Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: OK Kanmani: Maniratnam-ARRahman-PC Sreeram

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Mahen's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nickraman View Post
    UA aam pola. Gone to revising committee. Pesama andha certificate vaangi release pannalam. Yedhuku intha tax free mannagatti.
    I think its not for tax purpose..mainly to get bigger audience esp family.. Heard ua due to adult content..one thing for sure its not gona be a usual love story..heard few young heroes rejected the role because of this

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    The story will be "How a gang rape incident will have an effect on the life of the lead pair"... Will be interesting to see whether the Hero or Heroine is involved in the incident.
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Member Devoted Hubber
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    The story will be "How a gang rape incident will have an effect on the life of the lead pair"... Will be interesting to see whether the Hero or Heroine is involved in the incident.
    is this officially announced that the story will be abt a gang rape incident?

Post Thanks / Like
    athanne..intha rape news came from where?
    Usurae Poguthey Usurae Poguthey..Othada Nee Konjam Suzhikayila

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pora pokkala pottathu ippadi pattikicho..hahaha..namala onna karpana pannikittu..'0' ethirparpoda povom..mani sir hit kodithey aaga vendiya kattayam ithu...vera vali illa..

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Cinemarasigan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasc View Post
    is this officially announced that the story will be abt a gang rape incident?
    This is the rumour about the storyline going on in the cine circles in Chennai...
    " The real triumph in life is not in never getting knocked down, but in getting back up everytime it happens".

Senior Member Veteran Hubber Siv.S's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaybaskar View Post
    OKK has easily exceeded my expectations and the combo has always done that. If any contemporary composer manages to come half close to the genius of ARR, I will be happy.

Thalaivar effortlessly jumps across genres and gives a different experience on each listen. We have been cheated with fake benchmarks till the entry of ARR and now he sets his own benchmarks. OKK is one such.

Parandhu Sellava - My pick of the album. What starts as a capella slowly transcends to a different plane altogether with a burst of strings in the final part. Karthik and Shashaa have done a fabulous job, complementing ARR

Naane Varugiren - Another pick of mine. I dont know much about the raagas. But i am quite sure that it is close to the one uses in Main Vari Vari in Mangal Pandey. Again Shashaa nails it. A very difficult track to sing.

Aattakkaara - Another 'Only ARR possible' song. Mixing rap intelligently with a stunning chorus with heavy beats in the backdrop.

Malargal Kaetten - Chitra again proves that experience matters. She does complete justice to the beautiful tune and ARR signs off in style.

Theera Ula - A trance blended with carnatic. Honestly, I listened to it only once because i was immersed in the above mentioned songs. Sounds promising

Loving each songs, Maula is the least favorite... Paranthu sellava, Naane Varugiren, Malargaley keten, Mental manathil, Aye sinamika, Kaaraa.. in that order....purchased Power amp app after listened to these song once.. wow sound engineering at its best When Karthik sings Nanainthu kollavaaa.. Now my only worry is Mani's picturization.

Pick of the album - Shashaa.

Senior Member Senior Hubber nickraman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinemarasigan View Post
    Mani: Neenga Ghajini la paarthuken, vettaiyaadu vilaladu paarthuken. Yen padathuku paakariya? Paakiriya? *in satham ilama mani style ala Arvind swamy.*
    "aaj ka mera hey, kalka thera hey, side-dish pagoda hey, ye hey life hey"

Senior Member Diamond Hubber A.ANAND's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    paranthu sellava...goiyala...savadi!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Pc has already made a film with a similar subject..

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast