PDA

View Full Version : 1 luv story,100 days

sweetoo
28th January 2005, 09:08 PM
*Just before you read it this is not mine i did not write it i found it on a website and it is not a poem but a story that is very sad It made me cry! I know its kinda long but it is so worth reading and comment on it thanks!*

Message: Peter and Tina are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.

Tina: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with
Peter: I guess we are the only leftovers. We are the only person who is not with a date now.(both sigh in silence for a while)

Tina: I think I have a good idea
You be my boyfriend for 100 days and ill be your girlfriend for 100 days
Peter: okay
Tina: you don't sound happy, cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date.
Peter: Lets go see a movie

They went to go watch the movie then walked each other home.

Day 2:
They went to a concert together and Peter bought Tina a key chain with a star on it.

Day 3:
They went shopping together for a friends birthday present. They shared ice cream together and hugged for the first time.

Day 7:
Peter drove Tina up the mountain and they watched the sunset together. they gazed at the sky. A meteor passed and Tina mumbled something.

Day 25:
They went to a theme park and rode roller coasters with each other.

Day 67:
They went to the circus together. Tina came to a fortune teller and she just said Treasure every moment from now on and a tear rolled down the fortune tellers cheek.

Day 84:
Tina suggested they go to a beach. Thats where they had their first kiss just as the sun was setting.

Day 99:
A simple day just walking around the city

1:23p.m.:
Tina: I'm thirsty Lets rest for a while first
Peter: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. what would you like?
Tina: Apple juice would be fine

1:43 p.m.:
Tina waited for 20 minutes Peter never came back
Stranger: Is your name Tina?
Tina: yes, may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think its your friend.
Tina ran to the spot to find Peter on the ground with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came, she went to the hospital with Peter.
She sat in the emergency room for 5 hours then the doctor came out.

11:51 p.m.:
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. he is still alive now but it wont be much longer till he goes.
The doctor handed a letter over to Tina and she goes in the room to see Peter. Tina read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said:

Tina, our 100 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. i have realized that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day, I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Tina, i love you!

11:58 p.m.:
Tina: (sobbing) Peter. did you know what the wish was that i made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. we were supposed to last 100 days so Peter! you cant leave me!! I LOVE YOU, but you cant come back to me now? I love you Peter. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Peters heart stopped beating. It was 100 days

NOTE
Tell the guy or girl that you love them before its too late. you never know whats going to happen tomorrow. you never know who will be leaving you and never return