Page 186 of 194 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1932

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Senior Member Seasoned Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lingaa is now available for watching on on-line for $2.99

https://www.herotalkies.com/

If I pay $2.99 and buy that, Can I watch it as many times?? Or what?
    This is a very big world!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Senior Hubber vithagan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thamiz View Post
    Lingaa is now available for watching on on-line for $2.99

https://www.herotalkies.com/

If I pay $2.99 and buy that, Can I watch it as many times?? Or what?
    I guess 2.99 is for single viewing, monthly subscription will allow you to watch multiple times. I have monthly subscription to Tentkotta.com which is similar to this.
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vithagan View Post
    I guess 2.99 is for single viewing, monthly subscription will allow you to watch multiple times. I have monthly subscription to Tentkotta.com which is similar to this.
    both are illegal I think !! similar to IP Tvs

HeroTalkiesDirections
    Address: 600096, India
    Phone:+91 73731 23456
    Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope.. It is legal.. At least they claim its legal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope.. It is legal.. At least they claim its legal...

EKSI? still official Blurays are not released for most of the movies and they are claiming HD broadcast , how is it possible?
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    EKSI? still official Blurays are not released for most of the movies and they are claiming HD broadcast , how is it possible?
    Not sure about the possibility.. But it's HD only.. Watched Kayal Pisasu & Lingaa .. Top notch quality print

வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure about the possibility.. But it's HD only.. Watched Kayal Pisasu & Lingaa .. Top notch quality print

direct download from theater optimized for web broadcast

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    direct download from theater optimized for web broadcast

As most of us who have hailed from India and settled in a foreign land, we miss our tradition and the fun of watching South Indian movies which was part of our culture we grew up with. With limited choices, due to our passion, we have been watching movies from different sites even when the quality of these movies are very poor (with annoying number of ads, inappropriate videos popping out. Needless to say, most of these sites are streaming movies illegally (pirated versions). We really felt like we were watching something that weren’t supposed to be watched.

With our passion to South Indian cinemas, a group of us is on a mission to bring the South Indian movies legally to you in highest quality so you and your family can enjoy the great experience of watching movies that you have been missing. Our goal is to bring movies to you at an affordable price at the highest quality. We also want to show our support to regional movie industries so that better movies are made.

We are going to bring new movies every week, and we want you to pay less than a dollar for these movies for your entire family. As we continue to buy new movies, we will also bring movies released in past year or even older movies eventually building the largest South Indian movie catalog. To make this vision a reality, we need your support. And here is how you can support us.

You’ll have option to choose monthly subscription or rent movies individually at an even lower price. However we ask our viewers to sign up for monthly subscription so you can watch as many movies as you want for one low affordable monthly price. We strongly believe that we can have you as happy customers only as long as we provide quality services and stream enough movies every month and not by any contracts or commitments. That’s why there is no commitment or contract associated with this subscription, and you can cancel the service anytime if you aren’t happy.

Its like Netflix in Tamil only for US and Canada
    வாழு! வாழ விடு!

Post Thanks / Like

Its like Netflix in Tamil only for US and Canada

Sir I sincerely hope this becomes a reality one day. But now way, few individuals can pull such thing in US and Canada. Why would any one pay hefty ticket price if movie is going to be on these websites for pennies or dollars ? which distributor in right mind will release south indian movies with this kind of legal channel active? When even great ambani failed few years back with Bigflix, I highly doubt these are legal stuff.

ICREADO TECH. & SOLUTIONS ... look up whois and enjoy while it last

Junior Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel rajni should deal distribution business for his movies and should not allow other production houses to buy his movies to distribute it...these guys just ruining it with over price