Page 99 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Nadigar Thilagam Sivaji Ganesan - Filmography, News and Events

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber RAGHAVENDRA's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    நண்பர்களே,
    இந்தத் திரியில் நடிகர் திலகத்தின் திரைப்படங்களின் பட்டியல் மற்றும் அவை தொடர்பான தகவல் பரிமாற்றங்களும் நினைவூட்டலுமே நோக்கமாக வைக்கப் பட்டுள்ளன. இதனைக் கெடுக்கும் வண்ணமாகவோ அல்லது நம்முடைய உணர்வுகளைத் தூண்டும் விதமாகவோ பதிவுகள் வந்தால் தயவு செய்து அதற்கு பதிலளிக்க வேண்டாம். அதற்குப் பதில் சம்பந்தப் பட்ட பதிவு எந்த விதத்தில் தங்களைப் பாதித்தது என்று விளக்கி மாடரேட்டர்களுக்குத் தனி அஞ்சல் அனுப்பி தங்கள் கோரிக்கையைத் தெரியப் படுத்துமாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mahendra raj View Post
    Just saw 'Paava Manippu' on Kalaignar TV. Have seen it umpteen number of times but this time it was different. It appears that MR Radha is the leading artiste as he is appearing throughout the entire film. The films starts with his appearance and finishes with his disappearance! I can safely say that he out beat everyone with his stellar acting and signature dialogues with his usual wit and sarcasm. All the others, including Shivaji, are delegated to secondary status in this film. Rightly his name should have been the main in the credits.
    Yes Mr.Mahendra Raj....Not just Paava Manippu but many films of other heros too where M.R.Radha performs as Villain or Character or comedian, he out beats everyone with his stellar acting. All heros including Sivaji & MGR are delegated to Secondary status in the films that has M.R.Radha in any of the character. After all, all of them are considering M.R.Radha as one of their inspiration for certain aspects of performance.

While agreeing to you on what you said, I would like to have a list from you of films that was termed as block buster where M.R.Radha performed as HERO (or) for his Solo shouldering of Characters, other than Raththakaneer ( Eventhough, it is not a blockbuster but a critically acclaimed hit film) !

Hope you would reply my request !

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sowirajan,
    Pls post your reply in the main thread. Let us keep this thread exclusively for filmography and exchange of info for the film concerned only.
    விமர்சனங்களுக்கு அப்பாற்பட்ட இறைவன் நடிகர் திலகம்.. கடலின் ஆழத்தை அளந்து விடலாம். நடிகர் திலகத்தின் செல்வாக்கை அளக்க முடியாது... அது பயனளிக்கும் போது தான் அதன் ஆழம் புரியும்....

Junior Member Regular Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA View Post
    Dear friend,
    I guess you are well educated. But sorry to remind you to post your views in the place concerned. This is exclusively for filmography and exchange of views is for the film concerned that is posted previously. Post your views in the main thread.
    This is the second time you are doing this.
    Sorry, if I had unwittingly offended you by my 'intrusion' into your territory. I was under the impression that 'Paava Manippu' is a Shivaji starrer which was what prompted me to jot my thoughts here. Rest assured hereafter there will be no more 'intrusions' from me. Hope you will refrain from using the words like 'well educated' which also might implicate other novices who have unconsciously strayed here.
    Mahendra Raj

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, if I had unwittingly offended you by my 'intrusion' into your territory. I was under the impression that 'Paava Manippu' is a Shivaji starrer which was what prompted me to jot my thoughts here. Rest assured hereafter there will be no more 'intrusions' from me. Hope you will refrain from using the words like 'well educated' which also might implicate other novices who have unconsciously strayed here.
    You seem you want to show your intelligence rather than respecting others' sentiments or ethics. When this is your intention nothing meaningful in responding to you which I myself do not want to do it here.

This is not a territory and I am not a ruler and every body knew it well. We are maintaining a chronology in bringing the information of Sivaji Ganesan's films and you do not want it to be so. You very well know that the film of your subject has not yet been covered here. You could have written about Pava Mannippu in the main thread or waited until that film is covered here.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    நான் சொல்லும் ரகசியம்- அவர் ரிக்ஷாக்காரன் என்ற ஞாபகம். P .B .ஸ்ரீநிவாஸ் அவருக்கு பாடிய ஒரே duet பாடல் கண்டேனே உன்னை கண்ணாலே (இன்பம் பொங்கும் பாட்டை ஞாபக படுத்தும் அதே ராகம்) சிவாஜி-அஞ்சலி ஜோடி நன்றாக இருக்கும் இந்த பாட்டில்." பொட்டு வைத்த "பாட்டில் S .P .B குரலுக்காக ஸ்டைல் மாற்றியது போல இதில் P .B .S க்காக.
    Last edited by Gopal.s; 11th June 2013 at 10:44 AM.

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Let us Park the convo

Quote Originally Posted by RAGHAVENDRA View Post
    You seem you want to show your intelligence rather than respecting others' sentiments or ethics. When this is your intention nothing meaningful in responding to you which I myself do not want to do it here.

This is not a territory and I am not a ruler and every body knew it well. We are maintaining a chronology in bringing the information of Sivaji Ganesan's films and you do not want it to be so. You very well know that the film of your subject has not yet been covered here. You could have written about Pava Mannippu in the main thread or waited until that film is covered here.
    Dear Raghavendra Sir,
    Let us park the conversation here and concentrate on the filmography. We are anyway used to getting distracted by people time and again when our thread goes in full swing.

Moreover, Mr.Mahendra Raj was "UNDER THE IMPRESSION" that Paava Manippu was Sivaji Starrer film. How could we address UNDER THE IMPRESSIONS that arise on freelance basis every time? We could not isnt it ?

I had requested him for something..Hope he would reply in the main thread for the same...Let us wait with the fingers crossed.

Moderator Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    ராகவேந்தர் சார்,

தங்கப்பதுமை பற்றிய குறிப்புகள் சுவை. மிக சின்ன வயதில் பார்த்த படம். இப்போது யோசித்தால் ஒரு படலம் மூடிய தோற்றமாகவே படம் லேசாக நினைவில் இருக்கிறது. ஒன்றை குறிப்பிட மறந்து விட்டீர்களே! தமிழகத்திலேயே அதிக நாட்கள் ஓடியது எங்கள் மதுரையில்தான். அன்றைய நாளில் லக்ஷ்மி என்ற பெயரில் இயங்கி வந்து பின்னாட்களில் அலங்கார் என்று பெயர் மாற்றம் பெற்ற திரையரங்கில்தான் இந்த படம் வெளியாகி வெற்றி வாகை சூடியது. நமது படங்களுக்கே உரிய சாபக்கேடு இந்த படத்திற்கும் இருந்தது. பொங்கலுக்கு ஒரு சில நாட்கள் முன் வெளியாகி தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு வரை 94 நாட்கள் ஓடியது.

மறு வெளியீடுகளில் தாய்மார்கள் கூட்டம் அலைகடலென திரண்டு வந்த காட்சி ஒரு கண் கொள்ளா காட்சி. அந்த நாட்களில் மட்டுமல்ல அண்மையில் அதாவது சென்ற வருடம் தஞ்சை குடந்தை போன்ற நகரங்களை சுற்றியுள்ள டூரிங் மற்றும் c சென்டர்களில் படத்திற்கு வந்த கூட்டத்தையும் கிடைத்த வசூலையும் பார்த்துவிட்டு அரங்க உரிமையாளர்களே திகைத்துப் போனார்களாம். அதை நமது திரியிலும் நாம் பதிவு செய்திருக்கிறோம் எனபது உங்களுக்கு நினைவிருக்கும்.

காத்தவராயன் படத்தை கல்லூரியில் படிக்கும் போது மதுரை பரமேஸ்வரி திரையரங்கில்தான் முதலில் பார்த்தேன். அரங்கில் வரிசையில் நிற்கும் போது என்னை விட வயது குறைவான மாணவன் ஒருவன் படத்தை பற்றி அப்படி வர்ணித்து சொல்லி என் ஆவலை தூண்டி விட்டதை இன்னமும் மறக்க முடியவில்லை. அதிலும் வா கலாப மயிலே பாடல் காசியை அவ்வளவு சிலாகித்து சொன்னான். வெகு நாட்களுக்கு பிறகு திரையரங்கில் அந்த படம் வெளியானதால் படத்திற்கு பெரிய வரவேற்பு இருந்தது. கிளைமாக்ஸ்-ல் அரங்கம் அதிர்ந்தது.

ஆனால் அதன் பிறகு காத்தவராயன் படத்தை திரையரங்கில் பார்க்கும் வாய்ப்பு கிடைக்கவில்லை.

அன்புடன்

Post Thanks / Like
    முரளி சார்,
    தங்கள் பதிவிற்கு உளமார்ந்த நன்றி. தங்கப் பதுமை திரைப்படத்தைப் பொறுத்த வரையில் அது பெயருக்கேற்றாற் போல் தங்கப் புதையலைத் தரும் பதுமை எனச் சொல்லலாம். ஏ, பி, சி என எந்தப் பிரிவு திரையரங்கில் திரையிட்டாலும் வஞ்சனையின்றி வாரிக் கொடுக்கும் வசூலை.

காத்தவராயன் திரைப்படத்தைத் திரியில் தற்போது பார்க்க எனக்கும் மிகவும் ஆவலாயுள்ளது. பார்ப்போம். சந்தர்ப்பம் கிட்டாலா போய் விடும்.

தங்கப் பதுமை பிரதான ஊர்களில் ஓடிய நாட்கள் விவரம் - தகவல் பம்மலார் மற்றும் இதய வேந்தன் வரலாற்றுச்சுவடுகள் 4.

சேலம் - நியூசினிமா - 102 நாட்கள் - ஷிப்டிங்கில் வெள்ளி விழா
    மதுரை - லட்சுமி - 94 நாட்கள் - ஷிப்டிங்கில் வெள்ளி விழா
    சென்னை - பாரகன், கிரௌன், சயானி - 56 நாட்கள்.

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    தகவலுக்கு நன்றி. இந்த படம் நூறு நாள் ஓடியது ரசிகர்களாகிய எங்களுக்கே சரியாக தெரியாது. நடந்தவற்றை பற்றி கூட சரியான விளம்பரம் இல்லை. பம்மலார் வந்து உலகத்தின் கண்களை திறந்து யார் நிஜமான சூப்பர் ஸ்டார் என்று உலகிற்கே உணர்த்தி விட்டார்.