Page 112 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Repeat-u

... O Nanba nanba VAK_KALAKALAMA ...

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha · Dec 15

So happy to see #Lingaa doing so well!!! And thank u all for the amazing response to my work! Couldn't be happier
    This is a very big world!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Sonakshi Sinha @sonakshisinha · Dec 15

So happy to see #Lingaa doing so well!!! And thank u all for the amazing response to my work! Couldn't be happier
    Oru Question on pre-independence Era Sura picturisation, Movie is about a dravidian village (Usually fifty shades of Brown) ruled by British , where does 1 white skinned North Indian girl fit in ? for me she was a sore thumb with good potential ! Jr Saroja Deviyaa?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    Oru Question on pre-independence Era Sura picturisation, Movie is about a dravidian village (Usually fifty shades of Brown) ruled by British , where does 1 white skinned North Indian girl fit in ? for me she was a sore thumb with good potential ! Jr Saroja Deviyaa?
    she was not really white like the kapoors..get your eyes checked..
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dilbert,

Please permit me to reply too ...

Sonakshi as Bharathi is convincing. She gets a good hold as the film advances and flashed quite bright during the train scene. Her typical rustic mannerism while thinking or going shy or being someone she isn't was quite graceful. But she has a long way to go if she really needs to please 'real' critics. Apart from Rajini, she got to thank ARR. He covered her beautifully. Alas, ARR fans abandoned his work, their choice and I wish not to speak much if they themselves choose to be different. The Flag scene would be dud if its not for ARR. He gave a pride to every Indian girl through that scene, not to mention the catchy Solo Bit all for herself (as mentioned by Mahen too). She used it wholesomely. KSR also brought out quite fair qualities from her. But where he failed is not putting a tattoo in her arms ... LoL. A few like that, but such things least bothered the film, just like the tone and features of Sonakshi as a Solayur Bharathi.
    Last edited by mappi; 18th December 2014 at 04:40 AM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi great going so far...
    Your description wants me to visit the movie again (3rd time)..
    Waiting for your next update in the series.

8. Thanks mappi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahen View Post
    she was not really white like the kapoors..get your eyes checked..
    namma ammu madhiriya mahen garu?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by omega View Post
    Mappi great going so far...
    Your description wants me to visit the movie again (3rd time)..
    Waiting for your next update in the series.
    Saabhaa :sigh: alavukku minjinal ammudavum Nanju ..
    Sir Mappi pl don't take it any other sense, we want your service for next Thalivar movie also you see thalaiva nee koncham yosi!

Senior Member Devoted Hubber cm123's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie doing well in my home town -Kumbakonam. Full of family crowd though Ticket prices are so high (150,200) .

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Dilbert,

Please permit me to reply too ...

Sonakshi as Bharathi is convincing. She gets a good hold as the film advances and flashed quite bright during the train scene. Her typical rustic mannerism while thinking or going shy or being someone she isn't was quite graceful. But she has a long way to go if she really needs to please 'real' critics. Apart from Rajini, she got to thank ARR. He covered her beautifully. Alas, ARR fans abandoned his work, their choice and I wish not to speak much if they themselves choose to be different. The Flag scene would be dud if its not for ARR. He gave a pride to every Indian girl through that scene, not to mention the catchy Solo Bit all for herself (as mentioned by Mahen too). She used it wholesomely. KSR also brought out quite fair qualities from her. But where he failed is not putting a tattoo in her arms ... LoL. A few like that, but such things least bothered the film, just like the tone and features of Sonakshi as a Solayur Bharathi.
    ithu enna mappi aniyayam...fans of an artist are not owners of the art..right? some may prefer other flavor of the art by the artist...some may fail to grasp the beauty of the art....it is the art that needs to be celebrated (or brought down, based on whatever that art deserves) some of ARR's works, release aagra time la theriyaathu..... vera oru occasion la, vera oru idathula, yaaroda work ne theriyaama athai ketkumbothu the real magic could get into you, and then you may fall in love with that again........
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com