PDA

View Full Version : Request threads to migrate from old forums

RR
23rd January 2005, 11:05 AM
This is a general thread where you can request for threads to move from the old forums. Pls remember to mention the title of the thread, URL and the forum where it should go.

F.S.Gandhi vandayar
27th April 2005, 05:04 PM
Dear Mr. RR,

I request you to migrate my old topics, 'Reservation policy in India' and 'The great cholas are belonging to kallar caste' both from Indian history and culture forum to present 'Indian history and culture' and 'Tamil literature' forums respectively.

I hope that you do the needful.

f.s.gandhi

Surya
8th May 2005, 12:31 AM
Hi RR, :)

I'd like to kindly as u to migrate the Periyar thread from the Indian History section. :)

RR
8th May 2005, 09:48 AM
I'll do when the forum goes live again..

Querida
14th May 2005, 04:49 AM
Hi RR!

Just wondering if you could either start a new international movie section or migrate the threads from the old one please.

RR
10th July 2005, 03:29 PM
Hi RR!

Just wondering if you could either start a new international movie section or migrate the threads from the old one please.
"World Music & Movies' forum is now open.. Have fun!

I have moved a few threads. If you want anything specific, post here or pm me.

skanthan
23rd January 2006, 01:15 AM
Please post my old thread, "Learning Tamil, my experiences" minus all obcsene posts and spams in the "Miscellanius" section here on this new hub, if possible. If you cannot do so, can I post a new learning Tamil thread which will continue from where the old threaed left off prior to all the nastiness? My new thread, if approved. will run in much the same way as my old thread minus the "rubbish" and "uLaRAls".

rajraj
23rd January 2006, 02:43 AM
Please post my old thread, "Learning Tamil, my experiences" minus all obcsene posts and spams in the "Miscellanius" section here on this new hub, if possible. If you cannot do so, can I post a new learning Tamil thread which will continue from where the old threaed left off prior to all the nastiness? My new thread, if approved. will run in much the same way as my old thread minus the "rubbish" and "uLaRAls".

Here is a thread you might want to use:

http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=1492

skanthan
23rd January 2006, 03:21 AM
Thank you, rajraj. vaNakkam!

vadivu
1st February 2006, 10:31 AM
can any one tell me how to download selvi serial for free. Thanks in advance.

vadivu
1st February 2006, 10:32 AM
can anyone tell me how to download selvi serial. thanks in advance.

VENKIRAJA
7th April 2006, 08:45 PM
if u can sir,
plz copy stories under my name VENKIRAJA (starzzzzzz,sudden fiction,s.f-1&2) to my thread GOD,FATHER and remove them(except god,father).i think all might be in the same thread.(with replies sir)
please.

pavalamani pragasam
7th April 2006, 09:08 PM
I remember posting the transliteration of a kavithai I enjoyed, "ThEsingku rajan kiNaRu" in the stories section of the old hub, if I remember correctly. Will you,please, bring it to the new Hub's stories section?

rajraj
7th April 2006, 10:15 PM
pp: Here is the link:

http://www.forumhub.com/stories/24602.09.48.10.html

I am not sure what font you used.

pavalamani pragasam
7th April 2006, 10:19 PM
Thanx, rajraj! That was written by my sister's sambandhi!

RR
13th April 2006, 11:02 AM
I remember posting the transliteration of a kavithai I enjoyed, "ThEsingku rajan kiNaRu" in the stories section of the old hub, if I remember correctly. Will you,please, bring it to the new Hub's stories section?
Done!

Nerd
5th May 2008, 08:29 AM
I am sorry I don't know where to ask this. Not so long ago I saw a thread on T Rajendar's songs in the Revived Threads section and that forum has gone completely missing. I would love to read the discussions in that thread. Is there an URL where I can access it?

RR
5th May 2008, 10:43 AM
Nerd,

They've been moved to Current Topics.

pavalamani pragasam
15th June 2008, 08:06 PM
Suddenly got nostalgic about the old thread, "veLLith thirai ilakkiyangaL"! I humbly request RR to move to the new Hub!

RR
16th June 2008, 07:40 AM
Suddenly got nostalgic about the old thread, "veLLith thirai ilakkiyangaL"! I humbly request RR to move to the new Hub!
PP,
Already here: http://forumhub.mayyam.com/hub/viewtopic.php?t=341 8-)