PDA

View Full Version : Awards exclusively for Miscellaneous Topics section

Pages : [1] 2

Shekhar
19th January 2005, 04:09 PM
Suppose there are awards exclusively for Miscellaneous topics.. :D

Then,

The award for best English writing which ordinary mortals cannot understand ... goes to ... Mrs.PAVALAMANI PRAGASAM

Roshan
19th January 2005, 04:12 PM
:lol: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
19th January 2005, 07:13 PM
Compliments accepted with thanks & grace :rotfl:

Shekhar
20th January 2005, 09:32 AM
The award for the most elusive identity....

The nominations are.. hehewalrus, blahblah, bad boy..

The winner is ..... HEHEWALRUS :P

Shekhar
20th January 2005, 09:36 AM
The award for the Greatest Sympathy Seeker...

Let me see... there is only one nomination.. no competition at all..

And the Award goes to ... the one and only .. Dr. VEENA :lol: :lol:

Roshan
20th January 2005, 12:02 PM
hahahahaha :rotfl:

a.ratchasi
20th January 2005, 02:45 PM
and a special jury award to be given to Shekhar for standing up for his fellow men as long as his other half is not anywhere near him when he is online :D

Shekhar
20th January 2005, 04:27 PM
The rabbit hubber award!!!
for producing maximum responses in minimum time :)

The nominations are .. hehewalrus... Nirosha Sen... Surya.. and Querida...

I wonder if they had any time left for doing any thing else :wink: I am sure they will click as great husbands/wives :P

The award goes to ....the handsome hero ... SURYA :lol:

Shekhar
20th January 2005, 04:31 PM
Hi ratchasi,

I read your joke in " A joke per day.."

That was great... but wait I will even it out... :)

Roshan
20th January 2005, 04:37 PM
Shekhar,

Any comments on receiving the SPECIAL JURY AWARD? :lol:

malligai
20th January 2005, 09:30 PM
Hii Rosh, how r u??

Shekar, u people forgot the 'MR GENIUS' award !!! :wink: :lol:

hehehewalrus
21st January 2005, 04:24 AM
The award for the most elusive identity....

The winner is ..... HEHEWALRUS :P

Shekar :D
what is meant by "elusive"? explain in detail. am i a bandit? :rotfl:
anyway thanks for the appreciation.

*bows to the ovation* :notworthy:

Roshan
21st January 2005, 11:09 AM
Hii Rosh, how r u??

Not so bad Malligai ! :) How are you? Long time no see :)

Roshan
21st January 2005, 11:13 AM
This thread is more interesting than the Hub award threads :D (Sorry NOV :cry: ) Thanks to our JURY AWARD WINNER Shekhar :lol:

NOV
21st January 2005, 01:09 PM
This thread is more interesting than the Hub award threads :D (Sorry NOV :cry: ) Thanks to our JURY AWARD WINNER Shekhar :lol:
:clap:
Maybe I should just let you guys handle the poll. :roll:

nirosha sen
21st January 2005, 05:01 PM
The rabbit hubber award!!!
for producing maximum responses in minimum time :)

The nominations are .. hehewalrus... Nirosha Sen... Surya.. and Querida...

I wonder if they had any time left for doing any thing else :wink: I am sure they will click as great husbands/wives :P

The award goes to ....the handsome hero ... SURYA :lol:

Well, if it comes to that :oops: :cry: then, I think I shall make way for the ever so observant Shekhar to take centre stage, Pa!!

Shekhar
22nd January 2005, 03:26 PM
Well, if it comes to that :oops: :cry: then, I think I shall make way for the ever so observant Shekhar to take centre stage, Pa!!

Nirosha,
I am extremely sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or embarass you. It was meant as only a joke. I suppose I crossed the line. My sincere apologies to you all.

Shekhar
22nd January 2005, 03:40 PM
The award for Female Hubber with the biggest Fan Club...

The nominees are ..... Querida.....Nirosha Sen....... Cindy...... Roshan...... and ratchasi.

The winner is ... the ever efusive.. ROSHAN !! :clap:

(Sorry girls, Roshan has had a head start over you. You will have wait for some more time for your fan club to fatten!!)

Shekhar
22nd January 2005, 03:43 PM
The award for the Most Intelligent Female Hubber ... goes to .....

Sorry guys..... No Nominations at all ..... :lol: :lol: :rotfl:

Cindy
22nd January 2005, 03:46 PM
:tongueout:

Kozhuppu...

:twisted:

Anyway interesting thread....go on.. what next?

Shekhar
22nd January 2005, 03:50 PM
and a special jury award to be given to Shekhar for standing up for his fellow men as long as his other half is not anywhere near him when he is online :D

Stand up for his fellow men!! :?: When it is difficult for any husband to stand up for himself when his wife is around, how can he stand up for others?!!! :)
I am yet to see a man who has won against tounge and tears!!! and I am only poor me :lol: :lol:

blahblah
22nd January 2005, 04:20 PM

:lol2: :lol2: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

nirosha sen
22nd January 2005, 07:22 PM
All's well with Niro at Hubland, Sekhar!! :D

If I come here so often, it's only because of the warmth and welcome that I gather in profusion compared to a mundane and run-of the-mill existence!!

So, let cyber-space be that elusive sanctuary, that we are all forever in search of, Pa!! :D :wink:

Bad Boy
22nd January 2005, 07:31 PM
-deleted-

son
22nd January 2005, 09:45 PM
cheer up guys
how bout a comedian award for shekhar

Shekhar
23rd January 2005, 02:30 PM
Cindy saying "Kozhuppu". . (I don't know what it means.. but I can make out it is definitely not some thing nice)
.. and bad boy saying some thing so objectionable that it had to be deleted.

I started this thread just for a few laughs... obviously it has not gone down well..

I think we should end the thread here. My sincere apologies again, if I have hurt anybody's feelings, which was not my intention at all.

One last award...

The award for the most thick skinned hubber, who refuses to take offence at any thing said against him...

And the award goes to... who else... SHEKHAR!!

Cindy
23rd January 2005, 09:13 PM
Arre.... kozhuppu... or koluppu means ..lollu... and nothing else... :huh: I was really enjoying the fun..and nothing bad... you can see how curious i was from the next line na...C'mon...

Shek bhayya... we all know and admit that we are here to have some fun...and nothing else... It is such an interesting thread and u want to delete it :?: ... this thread will make us hubbers more closer as talking about ourselves is better than talking about something else ...mostly worthless subjects... :?

this is fun...pure 100%... go on... :thumbsup:

Bad Boy
23rd January 2005, 09:17 PM
-deleted-

I understand kozhuppu as fat. "vaayil kozhuppu" can be interpreted as disrespectful speach.

hehehewalrus
24th January 2005, 03:29 AM
Kozhuppu is actually Vitamin K. It is good for health :)

Cindy
24th January 2005, 07:17 AM
I am not a Tamilian basically, but in Tamil nadu for years... and i have heard this many times... how come you are not aware of it... they use it instead of... "enna lolla?" i dont really know if this had any other meaning... and sorry if it had...

and tell me if it meant otherwise... be'coz those who taught me that this means this had found it funny when they knew i dunt kno tamil in those initial days of mine in TN.. and they have mislead me many times... one day they said u remind of us of a Tamil actress (i was in 6th then)..and said Bindhu Ghosh... I was too happy that they are comparing me with an actress...... until i saw her on screen.. then i knew what they meant.... :cry:

Mad Max
24th January 2005, 08:01 AM
Nice thread.

Refreshingly different from the old "Roll of Honor" threads in the old forumhub ( http://forumhub.com/tnhistory/28412.17570.07.42.11.html & http://forumhub.com/tnhistory/24992.1764.20.06.32.html ) :D

blahblah
24th January 2005, 10:52 AM
Cindy saying "Kozhuppu". . (I don't know what it means.. but I can make out it is definitely not some thing nice)
.. and bad boy saying some thing so objectionable that it had to be deleted.

I started this thread just for a few laughs... obviously it has not gone down well..

I think we should end the thread here. My sincere apologies again, if I have hurt anybody's feelings, which was not my intention at all.

One last award...

The award for the most thick skinned hubber, who refuses to take offence at any thing said against him...

And the award goes to... who else... SHEKHAR!!

I am sure 'Kozhuppu' is nothing offensive.

And Shekhar,I believe this was the funniest thread I have seen for a long time.I agree that I didn't participate in a big way,but was just observing how it evolves.I was sincerely appreciating you for coming out with this.So let us continue . :wink:

Cindy
24th January 2005, 11:45 AM
Now the thread is going somewhere else...

Sekhar... ithukku melayum kovichittirukkakkodathu... athan sorry soltenlle?...

nirosha sen
24th January 2005, 01:20 PM
Now, who's had the Naughtiest avatar to date???? Any guesses????? Let's see everyone point the finger at this person!!!

Ready???? Go!!!! :rotfl:

Cindy
24th January 2005, 02:18 PM
naughtiest?... I nominate BB... who else??

Shekhar
24th January 2005, 03:14 PM
Hi,
Thanx for putting the thread back on rails.. :thumbsup:

And thanx Nirosha and Cindy for carrying it forward!!

Naughtiest Avatar?!!

The nominations are Bad boy... bad boy... and bad boy....for all lhis avatars which are travelling downwards :)

The award is snatched away by ..... the incorrigible BAD BOY!! :lol:

Shekhar
24th January 2005, 03:52 PM
Next award is for the hubber who has contributed most laughs this hub...Master of jokes..

The nominations are.... NOV.... Hyderabadi.....Akash..

And the award goes to ..... Mr. HYDERABADI :clap: :clap:

blahblah
24th January 2005, 04:30 PM
Next award is for the hubber who has contributed most laughs this hub...Master of jokes..

The nominations are.... NOV.... Hyderabadi.....Akash..

And the award goes to ..... Mr. HYDERABADI :clap: :clap:

Sorry Shekhar,Hyderabadi wits were too vulgar and he is disqualified due to the same reason.So the award goes to the runner up NOV.[How I hate the bloody moderators!They are the same as my primary school teachers-always telling us what to do and what not to when we want to see them the least] :evil: :evil:

I hate to see them come out with jokes :banghead: :poke:

Cindy
24th January 2005, 05:46 PM
The next award for the topic with maximum views...

nominations are:

1. Annamalai
2. Ulagam enbathu...
3. Does God exist?

the award goes to .. ANNAMALAI... :clap: :clap: the thread wins for the maximum posts too... :thumbsup:

nirosha sen
24th January 2005, 06:12 PM
Yup, you guessed it right, Guys!!! :thumbsup:

But in my books, the incorrigible Bad Boy is "Nalla Thamby"!!! :lol:

Bad Boy
24th January 2005, 08:46 PM
Yup, you guessed it right, Guys!!! :thumbsup:

But in my books, the incorrigible Bad Boy is "Nalla Thamby"!!! :lol:

Niro, You know that I love you and I know that you love me too. :D

[How I hate the bloody moderators!They are the same as my primary school teachers-always telling us what to do and what not to when we want to see them the least]
There was once a time where I was banned almost on daily basis for such remarks. But now all know how to take and give. Sorry ad-mods, esp. NOV. :thumbsup:

How about nominating the brightest?
My Nomination (all in one): sun - light - blind - apish bridge builder --> :?: :poke: :notworthy: :tongueout: :banghead: :notworthy: :poke: Become Senior Hubber by intensive use of emoticons.

The most deleted poster award goes to: BB :roll:

Bad boy is only incorrigible if he is "sun" :idea: :?: burnt by "Hindu Hisbolla". Anyway he is doing everything very correct by default. :huh: :rotfl: Yes, even such instinct humanoids exist, even inside you. Of course, there are exceptions.

nirosha sen
25th January 2005, 05:32 AM
:lol: Aiyo, Self-praise is such International Disgrace, Pa!!!

Mad Max
25th January 2005, 06:58 AM
[tscii:195cdfc5ff]

My Nomination (all in one): sun - light - blind - apish bridge builder --> :?: :poke: :notworthy: :tongueout: :banghead: :notworthy: :poke: Become Senior Hubber by intensive use of emoticons.

RC,

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
That was a good one!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I wonder what the Bettlerin Betteltunte läufiger Hündin thinks about that!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

The most deleted poster award goes to: BB :roll: I believe we both tie for that spot. Also you and I are the most banned members who kept coming back like the phoenix out of the ashes. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: [/tscii:195cdfc5ff]

Mad Max
25th January 2005, 07:08 AM
I would like to nominate myself for "the most hated person" in the hub! :)

As my avatar Daffy says often "I'm despicable" and proud of it! Hehehe!! :lol: :lol:

Cindy
25th January 2005, 07:12 AM
Sorry Shekhar,Hyderabadi wits were too vulgar and he is disqualified due to the same reason.So the award goes to the runner up NOV.[How I hate the bloody moderators!They are the same as my primary school teachers-always telling us what to do and what not to when we want to see them the least] :evil: :evil:

I hate to see them come out with jokes :banghead: :poke:

Blah Blah, I think you were not reading the old posts in the jokes thread from the old hub itself. Juz go thru them if u get time... i have forwarded many of his jokes thru mail..... of course both Veg and nonveg jokes... but good ones. :D

Mad Max
25th January 2005, 07:40 AM
And the award for the hubber most devoted to Parthiv Patel goes to.......

Tiffo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mad Max
25th January 2005, 07:44 AM
And the award for the hubber most devoted to Anthropology goes to...... :?: :!: :?:

CLUE: His name starts with D and ends in E. And the letters "AVI" are in the middle. Guess who? :mrgreen:

Shekhar
25th January 2005, 09:58 AM
Hey hey.. I think BB's earlier avatars were better !!! :lol: :lol:

Querida
25th January 2005, 10:55 AM
The award for Female Hubber with the biggest Fan Club...

The nominees are ..... Querida.....Nirosha Sen....... Cindy...... Roshan...... and ratchasi.

The winner is ... the ever efusive.. ROSHAN !! :clap:

(Sorry girls, Roshan has had a head start over you. You will have wait for some more time for your fan club to fatten!!)

no offense Shekhar the choice was very correct...except i think that Cindy and Nirosha Sen were very close runner uppers...as for that crack about intelligent female hubber..is say the jury is biased and we should have a female vote for this one...just to be fair Shekhar....as for the intelligent male hubber...i dont think we could ever come to a top choice isn't that true gurls? :roll: :roll: :tongueout:

Querida
25th January 2005, 11:01 AM

As my avatar Daffy says often "I'm despicable" and proud of it! Hehehe!! :lol: :lol:

who seconds that? Nope sorry MM you have too many runners for that one...luckily they can't be taken seriously enough to laff at themselves as you do...let's see i'd nominate and vote for you as most shocker hubber :shock: :D
you missed all those lovable daffy "whoo hoo hoos!"

:P

Querida
25th January 2005, 11:07 AM
And the award for the hubber most devoted to Anthropology goes to...... :?: :!: :?:

CLUE: His name starts with D and ends in E. And the letters "AVI" are in the middle. Guess who? :mrgreen:

wow i really had to think about this one...must you be so difficult...could it possibly pierce b i mean davie??? :P :D

Querida
25th January 2005, 11:19 AM
most funniest female joke contributer: NM for sure!
most tell-it-like-it-is female hubber: Ratchasi
most best ghost story relater/teller: hands down it's got to be Sonu Gopi!
most difficult to stump/argue with: Geno
most unabashed comments by: Badboy
most patience shown in face of hardheadness: r_kk
most annoying hubber: though they are so MANY to choose from :twisted: i nominate myself..cause i know all you wonder where i got the time-stopping machine that allows me to spend so much time on the hub! :P

Shekhar
25th January 2005, 11:59 AM
....as for the intelligent male hubber...i dont think we could ever come to a top choice isn't that true gurls? :roll: :roll: :tongueout:

No Querida... you would have so many entries to consider that you would simply give up ... because as I have said earlier you girls don't have that much quantum of grey cells required to sift them.. :lol: :lol:

Cindy
25th January 2005, 12:34 PM
No Querida... you would have so many entries to consider that you would simply give up ... because as I have said earlier you girls don't have that much quantum of grey cells required to sift them.. :lol: :lol:

Querida... At last he came out with a reason why he couldn't find an entry for females... Right??

Yes.. Shekhar .. u r right.. you need that quantum of grey cells to sift intelligents.. be it male or female... :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Shekhar
25th January 2005, 04:48 PM
most annoying hubber: though they are so MANY to choose from :twisted: i nominate myself..cause i know all you wonder where i got the time-stopping machine that allows me to spend so much time on the hub! :P

Querida, for this award you don't even qualify.. There were many in the old hub.. and some posting in different names.
There would be big competition between bashers of different religions.
But I think the award should go to... MMC who literally destroyed many decent threads. :x

As for your spending so much time on the hub is concerned..God save your husband when you get married. :wink: He has to constantly eat out and bring you food too!! :lol:
Or may be he will enjoy the freedom ..To have a wife and yet not to have a wife.. it would be great!!! :lol: :D

Bad Boy
25th January 2005, 04:59 PM
I only hope that there is no end for this thread.

Shekar, I was only afraid that any time a hubber thinks of BB he/she automatically thinks of an alsation with that typical mustache originally from Austria.
With the presnt avatar I only want to compete Asurya avatar.

No, if I am honest this is an attempt to launch a dating agency. :lol:

I'll change it back to 'bare buned' Adolf later.

..To have a wife and yet not to have a wife..

Most of the time it is very important not to have a wife, but a friend. I mean all these migraines all the time, I only wonder what is left up there above their shoulders to cause all these migraines? :roll: My head is already that full that I need atleast 40GB to be swaped out daily and I am not suffering from migraines still. :lol:

Bad Boy
25th January 2005, 05:42 PM
:lol: Aiyo, Self-praise is such International Disgrace, Pa!!!
Really? Then it is time time to change it. Let me be the first to proove you wrong. :lol:

Bad Boy
25th January 2005, 06:05 PM
[tscii:4a66d8514f]

RC,

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
That was a good one!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!! I wonder what the Bettlerin Betteltunte läufiger Hündin thinks about that!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Die wie eine läufiger Hündin bettelnde Betteltunte would comment definitely like this:

Nice post :lol:
Well said :lol:
I agree :lol:
Or even wordless comments: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: ....[/tscii:4a66d8514f]

Querida
26th January 2005, 05:39 AM
[quote]As for your spending so much time on the hub is concerned..God save your husband when you get married. :wink: He has to constantly eat out and bring you food too!! :lol:
Or may be he will enjoy the freedom ..To have a wife and yet not to have a wife.. it would be great!!! :lol: :D

hmmm i dont know what to say i dont even know if i'll be a hubber for that long....dont worry hubbie will know how to cook and serve :P As for freedom...well that would mean he would want freedom from me no? :( well if that is the case i'll divide my time between hub and some fun freedom of my own :wink:

well if you think mmc has ruined decent threads then i guess you can second his nomination to being most hated...as for me i'll surely nominate him for being daffy (metaphorically, figuretively and literally) :P :thumbsup:

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 05:40 AM

NOT TRUE. Even though I am a guy, I have to correct this false notion.

Read this excerpt from a recent NY Times article:

Overall size aside, some evidence suggests that female brains are relatively more endowed with gray matter - the prized neurons thought to do the bulk of the brain's thinking - while men's brains are packed with more white matter, the tissue between neurons.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/24/science/24women.html

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 05:49 AM
[tscii:99ca6b8995]

Die wie eine läufiger Hündin bettelnde Betteltunte would comment definitely like this:

Nice post :lol:
Well said :lol:
I agree :lol:
Or even wordless comments: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: ....
Stop it RC you are killin' me!! I am laughing so hard it hurts :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hahahahahaha!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Die Betteltunte should get an award for inventing this mechanism of artificialy inflating the post count! Hehehehe :mrgreen:[/tscii:99ca6b8995]

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 05:55 AM
But I think the award should go to... MMC who literally destroyed many decent threads. :x

Danke. Merci Beaucoup. Domo Arigato. Gracias. Thank you.

I am humbled by your appreciation. :D :mrgreen: :D

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:02 AM
But I think the award should go to... MMC who literally destroyed many decent threads.

Wait a minute, were you really referring to me or were you referring to the three haired MMC?

Danke wieder (thank you again), if you were really referring to me.
:D

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:10 AM

who seconds that? Nope sorry MM you have too many runners for that one...luckily they can't be taken seriously enough to laff at themselves as you do...let's see i'd nominate and vote for you as most shocker hubber :shock: :D
you missed all those lovable daffy "whoo hoo hoos!"

:P

:D :mrgreen: :D

mellon
26th January 2005, 06:10 AM
Wait a minute, were you really referring to me or were you referring to the three haired MMC?

well, naagarajaNNE ("st rat")!

kadappaaraiyai muzhungittu ippa kuththuthu kodaiyuthunnA
nAnga enna paNRathu? sollungaL? :roll: :lol: :) :)

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:14 AM

well, naagarajnnE ("st rat")!

kadppaaraiyai muzhungittu ippa kuththuthu kodaiyuthunnA
nAnga enna paNRathu? sollungaL? :roll: :lol: :) :)UKW madam,

"Street Rat" enbathu naan than. AAna neenga solra maththa vishayam onnum puriyaliye? Adhu yaar "nagarajan"? :?

mellon
26th January 2005, 06:17 AM
That is a dialogue from buvana oru kELvi kuRi. Nagaraj is just sivakumar name in the movie . That is all. :)

Well the point is I thought you named yourself as MMC. Did'nt you? :lol:

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:20 AM
Mellon madam,

After a long time you have spoken to me again. Very happy. :D
en mEla kObam edhuvum illaiyE? :D

Except Querida, all my other lady friends like Cygnus, Roshan and others haven't spoken to me in a while.

How are you?

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:23 AM
That is a dialogue from buvana oru kELvi kuRi. Nagaraj is just sivakumar name in the movie . That is all. :)

Well the point is I thought you named yourself as MMC. Did'nt you? :lol:That was a wonderful movie, which I saw a long long time ago. I thought it had sumitra and Rajini in it. Not sivakumar.

I love the song "Raja enbAr mandhiri enbAr rAjjiyam illai Ala".

Sadly they dont make movies like those anymore.

PS: If my lady friends do not talk to me I will be singing that song here now:
nilavukku vAnam undu
malarukku vAsam undu
kodikkoru kizhaiyum undu
enakkendru enna undu?

:D

mellon
26th January 2005, 06:24 AM
We never had any misunderstanding as far as I remember. I am ALWAYS seeing you doing good! Why should I bother you when u r doing fine? :) Have got to go :) Take care :)

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 06:30 AM
We never had any misunderstanding as far as I remember. I am ALWAYS seeing you doing good! Why should I bother you when u r doing fine? :) Have got to go :) Take care :)You too ma'am.

Just don't forget to say "hi" to this poor defenseless newbie hubber once in a while! :D :mrgreen: :D

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 08:14 AM

It is because of that we have this nice new forum. Everyone here (including the admins) admit that.

Shouldn't you thank me for that, Shekhar?

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 08:16 AM
Whoo...too many Daffys in one page! I think I should go now!

Shekhar
26th January 2005, 08:54 AM
Mad Max,

No I wasnot referring to you. I was referring to the real MMC.
New Forum.. Sure it is lovely. But old hub gave some great threads throwing lots of light on life... and some great hubbers.
I think content is the soul of the hub. It is like a nicely deckedup girl. Tell me what is important.. what she is wearing or what she is? :)

Shekhar
26th January 2005, 09:14 AM
Now for the next award...
This award is a personal award (other hubbers are welcome to give similar awards)
The award is called "Shekhar basher" to the hubber who spewed fury at me...
The nominees are..
Mrs. Pavalamani Pragasam..who took my joke seriously and came out with such venom and vocabulary. (fortunately nobody understood what she said :D :D )..
Shakti..(I think now Shaktiprabha) ..who almost called me (and all husbands) eunuch for not supporting the wife in a feud between MIL and DIL.. :lol: :lol:
UKW ...who bashed me left, right and centre, when I said if get to kiss Sharon Stone, I wouldn't kiss her on her forehead. :lol: :lol: :lol:
and Cindy...when I let the 'Most intelligent female hubber award' lapse.. :lol: :lol:

And the award goes to .... the laudably daring... UKW :lol2: :wave:

nirosha sen
26th January 2005, 09:22 AM
True, you had a lot of side-splitting comments and the real vulgarity that was just too much to stomache, Pa!! That's one reason, I couldn't put in two words in without being fearful!!

It was a real lion's den out there, then!! Now, we have Mods as referees!! Not speaking out turn but nevertheless one is still able to be articulate but with guarded diplomacy; the angst notwithstanding!!

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 09:31 AM
True, you had a lot of side-splitting comments and the real vulgarity that was just too much to stomache, Pa!! That's one reason, I couldn't put in two words in without being fearful!!

That leads to the next award:

The most :evil: feared :twisted: hubber is ......

Mad Max
26th January 2005, 09:41 AM
:mrgreen

And the award goes to .... the laudably daring... UIKW :lol2: :wave:

Ice..Ice... :D Romba Ice vekkireenga UKW madamukku!

Neenga enna ice vechaalum, UKW madam-kku naan thaan chella pillai! :D :mrgreen: :D neengallaam appuram thaan!

a.ratchasi
26th January 2005, 10:24 AM
... because as I have said earlier you girls don't have that much quantum of grey cells required to sift them.. :lol: :lol:

Wow, Shekhar, that's a string of big words, you know!
From whom did you plagarise it from?

Frankly, it sounds out of context.

I believe the actual phrase should be "men don't have that much quantum of grey cells" :lol: :lol:

Bad Boy
26th January 2005, 02:28 PM

NOT TRUE. Even though I am a guy, I have to correct this false notion.

Read this excerpt from a recent NY Times article:

Overall size aside, some evidence suggests that female brains are relatively more endowed with gray matter - the prized neurons thought to do the bulk of the brain's thinking - while men's brains are packed with more white matter, the tissue between neurons.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/24/science/24women.html

Women don't make intensive use of their gray matter but men do. Yes, it is true. BB is of course always an exception, what can I do? :huh:

Bad Boy
26th January 2005, 02:48 PM
Mad Max,
I think content is the soul of the hub. It is like a nicely deckedup girl. Tell me what is important.. what she is wearing or what she is? :)
If I my also take part here: definitely her customers are the most important. If there is no Betteltunte then there is definitely no misuse of eroticons, sorry emoticons. :lol:

Bad Boy
26th January 2005, 02:53 PM
Now for the next award...
This award is a personal award (other hubbers are welcome to give similar awards)
The award is called "Shekhar basher" to the hubber who spewed fury at me...
The nominees are..
Mrs. Pavalamani Pragasam..who took my joke seriously and came out with such venom and vocabulary. (fortunately nobody understood what she said :D :D )..
Shakti..(I think now Shaktiprabha) ..who almost called me (and all husbands) eunuch for not supporting the wife in a feud between MIL and DIL.. :lol: :lol:
UKW ...who bashed me left, right and centre, when I said if get to kiss Sharon Stone, I wouldn't kiss her on her forehead. :lol: :lol: :lol:
and Cindy...when I let the 'Most intelligent female hubber award' lapse.. :lol: :lol:

And the award goes to .... the laudably daring... UIKW :lol2: :wave:
:lol: :rotfl: :banghead: calling the ambulance; two minutes later: admitted to mental hospital because of shekhar's thread.

The best would be to devide the trophy into four, all deserve the award(s)

The most :evil: feared :twisted: hubber is ...... reservation tony, our kindergarden professor with the beauty case from the AKKA-University doctorating press.

Shekhar
27th January 2005, 09:27 AM
... because as I have said earlier you girls don't have that much quantum of grey cells required to sift them.. :lol: :lol:

Wow, Shekhar, that's a string of big words, you know!
From whom did you plagarise it from?

Frankly, it sounds out of context.

I believe the actual phrase should be "men don't have that much quantum of grey cells" :lol: :lol:

ratchasi..

Your sparring skills are improving real fast!! :wink: :D

Roshan
27th January 2005, 11:16 AM
Hahaha Shekhar, your descriptions for the 'Shekhar Basher Award' made my spine crack !! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Roshan
27th January 2005, 11:30 AM

Obviously!! coz, unlike male hubbers, all female hubbers are equally intelligent !! :P :D :thumbsup:

a.ratchasi
27th January 2005, 11:55 AM
Obviously!! coz, unlike male hubbers, all female hubbers are equally intelligent !!

Roshan, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can say no more.

ratchasi..

Your sparring skills are improving real fast!!

Well, Shekhar, I will take that as a compliment! :evil: :evil:

Bad Boy
27th January 2005, 08:18 PM
Obviously!! coz, unlike male hubbers, all female hubbers are equally intelligent !!

Roshan, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can say no more.
But me as usual: :lol:
Girls are unequally unintelligent! Now let your logics (is kannu arround somewhere :lol:) twist girls.

Mad Max
28th January 2005, 06:58 AM
[tscii:29925557a7][/tscii:29925557a7]Betteltunte, Du gehirnloses Stück Primatenscheisse. Hat man dir mal ins Gehirn geschissen und vergessen umzurühren?

:P :P[tscii:29925557a7][/tscii:29925557a7]

Cygnus
28th January 2005, 09:52 AM

Obviously!! coz, unlike male hubbers, all female hubbers are equally intelligent !! :P :D :thumbsup:

Roshan !!:lol2:

Shekhar, besides that slip, loved your other 'awardees'!!

Bad Boy
28th January 2005, 02:51 PM
The "sickness" award goes to Cygnus.

Hi Cygnus! :D 2 C U

Betteltunte hat sich schon verpisst. Die Tunte kann nicht nur gut blasen, sie kann auch gut mit den Hintern wackeln.

Cygnus
29th January 2005, 08:30 PM
Bad Boy, would you care to explain what do you mean? :roll:

Roshan
31st January 2005, 10:03 AM
Shekhar,

Why have you abandoned this thread? :) Please continue :)

scorpio
31st January 2005, 05:11 PM
Hi Shekhar,

I used to be an avid surfer of the old as well as the new hub. Having read the posts by all those famous and the infamous, I really had a hearty laugh when I stumbled upon your thread.

Pl. continue :D

Shekhar
1st February 2005, 09:58 AM
Now for the most 'Innovative Avatar' award...

Nominations rejected outright are

Mad Max... the name suggests steel, desert, toughness..and what do we have ....Uncle Scrooge?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raghu... Avatar outdated...Want to be surrounded by lovely dames?!! You should get into Michael Jackson mode.. :lol:

jaiganes... everyday I stare at yours ...tell me what is it?!! :roll:

The Nominations considered are...

Cindy... the glittery girl fit to be inHollywood.. (but alas! in Chennai!) :wink:

Querida...for the haunting eye!! I am lovely but beware?!! :wink: :)

Bad boy....been changing avatars from imaginative vulagrity to the horror of reality (bad boy to bald boy !!:lol: :lol: ) and back again.. :lol:

Roshan ... catch me if you can ???!!! :wink: :roll:

Madhu.. symbol of innocence?!! Looking at the posts you wonder whether it is HIM or HIS!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

The award is won by bad boy.. but is disqualified for changing it ever so often:lol:
And the award goes to .... mysterious ... QUERIDA.. :clap: :clap:

scorpio
1st February 2005, 10:43 AM
Shekhar,

I really thought BB will win for innovation. Anyways, Querida's is also cool.

Now, why don't u judge the cutest avtaar on the hub. I know mine will be in the race for that! :wink:

Roshan
1st February 2005, 10:49 AM
The moment I saw the title "Most Innovative Avatar" - the only Avatar that came in to my mind was Querida's. Exact choice Shekhar !! :clap:

Roshan
1st February 2005, 10:54 AM
Bad boy....been changing avatars from imaginative vulagrity to the horror of reality (bad boy to bald boy !! )

:lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
1st February 2005, 12:09 PM
Hey folks,
My avatar is a prarie dog . I took the image from national geographic site and converted it to a gif of very small size.
Thanks.

Bad Boy
1st February 2005, 07:24 PM
Bad boy....been changing avatars from imaginative vulagrity to the horror of reality (bad boy to bald boy !! )

dito! Superb, hats off, sorry hairs off! :lol:

Bad Boy
1st February 2005, 07:34 PM

The award is won by bad boy.. but is disqualified for changing it ever so often:lol:
And the award goes to .... mysterious ... QUERIDA.. :clap: :clap:

I have to throw in an official protest here. This award is for innovation and not for alteration. In this alteration field it is the "apish bridge builder" (I have to describe that Gay this way for not to provoke the mods and getting my post deleted) who seems to be unbeatable. But when Le Grand Prix D'Innovation goes to Querida then it is more than ok, as I found her very familiar from the very beginning, do you remember Querida?

Mad Max
2nd February 2005, 06:24 AM

Nominations rejected outright are

Mad Max... the name suggests steel, desert, toughness..and what do we have ....Uncle Scrooge?!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
It is Daffy .. not unca scrooge. And he's the meanest duck around! :twisted:

I used to have these avatars in two of my previous (now banned) accounts:

MMC: http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=96

Muradan Mummu:
http://forumhub.lunarpages.com/hub/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=94

There are still posts lying around in the hub that I made under these IDs (thanks for not deleting the posts after the ban, RR & NOV!!)

I made the decision to tone down my vicious pit-bull style of posting and went for a nicer, gentler image to go with it and chose daffy.

Another reason to stick with this avatar was that the ladies went nuts over this avatar! Cygnus, Querida and other lady hubbers loved this Daffy avatar so much and this forced me to stick with this (me being a ladies man and all :) ).

Shekhar
2nd February 2005, 09:27 AM
Shekhar,
Now, why don't u judge the cutest avtaar on the hub. I know mine will be in the race for that! :wink:

Hi Scorpio,
Sure it is very very cute. But who is it?!! You?!!

scorpio
2nd February 2005, 10:18 AM
OMG Shekhar!

That's Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry Potter in movies!

I could guess u just wanted to 'kala varu'fying, but still....

Shekhar
2nd February 2005, 03:47 PM
Let us have the award for the most “Prolific Hubber”

They are so optimistic that and go on writing essays on anything that comes across them and expect that the rest of the world has enough time and patience to read them. “more is better” is their motto…

The nominations are….

R_kk …who thinks that a post less than a page is not worthy, and is extremely dissatisfied if some space is left at the end of the page after his posting. How dare an insignifcant hubber post even two words after his post in the same page to spoil the grandiose effect of the page it has created on the world ??.. :lol: :lol:

Geno … who thinks “my job is to write treatises on what ever I am talking about..” (What about other hubbers?) …. “ Other hubbers?!!…Oh yes.. there are other hubbers too… Well..they should only read me and be grateful to me for the wisdom I am bequeathing upon them.” :P :lol:

Hehewalrus…. I suspect that he thinks the FH will pay him for the volume he posts on the hub, so he doesn’t have to go to work at all…. :lol: :lol: :lol:

For giving away the award…. Mrs. Pavalamani Pragasam….who can still give the nominees run for their money…. :lol: :D

And the award goes to …..Mr. GENO.. who has the strength and stamina of a race horse to go on and on and on…. :lol: :mrgreen: :clap: :lol:

Note: Again there are no female nominees for the award… because you cant use your tongue to post …
:rotfl: :rotfl:

blahblah
2nd February 2005, 03:54 PM
:lol: :lol: Good One Shekhar,But you forgot just_hubber who is any day amatch for all these guys. :wink: [But no history, philosophy etc-only God and Evolution]

ChandraCiggins
2nd February 2005, 04:36 PM
where is querida's avatar?

Cindy
2nd February 2005, 06:25 PM

Obviously, Querida's avatar would be in her posts....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

anyway this joke, i enjoyed.

geno
2nd February 2005, 06:48 PM
[tscii:f04c3f4884] :evil: :evil: :evil:

þôÀ¢ËÄ¡õ ¿õÁÇ µÅá ¸Ä¡º¢ì¸¢ÛÕó¾¡ - «ôÀ¡Ä¢ì¸¡ ¿¡ý þó¾ §Àð¼ ¨ºÎ측§Å Åá¾ âΧÅý ¦¾÷¾¡? :evil: :mrgreen:

§¸¡îº¢¸¢Û «ôÊ측¦Å ÁÄ¢§ÂÈ¢ð§Åý ..¦º¡øð§¼ý :mrgreen:

þò¾ - «ó¾ §º¸Ã¡ñ¼ ¡÷É¡ "Êáýº¢§Äð¼Õ" Àñ½¢ ¦º¡øÄ¢ÎÀ¡!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol:[/tscii:f04c3f4884]

Bad Boy
3rd February 2005, 05:18 PM
Note: Again there are no female nominees for the award… because you cant use your tongue to post …
Shekhar, :lol: :rotfl:
Are you already married or having intensions to get married?

No, no, no! No proposals here for you but if you keep on like this then I am afraid that .... :lol:

Shekhar
4th February 2005, 07:02 AM
BB,

What sort of a question are you asking?!! Ofcourse I am married..Otherwise how would I know women so well?!! :lol: :lol:

And I have absolutely no intention of getting married....again.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
4th February 2005, 07:23 AM
Once bitten twice shy :poke:

Bad Boy
4th February 2005, 09:12 PM
BB,

What sort of a question are you asking?!! Ofcourse I am married..Otherwise how would I know women so well?!! :lol: :lol:
from books perhaps, I thought. :lol: because not even women know about themselves and wifes usually don't eat until their men come home. Each and everyday they look at you and learn daily how you eat and try to do the same after you are done with dining.

And I have absolutely no intention of getting married....again.. :lol: :lol: :lol: Why, once is enough? :lol: Are you fed up to the back teeth? :lol:

Bad Boy
4th February 2005, 09:16 PM
Once bitten twice shy :poke:
In German: Ein gebranntes Kind scheut das Feuer = cUdu kaNda pUnai ...

Not married (refuse to marry) but know already how toxic women are.

Shekhar
5th February 2005, 10:29 AM
Hi.. the stage is on..

I think other hubbers should also come on the stage and continue the award ceremony...

nirosha sen
5th February 2005, 12:29 PM
Well Shekhar, I move for the award for the most in-depth questionaire ever prepared by a hubber!!

And the award goes to this exasperating drill-master of investigative journalism, who is .................!!!!!! :lol:

Shekhar
5th February 2005, 05:38 PM
Go ahead Nirosha ... name the guy.. who minds?!! :) :)

nirosha sen
5th February 2005, 07:59 PM
G E N O - :lol: :wink:

He's not even drill-master but BRIGADIER-GENERAL, Pa!! :lol: The way he drills people makes me quake with fear of this guy!!!!! :roll:

Querida
6th February 2005, 02:34 AM

rite here :D sorry haven't visited this thread in awhile...thank you very much Shekhar for the mention :D though BB and MM did put up a good reasons why they are more than qualified..seeing we all get a kick out of BB cheekiness and MM's daffy...i would have to thank NOV-san cause i wrote complaining that i wanted more choice in avatars so i wouldn't have to keep my sombre lotus avatar of old...
For the most beautiful avatar i have to nominate for Roshan's dove, Cygnus' swan, Nirosha Sen's Ayisha, Cindy's glam name, Malligai's Malli and Shaktiprabha's angel....but after much consideration i have to say the winner is Roshan's heavenly dove :clap:

nirosha sen
6th February 2005, 08:00 AM
Thanks for mentioning Ash, Querida mio!! :D

She's one South Indian gal, I'd be rooting for, in a long time Pa!! No matter how much others want to sully her, I'd be standing by this woman!! Whether she's substance or not, we shall follow her progress, won't we???? :)

Rohit
7th February 2005, 01:59 AM
Perhaps this might be of interest to some:

As on 06 Feb 2005

Top 10 – Most Viewed Miscellaneous Topics

1. Does God Exist?
2. Ulagam Enbadhu Ethanai Per?
3. Indian Jokes
4. Tales Of The Unexpected, Anyone?
5. Do You Believe In Evolution or Creation (God)?
6. A Joke Per Day...Keeps the Doctor Away!
7. Love Marriage Vs Arrange Marriage
8. Malaysia - The Indian Plight
9. Getting To Know You
10. Topics to Move

Top 10 – Most Discussed Miscellaneous Topics

1. Does God Exist?
2. Indian Jokes
3. Ulagam Enbadhu Ethanai Per?
4. Tales Of The Unexpected, Anyone?
5. A Joke Per Day...Keeps the Doctor Away!
6. Do You Believe In Evolution or Creation (God)?
7. Malaysia - The Indian Plight
8. Awards Exclusively for Miscellaneous Topics Section
9. Love Marriage Vs Arranged Marriage
10. Word Forum

The correlation between the two is as high as 91.4%

:wave:

Roshan
7th February 2005, 02:44 PM
....but after much consideration i have to say the winner is Roshan's heavenly dove

So kind of you Q ! :D But nothing can beat the mysterious - sparkling eye !! :thumbsup:

malligai
8th February 2005, 10:23 AM
....but after much consideration i have to say the winner is Roshan's heavenly dove

I agree that i love the dove too...

but i also have an EYE for that mysterious, sad EYE... :) :)

Roshan
8th February 2005, 02:30 PM
Hi Malligai ! How are you ? :)

Good to know that you guys like my Dove :D

But the EYE is definitely an eye catcher ! :)

Shekhar,

What's the next award ?

NM
8th February 2005, 02:36 PM
Shekhar, What's the next award ?
Well..let's hope he arrives safely after passing thru' the jokes thread..hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan....guess yr heavenly DOVE and Q's EYE will always be #1 !! :lol2:

nirosha sen
8th February 2005, 02:59 PM
Well, no guesses for who gets booted out the most by the Mods, right???? :cry:

Just can't figure out you know who sometimes???? What on earth triggers off this kind of animosity, Pa???? Psychotropic drugs, perhaps???

He's like this little rascal of the class, who always wants to keep on needling the teacher in just how far he could goad them, I suppose!! In the end, he gets that proverbial cane, while the rest of us could only watch in sympathy!!! :(

Roshan
8th February 2005, 03:05 PM
[Well..let's hope he arrives safely after passing thru' the jokes thread..hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shekhar
8th February 2005, 05:49 PM
[Well..let's hope he arrives safely after passing thru' the jokes thread..hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha!! I have gone through cannon fire from lady hubbers and survived!! ... these are only air gun shots :wink: :)

Shekhar
8th February 2005, 05:57 PM

Just can't figure out you know who sometimes???? What on earth triggers off this kind of animosity, Pa???? Psychotropic drugs, perhaps???

He's like this little rascal of the class, who always wants to keep on needling the teacher in just how far he could goad them, I suppose!! In the end, he gets that proverbial cane, while the rest of us could only watch in sympathy!!! :(

Nirosha ... fencing in the air is in very bad taste. :(
You have every right to put forth your views, and your dissent if you don't like it. Name the person and confront directly. But using words like "booted" "rascal" is neither decent nor funny.

Mad Max
8th February 2005, 06:23 PM

What triggers this kind of animosity? Good but extremely naive question.

Hatred breeds hatred. This Surya faggot belongs to one of the most evil organizations on earth, the RSS. Nirosha, you do not live in India. You might not know the kind of hatred the organization foments in India.

Do you seriously think that myself and BadBoy should love and embrace these filthy creatures as you all do here?

nirosha sen
8th February 2005, 06:28 PM
Shekhar - My sadness is neither funny nor poking anybody Pa!! I happen to like RC!! But I just can't figure out what's causing this much unhappiness!!

But yes, you are right and I apologise for speaking out my dismay!! :cry:

Shakthiprabha.
8th February 2005, 07:20 PM
:) Not at all surprised to see roshan's dove stealing the show.

ITS MY FAV TOO..

After I saw roshan's avtar, I was kinda jealous and thought I should change my avtar (on lighter note)..:)) . Its the most beautiful avtar than most avtar I managed to see on this forum.

I feel there is a mystic beauty kinda heavenly look which the dove manages to spread . Its MAGICAL.

Good avtar roshan.Its my fav

Bad Boy
8th February 2005, 09:20 PM
Akkaci,
if you can make the hub to allow me to convey you (the hub) my thoughts about the RSS, quite a few Mad Max has posted above, then for sure you will understand it. Else you can become a methuselah and you won't even get a nuance of it.

If the forumhub does not like me here then it can openy tell that to me to leave this place to do it a favour, otherwise I'll attack! I can also herewith congratulate the hub for fixing one out of four weak spots known to me. Good job kiddies, but I am your master! Beware of that and you'll face no trouble!

Mad Max
9th February 2005, 06:22 AM
- deleted -

NM
9th February 2005, 06:48 AM
Ha ha!! I have gone through cannon fire from lady hubbers and survived!! ... these are only air gun shots :wink: :)
Shekhar....you survived the terrorist attack??? Wow!! :clap: :lol:

Mad Max
9th February 2005, 06:48 AM
Good job admin. Remove all context, mangle my message and make it unreadable. Way to go!

PS: It might be a notch better to just delete the entire message. I would do it, but the nice shiny "delete" button disappeared after the other messages were posted!

Mad Max
9th February 2005, 06:58 AM
There!

Happy now? Now how do I delete my account here in the hub? It would be nice if users are allowed the option. But since I cannot do it, would you be kind enough to do this for me?

Gracias!

Shekhar
10th February 2005, 10:15 AM
I thought of leaving this thread to Nirosha and MM.. but then I decided it is better to leave them than the thread...

Let us have the "Antique Hubber" award...
This award is exclusively for the hubbers who love antiques and refuse to accept that they are out dated!! Old is gold..even in knowledge, thoughts and perception.. :D :D 18th century is great... earlier is greater!! :lol:
The short listed nominees among many contenders are..

Raghu...for What he believes is the truth...Sceintific knolwedge is for idiots of 21st century... :lol: :lol:

Hemant Trivedi ... the great exponent of the comic science.. :lol: :lol:

Scorpio...the cute lady..for discovering a medium transceding laws of physics. :lol: :lol:

And the award goes to.... the lord of the rings ...the father of Ghosts...RAGHU :rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
10th February 2005, 10:24 AM
I thought of leaving this thread to Nirosha and MM.. but then I decided it is better to leave them than the thread...

Oh! Shekhar.......don't do that....we still need yr humor and the award should go on..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 10:56 AM
What about most misandrist hubber ?
Nominees would be:
1. a.ratchasi
2. NM
3. roshan.

I leave the choice to all bashed up males of the species to decide.... :roll:

nirosha sen
10th February 2005, 11:29 AM
:cry: Yeah Shekhar, don't leave the thread you yourself started. I'd be more than happy to do that instead, Pa!!! Bye.....

NM
10th February 2005, 11:30 AM
What about most misandrist hubber ?
Nominees would be:
1. a.ratchasi
2. NM
3. roshan.

I leave the choice to all bashed up males of the species to decide.... :roll:
My dear jg.....you certainly need a "blonk" on yr head!! :evil: :evil: :tongueout:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 11:53 AM
NM wrote

My dear jg.....you certainly need a "blonk" on yr head!!

I would like to inform you that inspite of the death threats, the awards will be unbiased and the polls will reveal that men will not be intimidated and their faith in democracy will not be diminished.
Personally i will vote for NM as the most misandrist for the 'blonk on my supremely wise male head'. :roll: :wave:
can omeone suggest a pain reliever??

Roshan
10th February 2005, 12:58 PM
hahaha Shekhar, the description for 'Antique Hubber' award is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hemant Trived1
10th February 2005, 01:22 PM
Hi friends,

Shekhar proposed my name for great exponent of CO(S)MIC SCIENCE.... :banghead: and also :oops:

Fitter wud be Most Antique Hubber..... :lol:

And why forget my love for Food Section ( :huh: )

But to tell the truth , I am really enjoying swimming in New Hub pool after a long time.

blahblah
10th February 2005, 01:26 PM
But to tell the truth , I am really enjoying swimming in New Hub pool after a long time.

Yes we know,we had been to the deleted astrology threads too :lol2: :lol2: :poke:

NM
10th February 2005, 03:24 PM
Personally i will vote for NM as the most misandrist for the 'blonk on my supremely wise male head'. :roll: :wave:
can omeone suggest a pain reliever??
Do you want another? :evil: You're supposed to treat one blonk with another!! Perhaps it will be more effective if that comes from a.r (where are you??)....anyway, yeh! yeh! at last, I get an award, too....... :lol: :lol:

blahblah
10th February 2005, 03:31 PM
Perhaps it will be more effective if that comes from a.r (where are you??).

a.r?Ran away fearing more attacks from the male army.

Now,why are you looking for help NM? :lol2: :lol2: :poke:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 03:32 PM
anyway, yeh! yeh! at last, I get an award, too
hold on... As a person committed to democratic values, I just said that my vote is for you. You cannot proclaim yourselves a winner. For that you need to poll more votes than the terrifying Ratchasi and the sweet iconed assassin Roshan. Ok? I gave my vote because of the post traumatic syndrome I was suffering from your blonk!!

NM
10th February 2005, 03:41 PM
Now,why are you looking for help NM? :lol2: :lol2: :poke:

Blah blah....don't U know...the more the merrier???? Anyway, guess you need a blonk too.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Always thought U were a nice guy...but, think I changed my mind!! :evil: :evil:

hold on... As a person committed to democratic values, I just said that my vote is for you. You cannot proclaim yourselves a winner. For that you need to poll more votes than the terrifying Ratchasi and the sweet iconed assassin Roshan. Ok? I gave my vote because of the post traumatic syndrome I was suffering from your blonk!!........
Very :oops: :oops: :oops: but happy cos' of the after effect of my blonk....U need a DR?

blahblah
10th February 2005, 03:53 PM
[quote="NM"]
Blah blah....don't U know...the more the merrier???? Anyway, guess you need a blonk too.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Always thought U were a nice guy...but, think I changed my mind!! :evil: :evil:

Ohoh!You thought I am nice guy and then changed your mind?Don't you know that the General himself doesn't go for war,on the battlefield?For now,I will leave the job to lesser beings like jaiganesh. :D

And for that blonk,I was just writing in the violence against women thread and I may have to change my mind too :twisted:

NM
10th February 2005, 03:55 PM
[quote=NM]
And for that blonk,I was just writing in the violence against women thread and I may have to change my mind too :twisted:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 04:00 PM
blahblah wrote

And for that blonk,I was just writing in the violence against women thread and I may have to change my mind too

For the sheer 'conversion' effect achieved I think we can proclaim that NM wins the most violent misandrist ever!! award...
May god help the poor male souls that pass within a kilometre radius of NM :D

NM
10th February 2005, 04:04 PM
For the sheer 'conversion' effect achieved I think we can proclaim that NM wins the most violent misandrist ever!! award...
May god help the poor male souls that pass within a kilometre radius of NM :D
Hello...you R lucky ...being >1000kms away from me!! :twisted: :twisted: Is this a walkover?? Do I get the award?? ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
10th February 2005, 04:07 PM

More attacks :?: :?: :?: that too from the male army(?) :?: :?: haha that sounds hilarious :lol: blah blah we know that you've got a good sense of humour but did not expext to this extent :wink: :P :lol:

Was there any male army(?) attacks at all?? :roll: We dont remember ! :roll:

But I can see NOV withdrawing (must be busy drilling the net in search of some female bashing jokes :P ) , then Shekhar being really careful in his words and jaiganes struggling with NM.

And they call it a male army(?) attack :lol: :lol:

NM
10th February 2005, 04:10 PM

More attacks :?: :?: :?: that too from the male army(?) :?: :?: haha that sounds hilarious :lol: blah blah we know that you've got a good sense of humour but did not expext to this extent :wink: :P :lol:

Was there any male army(?) attacks at all?? :roll: We dont remember ! :roll:

But I can see NOV withdrawing (must be busy drilling the net in search of some female bashing jokes :P ) , then Shekhar being really careful in his words and jaiganes struggling with NM.

And they call it a male army(?) attack :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good one, Roshan!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

blahblah
10th February 2005, 04:12 PM
ol: :lol: :lol: Good one, Roshan!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

See how brave they can be when the support comes. :lol: :lol:

NM
10th February 2005, 04:15 PM
ol: :lol: :lol: Good one, Roshan!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
See how brave they can be when the support comes. :lol: :lol:
Blah blah & JG...I vote for both of you for keeping my adrenalin flowing!! :lol: :evil: :twisted: :rotfl: BTW, whatever happend to your male army?? Only left with 2 now?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :poke:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 04:18 PM
Sorry roshan!
the award is individual and it has been given to NM. As far as you are concerned, we can think abt awarding you the late entrant like thamizh nattup polees award !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
10th February 2005, 04:20 PM
BTW, whatever happend to your male army?? Only left with 2 now??

The male army is catching up with Ash interview on CBS to see how internationally stupid the female of some species can get!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Or is it for something else? :? hey wait up guyzzzz

blahblah
10th February 2005, 04:29 PM
Male Army?We take turns,so that ignorance shouldn't go unpunished,any time,anywhere. :lol: :lol:
================================================== =======

"When a woman behaves like a man,why doesn't she behave like a nice man?"-Edith Evans.

Roshan
10th February 2005, 04:45 PM
hey wait up guyzzzz

I'm sure jaiganes wanted to say 'wake up guys' but did not have the required guts as NOV :lol: :lol:

Roshan
10th February 2005, 04:47 PM
Sorry roshan!
the award is individual and it has been given to NM. As far as you are concerned, we can think abt awarding you the late entrant like thamizh nattup polees award !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry !!! I had no intension of going for the award. Males are well known for misconstruing things :lol:

Cindy
10th February 2005, 05:11 PM
Male Army?We take turns,so that ignorance shouldn't go unpunished,any time,anywhere. :lol: :lol:
================================================== =======

"When a woman behaves like a man,why doesn't she behave like a nice man?"-Edith Evans.

Yeah and they turn up one buy one after the leading one gets a blonk and goes in search of a pain reliever...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 05:21 PM
Hey hey hey!

Not a single alpha male is active here yet. The male army that fights against the windmills like Don Quichote are only the advance guards.
So ladies don't misplay here, you may run out of amunition.

blahblah
10th February 2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah and they turn up one buy one after the leading one gets a blonk and go in search of a pain reliever...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

It will be too cruel for all of us to be present at once.We certainly don't want the women to be an extinct species on the hub.It is already an endangered species.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a woman insists on calling her 'Ms',ask her whether it stande for miserable-Russel Bell
:D :D

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 05:34 PM
Blahblah,
your signature is very very good.
But Haile Gebrselassie got it from me. Because he was more famous than this small light here he made it public.
Is this ethiopean still living or already passed away. I did not care for Etiopia-Eritrea (almost the same in SL, Singhala-Tamil conflict) for a long while after the war was over.

Shekhar
10th February 2005, 06:48 PM
Male army...

My dear girls ...We are all warriors here... we don't need to come in herd to fight you women... :lol: :lol:

More over we have other work too... See..We need to work to feed the female species!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad Boy
10th February 2005, 07:16 PM
If Mellon steps into the battlefield here then the whole male army should withdraw gently! I like that warrior to be at my side for not to get under her wheels.

NM
11th February 2005, 08:27 AM
Wow! U guys have been busy !!!! :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
11th February 2005, 10:22 PM
Hi Shekhar!

Whats the next section for the awards? How is the award for the best moderators? Can we have it? whats your take?

a.ratchasi
14th February 2005, 06:47 AM
Five days I was away, and the boys were already claiming victory? :roll:

Me running away, blahblah? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Shekhar... warrior...? :rotfl: :rotfl:

And the one with the prarie dog, need more blonking from NM?

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 10:13 AM
The prarie dog's alacrity ha gone up by a couple of notches and with the support of the army back, is ready to hand out a few blonks . Blonks received were a part of strategy to evaluate the strength of the opponent and create a false sense of victory. :idea: :evil: :poke:

NOV
14th February 2005, 11:28 AM
Doctor : I regret to tell you that you have a brain tumor.

Woman : Yesss!!! (jumps in joy)

Doctor : Did you understand what I just told you?

Woman : Yes of course, do you think I'm dumb?

Doctor : Then why are you so happy?

Woman : Because that proves that I have a brain!

NOV
14th February 2005, 11:30 AM
oops! wrong thread.... :rotfl:

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 11:55 AM
Hi Shekhar!

Whats the next section for the awards? How is the award for the best moderators? Can we have it? whats your take?
:roll:
NOV wrote...

oops! wrong thread....

NOV be careful!
Shekhar might be evaluating you!! Mistakes like these can get you lesser ratings and you might not get the award buddy!!!

NOV
14th February 2005, 12:02 PM
some mistakes are intentional dear jai!

Roshan
14th February 2005, 12:04 PM

hahahaha NOV !! you simply did not have the 'brains' to realise that. This is what happens when you try to change names ( that is changing man to woman) :lol: :lol:

NOV
14th February 2005, 12:06 PM

hahahaha NOV !! you simply did not have the 'brains' to realise that. This is what happens when you try to change names ( that is changing man to woman) :lol: :lol:so, you took up bait, hook, sinker and line.
typically female.
hehehehehe
“If you chase two rabbits, both will escape.”

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 12:10 PM
NOV !!
either you do not have a moustache or perhaps you fell on a cement floor!!! either way "Meesail mannu ottavillai". If you intended to catch a demon with this trap (Ratchasi), well you have succeeded in ensnaring only a prarie dog and a poor dove.

NOV
14th February 2005, 12:15 PM
NOV !!
either you do not have a moustache or perhaps you fell on a cement floor!!! either way "Meesail mannu ottavillai".

You forget that I could have deleted the post immediately, if I had actually wanted to. ;)

raatchasikku bathil raatchasan vandhu sikki kondathu en thavaraa? :D

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 12:19 PM
Mysterious are the ways of moderators....
// ponders off to nearby beach .....

NM
14th February 2005, 12:55 PM
But I can see NOV withdrawing (must be busy drilling the net in search of some female bashing jokes :P ) .
Roshan..guess U were right!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roshan
14th February 2005, 01:03 PM
Yes NM! but you see, still he had not managed to find one, instead just keeps changing the names :lol:

NM
14th February 2005, 01:07 PM
Roshan... :lol: :lol: :lol: & that JG is trying to pacify himself saying the blonks were an evaluation..now that's a joke and that should be in the JOKES section.. :lol: :lol: :lol: .

a.ratchasi
14th February 2005, 01:16 PM
Prarie, sorry, JG and NOV, ithu ungalukku thevaiya?

Roshan and NM, It simply shows how strong our 'opponents' are!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
14th February 2005, 01:19 PM
Prarie, sorry, JG and NOV, ithu ungalukku thevaiya?
Roshan and NM, It simply shows how strong our 'opponents' are!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ha ha ha
Sorry guys....anyway, happy valentine!

NOV
14th February 2005, 01:36 PM
I am sorry ladies, genius has limits, therefore let me stop here. :poke:

NM
14th February 2005, 01:41 PM
I am sorry ladies, genius has limits, therefore let me stop here.
God bless you, my son! :wave:
So, back to JG's q, Shekhar, what's the next award??:huh:

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 02:04 PM
More than the blonks on my little head, it is the slip of NOV that concerns me.
"Eppidi irundhavar ! Ippadi aayitaare!!!" :cry: :cry:
Nyways, "Avarai thembootum vidhathil, avarukke 'BEST MODERATOR' ngara awardai kuduthaal ennaa?"

What Shekhar saar? is my suggestion ok?
" Parisai Dharumi (NOV)kke kodukkalaama paandiya manna (Shekhar) ?"

ps: thanks for the wishes. Wish you all the same.

Roshan
14th February 2005, 02:17 PM
JG,

Shekhar is not a Tamil literate so post it in English :)

NOV-ai 'Dharmi' levelukku koNdu vanthuteenga ..paaaaavam :cry:

I can hear NOV saying..

"eppadi iruntha naan ippadi aayittEn" :wink:

(Vivek oru padathil solvaarE antha maathiri karpanai panni paarkavum :lol2: )

jaiganes
14th February 2005, 02:21 PM
Thanks Roshan!
Here is the translation of what I said,
To cheer up NOV after the slip he suffered (the wrong post), shall we award him the "BEST MODERATOR OF THE HUB" award ?

Shekhar
14th February 2005, 03:53 PM
NOV,
That's what happens when you try to explain a joke!! that too to female hubbers.. :lol: :lol:

Obviously Nov could have deleted the post and left it deliberately, the subtlety of which you cannot expect the female battallion to understand.
But our JG too.... :shock: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol:
I think the effect of blonk has still not gone.. :lol: :lol:

Roshan
14th February 2005, 04:07 PM
What's the next award?

NM
14th February 2005, 05:28 PM
NOV,
That's what happens when you try to explain a joke!! that too to female hubbers.. :lol: :lol:
Obviously Nov could have deleted the post and left it deliberately, the subtlety of which you cannot expect the female battallion to understand.
Shekhar.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pavalamani pragasam
14th February 2005, 05:57 PM
If the “female battalion” keeps quiet even after heaping so many abuses on them it means only one thing. :wink: They are not that obtuse or “weak”. “Poor kids! Let us humour them” is what they think :P Sekhar’s belief in men’s ability to understand subtlety and its absence in women only tickles :rotfl:

Really humourous this thread is- let the banters continue- with preparedness for batters!
:wink:

NOV
14th February 2005, 06:29 PM
NOV,

At last. There is someone who understands things ..... and it had to be a male of course. :twisted:

I was really :rotfl: when even AR was gloating, blissfully ignorant of the happenings.

Mdm Pavalamani - your experience shows. :clap:

a.ratchasi
15th February 2005, 06:22 AM
I was really :rotfl: when even AR was gloating, blissfully ignorant of the happenings.

Mdm Pavalamani - your experience shows. :clap:

NOV, dont jump too high in joy. I knew what your intention was (it was soooo obvious) and decided to observe how your comrades would react (after missing the pun of course). :lol: :lol:

True enuff, then comes JG and proves it 100%.

I rest my case.

Madam Pavalamani, :wink:.

hehehewalrus
15th February 2005, 06:27 AM
hehehehehe

whats the matter nov? :)

NOV
15th February 2005, 06:45 AM
AR - that was so graceful. ;)

hhhw, sorry, I didnt know that you held the copyright. :twisted:

jaiganes
15th February 2005, 09:23 AM
Were it not for the violent attacks on my head, I would have played along with NOV's game. :cry:
I guess for being so clever and funny, NOV is declared our Moderator of the millenium :thumbsup: :clap: :wave:

I nominate NM for the "Most violent hubber of the millenium" award.

NM
15th February 2005, 09:37 AM
Were it not for the violent attacks on my head, I would have played along with NOV's game. :cry:
I guess for being so clever and funny, NOV is declared our Moderator of the millenium :thumbsup: :clap: :wave:

I nominate NM for the "Most violent hubber of the millenium" award.
My dear Jaiganes........am I permanently embedded in yr brain?? :lol: Whatever did I do to win this award?? :wink: :P This is becoming like the Oscars!! :lol: :lol: Anyway, as I've said before, this hub / threads bring me more happiness nowadays...... better stop now before i become all mushy mushy..... :cry: :cry:

Roshan
15th February 2005, 09:53 AM
Ok guys... now it's high time we put a full stop to jokes and handed over the thread back to Shekhar to continue with the presentation of awards :)

jaiganes
15th February 2005, 10:05 AM
I agree with a lady for once in my lifetime.

Shekhar
15th February 2005, 10:19 AM
Who says FH is only a pastime.. it sure has many uses.
One such is the excellent sedative quality of some of the threads that induce you to a fine dreamless sleep in no time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, let us move on to "The Most Soporific Thread" award.....
Though the author of the winner thread can receive this award, it should be shared by all the participants of the thread...

Before I list the nominees, I assure you that I have personally tested and guarantee that the best time to read these threads is half an hour before you go to bed.. any time of day or night..and you don't need any sleeping tabs for a wonderful sleep. Warning..don't read them if you are in the office or you have to drive immediately thereafter.

There are so many contenders, I had a tough time shortlisting them..
Some authors may feel disappointed that they are left out. I honestly say that they are no where inferior to the nominees below in quality, only that they are new entries. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

The nominees are....
"Success in love.." by arr.. so enlightening that I got thoroughly confused whether I ever loved any body or not..

"Any fitness freaks"...by Raghu- freaky workout in FH?!!!

"Sensible Adieu" ..by Mrs. PP- the thread itself is sleeping, creeping at a pace of one post every two days.. (However much I want to avoid, PP madam appears in these awards..) :( :lol:

"Sleep and Dreams" by hehewalrus- you post in sleep and discuss in dreams.. :roll: :lol:

"Is it correct to carry camera mobile phone" -- What a topic by Scorpio to light up this hub.. :lol: :lol:

And the award goes to .... somnambulistic romantic thread.. "Sucess in love" by arr..
Please give applause to all the serious participants of this thread... :rotfl: :rotfl:

NM
15th February 2005, 11:43 AM
And the award goes to .... somnambulistic romantic thread.. "Sucess in love" by arr..
Please give applause to all the serious participants of this thread... :rotfl: :rotfl:
:clap: :clap:

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 05:33 AM
Let's move onto the most useful thread in the hub.

I vote for "Parthiv Patel is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!".

This most essential thread that updates the hubbers on a daily basis with latest updates on the so-called "cuteness" of parthiv patel (who the heck is he?) is simply electrifying and thought provoking.

Kudos to the intrepid reporters Tiffo and banana_gal for this thread! (May I request all hubbers to give a standing ovation? :mrgreen: )

naattu nalanukku romba mukkiyamaana thiri idhu!

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 05:46 AM
Unfortunately the "Parthiv Patel is sooooo.......ooooo...oo...(I have to cut this short for space reasons)" thread has no serious competition. Perhaps if Urme can be persuaded to start her "Leeds University" thread here, then maybe there will be some semblance of a competition! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

a.ratchasi
16th February 2005, 06:21 AM
"Parthiv Patel is sooooo.......ooooo...oo...(I have to cut this short for space reasons)"

:lol:

And Urme would be a real contender! :lol: :lol:

davie
16th February 2005, 06:24 AM
urme? i dont see any hubber with the name urme
:D :notworthy:
may be she is in the gayana thread. Anyways lets take things easy in life. We just have one life in this world and it is not for worrying.
and shekhar wazzup
hi rchsi nice to have a chat with u again

a.ratchasi
16th February 2005, 06:28 AM
Hi Davie. Glad to see you back in action. :)

You need to go to the old hub to know who Urme is.

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 07:01 AM
urme? i dont see any hubber with the name urme
:D :notworthy:
may be she is in the gayana thread. Anyways lets take things easy in life. We just have one life in this world and it is not for worrying.
and shekhar wazzup madmax :twisted:

Davie! I thought you had left the hub because you were sick of fighting with me! :)

I am glad you are back dude! No hard feelings I hope?

PS: The hubber who posts under the "Guyana" id is indeed our own Ormila Bhoopaul. Did you see her post in the "camera phone" thread about people "following" her?

Seriously, these Leeds univ profs need to get a life! Following poor Urme around, of all things! :mrgreen:

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 07:06 AM
Hi Davie. Glad to see you back in action. :)

You need to go to the old hub to know who Urme is.

Oh he knows who Urme is already. He has had several scintillating and entertaining "conversations" with her in the old hub! This is just his attempt at "sarcasm".

BTW, ratchasi, do I know you from the old hub? You seem familiar, but I can't recollect any details.

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 07:10 AM
Hey davie! Why did you edit out the "whazzup mad max" part out of your post?

"Last edited by davie on Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:37 pm; edited 13 times in total"

Edited 13 times? Make up your mind if you love me or hate me dude! :rotfl:

a.ratchasi
16th February 2005, 08:04 AM
Yes, MM. I have been around for quite a while.

Though I was away for sometime after the history section of the hub was, hmmm :).

As for Urme, I cannot imagine anybody having conversations with her.

It was more like monologue, wasnt it? :wink:

Hope she doesnt think I am stalking her now!!

Roshan
16th February 2005, 08:41 AM
As for Urme, I cannot imagine anybody having conversations with her.

Agreed!!! :lol:

Hope I too am not accused of stalking :lol:

Mad Max
16th February 2005, 09:06 AM
Yes, MM. I have been around for quite a while.

Though I was away for sometime after the history section of the hub was, hmmm :).

Hmmmm....I wonder what bad thing could have possibly happened in the history section? :mrgreen:

blahblah
16th February 2005, 11:35 AM
Friends,as suggested by Scorpio,I nominate 'Gals n boys' as the most entertaining thread and Mandangi [Pet name Mandan-ji if you know the meaning in Malayalam :D ] as the most entertaining hubber. :lol: :lol:

Please don't forget to see his posts and photograph in the said thread. :lol: :lol: :lol:

scorpio
16th February 2005, 12:00 PM
Blahblah,

why only 'gals n boys' thread?
He has posted his funny one-liners almost in every thread appearing in the first page of the Misc. forum.

Guess, he is under some stress to cross 100 posts to get promoted as 'Regular hubber'. :(

Shekhar,

Time 4 yr judgement!!

Shekhar
16th February 2005, 06:44 PM
Guys I admit my lapse.. I visited the Gals and boys thread and after reading the prophet balu's posting, I decided that I have no time to waste on such trash. But truly missed Mandangi's gems.

Mandangi has to be declared as the hubber of the year, and anybody dare contradict this?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On behalf of all my fellow hubbers, I warn the moderators, that they should not delete or edit or send a pm to Sri. Mandangi, the Indian answer to Sylvister Stallone, so that he continues to post like he is doing with greater fervor. :rotfl: :rotfl:

NOV
16th February 2005, 07:14 PM
warning accepted.

blahblah
16th February 2005, 07:23 PM
warning accepted.
Glad about it.Otherwise there is no fun on the hub.

And Mandan-ji,don't show your face around.I can't see Johny Liver starving. :lol: :lol:

NM
17th February 2005, 12:17 PM
Guess, he is under some stress to cross 100 posts to get promoted as 'Regular hubber'. :(

After what I see today, guess YOU ARE RIGHT, PAL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

blahblah
17th February 2005, 12:37 PM

After what I see today, guess YOU ARE RIGHT, PAL!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The guy posted 33 yesterday and today it will surely be around 50 . :lol: :lol:

NM
17th February 2005, 01:02 PM
Guess the most suitable award for him is "HUB terrorist"!! My goodness....mandangi (reminds me of a fruit called mandeng-kai) seems to be posting in every thread!! :lol: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Anyway, thx to hm, guess, Akash will soon be promoted to Regular and me and scorpio to Devoted ...and blah blah to senior or vice versa... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Akash
17th February 2005, 01:05 PM
No words can Explain my feelings about that!! :huh:

Roshan
17th February 2005, 01:10 PM
Pet name Mandan-ji if you know the meaning in Malayalam :D

I dont know Malayalam.. so blahblah could you please tell me what it means?

scorpio
17th February 2005, 01:36 PM
BlahBlah,

:rotfl: ( I would also like to know the Malayalam meaning)

NM,

I think yr prophecy (devoted hubber) will come true soon !!

Shakthiprabha.
17th February 2005, 01:47 PM
all i can say is pavam :(

I think he does not realise he is being picked! :(

scorpio
17th February 2005, 01:51 PM
Shakthi,

Paavam yaaru ? The Hubbers ? :(

Pl.go to Mandangi's profile and see all his posts so far.

Have patience and read thru them fully. You'll then understand who's taking who for a ride!

Be careful, for u may fall on the floor laughing and clutching yr stomach! :lol:

Roshan
17th February 2005, 01:55 PM
all i can say is pavam :(

I think he does not realise he is being picked! :(

To some extent I agree with Shakthi !

Roshan
17th February 2005, 01:59 PM
Hey!! just peeped in to 'who is great men or women' thread. I definitely have to withdraw my statement made before !!

Sorry Shakthi, I'm unable to agree with you.

NM
17th February 2005, 02:02 PM
Hey!! just peeped in to 'who is great men or women' thread. I definitely have to withdraw my statement made before !!

Sorry Shakthi, I'm unable to agree with you.
Now U know, dear....don't U feel like :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jaiganes
17th February 2005, 02:37 PM
Hmmm,
just got caught up in a little bit of work a day, and it seems that cyclone named "Mandangi" has wrecked the hub. To be fair I guess we have been overreacting to this person. In his site, in the section Indian Railways and me, he writes "...Some of the passenger trains also do not halt in that station. I mostly use Palakollu railway station which is around 20 KMs far from my village." I don't think that there is anything to make people laugh. In fact it is an eye opener. There are people in India who have to travel this far daily to rach the place of their study or work. I salute simple people like them for their tireless spirit. Someone said that "We can open a mandangi fan club", I guess we can open a few topics based on the issues he has mentioned in his site. However with armchair critics having acerbic language and irascible attitude, that would not be possible. Anyways I am starting a topic inspired by Shri.Mandangi, titled "Reaching your workplace -- interesting travelogues!". Thanks to Shri Praveen Kumar Mandangi.

blahblah
17th February 2005, 02:40 PM
If some of you don't understand the naxal and railway connections,please go to his website.

scorpio
17th February 2005, 02:51 PM
JG,

"I am not naxalite leader. Just supporter."

This is what our dear Mandangi has replied in one of the threads!

You still wanna salute this simple person :o and tireless spirit :roll: ?

jaiganes
17th February 2005, 03:00 PM
Yes! scorpio.
This is what I want to convey, today many people crib incessantly of having to get early and take the company provided transport to reach workplace. This guy has to travel to a place 20 KMs away to perhaps catch another train that takes him to either his college/school. This definitely requires trmendous spirit. It is this spirit that I want to salute. If he is a Naxal supporter, so what? Everybody have their favourite ideology. I guess democracy awards us the right to take a stance on anything, does it not? I am no supporter of naxals, yet the reason for their existence remains, so they remain. Thats my take.

blahblah
17th February 2005, 03:04 PM
JG,Yousimply make me laugh!Have you seen a better i****?And you are inspired by te fellow?I too come from a very small village where travel is still a big problem.You see the naxalite mandankey as a big entertainer?

He was posting all his rubbish statements ina way which suits the taste of the masses.Can't you see through him?

Please,if you want to come up with some social problem,we are simply glad to support it.We too want better transport facilities and all that stuff.Was that what he was saying in this hub?He claims to be the most 'beautiful and confident' guy around.Did you see all his posts? :D

NM
17th February 2005, 03:10 PM
Yes! scorpio.
This is what I want to convey, today many people crib incessantly of having to get early and take the company provided transport to reach workplace. This guy has to travel to a place 20 KMs away to perhaps catch another train that takes him to either his college/school. This definitely requires trmendous spirit. It is this spirit that I want to salute. I am no supporter of naxals, yet the reason for their existence remains, so they remain. Thats my take.Bravo, JG...well...I guess perhaps, you are mistaken ... :oops: :oops: ..I find it very funny to see "mandangi" in every thread within what 2 / 3 days? And some of the comments posted are really ridiculous and funny!! But, no doubt in some of the threads, he may have posted something sensible and I salute, too! :lol: :lol: :lol:And like that new thread of yours too... :wink: :wink:

Akash
17th February 2005, 03:15 PM
Please,if you want to come up with some social problem,we are simply glad to support it.We too want better transport facilities and all that stuff.:D
Yea, we are interested in problem... see you could have come with any problems like "PETS![what they have done for you and you for them]"

Blah Blah, just kidding :wink: :huh:

scorpio
17th February 2005, 03:18 PM
JG,

I fully agree with what BlahBlah has said.

Plzzzzzzz, go to Mandangi's profile and 'find all posts by him' and have fun reading his ridiculous posts.

He has literally dug out all old threads and has given them life with one-line sentences which do not add any value to the topic. In the first page of Misc. topics, see how many threads have their last posting by Mr Mandangi. This person is simply taking us all for a ride.

If people create tension on the hub with personalised /religious attacks and obscene comments, persons like Mandangi also spoil the good discussion flow with really, really silly comments ( Like- I am an extraordinary person etc etc).

Lastly, do not forget, have fun !!

jaiganes
17th February 2005, 03:29 PM
blahblah wrote :

He claims to be the most 'beautiful and confident' guy around.

And you are inspired by te fellow?

I am neither, so I would have to agree with the first person who comes and claims so. :wink: :wink:
As far as the second statement goes, why not?

NM wrote:

find it very funny to see "mandangi" in every thread within what 2 / 3 days?

Whatever he is or is not, surely he is "PROLIFIC". but why should that bother us?
Once again I would like to reiterate, i do not share his "Activism" but definitely the attitude displayed is not totally rubbish. The section on Indian railways in his site is good and would say to him, "Keep it up". Lets see how his cocky posts evolve over time... :!:

Roshan
17th February 2005, 03:44 PM
OK guys....we've had enough fun. Now may I request (the second time) to leave this thread for Shekhar's awards please !!!

Shekhar
17th February 2005, 04:38 PM
Applying brakes a little, because bashing the poor chap is going down the hill.

I did award him the "Hubber of the year" award. I definitely confirm it. And I am astonished a guy could win an award like that in a matter of 3-4 days!!

I laughed at his attitude towards women and himself. But I respect his right to put forth his views, we may find them naive and laugh at them, but they are his views. And they don't hurt anybody.
I don't agree he is taking anybody for a ride, let alone the genius hubbers around here. (Anybody who tries to take them for ride get bashed up!! :lol: :lol:) He is a simple person whose views are not in tune with present. Well, people with more archaic views are ruling Bihar and UP, aren't they?!! He is far better.
Why pick on him only, I have seen many around here who have tried to race to century post. What harm is there in it?
He is a simpleton, he is funny.. He is a million times better than the religious fanatics around here. We laugh at his naivity but tolerate obnoxious thoughts poured out.
Let him enjoy the hub.. and let us enjoy his posts too... :) :wink:

Roshan
17th February 2005, 04:43 PM
He is a simpleton, he is funny.. He is a million times better than the religious fanatics around here. We laugh at his naivity but tolerate obnoxious thought poured out.

I can say no more Shekhar!!!

Shekhar
17th February 2005, 04:52 PM
OK guys....we've had enough fun. Now may I request (the second time) to leave this thread for Shekhar's awards please !!!

I had requested other hubbers to announce their awards, now that the stage is well set. But I hardly see any..

I think we should make it compulsory for every participant of this thread to announce atleast one award.. :D That should entertain us for many more days..
For a change I would like to sit in the gallery and enjoy :D :D

Now I will hand over the mike to ROSHAN.. :clap: :clap:

NM
17th February 2005, 05:27 PM
(Anybody who tries to take them for ride get bashed up!! :lol: :lol:) He is a simple person whose views are not in tune with present. Well, people with more archaic views are ruling Bihar and UP, aren't they?!! He is far better.
Why pick on him only, I have seen many around here who have tried to race to century post. What harm is there in it?
He is a simpleton, he is funny.. He is a million times better than the religious fanatics around here. We laugh at his naivity but tolerate obnoxious thoughts poured out.
Let him enjoy the hub.. and let us enjoy his posts too... :) :wink: Yeah,,Shekhar, that's exactly what we are doing, I think. :oops: Guess, we turn a deaf ear to the obnox' thots' cos' we know it doesn't get us anywhere..but, with mandangi, the one-liners are really fun and catchy and yep, agree with you abt the bashing part :lol: :lol:Mandangi-ji......sorry if we hurt your feelings... :oops: :oops:

Mad Max
18th February 2005, 07:03 AM
He is a million times better than the religious fanatics around here. We laugh at his naivity but tolerate obnoxious thoughts poured out.:

I hope you mean the RSS.

a.ratchasi
18th February 2005, 07:23 AM
He is a simple person whose views are not in tune with present. Well, people with more archaic views are ruling Bihar and UP, aren't they?!! He is far better.

......We laugh at his naivity but tolerate obnoxious thoughts poured out.
Let him enjoy the hub.. and let us enjoy his posts too... :) :wink:

That's what I thought of him, too. :)

Bravo to you, Shekhar and JG, too. :clap: :clap:

jaiganes
18th February 2005, 08:41 AM
The Praveen Kumar Mandangi episode has brought to light the existence of "ragging" in this forum. So much for "Ragging in colleges" thread.!!!

Roshan
18th February 2005, 08:43 AM
Now I will hand over the mike to ROSHAN.. :clap: :clap:

OK...Thanks Shekhar. Let me give it a try, I cannot match your standards though :)

Here we go...!!

The best "My Self" award is to be announced next!! This award is for the hubber who relishes discussing more about himself/herself ( more than the topic sometimes :lol: ) when ever an opportunity arises!! :P

The nominess are....

Raghu - who loves talking about his looks more than anything... :P and who would go to extents of opening up threads to achieve his objective :lol: :lol:

Nirosha Sen - The hub's 'agony aunt' - I keep wondering as to what happened to her with our 'Doctor Veena ? :roll: :lol: :lol:

Shakthi Prabha - Who hardly misses any single opportunity to entertain us with stories about herself, husband, daughter, sons , cousins, neighbours :wink: etc etc...

Surya - who went to an extent of changing his signature to announce a small promo he got !!! ( but he deleted it later when he realized there was hardly any response :lol: :lol: )

And my dear friends the award goes to........ !!! yes you are right !!! The PRIDE AND PREJUDICE lady Mrs. Shakthiiiiiiiii! Prabbbbbbbhaaaaaa!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: