Thread: Ponmanachemmal m.g.r. Filmography news & events

Threaded View

Junior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like

Ponmanachemmal m.g.r. Filmography news & events

I would like to introduce myself as - S. SELVA KUMAR, A staunch MGR Devotee and an Admirer of his movies, since 1968 when I was only 12 years of age.

Because of him, I have come up in my life and attained the current status of Professor, in the Society. As he was considered as ‘VATHIYIAAR’, the interest towards Teaching had arisen within me, to guide the students in a right direction, resulted in leaving my Public Sector undertaking job, after 26 years of valuable service.

His stressing the need for Righteousness, Justice, and Affection towards Parents, Respect to the Elders and to do Good things for the development of Community, Rendering possible assistance to others, through his films really attracted me like Magnet.

I consider him as God in view of his laudable hard efforts made for the upliftment of down-trodden people, when he was film personality and also a charismatic Chief Minister. Not only the People of Tamil Nadu but the Tamilians wherever live in the World, always remember him and express their gratitude for his implementation of people oriented Schemes that derived benefits for the needy. He is the one, incomparable with other Leaders by virtue of his protecting the interest of Tamilians and Tamil Nadu.

I request the Thread users to post the comments related to our Ponmanachemmal MGR only. I also request that posting the Comments, should not in any way hurt the feelings of others, as we are all aware that our M.G.R. is an incomparable human being with anybody else. That is why people still remember him even after his death of 25 years elapsed. To go in deep, many worship him as God.

I seek the co-operation and support from all concerned and welcome the comments.

S. SELVAKUMAR
    Last edited by makkal thilagam mgr; 21st January 2013 at 04:15 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement