with a date or time as a marking, for a color, or a taste, or a smell to store by sense, for a fulfilment to store mentally, or for a satisfaction to store physically... what ever you like to get in plate to stop your hunger...

If you are fair enough to sustain your hunger, when some body refuses to afford you... that also means....

Love is line. it may go straight... it may have turns and look like a square or circle or triangle but for sure it is a line which has two ends for one who see from outside and

one start and one end for the one who is on the line...

Thats it for now...

will continue later.... as i am now online... my offline jobs are pending...

Love all...
---------------------------------------------------
Love not for Success or Failure

Querida
29th November 2004, 01:52 AM
wow xlntbarani....i was wondering why you were called xlnt :D ...thank for coming down from kavidhaghal...but i think again your words are just as poetic here as they are there...your analogy was very much appreciated :D

xlntbarani
29th November 2004, 04:37 AM
//i was wondering why you were called xlnt :D //

Sorry ...

//thank for coming down from kavidhaghal...//

thanks for letting me in....

//but i think again your words are just as poetic here as they are there...//

Well. Hope the way it wings ... and thinks

//your analogy was very much appreciated :D//

Glad to hear your appreciation....

See you later... BTC

mandangi
1st December 2004, 02:24 PM
I loved a girl who is 4 years elder than me in age. She rejected my love. She also belong to my community. She loved a brahman boy and maried him. Different people have different opinions on love. So she rejected my love by name of age and married brahman boy.

arr
6th December 2004, 02:42 PM
Hold on,
Let me clarify here,
What is Love? Is it not just a mere Chemical Reaction?

If you think it's just a chemical reaction then it's.
But, every simple thing has some thing hidden in it which is nothing less than divine.

Why do every one is trying to make himself comfortable and happy.
Is it juust not a change in energy level of some neurons in your brain !!

So, if you think this way then you won't live for anyone or atleast anything.

arr
6th December 2004, 02:46 PM
I loved a girl who is 4 years elder than me in age. She rejected my love. She also belong to my community. She loved a brahman boy and maried him. Different people have different opinions on love. So she rejected my love by name of age and married brahman boy.

Why don't people think before they fall in love.
Look before you leap.

Sandeep
6th December 2004, 06:47 PM

Why don't people think before they fall in love.
Look before you leap.

Hey if you "Look" why will you "fall". You always "fall" in love, why because you dont "look". :)

arr
1st February 2005, 11:32 AM
Hey if you "Look" why will you "fall". You always "fall" in love, why because you dont "look". :)

Good sayings!

scorpio
1st February 2005, 12:43 PM
Hi arr,

I just voted in yr poll.

We have to be careful about what we define as 'Love' and not mix any infatuations that we may have had during those turbulent teens.

I too fell in love and got married to the same person. But, I dont think success in love ends in marriage. It continues..............

I dont believe in 'Love at first sight' theory so common in Tamil films. I think love can blossom only if 2 individuals understand each other.

Shekhar
1st February 2005, 01:06 PM
I dont believe in 'Love at first sight' theory

I also don't believe in love at first sight..
But I believe in love at first site, second site, third site..... :lol: :lol:

arr
2nd February 2005, 09:30 AM
Hi arr,
I too fell in love and got married to the same person. But, I dont think success in love ends in marriage. It continues..............

How do you feel now with your first love's sucess?

Do you feel 'as if you have attained the moksha in life' and 'very very happy in your life' as shown in tamil movies?

scorpio
2nd February 2005, 10:13 AM
Hi arr,

I am married for more than a decade now. Attaining moksha in life is not dependent on marrying a loved one. Yes, I felt happy, contented and relieved to get married to a person of my choice. Not that, life is without misunderstandings at all. One positive aspect is such skirmishes do not last long as our understanding is quite matured.

Do not get carried away by tamil movies. Life is something real.

If u r in love with someone special now, all the best!

Shakthiprabha.
2nd February 2005, 12:12 PM
hmm, success in love means NOT NECESSARY THAT IT SHOULD END IN MARRIAGE.

May be mutually for various unavoidable reason, one can REFRAIN FROM marrying the loved one...

Life still goes on, with good memories.
Love is wonderful, and can be shown on any person, worthy of it.

Love can happen only once is ABSURD.

Idiappam
2nd February 2005, 10:16 PM
My first love was a success - I married her!
My second love was also a success - I have a mistress! My wife did not mind!
The rest of my loves were disasters. My mistress won't tolerate!

Querida
2nd February 2005, 10:20 PM
My first love was a success - I married her!
My second love was also a success - I have a mistress! My wife did not mind!
The rest of my loves were disasters. My mistress won't tolerate!

love the username..quite famous from the greetings you got in Hemant's thread...anyways also extend my greetings to you....even though am just newbie hubber :P ha ha very funny :P your first love should have taken lessons from your mistress...as an aside i think if wives do not mind then they should be entitled to their own mistre.. :D

mellon
3rd February 2005, 05:09 AM
Well I am shocked to know that Idiappam could love, marry and have mistress too. I thought it usually has a very short half-life as people generally like to eat the idiappam before it is getting cold. :roll:

Querida
4th February 2005, 04:21 AM
:lol: @ mellon!

jaiganes
4th February 2005, 09:31 AM
Mellon wrote

Well I am shocked to know that Idiappam could love, marry and have mistress too. I thought it usually has a very short half-life as people generally like to eat the idiappam before it is getting cold
Since when did mellons and other fruits acquire the rest of the half life required to comment !!!!????
Pun intended!! :wink: Offense unintended :)

mellon
4th February 2005, 11:27 PM
Since when did mellons and other fruits acquire the rest of the half life required to comment !!!!????

Hello!!!! "ithu" saathaaraNa pazham illainga, GNAANA PAZHAM :lol:

Idiappam
5th February 2005, 12:45 AM
love the username..quite famous from the greetings you got in Hemant's thread...anyways also extend my greetings to you....even though am just newbie hubber ha ha very funny your first love should have taken lessons from your mistress...as an aside i think if wives do not mind then they should be entitled to their own mistre..

Amma Querida, Senior Hubber - no newbie! Thank you very much for your support!

Huh, Wives having mistre... No way! They lose interest after the second chilD. Poor Husbands!

Querida
5th February 2005, 08:42 AM
@ Idiappam-sambar sir :P no only senior hubber here...not in the old forum...and is only because i have found the hub helps me alot when to get ideas going when working on assignments and course it's fun too :D oh yes women do lose interest after their second child...of their husband that is....that is why there are mistre to the rescue....all jokes aside though i really don't think a mistre or mistress is needed in a loving marriage each partner should be friend, spouse and lover all in one...

Idiappam
7th February 2005, 07:39 AM
Yes ma, Querida, agreed! .... till death do us apart....

mandangi
16th February 2005, 08:43 PM
My second love also failed. She is also elder than me in age. And also belong to other caste.

scorpio
17th February 2005, 10:11 AM
Quite understandable, Mandangi dear !!

Keep trying and all the best !! ( for the girl :wink: )

blahblah
17th February 2005, 10:30 AM
Quite understandable, Mandangi dear !!

Keep trying and all the best !! ( for the girl :wink: )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The best way to convince afool that he is wrong is to let him have his way"-Josh Billings

Akash
17th February 2005, 10:32 AM
My second love also failed. She is also elder than me in age. And also belong to other caste.

WHAT A MAN!! :shock:

Akash
17th February 2005, 10:41 AM
arr
kalyanam panrathe muthalle thappu. oru muppathu vayasula oru pilayai adopt pannama, nalla mathiri valarkanum
I think, Live togather is good, if we feel like beeing to gather in long term!!
The thing is, Wedding is always followed with LOCK!! Wedding Lock!!

mandangi
17th February 2005, 11:05 AM

I can also make more and more attempts like Mahmood Bin Ghazni.

Akash
17th February 2005, 12:17 PM

I can also make more and more attempts like Mahmood Bin Ghazni.
I thought love is some thing like Natural free flow of water. :roll: Do you wanna Dig for it?? :lol: :lol:

scorpio
17th February 2005, 12:24 PM
Akash,

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Ever since Mandangi has started to grace the hub, I am entertained to the CORE!!

Laughter is the best medicine, sure, but this is the Ultimate.

People around me are looking at me as though I've lost my senses, laughing with my palms on my mouth for most of the time staring at my monitor :banghead:

NM
17th February 2005, 12:26 PM
Same here.... :lol: :lol: :banghead: :banghead: :rotfl:

blahblah
17th February 2005, 12:30 PM
Here too! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :banghead: :banghead: :lol2:

I have shown some other guys and they too can't stop laughing. :lol:

Akash
17th February 2005, 12:32 PM
Hey, who does'nt wanna chew?? if you have a gum in yr hand!! :roll:

mandangi
17th February 2005, 12:34 PM
Nothing to laugh. I know some people who are 15-20 years younger than their wives.

Akash
17th February 2005, 12:47 PM
Nothing to laugh. I know some people who are 15-20 years younger than their wives.SORRY!! That Might be yr fault on yr miss identifying on people..
Hey.. by the way, where you can alone find these kind of people?? huh??

scorpio
17th February 2005, 12:51 PM
" I know some people who are 15-20 years younger than their wives."

Mandangi,

Can u kindly enlighten in which planet u r living??

One more request, as you've crossed 100 posts and now become a 'regular' hubber, kindly stop postings for the day and let us all do some WORK !! :roll:
Will be more than honoured to meet u again, tomorrow :wink:

mandangi
17th February 2005, 12:53 PM
In our relatives also one person married woman elder than him in age.

blahblah
17th February 2005, 12:57 PM
Scorpio,Don't argue with him.Read NOV's signature line.I too have the temptation to make some things clear to this guy.I will tell you that I haven't seen a better idiot for a long time.First his beauty[ :lol: :lol: ],then his confidence. :lol:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,and wiser people so full of doubts"-Bertrand Russel

Akash
17th February 2005, 12:57 PM
In our relatives also one person married woman elder than him in age.
So you r all relatives!!

mandangi
17th February 2005, 12:59 PM
I never bother about arguements of blunt people.

Akash
17th February 2005, 01:00 PM
blahblah, You r such an EYE OPENER
Thanks for remaining me the things..... :D :D :D

scorpio
17th February 2005, 01:42 PM
""The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,and wiser people so full of doubts"-Bertrand Russel"

BlahBlah,

No truer words have been spoken in the hub today! 8)

Romba thanks saare!

mandangi
17th February 2005, 06:27 PM
Already i said that i am extra ordinary person. I dont bother about people who think that i am fool.

visu
17th February 2005, 08:03 PM
thalaiva! Carry on!

"Manam irunthaal maarkam undu"

Querida
18th February 2005, 08:24 AM
I too have the temptation to make some things clear to this guy.I will tell you that I haven't seen a better idiot for a long time.First his beauty[ :lol: :lol: ],then his confidence. :lol:

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves,and wiser people so full of doubts"-Bertrand Russel

Ouch! :P

mandangi
18th February 2005, 09:13 AM
Using vulgar words like idiot shows that person is how civilised. I dont bother about such uncivilised people.

Badri
18th February 2005, 12:02 PM
Good Grief! Some people just don't take a hint, what?

What do they expect you to do, hit them on the head with it?

I joined the club just recently, and have been having a hoot with this guy's postings! Shouldn't the moderator move all of these into "Joke A Day" or some such post?

I just hope people don't think me mad, laughing at the monitor while reading these posts!

:rotfl:

NM
18th February 2005, 12:05 PM
Welcome Badri...
Aren't U glad U joined us?? Well..join the club, we all laugh at the monitor :lol: :lol: :lol:

Badri
18th February 2005, 12:14 PM
Thanks much, NM...and yeah, I sure am glad to have joined this club.

here's to many more days filled with hilarity...

Supreme
19th February 2005, 06:54 PM
Sachin Tendulkar's wife is 5 years elder than him in age. Marrying women 4 or 5 years elder in age is not rare case.

mandangi
20th February 2005, 10:42 AM
Sachin Tendulkar's wife is 5 years elder than him in age. Marrying women 4 or 5 years elder in age is not rare case.
William Shakespeare's wife was 8 years elder than him. Not only Sachin Tendulkar and William Shakespeare, there are so many such examples.

arr
21st February 2005, 11:17 AM

Isn't this unnatural??

arr
21st February 2005, 11:18 AM
William Shakespeare's wife was 8 years elder than him. Not only Sachin Tendulkar and William Shakespeare, there are so many such examples.

Then their wives get older soon than the hsubands!!

mandangi
21st February 2005, 12:41 PM
Then their wives get older soon than the hsubands!!I too know that. That is not problem to me.

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 02:38 PM
//
Isn't this unnatural??//

//Then their wives get older soon than the hsubands!!//

I PRESUME WE ARE LIVING IN 2005

Anyway, ages back gandhi's wife was elder to him.
Krishna's wives/lovers were elder to him (in mythology).

Wonder why age plays that imp role....! and what if wife gets older soon? Does someone marry for beauty sake??????????

Sandeep
21st February 2005, 03:03 PM
Does someone marry for beauty sake??????????

:? What else?

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 03:29 PM
// What else?//

I AM CLULESS AS TO WHAT TO SAY....:huh:

Sandeep
21st February 2005, 03:41 PM
// What else?//

I AM CLULESS AS TO WHAT TO SAY....:huh:

Hey SP let me help you in answering me.

Take an arranged marraige.

You see a girl may be talk in private for total 30 mins before you say Yes/No. What will you look for then.

Ofcource caste, social status etc will be taken care by parents but what will you look for.

Take a love marraige.

Do you really think Boys (boys never grow up) look more for character or looks (Ignore the exceptions)

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 03:49 PM
sandeep,

IT MAY BUILD BECAUSE OF LOOKS. Start because of beauty.

But does not LAST because of beauty (which itself is not permanent)

Love lasts because of

UNDERSTANDING,
CARE,
CHARACTER
ATTITUDE
APPROACH

AND JUST LOVE...

NEVER BECAUSE OF BEAUTY (YES, THOUGH I AGREE, to a great extent it starts because of physical attraction)

So one may marry for beauty, BUT....THEY DONT SUSTAIN FOR SHEER BEAUTY SAKE.

Hence, comin back to the topic, IF A WOMAN IS ELDER TO A MAN, and they live for 15 years ....he and she are devoted to each other for other reawsons than beauty.

let her be the first to lose the youth and beauty, THE MARRIAGE STILL STAYS, cause beauty becomes secondary

Akash
21st February 2005, 03:56 PM
Do you mean to say Marriage is such 'Complex' Chaos?? :wink: or some thing that you can't get in a Package :roll:

Sandeep
21st February 2005, 03:57 PM
Love/Life was so simple before this thread was started.

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 04:02 PM
//Love/Life was so simple before this thread was started.//

//Do you mean to say Marriage is such 'Complex' Chaos?? or some thing that you can't get in a Package //

:rotfl: rotfl:, :rotfl:

I relieve u all, and log out now.....POSTED ENOUGH FOR THE DAY!

I am competing with madangi these days!

TOUCH COMPETITION! lol

and NO........LOVE IS NOT COMPLICATED...

ITS JSUT A *PACKAGE* WHICH HAPPENS.... :lol: and w hich existed even before this thread started :lol:

mandangi
21st February 2005, 08:01 PM
//
Isn't this unnatural??//

//Then their wives get older soon than the hsubands!!//

I PRESUME WE ARE LIVING IN 2005

Anyway, ages back gandhi's wife was elder to him.
Krishna's wives/lovers were elder to him (in mythology).

Wonder why age plays that imp role....! and what if wife gets older soon? Does someone marry for beauty sake??????????
I dont feel any problem if my wife get older soon. If marriage is for beauty sake there is nothing wrong if my wife enjoys my beauty more.

Shakthiprabha.
21st February 2005, 09:48 PM
//I dont feel any problem if my wife get older soon. If marriage is for beauty sake there is nothing wrong if my wife enjoys my beauty more.//

:lol: ABSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NO COMMENTS MANDANGI..............

ur wife is ...er... eh...well.........too lucky i guess :D

mandangi
22nd February 2005, 11:44 AM
If i marry i will mary the woman elder than me only. My style is always extra ordinary.

scorpio
22nd February 2005, 11:48 AM
"I dont feel any problem if my wife get older soon. If marriage is for beauty sake there is nothing wrong if my wife enjoys my beauty more."

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, I was only smiling at the monitor for the last 2 days, but, today, thanks to Mandangi, I'm back to what I was last week -laughing by clutching my stomach! :roll:

mandangi
22nd February 2005, 12:10 PM
Laugh or cry. It is your own problem. Not my problem.

Sandeep
22nd February 2005, 12:12 PM
Women are from Venus
Men are from Mars
Mangandi is from Pluto

nirosha sen
22nd February 2005, 12:17 PM
:lol: No other hubber is more entertaining than Mandangi Pa!!

Three cheers for Mr M..... :notworthy:

mandangi
22nd February 2005, 12:17 PM
In Greek mythology Lord Pluto is Yama Dharma Raja. Do you want to say that i am equal to Yama Dharma Raja? No problem. What ever you call. I dont bother.

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 12:23 PM
In Greek mythology Lord Pluto is Yama Dharma Raja. Do you want to say that i am equal to Yama Dharma Raja? No problem. What ever you call. I dont bother.

Ok Then,alittle amendment-Mandangi is from Saturn. 8)

Sandeep
22nd February 2005, 12:26 PM

Yes you are proving to be our Yamaraj

Akash
22nd February 2005, 12:27 PM
Blah Blah did you mean any thing like Satan??

NM
22nd February 2005, 07:55 PM

Yes you are proving to be our Yamaraj...... :lol: and needs a Yamarani.... :lol: :lol: :lol: any takers??

blahblah
22nd February 2005, 08:15 PM
:lol: and needs a Yamarani.... :lol: :lol: :lol: any takers??
Ladies,I seriously warn you against the temptation!Particularly becuase the guy involved is beautiful,confident and extra ordinary! :lol:

NM
22nd February 2005, 08:16 PM
:lol: and needs a Yamarani.... :lol: :lol: :lol: any takers??
Ladies,I seriously warn you against the temptation!Particularly becuase the guy involved is beautiful,confident and extra ordinary! :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shakthiprabha.
23rd February 2005, 12:42 AM
//Ladies,I seriously warn you against the temptation!Particularly becuase the guy involved is beautiful,confident and extra ordinary! //

:D :lol: poor mandangi, I guess he has had his due of being ragged. Lets spare him :(

arr
24th February 2005, 10:17 AM
If i marry i will mary the woman elder than me only

Are you already married or about to marry !!

mandangi
24th February 2005, 10:21 AM
Are you already married or about to marry !!
I am about to marry.

Akash
24th February 2005, 10:32 AM
Congrats, Mandangi!! Advanced wishes for your Married Life...
Soon we like to c, Married Mandangi!!

buddha_brixton
24th February 2005, 11:04 PM
"Love means neaver having to say you're sorry" - Erich Segal "Love Story" :)

"Married means having to say you're sorry every time" Buddha_Brixton :(

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 10:08 AM
And success means it is always the other person who says sorry to you!! :lol:
I wonder why such a non-existent thing as love should spawn such an interest ???

wonders of in search of bodhi satva....

buddha_brixton
25th February 2005, 10:14 AM
Love is state of MIND :?

Marriage is the reality :(

BB

jaiganes
25th February 2005, 10:27 AM
Karma is when mind does not accept reality.
Dogma is when mind is compelled to accept the fiction.
I guess Karma really ran over the Dogma!
Marriage wins and Love is lost .. I guess.
exclaims ! I found the buddha! He is in the bulletin board

scorpio
28th February 2005, 12:09 PM
Do any of you read Director Selvaraghavan's articles on love called -Kana kaanum kalangal in Anandha vikatan? He narrates true and realistic stories about Love and how it ended in a subtle, nice way.

Now, that Vikatan portal has become a paid site, I've missed reading it for the past couple of weeks.