Page 62 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Star in & as LINGAA ♠Anushka ♠ARR ♠KS Ravikumar

Junior Member Senior Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    In terms of BO, there will not be any problem I think.. In my office group of guys who watched the movie in the morning show came to the office and told that Movie is not good. Even then a bigger gang is going for the evening show..
    That's why they have max. number of screens for a week. They even start at 1 AM. Everyone is swept up in the excitement, good or bad. This seems to be the key. But, only a few actors can dream of getting this many theaters.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like
    Tomorrow, we will hear that this movie did 100 Cr business in 2 days !!

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    That's why they have max. number of screens for a week. They even start at 1 AM. Everyone is swept up in the excitement, good or bad. This seems to be the key. But, only a few actors can dream of getting this many theaters.
    small correction sir "NO other actor(s) can Dream to match this euphoria" Having said that they can continue to "try"
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarsr View Post
    Tomorrow, we will hear that this movie did 100 Cr business in 2 days !!
    http://www.ibtimes.co.in/rajinikanth...e-debut-616866
    My onions and Signature changes according to my desperate need to be in lime light as the BIG Brother :0 - just saying..

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anban View Post
    Japan la irunthu vanthaangannu aal setup pannathu mattum illaama , thannoda kudumbathoda husband nadichcha padatha paathu .. Hahaha .. Standing ovation
    Adhuvum avoroda payyan peyarla padam...kekkanuma.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    you still did see ya? Still searching for 2 mangoes and a stone ya?
    Lol

I am watching it today, Xmas party cancelled!
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Diamond Hubber PARAMASHIVAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbert View Post
    small correction sir "NO other actor(s) can Dream to match this euphoria" Having said that they can continue to "try"
    Om Namaste astu Bhagavan Vishveshvaraya Mahadevaya Triambakaya Tripurantakaya Trikalagni kalaya kalagnirudraya Neelakanthaya Mrutyunjayaya Sarveshvaraya Sadashivaya Shriman Mahadevaya Namah Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye Om Om Namah Shivaye

Senior Member Regular Hubber srimal's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    reviews and ratings are not going to alter the euphoria....

looks like everyone (including me) wants to watch the movie within the first few days... I'll watch it tomm morning and again catch a matinee next week with a group of friends..

Post Thanks / Like
    The movie was pretty decent. Only hope there could be someway out to remove the climax stunt portion. While the heroism was so underplayed throughout except for few political references this stunt plays a huge spoilsport. The overdone make up of Rajini in the initial portions was a dampener. Raja Lingeswaran Rajini was top notch in performance.

Senior Member Diamond Hubber ajaybaskar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Movie Buff View Post
    The movie was pretty decent. Only hope there could be someway out to remove the climax stunt portion. While the heroism was so underplayed throughout except for few political references this stunt plays a huge spoilsport. The overdone make up of Rajini in the initial portions was a dampener. Raja Lingeswaran Rajini was top notch in performance.
    Heard the same from my bro who watched this morning. He liked it and said the movie is more on emotional quotient compared to mass elements. May pull more ladies to theatres.
    I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

- Bernard Shaw