Page 64 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming films 2015

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vadacurry Trailer
    The trailer looks more like a mobile phone ad and the Subway Surfers/Temple Run games are just to indicate there will be quite a lot of running around in the movie. With an awesome star cast, a catchy title (much better than Biriyani) and fast cut random scenes playing in an interesting way without giving away too much, I think that this movie should be an intelligent entertainer or would fall flat just like the "massive" thriller Vamanan. Anyway, Jai always gets a second chance from me keeping his previous movie as the start indicator.

One Song
    Got the CD while driving back home today. Not yet heard all the songs, but there is this song "Ullankayil Ennaivaithu" which got my attention. Thought the MD had done an awesome job in mixing dubstep to a sombre melody. Plus the inclusion of the Dj record scratch with a normal ringtone sound was quite catchy. On my 5.1 Sony System, the sound was just roaming and it was absolutely fabulous. Got to listen to it several more times to see whether it will stick to my "weird songs" playlist.
    Last edited by mappi; 11th April 2014 at 09:32 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. Likes NOV liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber mareen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watched man karate last night. It was ok.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Supports VJ's new beginning

Oru Nal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEZLrR9jfUc

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Vadacurry Trailer

The trailer looks more like a mobile phone ad and the Subway Surfers/Temple Run games are just to indicate there will be quite a lot of running around in the movie. With an awesome star cast, a catchy title (much better than Biriyani) and fast cut random scenes playing in an interesting way without giving away too much, I think that this movie should be an intelligent entertainer or would fall flat just like the "massive" thriller Vamanan. Anyway, Jai always gets a second chance from me keeping his previous movie as the start indicator.

One Song
    Got the CD while driving back home today. Not yet heard all the songs, but there is this song "Ullankayil Ennaivaithu" which got my attention. Thought the MD had done an awesome job in mixing dubstep to a sombre melody. Plus the inclusion of the Dj record scratch with a normal ringtone sound was quite catchy. On my 5.1 Sony System, the sound was just roaming and it was absolutely fabulous. Got to listen to it several more times to see whether it will stick to my "weird songs" playlist.

Looks half baked IMHO...Mildly intriguing but I am sure the core idea would have been diluted with the necessary ingredients required to make today's entertainers. Will anywways have a look at it, but going all the way to watch it in theatres is a big doubt. Vamanan- Blatant copy of two very popular movies ultimately resulting in a mess- wonder how the guy got away with that and made Endredum Punnagai.....
    “You never fail until you stop trying.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Administrator Platinum Hubber NOV's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Post Thanks / Like
    Never argue with a fool or he will drag you down to his level and beat you at it through sheer experience!

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    4 Policeum Nalla Iruntha Oorum
    Hillarious title aptly presented in a police jeep backdrop. The latest poster is funny too, but the guns part was mercilessly lifted from Expandables (koncham alter panni irrukalam) and the butterfly wing art is not new either. Hope the movie would be a refreashing comedy or yet another lot draw from the fat usual comedy pot.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

11. Likes ALWAR_AJITH liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    EVERYTHING is good about this trailer.... good editing and background music.... we have arrived!