View Poll Results: Will Thala -GVM combo beat Kaakha Kaakha and Vettaiyaadu Vilaiyaadu magic ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

12 63.16%
  • No

7 36.84%
Page 199 of 311 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3108

Thread: ◄lılı Thala AjithKumar ♥ Anushka • Yennai Arindhaal • A M Ratnam • GVM lılı◄

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber BM's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal SALEM AREA RELEASE BY G&7G FILMS SIVA. ALREADY HE HAS RELASED #Veeram & #arrambam this is hat trick thala film he releasing

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal salem area arrs multiplex 2 shows full in all 5 screens in 20 minutes thala break all the record..........

Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal : 6 Am fans show in Attingal #Kerala

Post Thanks / Like
    Ayngaran confirms overseas preview shows.

Ayngaran International

Yennai Arindhaal Special Preview shows on Wed 4th Feb in UK,France and rest of the World... How many of you will watch first day first show....?

Post Thanks / Like
    Kollywood Today @Kollywood_Today
    All the single screens & complexes in Chennai will play #YennaiArindhaal on February 5th. Thala is all set to break all the existing records

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    "The film which has a running time of almost 3 hours will go with the flow of events. I have not indulged myself with its length. It is tight and fast paced and narrated in such a way that if you blink, you will miss the continuity. I am confident that there will be no complaints on run time" - GVM
    This is what I'm more concerned about. As film maker you should learn to keep it short. 2&1/2 hrs is ideal. Anything more than that would be considered long no matter what. After couple of days, theatres will be asked to trim the movie by 10 or 15 minutes and a statement will be issued saying movie is much crisper. You might as well avoid that and stick to clean and crisp 2&1/2 hr show instead of a marathon.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    This is what I'm more concerned about. As film maker you should learn to keep it short. 2&1/2 hrs is ideal. Anything more than that would be considered long no matter what. After couple of days, theatres will be asked to trim the movie by 10 or 15 minutes and a statement will be issued saying movie is much crisper. You might as well avoid that and stick to clean and crisp 2&1/2 hr show instead of a marathon.
    GVM will give excellent first half but a sluggish second half. All his films are his testament of this. But KK and VV had excellent second halves sans the item numbers.

I'm afraid this will repeat the indulgence of "I" again with such a lengthy runtime.
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    ATMUS Entertainment @ATMUSent
    #YennaiArindhaal to release in 95 screens in USA, the highest for #Thala film in USA.

Post Thanks / Like
    #YennaiArindhaal Sydney AUS Screen count 5. EVENT CINEMAS - Burwood, Paramatta, Liverpool, Glendale & Wollongong.