Page 110 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Sentiment factor. Even in Padaiyappa, the opening scene involves a snake. Muthu, I dont remember. Nothing in Sivaji or Endhiran. But still they became blockbusters.
    The Meena kidnapping scene in the "Mattu vandil" . , that was funny !
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini Temple

Temples, monuments, sanctuaries, rituals & practices are traces left behind by our ancestors. A believer believes, and a non-believer believes too, just that he believes that he does not beleive. In whichever way, these ancestral treasures should be spread, innovated and gaurded as it becomes a trace of our own existence for the future generations. Rajini induces such prestigious monuments in his films. Lingaa is no different. It comes with an extra package with some fabulous south Indian palaces.

When fate brings Lingaa Jr., to Solayur, it did not yet give him the reason. It just picked him up from a point and landed him at another. It is upto him to find out the Famous Ws - who, where, which, what, when & why - and sometimes the gaurdian is no one else but the oneself itself, where even a single action done in union with the mind and the body, the result is called as 'miracle'.

ARR adds terrific sound effects, who is well assisted by Rathanavel, where KSR had called in for some fabulous shots, which are well edited by Samjith, what becomes a 'spin-it-around' atmosphere for the viewers, when the doors finally open, the doors of Lingaa Temple.

And thats WHY you have to be in the theatre to experience it.

Lingaa - Celebrations
    Last edited by mappi; 17th December 2014 at 08:22 PM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mappi View Post
    Rajini Temple

Temples, monuments, sanctuaries, rituals & practices are traces left behind by our ancestors. A believer believes, and a non-believer believes too, just that he believes that he does not beleive. In whichever way, these ancestral treasures should be spread, innovated and gaurded as it becomes a trace of our own existence for the future generations. Rajini induces such prestigious monuments in his films. Lingaa is no different. It comes with an extra package with some fabulous south Indian palaces.

When fate brings Lingaa Jr., to Solayur, he did not yet give him the reason. It just picked him up from a point and landed him at another. It is upto him to find out the Famous Ws - who, where, which, what, when & why - and sometimes the gaurdian is no one else but the oneself itself, where even a single action done in union with the mind and the body, the result is called as 'miracle'.

ARR adds terrific sound effects, who is well assisted by Rathanavel, where KSR had called in for some fabulous shots, which are well edited by Samjith, what becomes a 'spin-it-around' atmosphere for the viewers, when the doors finally open, the doors of Lingaa Temple.

And thats WHY you have to be in the theatre to experience it.

Lingaa - Celebrations
    ajaybhaskar (ananda) Kaneer !! rombha anubhavichu yazhdurengea sir
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    sir
    nandri hai

Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    Sentiment factor. Even in Padaiyappa, the opening scene involves a snake. Muthu, I dont remember. Nothing in Sivaji or Endhiran. But still they became blockbusters.
    Ajay,

Many think there is no snake in Endhiran. Rest of the movies 'snake stories' afterwards.

Last edited by mappi; 17th December 2014 at 08:53 PM.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mappi,

That was a good catch. Totally forgot. You too, Shankar?
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Indaiglitz became anti-rajini now! Is that owned by DMK group?
    This is a very big world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa Train fight Production still (DOP Rathnavelu)

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    //Last night watched Lingaa in Delhi and this happened.. (self.india)

submitted 1 day ago by wordswithmagic

The movie had just started and a popcorn crunching Tamil couple seated themselves besides me in the theater. The guy asked me something in Tamil, and I replied that I don't understand Tamil (I am a Bong, working in Delhi). Both the guy and the girl started laughing, and asked me what I was doing there? I pointed towards the screen, where Rajinikanth had started his dance, and told him, "Its his birthday today.. Just came to wish him.. Love doesn't have any language, you see!" I spent the rest of the movie crunching their popcorn, and I made two new Tamil friends.. ‪///

This is hilarious! I doubt whether it is true!
    Last edited by thamiz; 17th December 2014 at 10:10 PM.
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Veteran Hubber paranitharan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    //Last night watched Lingaa in Delhi and this happened.. (self.india)

submitted 1 day ago by wordswithmagic

The movie had just started and a popcorn crunching Tamil couple seated themselves besides me in the theater. The guy asked me something in Tamil, and I replied that I don't understand Tamil (I am a Bong, working in Delhi). Both the guy and the girl started laughing, and asked me what I was doing there? I pointed towards the screen, where Rajinikanth had started his dance, and told him, "Its his birthday today.. Just came to wish him.. Love doesn't have any language, you see!" I spent the rest of the movie crunching their popcorn, and I made two new Tamil friends.. ‪///

This is hilarious! I doubt whether it is true!
    Look at the author's name. He/she is trying to be cool