Page 111 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Newbie Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini Pathos Songs

Ha ! Those bit songs quite catchy in tune, plus jumps up to your rescue echoing in your head during those 'not-so-good' moments, each time, every time. We catapult back, forcing this moment to understand that it is we who are in control and not the suituation. These songs are those rope cutters. Rajini carfefully adjusts the reality - its not about the problem faced by a needy nor by a wealthy man. Its generally the problem in life which defines its larger according to who you are and not what you are. So while hearing them, you suddenly get assosiated with it. Rajini doesn't stop there, he tries (ofcoarse with the help of lyrists) to put in the best usage of the gammar persons, in such a way that when you listen it, at times its preachy, but most of the time its motivating.

"Unmai oru naal Vellum" is the theme chosen for Lingaa, what else could be best to describe a righteous man's actions. It occurs in 3 different suituation, the lyrics aptly following the nature of emotion. When the first time it resonates, it talks about deception encountered for being righteous. Raja takes the lyrical lines one by one with his rythmic strides. Second time it focuses on Truth and what it can do to bring you the best, but certainly the time it takes is calculated thru the hurdles it has to cross. Rathnavelu & KSR take the Truth all across the Dam. Finally, it describes who is a righteous man, where ARR & Samjith score high, esp., during the lines 'Avan Punnagai Kollayida Mudiyathu". And thus exposes the fabulous journey of Lingeshwaran thru the Raja Pathos Song.

Share the emotion with Lingaa in theatres near you. Atleast a mustard size 'something' will roll down your throat.

Lingaa - Nostalgia
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    மியூசிக் யாருப்பா?
    A.R.R சார்
    ஹீரோயின் ?
    அனுஷ்கா சார்
    காமெடியன்?
    சந்தானம் சார்.

ok. ஷுட்டிங் எப்போ வச்சுக்கலாம்?

சார் நீங்க கதை கேக்கலையே?

அதெல்லாம் தேவை இல்லப்பா. நான் 4 வருஷத்துக்கு அப்புறம் நடிக்கிறேன். நான் வந்து நின்னாலே போதும் படம் பிச்சிக்கினு ஓடும்.

ஆனா இப்போ மக்கள் வச்சுட்டாங்க பாரு பெரிய ரிவிட்டு.

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    வாங்க ராசாராம் அண்ணாச்சி!
    This is a very big world!

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    I like Aamir's response in this context...

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/...s/20141208.htm

Ghaijini was the first film to earn Rs 100 crore at the box office. How do you see this trend going forward?

It’s a very unfortunate trend. The moment people start thinking about numbers, it influences the kind of films that an actor will sign.

The moment I start choosing films which have a potential to do Rs 100 crore at the box office, my choice becomes limited. I don’t select films in order to break records.

If I only look at numbers, I would not have done a film like Lagaan or Rang De Basanti. That was the fifth remake of Bhagat Singh. It makes no sense to tell that same story again. Or I would never have done Taare Zameen Par. It’s a film about a dyslexic child. What potential does it have in terms of box office numbers?

My choice of films is dictated by my creative instincts. Numbers is the last thing on my mind when I’m listening to a story.

A lot of actors inflate the box office figures of their films and pass it on in trade circles and as press releases.

It's childish. For some reason, people in the film industry feel that by inflating the figures, they will convince people to watch the film.

You even get to buy editorial space in newspapers, and say how much business a film has made. It's extremely unfortunate.

It’s meaningless because when you go home, you know how much business the film has done. Even the industry knows exactly how much each film has done.

You can try and fool people but how many times will you fool them? Ultimately, you are just fooling yourself.
    Aamir: Rs 200 crore movie numbers are FUDGED!
    http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/...d/20141217.htm

'All those claims of films breaking records, it is utter nonsense.'
    Aamir Khan, who is credited with being the first Bollywood star to break into the Rs 200 crore (Rs 2 billion) club with his blockbuster 3 Idiots, was brutally honest on a recent trip to Dubai to promote his new film, PK.

Aamir decided to set the record straight about Hindi movies in the Rs 200 crore club.

'Those numbers are fudged,' Khan was quoted as saying in the Dubai-based newspaper, The National.

'And I am being completely honest with you here -- all those claims of films breaking records, it is utter nonsense. In fact, PK is the first film in India to hire the services of Rentrak, a Spain-based company that provides audit services and media measurement. Also, in India, editorial space can be bought, so it's very easy to have the papers say wonderful things about you. Don't believe any of it,' Aamir added.

Post Thanks / Like
    How it is related to Lingaa?

You could not find anything better to badmouth today?

You should start a thread for PK and take it over there!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa's Impressive Collections In Overseas

Superstar Rajinikanth has once again proved his stamina at the overseas box-office. His ‘Lingaa’ film has collected close to 14 crores in its opening weekend.

As per our trade reports, ‘Lingaa’ collected 2.26 crores in Malaysia, 1.68 crores in United Kingdom, 4.24 lakhs in Canada and 8.41 crores in USA.

These collections include both Tamil and Telugu versions.

Even the figures across Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are also impressive. However, the collections started to drop from Monday in Andhra and Telangana.

In spite of getting bad reviews, Rajinikanth’s stardom has driven this film up to this mark.

http://www.greatandhra.com/movies/mo...eas-62271.html

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber rsubras's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PARAMASHIVAN View Post
    Agreed that was P.Vasu ispecial Effects !
    nopes..that was Soundarya Ashwin making her cinematic debut in animation special effects
    R.SUBRAMANIAN

My Blog site - http://rsubras.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Rajini Train Fight

Reading the title, Murattukalai Train Fight comes to the mind immediately. For the newer fans, Endhiran. Eventhough, the former is still the best for quite many good reasons, Lingaa train fight too gets a good recognition. Thanks to the technology advancement, which brings a rare combination of modernity in a period based film. And Rajini still (probably next only to Kamal) is at face-to-face with the evolution.

Collector Eshwaran is enjoying his night train journey, reading a book beside an open window, calmly allowing the cool air to caress his hair. His posture is motionless, only his eyes roll faster than the hitting breeze gasping each and every word read. There is noise, then commotion, followed by few masked men before him. He is not surprised, he does not panick. He gently places the book he was reading on the car table, and picks up the Kashmir Willow Bat (This cricket bat was brought by the British in the year 1920. These bats were hand made and the measuring instrument was only the humanly eyes. They are made of solid Willow wood to make them stronger bats which produce an enormous force when struck upon).

So, the Collector picks up the cricket bat, and thus begins the fabulous story of Lingaa with the Raja Train Fight.

Run, jump and roll when the fight sequence unfolds at your favorite cinema hall. When you realise that your lips are no more together, then it means its high time you close your mouth.

Lingaa - Pioneer of Innovation
    Last edited by mappi; 18th December 2014 at 12:26 AM.
    Any information on how to screen Indian Movies outside India, please post them here : http://www.mayyam.com/talk/showthrea...-outside-India

Post Thanks / Like
    Another O Nanbha O Nanbha Production still

Post Thanks / Like
    ... O Nanba nanba VAK_KALAKALAMA ...